Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Charlo v Eubank isn’t what we want but we know GGG and Canelo pick and choose. Eubank is at least an opponent that will answer some questions that a Dennis Hogan cannot.
Derevyanchenko is available.
Fine by me, would look good since most everyone had him beating GGG. Just string together opponents that get robbed against names.
Agreed 100% with the first part, not sure what you mean but the 2nd half. I wouldn't be surprised if Eubank and GGG try to target Murata.
Hogan was robbed against Munguia, Derevyanchenko beat GGG(by most accounts) neither got the decision. That’s what I meant. Just joking for those that will support GGGs continued refusal to fight Charlo. I wonder how many times Murata will be propped up, probably just as many as Lemieux.
Oh ok thanks, understand now. I don't even understand how Hogan was rated at 160. Murata is decent and he is big money in Japan, he also holds a belt, so I can understand the incentive in fighting him.

Did you watch Lemieux's fight yesterday? A full on brawl. He hit the canvas twice against Bursak, a guy that I feel has been shot for well over 5 years. It was nothing but fun to watch, I would definitely watch a rematch or 2.
Murata no, unless GGG dumps his belt. There are real champions that deserve a shot.

Do you realize at Charlo’s post fight press conference the press would ask “you know Canelo and GGG won’t fight you, would you be willing to fight Jacobs?” That’s so broken and everyone needs to realize it and stop bending over for that.

Lemieux can be an entertaining guy as long as people don’t pretend he’s world level I’m fine with him.