Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  27
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 175

Thread: Austerity

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,989
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Amazing. You both think you are above being a paramedic, a law clerk, a probation officer a grave digger, a fireman.

    That is YOUR sense of entitlement right there. Make sure you refuse the ambulance if you need it, don't moan if you are a victim of crime and when you kick the bucket make sure your family leaves you to the crows.

    See the disdain Brock has for you and Master and myself now Dia. I assume El Kabong and Gandalf feel the same.
    Why would you assume I'm above such?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,202
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.
    It's the law of reality. Those who have the gold, rule. Always was, always will be.

    Ask the Pharaohs.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,202
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.
    It's the law of reality. Those who have the gold, rule. Always was, always will be.

    Ask the Pharaohs.
    This is extreme as it has ever been, in the 5th biggest economy, it is a national scandal that we have these 3rd world issues.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.
    It's the law of reality. Those who have the gold, rule. Always was, always will be.

    Ask the Pharaohs.
    This is extreme as it has ever been, in the 5th biggest economy, it is a national scandal that we have these 3rd world issues.
    the size of the economy doesn't mean anything. Probably only means the ones who have the money have an extreme amount of money and I'm not sharing it with the population. That is exactly what I am saying has always been the case. all during the middle ages Kings had all the gold and all the diamonds and the population had nothing and I am saying it has always been that way and always will be that way. I'm not saying it's right or wrong

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.
    It's the law of reality. Those who have the gold, rule. Always was, always will be.

    Ask the Pharaohs.
    This is extreme as it has ever been, in the 5th biggest economy, it is a national scandal that we have these 3rd world issues.
    the size of the economy doesn't mean anything. Probably only means the ones who have the money have an extreme amount of money and I'm not sharing it with the population. That is exactly what I am saying has always been the case. all during the middle ages Kings had all the gold and all the diamonds and the population had nothing and I am saying it has always been that way and always will be that way. I'm not saying it's right or wrong
    Wrong there mush as I said we pay a lot of tax and we pay for theses services.
    It's how it's delivered that counts we pay we want out simple enough nothing is free we pay into the NHS for our health care.
    We pay for our police everything is paid for we expect a good services.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,522
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There has always been social poverty issues but austerity has exacerbated it to such an extreme level that ordinary families are being made homeless, using food banks, rise in crime, lack of justice, and living in poverty.
    Spot on Master our systems have been run down to breaking point.
    Food banks in this day and age disgusting we are looking at people in poverty it's not a 3rd world country.
    It's the law of reality. Those who have the gold, rule. Always was, always will be.

    Ask the Pharaohs.
    This is extreme as it has ever been, in the 5th biggest economy, it is a national scandal that we have these 3rd world issues.
    the size of the economy doesn't mean anything. Probably only means the ones who have the money have an extreme amount of money and I'm not sharing it with the population. That is exactly what I am saying has always been the case. all during the middle ages Kings had all the gold and all the diamonds and the population had nothing and I am saying it has always been that way and always will be that way. I'm not saying it's right or wrong
    Wrong there mush as I said we pay a lot of tax and we pay for theses services.
    It's how it's delivered that counts we pay we want out simple enough nothing is free we pay into the NHS for our health care.
    We pay for our police everything is paid for we expect a good services.
    It is because Fat Brock Boxing French is American. He can't bring himself to say he does not understand. There are people in his country having to buy Dog insulin because they can't afford human insulin and Americans like him, think that is perfectly acceptable. He comes from a country that puts kids in cages and yet the populace still think it is the best country in the world. Crazy stuff
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    United States of America is a country of dogs. When I said about those thing. Those dog insulin is popular and that dog food and cat food. Is horrible thing but is can I change what super rich are doing nobody can change that super-rich thing from Sumerians and Babylonians until now

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Public services have been obliterated roads in terrible condition social care.
    Austerity by the Tories has removed many services and I can never see us getting them back I hate the Tories.
    A bunch of twats roll up roll up everything is for sale toe rags.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,202
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Public services have been obliterated roads in terrible condition social care.
    Austerity by the Tories has removed many services and I can never see us getting them back I hate the Tories.
    A bunch of twats roll up roll up everything is for sale toe rags.
    You are right, the roads are in a poor state full of pot holes. Very dangerous for bikers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,147
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Public services have been obliterated roads in terrible condition social care.
    Austerity by the Tories has removed many services and I can never see us getting them back I hate the Tories.
    A bunch of twats roll up roll up everything is for sale toe rags.
    You are right, the roads are in a poor state full of pot holes. Very dangerous for bikers.
    Out here they don't stop redoing the roads and I always say 'Why are they doing the roads again? There was nothing wrong with them?' I guess they spend less on wars and welfare.

    That's the thing, the NHS has plenty of money. It is just that you fail to see where the money is draining. Take insulin for example, it is expensive to keep someone on it and Tom Watson has shown how easy it is to reverse diabetes. If you carry on drinking though....well, you must enjoy beer and diabetes.

    It is the same with cancer. I know people in the UK in their 60's who have never had a tube down their throat. Someone died having never checked his body in his entire life until boom: stage 4 throat cancer. People are never going to know they have cancer and then at the end 100,000 pounds will be spent on a year or two of extra life. Stick a tube down the throat of everybody and don't get to that stage. Get people off of carbs and sugars for diabetes. Illness is mostly self induced. We trigger mechanisms by our own choices. Good nurturing means less chance of getting sick. 2/3'rds of the country is obese by choice.

    It costs money and nobody working class has paid in enough for a 100,000 pound end of life rescue mission. It is so generous in that regard, but the key is to have people checked regularly to not get there. A few hundred quid for a scan every few years is not breaking the system and people shouldn't even have an issue contributing. Health is everything and if you can afford a trip to Spain then you can afford a body check or some meds.

    People do live longer, so how about actually preparing for old age by putting money aside? So many haven't got a pot to piss in because they do actually think the government is their safety net. People should not think like that.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,147
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Oh and according to this cancer specialist:

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/84...Meirion-Thomas
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Miles poverty in rife in old industrial communities people had pretty well paid jobs they were thriving a sense of purpose and of course a sense of belonging.
    Life was okay then the fucking Tories closed and sold everything off.
    The working man has suffered under Austerity wages cut work and conditions.
    Then the killer swamped by cheap labour from Europe.
    In reality we have been fucked over by Labour and the Tories false promises lies
    do you think anybody in their right mind should vote for any of theses useless bastard's.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,522
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Austerity

    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing