Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 92

Thread: God Bless London

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    This guy went through rehabilitation and fooled the experts. After all he and his conspirators were planning mass murderers.
    Alas he should have been locked up I have no problem with them being executed in the first place but being this Country is soft on theses pieces of shit.
    We must be strong and show strength but the system favours us to be humanitarian
    I am not interested in there Country's there religion etc remember people it a religion of NO compromise it had no place in a modern society it's barbaric pure and simple.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Simple?
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Go ahead, Dutchie, say it.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.

    That is the reason i said

    " Simple? "

    Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

    The guy was English. His country is England . Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.

    Corbyn was right when he said there was NO EXCUSE for bastards like the London Bridge bloke but he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.
    If one were to break down terrorist attacks by the religious affiliation of the terrorist do you believe that one religion in particular might, maybe, possibly, perhaps be over represented?


    Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The guy was English. His country is England.
    Yes and everyone LOVES the English, it's why their own unique culture is celebrated.....oh wait, even you say their culture is nothing but a hodgepodge of shit from other nations. And then there's the feelings about 'colonization' which the British eventually gave up WILLINGLY, but I'll be damned if they get any credit for that. And what I mean by this is: are new immigrants to England taught/expected to feel pride in being English? From what I can see of your schools and the thinking that every single flag of England is deemed "racist" in one way or another, I'd venture to guess that NO, people are taught that England and the English are oppressors and they must be taught a lesson....but hey what do I know I'm in America and see the exact same thing at our schools.

    Also did you ask these things of the terrorist in question? Did HE himself feel English? Did he consider England his country? Did he believe in geopolitical nationstates or just religion? I mean maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but just assuming that he thought that way is foolish and blinds you to future potential troubles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.
    And don't you just know victims are the hot new thing these days!

    You can't win for losing using your judgement.... ISIS/Taliban in charge and people suffer, Allies intervene and that just adds to the suffering. So much so that Muslims just assume that people from (England or the West in general) hate them and lump all of them together and so they've got no choice BUT to go to prison for plotting terrorist attacks and then once out free on some sort of day pass field trip murder a few people.....I mean can anyone REALLY blame the guy? He had no choice


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
    Would the "bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour" in your example ALSO happen to be Muslim? Because truly it makes 0 difference to the Jihadi. If the Jihadi murders non-Muslims they go to hell I suppose and if they murder Muslims then those Muslims (if they're the right kind I assume because Sunnis & Shia don't get along all that well) will be accepted into Heaven or the Muslim version of Heaven whatever that may be.

    The practices of Palestinians against Israelis where Hezbollah and the PLO and Hamas et al park their missiles near schools and daycares and hospitals using the innocents as shields...it's kind of their thing to put their own people, even those they care about directly in harms way. They do that for a number of strategic reasons and they are honorless assholes because of it....but hey this is what people do when they know and feel it in their hearts that they cannot win. You see it in sports all the time, when a team gives up and starts looking for the referee to give them mercy....pathetic.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-03-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    El Kabong I am not going to indulge you. I have met few people who disrespect the British more than you. It is like a self enforced ignorance in which you would rather have you ears tickled by bitter ex-pats slagging our country off than taking the opportunity to listen and learn from people who live here and celebrate what it means to be British, every day. Kirk got it spot on when he called you Goldfish boy, you simply refuse to learn a damn thing.

    You are basically a racist just like Brock and many of the others here, and so despite the idiot who killed those innocent people being born in England, you are seeking to make excuses for him, and pretend that he is an immigrant as though that would be a neat explanation that could be solved by simply closing the borders. You want to politicize it in order to justify your own very ignorant and offensive backwards impression of what Great Britain is, what it was, and what YOU think it should be moving forward. Literally stay the fuck out of our business, Stop destroying OUR culture, stop supporting foreign interfering powers, stop trying to destroy our institutions. I don't value your opinion at all.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong I am not going to indulge you.
    And that's exactly where I stopped reading.


    Look you moody little prick, I'm not asking for indulgence, I'm asking for common fucking sense.

