937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Austerity

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fuck the nurses, doctors, paramedics, firefighters, police, cps, court staff, social workers, probation workers, etc. They must all be feckless wasters to be affected by austerity.Scrounging bastards.

Fuck the children whose parents have to resort to using food banks because the benefits they paid for, before losing their job, didn't come thru yet. They can eat at school what are they whinging about?

Talk about scraping the barrel in order to apologise for the nasty bastards who have wrecked the UK and turned on the 97% for the last 9yrs.

Gandalf you sound like a Tory Ghoul that even Scrooge would be ashamed to associate with.
    Many of us earn less than a decade ago, Beanz. It is the same for me as anyone in an economic sense. No different to police, nurses, teachers etc. I am about 10% down compared to 8 years ago. It is the way it goes, but I am happy with my choices. I buy what I need guzzling shale at 80 bucks a month and what have you.

Those same nasty bastards gave me that meal and made sure I did not die in the streets despite irresponsible parents. Thank you Tories. One can be poor but okay and as soon as I could I worked secretly for 2.50 an hour before school in the grocery shop meaning there was always something. I would have gone up a chimney if it paid. Must have been 14 or 15 then. Then it was washing dishes in a restaurant. There has always been work if you want it. Children have agency even if the parents do not.

Even back home last year I asked about a supermarket job just to see if basic work was there. It seems it was and that would be 7.80 an hour now. You cannot complain really for easy work like that. There are many who won't even make that step as the Tories continue to give out freebies to disincentive.

People are dead mate. It is not about the workshy and feckless, do you not even understand that very simple point? For a bright lad I have to assume you are being willfully ignorant. The unemployed never broke the economy, the fucking present Chancellor was one of the bastards that did, and then hid his bonus in a tax free offshore bank account. It is has nothing to do with not wanting to work. I didn't get where i am on anyone's coat tales, and the fuckers kicked me in the teeth again, and again. You do yourself a huge disservice by being such a mean and spiteful man that you would resent somebody earning a living wage in order to make yourself feel 'special'.

I have a very close friend since childhood who is a paramedic, prosecutors and barristers i worked with, council workers, social workers etc who have all seen and been at the sharp end of 'Austerity'. They worked hard to get were they are and to help others and it has cost them and the people they spend their working day helping dear. It is not some vague idea for us, it is a reality.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think the government owes people work Beanz. I think people owe themselves and the people you know could have adapted and joined the private market like anyone else. Just like those teachers moving overseas to earn less, but who are much happier. They got off the plantation and are surviving in the market.

You can live on 7.80 an hour and even save each month too. 7.80 of course is for the most basic of work, so you cannot expect opulence.

It does not help to bring in 300,000 a year to compete or go on benefits either though. That all has to change.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think the government owes people work Beanz. I think people owe themselves and the people you know could have adapted and joined the private market like anyone else. Just like those teachers moving overseas to earn less, but who are much happier. They got off the plantation and are surviving in the market.

You can live on 7.80 an hour and even save each month too. 7.80 of course is for the most basic of work, so you cannot expect opulence.

It does not help to bring in 300,000 a year to compete or go on benefits either though. That all has to change.

Fucking hell you are like a broken record. You just refuse to listen. First the unemployed, now the immigrants, then next the disabled. You just refuse to ascribe responsibility to the actual cunts who fucked this country up. You have always been an apologist for the worse kind of human beings.

"They got off the plantation?"

Now the racist bullshit comes out. I refuse to be ashamed for working for society. The country does not work without public servants. Fuck me, what a cuntish way to look at the world you have adopted. Sold you soul.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit happens. People die. Life sucks. you can't blame the government if somebody over here or somebody over there lost their job even if it seems unfair. The government cannot take care of every single Walk of Life and every single niche and every single industry in every single market and every single background of every single person. And what it does fail to take care of someone somewhere that person cannot then b**** and moan in a very selfish manner that they themselves were not taken care of in that it was unfair. That is really a sense of entitlement that is beyond belief. Nobody owes you anything man. Nobody cares about you man. You are not special man. You are going to get crushed in the machine like everybody else man. This is not Mary Poppins or Fantasyland. Reality sucks. Some people just can't deal with that and still blame a government somewhere for not giving them all that they need.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And no I am not special, Beanz. I am just someone who does not rely on the government and I never will in part because of my experiences. That was cruel and I learned that I do not want to be cruel thus I won't harm children. Why would I ever put a child in that situation? I am not as cruel or spiteful as you think. I want the best for kids and that is why I argue the things I do. I don't want kids to live in shelters or be around welfare dependency.

If there is room for 300,000 a year to flood in then are jobs right? Not all of them are heading straight to welfare. If you reduce the labor pool then you increase wages and that seems more reasonable to me. There is a job for everyone. If not then why 300,000 a year?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

name one time in human history where things were Fair. Name one time where there was not a big bed king or a big bad queen or I think that government that we could blame or a dictator or a bunch of elite snobs or bureaucrats or let them eat cake snobbery. There has never been such a time like that except in the minds of people who are tripping on magic mushrooms

blame the Tories. Blame the Republicans. Blame the Democrats. Blame global warming. Blame the corporations. Blame the king and blame the queen. It is nobody's job to take care of anybody. That's just the way it is and some people can't accept it

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Shit happens. People die. Life sucks. you can't blame the government if somebody over here or somebody over there lost their job even if it seems unfair. The government cannot take care of every single Walk of Life and every single niche and every single industry in every single market and every single background of every single person. And what it does fail to take care of someone somewhere that person cannot then b**** and moan in a very selfish manner that they themselves were not taken care of in that it was unfair. That is really a sense of entitlement that is beyond belief. Nobody owes you anything man. Nobody cares about you man. You are not special man. You are going to get crushed in the machine like everybody else man. This is not Mary Poppins or Fantasyland. Reality sucks. Some people just can't deal with that and still blame a government somewhere for not giving them all that they need.

