Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't want to see Joshua v Wilder anymore!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I don't want to see Joshua v Wilder anymore!

Skipping over the BS the spin doctors want to spin. As I told you when Joshua was saying he needed to take care of his mandatories in 2017 against Pulev(funny how full circle we have come) I told you you can run that circle forever. (Funny how exactly right I am proving to be) Sure Pulev pulled out and it turned out to be Takam but the point remains.

The important part is if people want to unify they can unify. If they don’t want to unify they will make excuses. That’s what Fenny is doing, and he knows it. He’s selling you excuses. Because the UK guy is a little shook and looking for time. It’s fair enough, but don’t for a second believe lies about needing to handle mandatories.If they want the fight everyone will jump on board to make the fight.(it’s written into the f’n rules of the IBF) Delaying is delaying and any excuse is only that, an excuse.

I know I ask you all to acknowledge the truth often, but people lie often so here I am again saying don’t back the BS. It makes this place look like a circle jerk rather than intelligent discussion

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't want to see Wilder fight Joshua, rather a bunch of guys Joshua already beat plus two that no one really cares about? Weird.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to see Wilder fight Joshua

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Skipping over the BS the spin doctors want to spin. As I told you when Joshua was saying he needed to take care of his mandatories in 2017 against Pulev(funny how full circle we have come) I told you you can run that circle forever. (Funny how exactly right I am proving to be) Sure Pulev pulled out and it turned out to be Takam but the point remains.

The important part is if people want to unify they can unify. If they don’t want to unify they will make excuses. That’s what Fenny is doing, and he knows it. He’s selling you excuses. Because the UK guy is a little shook and looking for time. It’s fair enough, but don’t for a second believe lies about needing to handle mandatories.If they want the fight everyone will jump on board to make the fight.(it’s written into the f’n rules of the IBF) Delaying is delaying and any excuse is only that, an excuse.

I know I ask you all to acknowledge the truth often, but people lie often so here I am again saying don’t back the BS. It makes this place look like a circle jerk rather than intelligent discussion
    Ruiz was granted an extension by the Springfield, New Jersey sanctioning body for the Joshua rematch. Both had to agree to face Pulev before May 31, 2020 or be stripped. Had Ruiz won, he may have faced Wilder next but that belt would be gone.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Ruiz was granted an extension by the Springfield, New Jersey sanctioning body for the Joshua rematch. Both had to agree to face Pulev before May 31, 2020 or be stripped. Had Ruiz won, he may have faced Wilder next but that belt would be gone.
    Wilder has Fury lined up. That Pulev mandatory can be handled, they haven’t even said for sure which mandatory will be executed first. Eddie has already said they will drop one belt then unify that after whichever they handle first. And if you look back you can see me saying the exact same thing,,,,2 years ago.

When they were spreading the lie that they had to face Pulev I said “you can drop the belt, make the big fight, then return to fight whoever picks up that belt and it’s a bigger fight because it’s a unification” the only difference between now and what I said is when I said it,,,,2 years ago,,,,Joshua wouldn’t have lost a belt because he would give one up and gain one if he won.

Look it up, it’s on this site, you don’t have to search anywhere but here. And again, 2 years ago I suggested they could do what they plan to do. So, they are proving me right, and simultaneously proving their story was BS. As I said 2 years ago.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder has Fury lined up. That Pulev mandatory can be handled, they haven’t even said for sure which mandatory will be executed first. Eddie has already said they will drop one belt then unify that after whichever they handle first. And if you look back you can see me saying the exact same thing,,,,2 years ago.

When they were spreading the lie that they had to face Pulev I said “you can drop the belt, make the big fight, then return to fight whoever picks up that belt and it’s a bigger fight because it’s a unification” the only difference between now and what I said is when I said it,,,,2 years ago,,,,Joshua wouldn’t have lost a belt because he would give one up and gain one if he won.

Look it up, it’s on this site, you don’t have to search anywhere but here. And again, 2 years ago I suggested they could do what they plan to do. So, they are proving me right, and simultaneously proving their story was BS. As I said 2 years ago.
    Except Joshua says he ain’t giving up any belts.... look , he may have no choice , but either way, it don’t make Eddie Pinocchio and it don’t make you the great soothsayer.
    He said, she said, he said , she said. We know they ALL LIE. Booooooooring.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was mainly reply to your post #14 in this thread, where you said if Ruiz had won, a unification with Wilder would have happened. It wouldn't have happened with the belt that Pulev is mandatory for. Unless Ruiz honoured the mandatory with Pulev 1st.

I don't care about the belts, so I agree with you that belts should be dropped if necessary to make big fights.

You seem to feel the belts are necessary to claim undisputed status. I have asked before, but I'll try again, what do you consider undisputed?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was mainly reply to your post #14 in this thread, where you said if Ruiz had won, a unification with Wilder would have happened. It wouldn't have happened with the belt that Pulev is mandatory for. Unless Ruiz honoured the mandatory with Pulev 1st.

I don't care about the belts, so I agree with you that belts should be dropped if necessary to make big fights.

You seem to feel the belts are necessary to claim undisputed status. I have asked before, but I'll try again, what do you consider undisputed?
    Depends on the scenario, obviously if someone gets all 4 major belts then they are undisputed. If someone has beaten all the top contenders they are undisputed in my mind.

I only care about the fights, but as you have seen they are rehashing an old reason to swerve the fight we want and some here are selling the 3rd time they have tried this same excuse as if it’s new. I just want people to remember they used this same excuse 2 years ago. So I’ll be annoying repeating myself because the pretenders will keep repeating themselves.

Kudos on not turning to insults by the way. I don’t get why so many do that, we all just want to talk about boxing

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Greatest points in this thread are by Fenster, who does said it "Wilder/Fury have a 3rd fight Claus", is is the reason WHY AJ will be shuth out of the competition for longer and long time until he again get sparked and that's cat is really out of those bag. Fury of the 3 fighter will be FIRST to resigne, and Wilder will to be too old after 2020. So, that's!
    But is there a sanity clause? They're in every contract

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Greatest points in this thread are by Fenster, who does said it "Wilder/Fury have a 3rd fight Claus", is is the reason WHY AJ will be shuth out of the competition for longer and long time until he again get sparked and that's cat is really out of those bag. Fury of the 3 fighter will be FIRST to resigne, and Wilder will to be too old after 2020. So, that's!
    But is there a sanity clause? They're in every contract
    Take out the "i" and it's Santy Claus

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Depends on the scenario, obviously if someone gets all 4 major belts then they are undisputed. If someone has beaten all the top contenders they are undisputed in my mind.

I only care about the fights, but as you have seen they are rehashing an old reason to swerve the fight we want and some here are selling the 3rd time they have tried this same excuse as if it’s new. I just want people to remember they used this same excuse 2 years ago. So I’ll be annoying repeating myself because the pretenders will keep repeating themselves.

Kudos on not turning to insults by the way. I don’t get why so many do that, we all just want to talk about boxing
    All good mate, I don't throw insults unless they are thrown my way 1st. We can have civil discussions without ad hominem.

I personally think undisputed is a difficult thing to fulfill these days, as there will always be another challenger to dispute the title. It is very rear these days that a fighter completely cleans out every challenger in a division (Usyk for example, Lebedev was still in the division and had run Gassiev to a very close fight). Even lineal is difficult, who decides the #1 and #2? Winning all 4 belts can also be tough, but should be enough to start a new lineage in my opinion.

I also just care about the fights. You do you mate, keep repeating yourself as much as you need to, I do.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And so would the WBO be gone, as Ruiz would have to face Uysk. However, Al Haymon/PBC won't even deal with the WBO or recognise them, so that title was 100% getting vacated if Ruiz won - hence Uysk fights for it regardless.

This was all common knowledge beforehand. Usyk's manager laid it all out after the Witherspoon fight.

Paco Valcárcel (WBO honcho) immediately tweeted after Ruiz-Johua - Clash of the Dunes is over..now clash of mandatories will be next..WBO mandatory challenger Uysk within 180 days . @eddieHearn, @DazN_USA, @SkySportsBoxing
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#ValcarcelForPrez

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I can live without it quite frankly. lol.... But Wilder v Fury 2 is a must. Would like to see Wilder in with other competition however. Just to see the resume pile up.

Wilder vs Pulev, Povetkin, Ruiz, Whyte, Miller or Mr "I am Very Feel"/Usyk would be ok for me.

I on the other hand would LOVE to see it. First it's the fight fans have been clamoring for since Joshua beat Wlad over two years ago. Second... their styles are going to force action to occur. Joshua will not be able to fight Wilder like he apparently (didn't watch it) fought the rematch with Moby Dick. AJ will have to engage.... it will be an action-packed fight. Tyson has fought ONE fan-friendly fight in the last several years....... ONE. And that was against Wilder.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome back, Titofan.

Thread Information