    Let's take a gander shall we....at 2019, a year in review.....OF TERRORISM

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...idents_in_2019

    In January there were 7 attacks 6 carried out by Militant Islamists and 1 by Communists
    In February there were 12 attacks 9 were Militant Islamists and the remaining 2 were 1 African tribe, 1 Balochistan insurgent and 1 anti-Kim Jong-Un carried out by the Free Joseon
    In March there were 10 attacks 6 were Militant Islamists and the remaining were 1 African tribe, 2 White nationalists, and 1 Drug Cartel
    In April there were 11 attacks 4 were Militant Islamists WOW not a majority for once (only a plurality), way to go guys and the rest 1 White nationalist, 1 Black Metal enthusiast, 2 Baloch nationalist, 2 African militants, and 1 Drug cartel
    In May there were 11 attacks 7 were Militant Islamists ...you guys ...1 was ANTI-Muslim, 2 were Communists, 1 was Balochistan Liberation Army
    In June there were 16 attacks....ooooh we have our very first NAZI's on the board with 1 attack and 1 death from that attack (it was a political assassination) 6 were Militant Islamists, 1 still Islamic in the Houthis in Yemen, 1 Sudanese security forces, 3 different African tribes, 1 unknown, and 1 White nationalist which I'm guessing is different than Nazism but however you would like to rate that one have a go.


    Need we continue? That's half the year and roughly 56% (38 out of 67) of the attacks were carried out by Militant Islamists.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.
    what a fucking apologist. "most people"? And just how the fuck many millions of people have YOU YOURSELF PERSONALLY fucking interviewed to establlish this, you pontificating pedant? Fucking hell, I thought Bill Paxtom was bad.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.
    what a fucking apologist. "most people"? And just how the fuck many millions of people have YOU YOURSELF PERSONALLY fucking interviewed to establlish this, you pontificating pedant? Fucking hell, I thought Bill Paxtom was bad.
    You know Bill Paxtom?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.
    what a fucking apologist. "most people"? And just how the fuck many millions of people have YOU YOURSELF PERSONALLY fucking interviewed to establlish this, you pontificating pedant? Fucking hell, I thought Bill Paxtom was bad.
    You know Bill Paxtom?
    Yes, when he was those filming in 1994 in Dijon here, I gotten his autographique.

    William Bill Paxton (May 17, 1955 – February 25, 2017) was an American actor and director. He appeared in films such as The Terminator (1984), Commando (1985), Weird Science (1985), Aliens (1986), Near Dark (1987), Predator 2 (1990), Tombstone (1993), True Lies (1994), Apollo 13 (1995), Twister (1996), Titanic (1997), Mighty Joe Young (199, U-571 (2000), Vertical Limit (2000), Frailty (2001), Edge of Tomorrow (2014), Nightcrawler (2014), and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014). He also starred in the HBO drama series Big Love (2006–2011), earning three Golden Globe Award nominations during the show's run.[1] He was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award for portraying Randall McCoy in the History channel miniseries Hatfields & McCoys (2012).[2][3] His final film appearance was in The Circle (2017), released two months after his death.[4]

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong I am not going to indulge you.
    And that's exactly where I stopped reading.


    Look you moody little prick, I'm not asking for indulgence, I'm asking for common fucking sense.

    Let's take a gander shall we....at 2019, a year in review.....OF TERRORISM

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...idents_in_2019

    In January there were 7 attacks 6 carried out by Militant Islamists and 1 by Communists
    In February there were 12 attacks 9 were Militant Islamists and the remaining 2 were 1 African tribe, 1 Balochistan insurgent and 1 anti-Kim Jong-Un carried out by the Free Joseon
    In March there were 10 attacks 6 were Militant Islamists and the remaining were 1 African tribe, 2 White nationalists, and 1 Drug Cartel
    In April there were 11 attacks 4 were Militant Islamists WOW not a majority for once (only a plurality), way to go guys and the rest 1 White nationalist, 1 Black Metal enthusiast, 2 Baloch nationalist, 2 African militants, and 1 Drug cartel
    In May there were 11 attacks 7 were Militant Islamists ...you guys ...1 was ANTI-Muslim, 2 were Communists, 1 was Balochistan Liberation Army
    In June there were 16 attacks....ooooh we have our very first NAZI's on the board with 1 attack and 1 death from that attack (it was a political assassination) 6 were Militant Islamists, 1 still Islamic in the Houthis in Yemen, 1 Sudanese security forces, 3 different African tribes, 1 unknown, and 1 White nationalist which I'm guessing is different than Nazism but however you would like to rate that one have a go.


    Need we continue? That's half the year and roughly 56% (38 out of 67) of the attacks were carried out by Militant Islamists.
    We are not talking about Afghanistan,Nigeria,Mali, Sri Lanka, Sudan and the Congo. Of course terrorist incidents in those countries would be carried out by Muslim extremists. None of them are London you racist twat.