Just like Gandalf and Lyle you haven't listened to a word. You are the ones living in fucking La La land. Amazing as it might seem not everything is about you guys. We get that you would never work to help anybody but yourself, so fucking fuck off and do just that.

Entitlement? Sums all three of you up
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you think somebody owes you something because you have this disadvantage or that disadvantage or this whatever you want to call it then you have a sense of entitlement. This is a dog-eat-dog world that has been that way since the Sumerians and the Babylonians. Nobody owes you anything and if you think somebody owes you something then yet you have a sense of entitlement and also a break with reality

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell you are like a broken record. You just refuse to listen. First the unemployed, now the immigrants, then next the disabled. You just refuse to ascribe responsibility to the actual cunts who fucked this country up. You have always been an apologist for the worse kind of human beings.

"They got off the plantation?"

Now the racist bullshit comes out. I refuse to be ashamed for working for society. The country does not work without public servants. Fuck me, what a cuntish way to look at the world you have adopted. Sold you soul.
    It is now racist to say government workers expect a steady supply of money? I ask young people why they want to work in welfare, or teach in public schools, and the most common answer is 'It is a safe job'. I get that, but that is often the motivation. It is just the truth. There was a young chap and I said 'Do you enjoy Mathematics?' Hd said no and he just wanted the safe job. He will be a joy for the students! The last time I was at an immigration office you wouldn't believe how surly the woman was, paid for by me too!

Meanwhile I am paid by my audience so it is on me to do a good job and they get to evaluate my performance. It is market forces at work with me and I kind of like that. And I can look for different jobs anytime I want. Nobody is forced to keep you in employment.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we will all get crushed in the machine. It will get one person today and another person tomorrow and another person The Day after tomorrow. Market forces are beyond our control. The big bad governments and the big bad wolf that we have been blaming since the time of the Sumerians and the Babylonians will never change. Human nature will never change. It is just the way it is. Nobody owes anybody anything. Let's see you try to enforce that rule

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    name one time in human history where things were Fair. Name one time where there was not a big bed king or a big bad queen or I think that government that we could blame or a dictator or a bunch of elite snobs or bureaucrats or let them eat cake snobbery. There has never been such a time like that except in the minds of people who are tripping on magic mushrooms

blame the Tories. Blame the Republicans. Blame the Democrats. Blame global warming. Blame the corporations. Blame the king and blame the queen. It is nobody's job to take care of anybody. That's just the way it is and some people can't accept it
    And still if times are hard ASDA will hire me for 7.80 an hour and I can rent a room somewhere and rough it out for while until something better comes along.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing. You both think you are above being a paramedic, a law clerk, a probation officer a grave digger, a fireman.

That is YOUR sense of entitlement right there. Make sure you refuse the ambulance if you need it, don't moan if you are a victim of crime and when you kick the bucket make sure your family leaves you to the crows.

See the disdain Brock has for you and Master and myself now Dia. I assume El Kabong and Gandalf feel the same.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that's right and if times are really hard we will have to go and forage for food like our ancestors did for the last 5 million years that's just the way it is. Tough luck on everybody. Nobody promised anybody a Rose garden. the expectation that things will keep getting better and things will keep improving it's just a lot of happy horseshit. There are no guarantees for anything of course you will have to work in the supermarket for seven pounds an hour you might not even have a supermarket we might be on the run foraging for food hunting and gathering again like we did for the last 5 million years. Then what will people say next? That somebody owes them something?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing. You both think you are above being a paramedic, a law clerk, a probation officer a grave digger, a fireman.

That is YOUR sense of entitlement right there. Make sure you refuse the ambulance if you need it, don't moan if you are a victim of crime and when you kick the bucket make sure your family leaves you to the crows.

See the disdain Brock has for you and Master and myself now Dia. I assume El Kabong and Gandalf feel the same.
    I would work in a supermarket for 7.80 an hour. I already did the grocery gig for 2.50. Work hard regardless of status and if government doesn't want ya then do your own thing or work for a firm.

The last time I used an ambulance I paid for the service and my grave spot is already chosen, but I refuse it and demand to be thrown whole into the ocean. I have a feeling my request will be denied.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would work in a supermarket for 7.80 an hour. I already did the grocery gig for 2.50. Work hard regardless of status and if government doesn't want ya then do your own thing or work for a firm.

The last time I used an ambulance I paid for the service and my grave spot is already chosen, but I refuse it and demand to be thrown whole into the ocean. I have a feeling my request will be denied.
    that's right you do what you have to do you do whatever you can do and nobody owes you anything. What kind of a self entitled person would walk around in this world thinking that people owe them something?

Thread Information