Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137

Thread: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, but you are basically saying that you know better and that they are basically all duped. It couldn't be that actually they want Brexit and that is a priority? The same Brexit that has been delayed by not only May, but the complete resistance of Labour. You don't see how that looked to people?

    All Labour had to do was listen. But they didn't and you are displaying the same mentality here with the 'People may have had good intentions, but they were duped and will be shat on'. Well, if so there will be another election in about 5 years.

    There is choice but Labour put itself in a terrible position and not only that but had scandalous things in its manifesto. Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered? Why would you give the vote to kids? Why would you not listen to the 70% that want significantly reduced migration. It is because they thought they knew better and did not need to listen.

    I can tell you right now what happens when you increase the minimum wage 20%. Unemployment and economic stagnation and you have open borders too. That is mental. I don't know better but have witnessed what happened when a similar experiment was tried here. Big mistake and it hurts everybody. Labour might have costed it out in theory, but had they observed it in practice?

    Labour was a risk that was likely going to continue Brexit for years. At least now, good or bad, things can move on.

    I get that people want Brexit but that does not excuse voting Tory. Plenty of leavers refused to do so.

    There was a lot of really good stuff in the Labour manifesto so why can't you bring yourself to admit it. Stuff you preached about for years and now you are back to playing pretend in order to keep to your weird new ideology. I bet you never even read it. Not a word and relied on second hand interpretations.

    Just saying things like

    "Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered" is sick mate. It is the worse form of gutter journalism. To think that i thought you were better than someone who would repeat tabloid shclok like that. The manifesto promised to decriminalize abortion not make it a free for all. What are you a Catholic now? Do you want to control women so much you want to tell them what to do with their bodies?

    It is the same as being so mean that even though you live in SK you want to stop people at the bottom of the rung being paid enough to live on. Forgive me but you sound like a right Victorian Scrooge like bastard of a man

    Labour wanted to go far beyond most countries in terms of when abortion could be carried and that to me is murder. Abortion in the very early stages as the result of irresponsibility I can understand, but after a certain period, that is then a baby with arms, legs, and common human features. I am not evil and would prefer people to act responsibly and consider their actions before resorting to murder. I am in favor of abortion, but only in the early stages.

    Again there you are saying people had 'no excuse to vote Tory'. You are dealing with a 2 party tyranny in a FPTP system, so people could see that they had a chance for Brexit or a chance to continue the same old uncertainty. They seem to want it done. It does not even mean they are Tories.

    I agree with you that there was good stuff in the manifesto, but ultimately when push comes to shove the priority here was independence and Corbyn, though I am sure got it privately, was tied to his Party. Or maybe I am wrong and he had his own flip and really wanted the EU having claimed to have voted for it. I don't know. Either way it was a miscalculation that became pronounced as soon as it was obvious his party was pro EU and that he would renege on a promise to respect the results of the referendum. It was an extraordinary miscalculation. It cost Labour the North ot England. That is something that DOES NOT HAPPEN. It did.

    I do not want people unable to afford to live. That is untrue. To put it into context here. If you have even a full time supermarket job you can earn about 1.7 million a month. You can rent a 3 bedroom middle class family home for 600,000 or a poorer studio for yourself, furnished, bills included for half that. That leaves you with about 70 plus percent of your income to do what you want with. It isn't the workhouse. Even the lowest level jobs can provide a relatively decent standard of living. It is kind of similar in the UK in that with a little modesty you can do okay. I always had money in the UK, but the truth was I was young and spent it and I spent madly in my early years here too. Not smart.

    All I argue is that by not being a consumer maniac, you can actually do okay in life. I am no scrooge as I spend money freely, but within reason. Instead of spending my money on say watches like Walrus, I put it into health or a nice meal or a nice jacket or what have you. It is all part of growing up. Not sure how any of that makes me a bastard of a man, but hey, whatever.
    Ya I don’t really go out to eat much. All this talk of Scotland my wife and I are going to visit it in a year or so. I did read omega increased prices on watches in the UK due to Brexit fears. You guys pay much more for vintage and modern than we do so it’s not that big of concern. This whole Brexit thing is interesting, the first vote and some mentions after sent our market into a bit of a drop but it has probably factored it in already. It’s funny how each side demonizes the other these days. Something tells me everything is going to work out over here and your way. After watching the crown on Netflix I am now an expert on British history and you guys have been through much worse. You may not have known but at one time you guys were not even part of the EU and you did pretty good. Neither Boris or Trump are Hitler and neither will be in office that long and then some other moaps will take over and we will rinse and repeat.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,165
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, but you are basically saying that you know better and that they are basically all duped. It couldn't be that actually they want Brexit and that is a priority? The same Brexit that has been delayed by not only May, but the complete resistance of Labour. You don't see how that looked to people?

