Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Recycling.

People recycling plastic would expect it to be recycled ! but in truth most of it is going to landfill or burnt.
    Why you may ask well China now produces enough plastic for its own recycling industry.
    It's cheaper to make new plastic then recycled plastic.!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Recycling.

Plastic is a blessing from the gods, it lasts forever.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plastic can be recycled back to its components oil bitumen and chemicals stupid to burn it is it not.
    Why don't we do this the diesel produced has less carbon so when burnt less soot cleaner.
    Bitumen can be used in making tarmac to just not recycle is a waste.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is so stupid about plastic? You will not even have a credit card without it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With trash like that or nuclear waste surely there must be a way of just sending it into space. Then there must also come a point we can start to harvest raw materials from other planets too. Earth is limited but with technology and initiative we can probably start to branch out somewhat. You would probably end up with a space war over who controls the moon or something though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz said it to you about going into outer, space is like an extension to Alpha, who punted (bottled it) over to Walrus, who in turn asked @Primo Carnera to stop speaking French to #Titodeaux

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    With trash like that or nuclear waste surely there must be a way of just sending it into space. Then there must also come a point we can start to harvest raw materials from other planets too. Earth is limited but with technology and initiative we can probably start to branch out somewhat. You would probably end up with a space war over who controls the moon or something though.
    I read the worlds first trillionaire will be the first dude to mine on other planets or asteroids

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all you do is mine, this , mine that, try to mine the bitcoin if you can mine, if you don't mine.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Bacteria multiply in a petrol dish until they use up all the resources and drown in their own shit. Animals who become too dominant wipe out all competition, eat all their prey until they suffer a cataclysm and numbers reduce.

Humans, too, have been pretty much ineffective at doing anything different.

Surely, logically, expansion into space is the only possible solution?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everything made of plastic can made of hemp, not oil.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In 1960, David Latimer planted a tiny garden inside of a large glass bottle and sealed it shut. He opened the bottle 12 years later in 1972 to add some water and then sealed it for good. The self contained ecosystem has flourished for nearly 60 years.

For those who are wondering how this is even possible: the garden is a perfectly balanced and self-sufficient ecosystem. The bacteria in the compost eats the dead plants and breaks down the oxygen that is released by the plants, turning it into carbon dioxide, which is needed for photosynthesis. The bottle is essentially a microcosm of earth.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Yes but remember you need the land to grow the hemp and of course to plant and havest it sounds easy but nothing is carbon neutral mate is it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz posts a picture of a banned Saddo member, WTF, vegetables rotter (in a sealed bag from the green grocer's in 72 hours, yet 12 years sealed and that crapola is still alive in those Brock's bottle....)

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Yes but remember you need the land to grow the hemp and of course to plant and havest it sounds easy but nothing is carbon neutral mate is it.
    That is a very good point mate but it really is a great starting point. There is a reason Hemp is not used and the petrol chemical giants will fight hard to stop it happening.

We need a Green Industrial revolution and Labour would make that happen. It would create the jobs and grow the economy that could help Britain lead the world again as in the first industrial revolution. America doesn't want that, the Saudis don't want that, Trump doesn't want that.

Following America will destroy us all.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay you go ahead and try to stop the petrochemical Giants then. Nobody was ever able to stop them. Nobody can stop the tyrants and nobody can stop the king and the big bad queen and the big bad president and the big bad Czar of Russia. There's always been a big bad government to blame. It is nobody's job to take care of anybody. Nobody owes anybody anything. It is a tough harsh reality and it's been like that since the time of the Sumerians and the Babylonians and the Pharaohs of Egypt. There's just a lot of people who just cannot accept that cold harsh reality. If you think you can change it then go ahead.

Thread Information