Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family.

What on earth is this about Beano and Pedos? No way.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To much LSD.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Primo getting in on the rap/poetry thing"

by JC "Julio Chavez" or is it JC "Julius Cesar" or is it JC "Jesus Christ" or is it JC "75 Strawberry"

He's a pimp not a gimp with a limp but the real simp
    Is the one getting in on the poetry thing he got no bling
    He no blimp, he not crimpin', aint pimpin' but def a wimp
    Like a side show not a slide show Mr. JC let's it sing:

Primo getting in on the rap/poetry thing
    That aint no slag
    He lit up a big fat cigar
    He lit up a fag

JC on a roll spliffing rhymes like a free soul
    He no joke, when he spoke, all dem peeps went broke
    Mr JC on a rhyme, got his watches keepin' time
    Lil' 'coin, lil' Bit, he got his money in da right shit

Aint no stoppin Mr JC now
    He 'aight, He 'aight, he bulldozes you like a snow plow
    Talkin' tough, dats da stuff, that dreams are made
    Now he chillin wit his half-drunk Guinness from 2017 in da shade

He dont need no help for no PTSD
    Cuz his soul be rhymin' free, cant you see?

@walrus I went to hell and came back B

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Apparently laughing at X's meme was enough to trigger Brock's outrage. Think about that for just one second

Someone who obviously would never ever make a joke about such things

Ever

That is what i mean about Cancel Culture.Taking the piss out of somebody like Andrew is fine. He is more than fair game. Punching up, not down. Look at how silent the whole family have been about him and that is what the joke nails. People are more worried about bloody manners and finishing school, Mr Potato head and Dr Seuss than a Royal Paedophile and a UK Government that has embezzled millions of pounds in the middle of a pandemic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Piers Morgan walks off in a huff on his TV breakfast programme when challenged about Meghan. If he can not take it then he should not start it in the first place.

It was a pathetic and very predictable response from a bully that is not used to people standing up to them. Whatever anyone thinks about Markle, Morgan has been on a crusade like a stalker for days, and mental health and suicide are not things someone in his position should dismiss so frivolously. He is a nasty misogynist whose behaviour onscreen would never be tolerated in any other workplace.

Weirdly there was a meme about him earlier today but it has started to be pulled from everywhere. Can't remember the punchline but here is the image

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Piers Morgan walks off in a huff on his TV breakfast programme when challenged about Meghan. If he can not take it then he should not start it in the first place.

It was a pathetic and very predictable response from a bully that is not used to people standing up to them. Whatever anyone thinks about Markle, Morgan has been on a crusade like a stalker for days, and mental health and suicide are not things someone in his position should dismiss so frivolously. He is a nasty misogynist whose behaviour onscreen would never be tolerated in any other workplace.

Weirdly there was a meme about him earlier today but it has started to be pulled from everywhere. Can't remember the punchline but here is the image

Holy cow when beanz says, “think about that for a minute” so you stop and do just that, and sure enough it’s still all fucked up. What’s this shit about not having concerns for other things due to the pandemic. WTF man a lot of us were working through this whole thing. We had a lot to focus on other than the pandemic. I won’t let them use this to scare the shit out of this do we no longer question what is going on around us. What was it CNN making that comment “the pandemic has been great for ratings” ya it’s been great for many multi billion dollar corporations while the little guy gets fucked. I go into Walmart to buy pet food as most of the pet stores are still closed. Cant even turn around or distance properly in the place. What a bunch of schmucks we are. Shit so all my stay at home stocks are still pumping. We did have a correction to an extent I don’t know if it’s over so these big conglomerates are bringing in bulldozers of cash while the little places I continue to see “out of business” signs popping up everyday. So no you take your precautions, you do what you can, but stay in tune with life and what’s going on. Our politicians took great advantage of this pandemic. I don’t know if it’s the same in England. Don’t focus on this pandemic 24/7 suicides, overdoses, domestic abuse are skyrocketing due to this shit. And now the eviction moratorium is being lifted I’m already dealing with one eviction the poor girl has no where to go. What till this shit cascades. If you continue on this track beaner it may be the end of us and I will go back to miles.