    All Labour had to do was listen. But they didn't and you are displaying the same mentality here with the 'People may have had good intentions, but they were duped and will be shat on'. Well, if so there will be another election in about 5 years.

    There is choice but Labour put itself in a terrible position and not only that but had scandalous things in its manifesto. Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered? Why would you give the vote to kids? Why would you not listen to the 70% that want significantly reduced migration. It is because they thought they knew better and did not need to listen.

    I can tell you right now what happens when you increase the minimum wage 20%. Unemployment and economic stagnation and you have open borders too. That is mental. I don't know better but have witnessed what happened when a similar experiment was tried here. Big mistake and it hurts everybody. Labour might have costed it out in theory, but had they observed it in practice?

    Labour was a risk that was likely going to continue Brexit for years. At least now, good or bad, things can move on.

    I get that people want Brexit but that does not excuse voting Tory. Plenty of leavers refused to do so.

    There was a lot of really good stuff in the Labour manifesto so why can't you bring yourself to admit it. Stuff you preached about for years and now you are back to playing pretend in order to keep to your weird new ideology. I bet you never even read it. Not a word and relied on second hand interpretations.

    Just saying things like

    "Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered" is sick mate. It is the worse form of gutter journalism. To think that i thought you were better than someone who would repeat tabloid shclok like that. The manifesto promised to decriminalize abortion not make it a free for all. What are you a Catholic now? Do you want to control women so much you want to tell them what to do with their bodies?

    It is the same as being so mean that even though you live in SK you want to stop people at the bottom of the rung being paid enough to live on. Forgive me but you sound like a right Victorian Scrooge like bastard of a man

    Labour wanted to go far beyond most countries in terms of when abortion could be carried and that to me is murder. Abortion in the very early stages as the result of irresponsibility I can understand, but after a certain period, that is then a baby with arms, legs, and common human features. I am not evil and would prefer people to act responsibly and consider their actions before resorting to murder. I am in favor of abortion, but only in the early stages.

    Again there you are saying people had 'no excuse to vote Tory'. You are dealing with a 2 party tyranny in a FPTP system, so people could see that they had a chance for Brexit or a chance to continue the same old uncertainty. They seem to want it done. It does not even mean they are Tories.

    I agree with you that there was good stuff in the manifesto, but ultimately when push comes to shove the priority here was independence and Corbyn, though I am sure got it privately, was tied to his Party. Or maybe I am wrong and he had his own flip and really wanted the EU having claimed to have voted for it. I don't know. Either way it was a miscalculation that became pronounced as soon as it was obvious his party was pro EU and that he would renege on a promise to respect the results of the referendum. It was an extraordinary miscalculation. It cost Labour the North ot England. That is something that DOES NOT HAPPEN. It did.

    I do not want people unable to afford to live. That is untrue. To put it into context here. If you have even a full time supermarket job you can earn about 1.7 million a month. You can rent a 3 bedroom middle class family home for 600,000 or a poorer studio for yourself, furnished, bills included for half that. That leaves you with about 70 plus percent of your income to do what you want with. It isn't the workhouse. Even the lowest level jobs can provide a relatively decent standard of living. It is kind of similar in the UK in that with a little modesty you can do okay. I always had money in the UK, but the truth was I was young and spent it and I spent madly in my early years here too. Not smart.

    All I argue is that by not being a consumer maniac, you can actually do okay in life. I am no scrooge as I spend money freely, but within reason. Instead of spending my money on say watches like Walrus, I put it into health or a nice meal or a nice jacket or what have you. It is all part of growing up. Not sure how any of that makes me a bastard of a man, but hey, whatever.
    Ya I don’t really go out to eat much. All this talk of Scotland my wife and I are going to visit it in a year or so. I did read omega increased prices on watches in the UK due to Brexit fears. You guys pay much more for vintage and modern than we do so it’s not that big of concern. This whole Brexit thing is interesting, the first vote and some mentions after sent our market into a bit of a drop but it has probably factored it in already. It’s funny how each side demonizes the other these days. Something tells me everything is going to work out over here and your way. After watching the crown on Netflix I am now an expert on British history and you guys have been through much worse. You may not have known but at one time you guys were not even part of the EU and you did pretty good. Neither Boris or Trump are Hitler and neither will be in office that long and then some other moaps will take over and we will rinse and repeat.
    I have reversed my divorce decision. Keep your TV dramas and we will find a way forwards.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,598
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Boris Johnson is the elected PM of the UK .

