I'm going with Ruiz by KO. I think when he gets hit and buzzed again, its all going to come flooding back and panic is going to set in. Hes trimmed down and is doing more cardio. Whats he doing for his mind and spirit? His attitude towards change/ criticism could be more open even though I think he seems to be a decent guy.

I think this exchange is something he should be looking at and might come back to haunt him.. happened after the loss..

"In the aftermath of that fight, Lewis took to social media and was critical of Joshua's preparation for Ruiz, and he also felt the Olympic gold medal winner was better suited to part ways with longtime trainer, Rob McCracken.

During an on-demand special for Sky Sports, Joshua hit back.

"Lennox is a clown. I don't respect Lennox," Joshua said on AJ: The Untold Truth.

"Me and Lennox are not the same. My legacy is to sit back and enjoy the younger generation coming up, and not to be involved. Just to appreciate what it takes to get there. Lennox isn't like that. Me and Lennox are cut from a different cloth."

Joshua even shot back when it was discussed how Lewis left an impressive legacy - which prompted the once-beaten fighter to state: "So? So am I."

Lewis himself was shockingly upset twice in his career, with unexpected defeats at the hands of Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman. He avenged both of those losses."

https://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-...ct-him--141722