Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Austerity

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Is El kabong saying he is going to try to invade the beaches over here in Europe?

Good luck if he can read a map. I am not sure he could find his own arse with both hands.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I hope you are proud of yourself finding it funny. You have to be pretty fucked up to mock any kind of empathy or compassion shown by a country you not only do not live in but have never visited, but his death has nothing to do with immigration. It is a legacy of cruel Tory rule (2010), the closing down of treatment centers and the refusal to invest in social housing.

Amazing how determined you are to spread your racist gospel and poison the world against immigration the very thing that built your nation numbnuts.
    Well in America we've got our own homeless problem. Overwhelmingly mentally ill people and they SHOULD be institutionalized but the problem there is those "institutions" are no longer a thing. Drug use/abuse falls under the DSM and it's either what someone does to cope with their illness or the abuse IS the illness.

The Tories aren't blameless for any and all things...at present they just have a better understanding of the most pressing issue of the majority of the people which is Brexit. Meanwhile everyone on the left, nobody is going to champion institutions for the mentally ill, because 1. the mentally ill aren't reliable voters are they? Nobody goes out of their way to court their vote...I'm not saying it's not important, just telling it like it is and if you're so pragmatic then this should be preaching to the choir 2. Institutions for the mentally ill are extremely expensive to run because that's pretty much a cradle to grave taking care of someone's every single need for a large portion of the public...then there's the whole quality of care and making sure patients aren't abused and if accidents happen make sure workers AND patients are protected.....mental illness doesn't have a simple, easy fix.

How am I racist? Do you automatically assume the folks immigrating aren't white? Jackass. Immigration didn't "build" the United States, settlers built the United States. We accepted a lot of immigrants during the boom of the industrial revolution and the potato famine, and then we closed up shop and everyone was allowed to assimilate....for too long we've had an open door, assimilation needs to happen for the good of our country, for the good of our citizens, for the good of the world.

Cold hearted? Cruel? Depends on how you look at it and what perspective you take. I'd rather there be no homeless Americans especially those who have bravely served in the military. I'd also rather young children not die attempting to illegally enter the United States willingly or while being trafficked. The world isn't perfect, but the world is better with a strong America. We cannot serve the world as we serve our citizens. Immigration will do nothing to help poverty worldwide it'll just swallow up nations with the poor....would you rather have that or would you rather have a good strong Great Britain to deliver aid and trade goods and benefit other nations by inspiring them to be as your nation is?

Institutionalized?

Fucking hell I give up. How many years have you been lecturing us all on mental illness and psychology? Why do you consider yourself such an expert? You seem to think you have an easy answer for everything. You are all over the place. You are a drug user yourself but you want the right to judge and label others and put them in the loony bin. You don't trust Government, unless they are locking people up in detention centers, and then you have a hard on for it.

"The world is better with a strong America"

Not a whiff or arrogance there is there?

You live in a fantasy dream world
    My use of alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana hasn't put me on the street.

In your own response you list the issues surrounding solving the homeless issue. Not a simple fix, but you know what IS simple? Blaming the Tories.

I live in America and you had best thank fuck I do
    Yes i list the issues not addressed by the people who have been in Government for the last 10 yrs. Everyone has to help and we do our best donating clothes and making food for the homeless but the people who can really make a difference have not just sat on their hands, they have profited off other peoples misery. Why do you feel the need to apolgise for government? It is not even your government and yet here you are bending over backwards to turn it into a pissing contest.

And still you have not answered the question

Why are you such an expert on mental health? I am not an expert but i sure as hell have more experience of supporting people with mental health issues in a professional capacity than you, unless you are not telling us something.

This is what i mean about you refusing to debate. You just grandstand and demand answers ignoring whatever comes back your way.
    You haven't answered the question I asked you....oh is that demanding answers when I do it?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope you are proud of yourself finding it funny. You have to be pretty fucked up to mock any kind of empathy or compassion shown by a country you not only do not live in but have never visited, but his death has nothing to do with immigration. It is a legacy of cruel Tory rule (2010), the closing down of treatment centers and the refusal to invest in social housing.

Amazing how determined you are to spread your racist gospel and poison the world against immigration the very thing that built your nation numbnuts.
    Well in America we've got our own homeless problem. Overwhelmingly mentally ill people and they SHOULD be institutionalized but the problem there is those "institutions" are no longer a thing. Drug use/abuse falls under the DSM and it's either what someone does to cope with their illness or the abuse IS the illness.

The Tories aren't blameless for any and all things...at present they just have a better understanding of the most pressing issue of the majority of the people which is Brexit. Meanwhile everyone on the left, nobody is going to champion institutions for the mentally ill, because 1. the mentally ill aren't reliable voters are they? Nobody goes out of their way to court their vote...I'm not saying it's not important, just telling it like it is and if you're so pragmatic then this should be preaching to the choir 2. Institutions for the mentally ill are extremely expensive to run because that's pretty much a cradle to grave taking care of someone's every single need for a large portion of the public...then there's the whole quality of care and making sure patients aren't abused and if accidents happen make sure workers AND patients are protected.....mental illness doesn't have a simple, easy fix.

How am I racist? Do you automatically assume the folks immigrating aren't white? Jackass. Immigration didn't "build" the United States, settlers built the United States. We accepted a lot of immigrants during the boom of the industrial revolution and the potato famine, and then we closed up shop and everyone was allowed to assimilate....for too long we've had an open door, assimilation needs to happen for the good of our country, for the good of our citizens, for the good of the world.