    What about America, your country were so many are killed in mass shootings all the time by people, just like you? Why have you not mentioned that ? after all the numbers killed in the UK by terrorists last year pale into insignificance compared to them.

    And you stick up for them. You can't wait to make excuses for them because they are so much like you, you have to pretend that they are just aberrations and have nothing to do with YOUR culture, the things that YOU promote, values like intolerance and bigotry and callousness, that is your stick, the thing that YOU use to pretend you are better than people not like you.

    You have no common sense. It is impossible to reason with you because you think you know it all. I don't pretend there are easy answers or believe in the airy fairy nonsense you subscribe to.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    True, Beanz got's a point, it is his people who doing those mass shootings. He never talking about that, either.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    We are not talking about Afghanistan,Nigeria,Mali, Sri Lanka, Sudan and the Congo. Of course terrorist incidents in those countries would be carried out by Muslim extremists. None of them are London you racist twat.
    What specifically is racist about what I've said or is that just your default reaction to getting owned by the facts? "Oh shit, he's got me here...I better call him a racist, yeah.....YOU RACIST!!!!"....that rings very hollow coming from you.

    I'm not racist, I'm not saying ALL Muslims and I never have said ALL Muslims. There are a disproportionate amount of Muslims who just so happen to be terrorists....so get out of your emotions, look at the numbers, look at the facts of the situation. Oh no, then you'd have to be critical of your own beliefs...can't be having that Herr Englishman


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What about America, your country were so many are killed in mass shootings all the time by people, just like you? Why have you not mentioned that ? after all the numbers killed in the UK by terrorists last year pale into insignificance compared to them.
    I discuss those all the time in the thread dedicated to that specific topic. I mean I dare not create another thread because I know how much you don't want me to post at all let alone create new threads.

    You're comparing completely different things, but since you've brought it up there have been mass shootings done by Muslims as well and PER CAPITA they're over represented in that as well. Most often THOSE mass shootings (the ones done by Militant Islamists) are referred to as "Workplace violence" as Obama did with the Fort Hood Shooting or the San Bernardino Shooting.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And you stick up for them. You can't wait to make excuses for them because they are so much like you, you have to pretend that they are just aberrations and have nothing to do with YOUR culture, the things that YOU promote, values like intolerance and bigotry and callousness, that is your stick, the thing that YOU use to pretend you are better than people not like you.
    I stick up for them do I? Show me where I've EVER "stuck up" for a mass shooter.

    That's quite the claim Beanz...no different than your claims that I'm all the other horrible -ist/-phobe whatever bullshit you spout off about. You've got 0 to back it up and typically I'd expect an apology, but you're a worthless piece of shit for daring to say I've "stuck up" for mass shooters so I won't bother asking for one.

    Do I actually promote those things? No I don't believe so. I'm quite tolerant...I've been more than tolerant of you who have just continued on calling me all the horrible things and laying blame at my feet for things I never did, never would do, and have no control of.....but I guess I'm "intolerant" because I would like my nations borders and customs respected as I respect borders and customs of other nations when I go visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have no common sense. It is impossible to reason with you because you think you know it all. I don't pretend there are easy answers or believe in the airy fairy nonsense you subscribe to.
    You find it impossible to reason with me alright, but that ain't my fault. I'm always up for a debate and you're seemingly always up to insult me instead of dealing with the facts I laid out there for you. Want to talk domestic terrorism fine and dandy bring up the numbers.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: God Bless London

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Simple?
    Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
    If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
    Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.

    That is the reason i said

    " Simple? "

    Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

    The guy was English. His country is England . Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.

    Corbyn was right when he said there was NO EXCUSE for bastards like the London Bridge bloke but he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
    Terrorists weather home bred or imported are best treated as enemies of the state.
    Rehabilitation a second chance some would say in this case it was not to be Khan was a snake.
    This Country we are stupid a soft touch I would say the death penalty needs to be back in place dead they are not a problem.
    Why spend thousands keeping them locked up just execute them be done with it.
    Talking and being nice to them does not work I feel we have become over civilized in dealing with this problem.!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. God Bless Frank Bruno
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2019, 07:33 AM
  2. Godfrey Bloom -- God Bless Him!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2018, 08:33 AM
  3. God Bless America
    By X in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 09:20 PM
  4. God Bless Him
    By Trainer Monkey in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing