Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Simple?
Remember most Muslims never choose the religion it was forced upon them.
If you're Country was in war with a Muslim Countries and you lost well you NO the rest.!
Most people of ANY religion are born into it, they have it forced upon them. Most Muslims though, despite this, do not end up becoming terrorists.

That is the reason i said

" Simple? "

Because it is anything but that. One of the guys who stopped the wanker killing more people was a convicted murderer on day release. Simpletons like Boris can pretend he has a simple solution because the fucker really does not give a shit. It was under his inept government that most of these terrorists incidents have occurred and despite him and Pritti Patel being warned about it, they slashed numbers of police,and schemes that would have monitored these type of prisoners much more closely.

The guy was English. His country is England . Nobody won the war in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or Syria. The people there were victims of bastards like Isis and the Taliban and state sponsored torture squads, and on top of that they were bombed to shit by the Brits, Americans and Russians.

Corbyn was right when he said there was NO EXCUSE for bastards like the London Bridge bloke but he you are pretending that somehow barbaric practices are the preserve of Muslims, who are more often than not, the victims in greater numbers of bastards using religion as an excuse for behaviour THEY are culpable for.
Terrorists weather home bred or imported are best treated as enemies of the state.
Rehabilitation a second chance some would say in this case it was not to be Khan was a snake.
This Country we are stupid a soft touch I would say the death penalty needs to be back in place dead they are not a problem.
Why spend thousands keeping them locked up just execute them be done with it.
Talking and being nice to them does not work I feel we have become over civilized in dealing with this problem.!
Death penalty financially costs more than life sentences. If money is what you are worried about.