Well anyway that’s done with know oddly bitcoin was pumping today. A buddy of mine bought some at 55k. He was asking my advice I told him when I see something pumping 2k a day I question if it’s a good time to jump in. Well he didn’t want to think about that he got fomo jumped in at the ATH and maybe a week or less it started sinking. I think it went as low as 43k so of course I get another call. He asked me should I sell. I told him In my experience panic selling doesn’t work well unless he put too much in and it was going to ruin him financially. See I can’t tell people what to do I’m no advisor or expert and besides he is one of my best buds money can fuck up friendships. So anyway he did decide not to panic sell and sure enough bitcoin was back at 55k at a point today. Perhaps he got out whole today but that’s not the impression I’m getting. This is probably one of if not the most volatile assets you can get into. The other side of that coin it’s one of the best performing assets in history. From under a penny to 55k in under 15 years. Shit ten years ago if you put a buck in bitcoin you are a multimillionaire today. Really quite amazing. Now we got ethereum about to possibly do some crazy shit. Could fuck up and go to 0 mind you.

Ok what’s new with watches. I went to one of the few remaining junk shops around and found a 14k gold mathey-tissot for 5 bucks. Today mathey-tissot is owned by a Chinese conglomerate but in the 50’s it was still a family owned Swiss business. I restored the watch as I liked the look of it cost be 80 bucks in parts. Then I looked on eBay and found the exact same model just sold last month for 795 bucks. Now that one was in mint condition mine isn’t. I think a fair value for mine is probably between 5-600. Maybe 650 if you found a mathey-tissot collector. I think I’m going to give it as a gift to my in-laws. Ok I talked about bitcoin and watches the thing that pisses everyone off I’m done. Thanks.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piers Morgan has jacked in his job. This will probably become a public holiday!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus we all know you think you were the only one here working through the pandemic. God knows you have reminded us all at every available opportunity, but the reality is many people here have worked right through. Do you want us all to write in and ask the BBC for a Blue Peter badge on your behalf ?

If you actually read other people's posts you would see that here in the UK the current government have used the pandemic to steal millions from the public purse awarding Covid contracts to party donors, friends and family, and are being taken to court over failing to be open and transparent about the process. I could not give a flying fuck about your shitcoin but I am glad you found a nice watch. It seems winding up is a long term hobby of yours.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Piers Morgan has jacked in his job. This will probably become a public holiday!

It is nuts how quickly people forget. This is the guy who when editor of the News of the World had journalists hacking Diana's phone, the same thing that went on under him at the Mirror, including the phone of Milly Dowler causing even more distress to her grieving parents. He was finally sacked from the Mirror for publishing fake picture of British Soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners.

While it may have only been him giving Government ministers a grilling over their lies it doesn't remove the fact that he has always been a dodgy bastard more interested in his own ego and opinion. Infotainment not news.

Good riddance.

Wanker of the week.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Apparently laughing at X's meme was enough to trigger Brock's outrage. Think about that for just one second

Someone who obviously would never ever make a joke about such things

Ever

That is what i mean about Cancel Culture.Taking the piss out of somebody like Andrew is fine. He is more than fair game. Punching up, not down. Look at how silent the whole family have been about him and that is what the joke nails. People are more worried about bloody manners and finishing school, Mr Potato head and Dr Seuss than a Royal Paedophile and a UK Government that has embezzled millions of pounds in the middle of a pandemic.
    Yep, Andrew seems to have got away with it. The least one can do is take the piss out of him. Cannot stand that family. Money wasted on failed weddings is just the start. Sickos.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a real knifing of the royal family. Some explosive allegations and all that, the royals must be really sweating over it.

Except Andrew, obviously.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It was a real knifing of the royal family. Some explosive allegations and all that, the royals must be really sweating over it.

BWHAHA.....oh hang on....I better ask permission before laughing at that one
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

BWHAHA.....oh hang on....I better ask permission before laughing at that one
    bloody hell listen to him! i was gonna dislike but need permission.

Thread Information