Skipping over the BS the spin doctors want to spin. As I told you when Joshua was saying he needed to take care of his mandatories in 2017 against Pulev(funny how full circle we have come) I told you you can run that circle forever. (Funny how exactly right I am proving to be) Sure Pulev pulled out and it turned out to be Takam but the point remains.

The important part is if people want to unify they can unify. If they don’t want to unify they will make excuses. That’s what Fenny is doing, and he knows it. He’s selling you excuses. Because the UK guy is a little shook and looking for time. It’s fair enough, but don’t for a second believe lies about needing to handle mandatories.If they want the fight everyone will jump on board to make the fight.(it’s written into the f’n rules of the IBF) Delaying is delaying and any excuse is only that, an excuse.

I know I ask you all to acknowledge the truth often, but people lie often so here I am again saying don’t back the BS. It makes this place look like a circle jerk rather than intelligent discussion