    Fact.


    The End.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, but you are basically saying that you know better and that they are basically all duped. It couldn't be that actually they want Brexit and that is a priority? The same Brexit that has been delayed by not only May, but the complete resistance of Labour. You don't see how that looked to people?

    All Labour had to do was listen. But they didn't and you are displaying the same mentality here with the 'People may have had good intentions, but they were duped and will be shat on'. Well, if so there will be another election in about 5 years.

    There is choice but Labour put itself in a terrible position and not only that but had scandalous things in its manifesto. Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered? Why would you give the vote to kids? Why would you not listen to the 70% that want significantly reduced migration. It is because they thought they knew better and did not need to listen.

    I can tell you right now what happens when you increase the minimum wage 20%. Unemployment and economic stagnation and you have open borders too. That is mental. I don't know better but have witnessed what happened when a similar experiment was tried here. Big mistake and it hurts everybody. Labour might have costed it out in theory, but had they observed it in practice?

    Labour was a risk that was likely going to continue Brexit for years. At least now, good or bad, things can move on.

    I get that people want Brexit but that does not excuse voting Tory. Plenty of leavers refused to do so.

    There was a lot of really good stuff in the Labour manifesto so why can't you bring yourself to admit it. Stuff you preached about for years and now you are back to playing pretend in order to keep to your weird new ideology. I bet you never even read it. Not a word and relied on second hand interpretations.

    Just saying things like

    "Why would Corbyn want almost fully formed babies murdered" is sick mate. It is the worse form of gutter journalism. To think that i thought you were better than someone who would repeat tabloid shclok like that. The manifesto promised to decriminalize abortion not make it a free for all. What are you a Catholic now? Do you want to control women so much you want to tell them what to do with their bodies?

    It is the same as being so mean that even though you live in SK you want to stop people at the bottom of the rung being paid enough to live on. Forgive me but you sound like a right Victorian Scrooge like bastard of a man

    Labour wanted to go far beyond most countries in terms of when abortion could be carried and that to me is murder. Abortion in the very early stages as the result of irresponsibility I can understand, but after a certain period, that is then a baby with arms, legs, and common human features. I am not evil and would prefer people to act responsibly and consider their actions before resorting to murder. I am in favor of abortion, but only in the early stages.

    Again there you are saying people had 'no excuse to vote Tory'. You are dealing with a 2 party tyranny in a FPTP system, so people could see that they had a chance for Brexit or a chance to continue the same old uncertainty. They seem to want it done. It does not even mean they are Tories.

    I agree with you that there was good stuff in the manifesto, but ultimately when push comes to shove the priority here was independence and Corbyn, though I am sure got it privately, was tied to his Party. Or maybe I am wrong and he had his own flip and really wanted the EU having claimed to have voted for it. I don't know. Either way it was a miscalculation that became pronounced as soon as it was obvious his party was pro EU and that he would renege on a promise to respect the results of the referendum. It was an extraordinary miscalculation. It cost Labour the North ot England. That is something that DOES NOT HAPPEN. It did.

    I do not want people unable to afford to live. That is untrue. To put it into context here. If you have even a full time supermarket job you can earn about 1.7 million a month. You can rent a 3 bedroom middle class family home for 600,000 or a poorer studio for yourself, furnished, bills included for half that. That leaves you with about 70 plus percent of your income to do what you want with. It isn't the workhouse. Even the lowest level jobs can provide a relatively decent standard of living. It is kind of similar in the UK in that with a little modesty you can do okay. I always had money in the UK, but the truth was I was young and spent it and I spent madly in my early years here too. Not smart.

    All I argue is that by not being a consumer maniac, you can actually do okay in life. I am no scrooge as I spend money freely, but within reason. Instead of spending my money on say watches like Walrus, I put it into health or a nice meal or a nice jacket or what have you. It is all part of growing up. Not sure how any of that makes me a bastard of a man, but hey, whatever.

