Default Re: God Bless London

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of people are against diversity but I am not. It's funny how the people who are against diversity head straight for the falafel and shawarma stands at night when they get out of the bars, yes indeed I see hordes of white people leaving bars at 2 in the morning and heading straight to the Bangladeshi food trucks serving lamb over rice and falafel over rice and the halal food carts. What would a city be without several Indian buffets? What would a city be without several Chinese dim sum places? without Jamaican jerk chicken and jerk pork places? what would a city be if it was just steak and potatoes everywhere you looked?

Diversity is a great thing in and of itself and it enriches a homogeneous society.

I love diversity.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    A lot of people are against diversity but I am not. It's funny how the people who are against diversity head straight for the falafel and shawarma stands at night when they get out of the bars, yes indeed I see hordes of white people leaving bars at 2 in the morning and heading straight to the Bangladeshi food trucks serving lamb over rice and falafel over rice and the halal food carts. What would a city be without several Indian buffets? What would a city be without several Chinese dim sum places? without Jamaican jerk chicken and jerk pork places? what would a city be if it was just steak and potatoes everywhere you looked?

Diversity is a great thing in and of itself and it enriches a homogeneous society.

I love diversity.
    A very weak argument.

You don't need to dismantle an entire culture in order to have a few kebab shops in town. They do kebabs in the department store here. The bloke went to Turkey, took the method, and brought it back. The chicken kebab he does is no different. Turkish kebab, no Turks, and the enrichment is still done.

Meanwhile, a Muslim man married to a Korean has just been done for bigamy having tried to bring in his daughter from the other wife into the country. Nope, you can still have the food without importing the culture.
    Even if you do import kebab shop owners. Let's say 10 for every city. It is a few thousand people and no more ever again. They can hire locals and even have locals competing and that sounds fair.

It does not carry on at 300,000 a year indefinitely.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cultural enrichment happens via people from those cultures, not merely the food.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cultural enrichment happens via people from those cultures, not merely the food.
    I suppose if you import lots of East Asians you would end up with high IQ's, more wealth production, and higher school standards.

Yes, you have a point.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suppose if you import lots of East Asians you would end up with high IQ's, more wealth production, and higher school standards.

Yes, you have a point.
    True, but a society of just high IQ, high wealth and school standards is lacking the wide array of levels that humanity is made up of. You can't -- and wouldn't want -- a society of just high IQ, wealthy people. Creepy shit.
    It takes all types to make the world go round.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, more foreign taxi drivers, kebab shops and Sharia courts then. It is more diverse to invite in polygamy too, but it is more practical to bring in skilled efficient people who will actually add to an economy. If you do not have a skill then why would anyone want you? It is not creepy, it is practical.

Nobody is stopping the left from moving elsewhere to satiate their need for diversity. They can go to Bangladesh if they want, why turn London into Pakistan instead?

In fact where 70% of the populace wants far less immigration, not more, then why bring in anyone more at all? The public have had their fill of diversity.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree. So much so that I started a thread just for that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree. So much so that I started a thread just for that.
    This thread is about allowing a known criminal out of prison too early and paying the price.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, more foreign taxi drivers, kebab shops and Sharia courts then. It is more diverse to invite in polygamy too, but it is more practical to bring in skilled efficient people who will actually add to an economy. If you do not have a skill then why would anyone want you? It is not creepy, it is practical.

Nobody is stopping the left from moving elsewhere to satiate their need for diversity. They can go to Bangladesh if they want, why turn London into Pakistan instead?

In fact where 70% of the populace wants far less immigration, not more, then why bring in anyone more at all? The public have had their fill of diversity.
    You are very offensive in your post.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

He has always been a racist. He revels in it as though it is some kind of achievement. Many white racists move to homogenous societies in places like South Korea in order to preserve their delusional fantasies of a white Britain.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And it is not offensive to turn London into a foreign city when 70% of the populace wants immigration to slow or stop? What about their feelings? That is what concerns me more.

I have never argued against sensible immigration that considers the interests of the local populace.

The policy is offensive to British people. Look at any poll. They are against it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

He has always been a racist. He revels in it as though it is some kind of achievement. Many white racists move to homogenous societies in places like South Korea in order to preserve their delusional fantasies of a white Britain.
    Do you have the data on that? I do have the data on what British people think on migration and you and Master are a tiny minority. Are the 70 odd percent who think it has gone too far racist too? I am surprised you do not flee to Pakistan to escape the horror of racist Britain.

It is not racist to say that British culture is under threat and that the party you two support wants more of it. A projected 3 million more in the next decade and 80% of kids born to migrants already.

It is an unnatural experiment.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Correction: Including kids population increase is 84% driven by migration. I got carried away.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So then why don't the whites have kids? In 25 years whites, Korean and Japanese will be gone, they aren't having babies, they're done, obsolete, extinct, something is terrible wrong with their cuckish NEGATIVE BIRTH RATES, so don't complaining if replanish population via immigration!

Thread Information