Cold hearted? Cruel? Depends on how you look at it and what perspective you take. I'd rather there be no homeless Americans especially those who have bravely served in the military. I'd also rather young children not die attempting to illegally enter the United States willingly or while being trafficked. The world isn't perfect, but the world is better with a strong America. We cannot serve the world as we serve our citizens. Immigration will do nothing to help poverty worldwide it'll just swallow up nations with the poor....would you rather have that or would you rather have a good strong Great Britain to deliver aid and trade goods and benefit other nations by inspiring them to be as your nation is?

Institutionalized?

Fucking hell I give up. How many years have you been lecturing us all on mental illness and psychology? Why do you consider yourself such an expert? You seem to think you have an easy answer for everything. You are all over the place. You are a drug user yourself but you want the right to judge and label others and put them in the loony bin. You don't trust Government, unless they are locking people up in detention centers, and then you have a hard on for it.

In your own response you list the issues surrounding solving the homeless issue. Not a simple fix, but you know what IS simple? Blaming the Tories.

Yes i list the issues not addressed by the people who have been in Government for the last 10 yrs. Everyone has to help and we do our best donating clothes and making food for the homeless but the people who can really make a difference have not just sat on their hands, they have profited off other peoples misery. Why do you feel the need to apolgise for government? It is not even your government and yet here you are bending over backwards to turn it into a pissing contest.

Why are you such an expert on mental health? I am not an expert but i sure as hell have more experience of supporting people with mental health issues in a professional capacity than you, unless you are not telling us something.

This is what i mean about you refusing to debate. You just grandstand and demand answers ignoring whatever comes back your way.
    You haven't answered the question I asked you....oh is that demanding answers when I do it?
    I just did.

Ask again if that was not the question you meant.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Institutionalized?

I just did.

Ask again if that was not the question you meant.
    Why? What are you a Magic 8 ball? "Ask again"

You sling accusations of racism and anti-Semitism around like they are nothing and you get called on it and you run away

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wrong thread.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Wrong thread.
    Wrong thread for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Amazing how determined you are to spread your racist gospel
    Question: "How am I racist?"

Been waiting on that answer shithead...you're free to answer how I'm anti-Semitic while you're at it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a very spoilt little boy. That is why you act like a control freak. Everything has to be about you. About your outrage. Your taking offense. Your opinion trumping actual lived experience. Your perpetual whining.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You are a very spoilt little boy.
    I don't take handouts from the government

That is why you act like a control freak. Everything has to be about you. About your outrage. Your taking offense. Your opinion trumping actual lived experience. Your perpetual whining.
    Shhhhh... it's starting

Still won't answer?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-19-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Three fucking hours

The body of a homeless man was reportedly left lying in the street for three and a half hours, as people walked past, before anyone took action.
    Mark Mummery, 45, was found dead on a pavement in Grimbsy on Wednesday afternoon, with temperatures dipping as low as 5C. He is feared to have died after a suspected drug overdose.

Dozens of people walked past his lifeless body without taking any notice until a woman eventually stopped and called emergency services at around 1.15pm...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...eX0Ig_TTCNrHwo

Homelessness has gone up 165% since 2010.
    Well mass immigration will SURELY help those folks

a) He had money for non essentials like booze and heroin (I assume of course) without working.

b) His addictions were a choice. Most people cannot afford rehab or use government to solve addiction issues. They admit there is an issue and taper. It boils down to lifestyle choice.

c) Scott Weiland, a millionaire could afford rehab and it failed again and again at tremendous cost. To stay clean you need discipline meaning self responsibility. Of course he ended up OD'ing anyway.

d) Life is hard and plenty more rich or poor will die from drugs and alcohol. It was not the Tories that killed this man, he killed himself.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🤨🤨😴

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am pretty happy with the elected party so far.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am pretty happy with the elected party so far.
    If Boris gives me my vote back as promised then I consider that a fair deal.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a very spoilt little boy. That is why you act like a control freak. Everything has to be about you. About your outrage. Your taking offense. Your opinion trumping actual lived experience. Your perpetual whining.
    You must be looking in the mirror while you typed this.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You must be looking in the mirror while you typed this.

It was a reply to El Kabong. You moaned about about being talked about in the same breath as him and now you are replying on his behalf. Walrus does the same thing for Gandalf. You boys stick together through thick and thin it seems ,which is one good thing i suppose. Holds you back from learning anything or taking personal responsibility though.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our little Island should have a population of about 56 to 58 million.
    But its well into 60 plus the facts are its through migrants and refugees and asylum seekers we have all most three hundred thousands Somalians refugees alone each one costing about 29 thousand pounds each to keep.
    Plus many other refugees to boot if you are a OAP from this Country your pension is £180 per week sad facts are we look after refugees better than our old folk.
    This is far to much money on non contributing people it may seem harsh but
    It's the truth .
    It's fine being a humanitarian but at what cost to our own OAPs may be they should have £500 plus per week.
    That's why the UK is the land of milk and honey you can help but don't neglect your own people .
    We have a Country over populated by mass invasion of migrants refugees etc.
    We don't have the housing schools etc to cope it's not rocket science.
    Brexit people were fed up Labour wanted to let everyone in Diane Abbott that fucking idiot said so on a few occasions.
    Labour got fucking humiliated why because there betrayal of there voters.
    Jeremy Corbyn was hated by his own MPs and many Labour voters many people who voted Labour all there lives voted Tory why because Corbyn is a fucking Jack Ass.

Thread Information