    Actually you are evil. In many demonstrable ways.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,477
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    666
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Can I just say benefits are there for people that need them but some took advantage of the system I have heard some great stories off people in the pub why they can't work.
    Some were genuine others were just lay sbouts some had 6 or 7 kids bad back mate could not work but plenty of energy to fuck.!
    Couples claiming for all there kids working on the side the woman claiming single parent benefit but dad of the house living there. l drive home from work past the Railway pub there they are life of fucking Riley drinking about 5 o'clock.
    It makes my blood boil I am working to pay for there beer shit I am nearly sixty some are older and younger than me never worked a day in their life.
    Really it's a fucking disgrace the genuine are suffering because of theses lay abouts.
    Breeding a house full of kid I was counting how many people in a family I no 34 of them only 3 have ever worked in their lives.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,983
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1562
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    What was the real alternative to Boris ?

    To all those people who woke up posting what a disgrace it was that he had been elected Friday I tell you this - there’d have been a lot more people waking up having coronaries and saying fucking hell had Corbyn got in. Some of those who voted labour would even have been shitting themselves wondering what they’d done.

    I didn’t really know what I wanted to vote for - but I knew what I didn’t want.

    Last two elections Labour has put up two weak leaders.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,225
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Last 2 elections Corbyn has stood for Labour and nearly won the first time in 2017. He stood on a brexit platform as well.

    In 2015 Milliband stood and he was a Cameron clone and was a disaster.

    Labour need a fresh approach, new young dynamic leader who can capitalise on the mistakes that Boris will make.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    from my view across the channel with my very limited knowledge a British politics I feel that Labour can triumph again, but only if it skips the wild arrogance of the Thatcher years.
    Young people/socialists of today should NOT wait until 2030 to win a general election. Compromising with voters is their only hope. This time please (holy fuck!) don’t say the RMT can run the trains, don’t bother trying to nationalize 10 per cent of every goddamn motherfucking thing that moves FFS. They fucked up royally bcuz IMHO Labour was either going to lose the "Leave" North or the "remain" South. Imbecile Corbyn tried to win both and lost both. WTF

    And if you want to come back from this thumping defeat then dammit support your traditional institutions: the monarchy and the armed forces.

    Get the fuck on with winning before you totally forget how.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,983
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1562
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Last 2 elections Corbyn has stood for Labour and nearly won the first time in 2017. He stood on a brexit platform as well.

    In 2015 Milliband stood and he was a Cameron clone and was a disaster.

    Labour need a fresh approach, new young dynamic leader who can capitalise on the mistakes that Boris will make.
    My mistake. Last 3. I was meaning Mr Logic aka milliband.

    I didn't particularly want Boris but as I said he'd get my vote against the alternative every time. Think a lot of people were in that boat.

    Could be another long tory spell like 79-97 until some YouTuber wins by a landslide with no previous experience. Could be sooner than we think.

    I wouldn't come home any time soon miles
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Can I just say benefits are there for people that need them but some took advantage of the system I have heard some great stories off people in the pub why they can't work.
    Some were genuine others were just lay sbouts some had 6 or 7 kids bad back mate could not work but plenty of energy to fuck.!
    Couples claiming for all there kids working on the side the woman claiming single parent benefit but dad of the house living there. l drive home from work past the Railway pub there they are life of fucking Riley drinking about 5 o'clock.
    It makes my blood boil I am working to pay for there beer shit I am nearly sixty some are older and younger than me never worked a day in their life.
    Really it's a fucking disgrace the genuine are suffering because of theses lay abouts.
    Breeding a house full of kid I was counting how many people in a family I no 34 of them only 3 have ever worked in their lives.

    What a crock of shit Rich. You have totally bought into the crap that the Eton mob and the foreign tax dodging billionaires who own the media in this country want you to believe. The genuine are not suffering because of a bunch of layabouts and you know it. The genuine are suffering because the bastards at the very top are refusing to pay their way. You are not being paid what you should be, because people who think like Gandalf don't think you deserve a living wage and so vote for a party that has hidden the crimes of pricks like Murdoch and even the Chancellor himself who is one of the tax dodging bankers who brought this country to it's financial knees. The whole of Wrexham could be on the fake scrounge and it still would be a drop in the ocean compared to what the tax avoiding fuckers at the top steal from you and me and every other tax paying citizen in the country.

    The politics of resentment is how they divide and conquer. Look at the national services (Post Office properties etc) sold for peanuts and then a few years later resold for hundreds of millions, that is why we are all fucked. We live in a country that has chronically under invested in everything. The Tories got us into more debt than all the previous governments combined. We have become a joke of a country because of Austerity and 120 000 people are dead because of it. WHat happens people vote in the fuckers that killed them
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    What was the real alternative to Boris ?

    To all those people who woke up posting what a disgrace it was that he had been elected Friday I tell you this - there’d have been a lot more people waking up having coronaries and saying fucking hell had Corbyn got in. Some of those who voted labour would even have been shitting themselves wondering what they’d done.

