Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Austerity

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So why let in 10 million immigrants then? Makes no sense to people who are struggling. It pushes up rents and even Amy apparently in her council flat needs property benefits. Madness.

Close the borders for 5 years as argued by Anne Marie Waters. Get to grips with things once and for all.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So why let in 10 million immigrants then? Makes no sense to people who are struggling. It pushes up rents and even Amy apparently in her council flat needs property benefits. Madness.

Close the borders for 5 years as argued by Anne Marie Waters. Get to grips with things once and for all.
    What a surprise. You can't wait to blame immigrants, refugees, the poor anyone but the greedy bastards responsible and then have a quick wank over some far right racist while you are at it.

Fucking hell man. You have taken this 'they treat me like a God' way too literally

Pampered...?... You sound like a Bullington Bastard or a Windsor.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

What a surprise. You can't wait to blame immigrants, refugees, the poor anyone but the greedy bastards responsible and then have a quick wank over some far right racist while you are at it.

Fucking hell man. You have taken this 'they treat me like a God' way too literally

I don't think the majority of the country agrees with you.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-18-2019 at 07:27 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I blame the politicians actually, but it does not help a housing crisis to have open borders does it? I also speak as someone with experience of homeless shelters and would like to see less of it and in my case parents with common sense would have made a huge difference. It isn't all victims, it is sometimes people who act like fools putting children at risk.

Anne Marie Waters speaks common sense on this, while you continue to live in la la land where nobody actually agrees with you, but as you were.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I blame the politicians actually, but it does not help a housing crisis to have open borders does it? I also speak as someone with experience of homeless shelters and would like to see less of it and in my case parents with common sense would have made a huge difference. It isn't all victims, it is sometimes people who act like fools putting children at risk.

Anne Marie Waters speaks common sense on this, while you continue to live in la la land where nobody actually agrees with you, but as you were.

Over 10 Million is not nobody. Gandalf in anywhere but SK = Nobody
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Going on 4 general elections and it has yet to sink in

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I didn't even vote for Labor in the last four elections. More people voted Labor in the last election than voted for Blair when it was enough to get the dick into Downing Street, so you and AL's narrative that it was just a bunch of unemployed irrelevant layabouts is bullshit. It is scary that we have become more like the USA with this childish 'you lost so you have no right whatsoever to express an opinion bullshit' but i can't see why it would appeal to both of you.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I didn't even vote for Labor in the last four elections. More people voted Labor in the last election than voted for Blair when it was enough to get the dick into Downing Street, so you and AL's narrative that it was just a bunch of unemployed irrelevant layabouts is bullshit. It is scary that we have become more like the USA with this childish 'you lost so you have no right whatsoever to express an opinion bullshit' but i can't see why it would appeal to both of you.
    Oh you're free to express your opinion, don't get it twisted. Not even a Labour voter eh? So you do understand how unpopular your political views are then yeah? Yet you refuse debate but demand to be heard?......let me know how that works out for you, oh wait.....the results are in.....

And Boris is PM

What did you vote? LibDem

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh you're free to express your opinion, don't get it twisted. Not even a Labour voter eh? So you do understand how unpopular your political views are then yeah? Yet you refuse debate but demand to be heard?......let me know how that works out for you, oh wait.....the results are in.....

And Boris is PM

What did you vote? LibDem

I would never in a million years vote Liberal Democrat. If you had been paying attention you would have read me saying how arrogant I though their policy of ignoring the Brexit referendum was. You just seem to be determined to put me into s box you can easily dismiss. That you have so much to say about Brexit, The UK General Election and the Tories UK Austerity policy without really understanding what you say shows how easily led you are by your alt-right shit trolling media. It does nto do you any favours.

Maybe I mislead you in the way i phrased it. I did not vote for Labour for each of the last four elections is what I should have said. I am very , very unlike you and your pals in that I am not an idealogical voter. I voted Labour in the last Election (2019) I have voted for the Greens and others in previous elections depending very much on manifestos and the local candidates. I am above all things a pragmatist. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is a serial liar. It is a great tragedy that someone so dishonest is Prime Minister but I am not cut up in the same way that you would be if who you voted for lost, because I am not an idealogue. His governments Austerity policies made life very difficult for me and the American firms they wasted millions ,so yes it is quite personal for me, but for you as usual it is all a joke.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I would never in a million years vote Liberal Democrat. If you had been paying attention you would have read me saying how arrogant I though their policy of ignoring the Brexit referendum was. You just seem to be determined to put me into s box you can easily dismiss. That you have so much to say about Brexit, The UK General Election and the Tories UK Austerity policy without really understanding what you say shows how easily led you are by your alt-right shit trolling media. It does nto do you any favours.

Maybe I mislead you in the way i phrased it. I did not vote for Labour for each of the last four elections is what I should have said. I am very , very unlike you and your pals in that I am not an idealogical voter. I voted Labour in the last Election (2019) I have voted for the Greens and others in previous elections depending very much on manifestos and the local candidates. I am above all things a pragmatist. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is a serial liar. It is a great tragedy that someone so dishonest is Prime Minister but I am not cut up in the same way that you would be if who you voted for lost, because I am not an idealogue. His governments Austerity policies made life very difficult for me and the American firms they wasted millions ,so yes it is quite personal for me, but for you as usual it is all a joke.
    Good for you. Well I attempted to have a say about the LibDems and their courting of EU blowhard Guy Verhofstadt but alas certain folk didn't much appreciate my comments. I have so much to say about Brexit because I'm living in a nation state created by Brits not listening to the will of the people they were ruling over...but hey eventually you lot will catch on, one way or another.

If you're a true pragmatist then surely ALL politicians are serial liars no?

I guess austerity is 100% one way traffic I suppose nobody ever gets over taxed I'm sure.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good for you. Well I attempted to have a say about the LibDems and their courting of EU blowhard Guy Verhofstadt but alas certain folk didn't much appreciate my comments. I have so much to say about Brexit because I'm living in a nation state created by Brits not listening to the will of the people they were ruling over...but hey eventually you lot will catch on, one way or another.

If you're a true pragmatist then surely ALL politicians are serial liars no? Most ..but none on the scale of Johnson bar Trump of course ..https://boris-johnson-lies.com/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-make-18558695

I guess austerity is 100% one way traffic I suppose nobody ever gets over taxed I'm sure.
    Yes of course but then you get a tax rebate which is always a nice surprise.

Generally though , No, Not in this country. Those right at the top actually avoid paying any tax. Corporations like Amazon and Google etc and Russian Oligarchs, the Billionaires that run 98% of the media. Many politicians also.

Austerity was a lie that was used to beat the poor and most vulnerable.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris played the Brexit card well. It distracted from austerity and the 9 years of his government causing harm to the most vulnerable.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The most vulnerable should never have to pay anything let alone be taxed

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't even bothered with these threads, but the best thing I read was Gandalf saying he didn't vote.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information