    I didn’t really know what I wanted to vote for - but I knew what I didn’t want.

    Last two elections Labour has put up two weak leaders.

    Why? because he would have re nationalised the railways? Because he would have refused to sell off the NHS to the Yanks? The mental gymnastics people employ to vote in order to justify voting for Boris is amazing. You could have said 'None of the above' , voted for one of the independent parties but if you voted for Boris when he continues to fuck it up you can't blame someone who you didn't vote for. That is just daft.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,225
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Last 2 elections Corbyn has stood for Labour and nearly won the first time in 2017. He stood on a brexit platform as well.

    In 2015 Milliband stood and he was a Cameron clone and was a disaster.

    Labour need a fresh approach, new young dynamic leader who can capitalise on the mistakes that Boris will make.
    My mistake. Last 3. I was meaning Mr Logic aka milliband.

    I didn't particularly want Boris but as I said he'd get my vote against the alternative every time. Think a lot of people were in that boat.

    Could be another long tory spell like 79-97 until some YouTuber wins by a landslide with no previous experience. Could be sooner than we think.

    I wouldn't come home any time soon miles
    I like Jess Philips, she is impressive and could turn Labour around quickly in time for the next general election.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    from my view across the channel with my very limited knowledge a British politics I feel that Labour can triumph again, but only if it skips the wild arrogance of the Thatcher years.
    Young people/socialists of today should NOT wait until 2030 to win a general election. Compromising with voters is their only hope. This time please (holy fuck!) don’t say the RMT can run the trains, don’t bother trying to nationalize 10 per cent of every goddamn motherfucking thing that moves FFS. They fucked up royally bcuz IMHO Labour was either going to lose the "Leave" North or the "remain" South. Imbecile Corbyn tried to win both and lost both. WTF

    And if you want to come back from this thumping defeat then dammit support your traditional institutions: the monarchy and the armed forces.

    Get the fuck on with winning before you totally forget how.
    None of this post makes any sense whatsoever. Young people 18-35 overwhelmingly voted for Labour, Old people 55-99 overwhlemingly voted for the Conservatives. Those inbetween were much more split. There is loads more there to unpick
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    from my view across the channel with my very limited knowledge a British politics I feel that Labour can triumph again, but only if it skips the wild arrogance of the Thatcher years.
    Young people/socialists of today should NOT wait until 2030 to win a general election. Compromising with voters is their only hope. This time please (holy fuck!) don’t say the RMT can run the trains, don’t bother trying to nationalize 10 per cent of every goddamn motherfucking thing that moves FFS. They fucked up royally bcuz IMHO Labour was either going to lose the "Leave" North or the "remain" South. Imbecile Corbyn tried to win both and lost both. WTF

    And if you want to come back from this thumping defeat then dammit support your traditional institutions: the monarchy and the armed forces.

    Get the fuck on with winning before you totally forget how.
    None of this post makes any sense whatsoever. Young people 18-35 overwhelmingly voted for Labour, Old people 55-99 overwhlemingly voted for the Conservatives. Those inbetween were much more split. There is loads more there to unpick
    I'm just trying to figure out a way for them to win next time

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,225
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    from my view across the channel with my very limited knowledge a British politics I feel that Labour can triumph again, but only if it skips the wild arrogance of the Thatcher years.
    Young people/socialists of today should NOT wait until 2030 to win a general election. Compromising with voters is their only hope. This time please (holy fuck!) don’t say the RMT can run the trains, don’t bother trying to nationalize 10 per cent of every goddamn motherfucking thing that moves FFS. They fucked up royally bcuz IMHO Labour was either going to lose the "Leave" North or the "remain" South. Imbecile Corbyn tried to win both and lost both. WTF

    And if you want to come back from this thumping defeat then dammit support your traditional institutions: the monarchy and the armed forces.

    Get the fuck on with winning before you totally forget how.
    None of this post makes any sense whatsoever. Young people 18-35 overwhelmingly voted for Labour, Old people 55-99 overwhlemingly voted for the Conservatives. Those inbetween were much more split. There is loads more there to unpick
    I'm just trying to figure out a way for them to win next time
    Try and learn English first.

    Labour do not need your help.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boris Johnson
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-03-2019, 07:37 PM
  2. Boris Johnson is a clumsy C**T!
    By Primo Carnera in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:01 AM
  4. Boris Johnson's tackle
    By gogs67 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 09:14 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing