679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I have to agree with beanerbabies here. Miles is evil. His opinion is babies shouldn’t be killed late term, sick. Basically anyone who doesn’t agree with me and beaner is evil. Calling those with ideas different than ours is a proper way to handle diversity of thought. When I see miles coming I head for the safe room. #saintlybeaner

1. Fuck Off
    2. Fuck Off Again
    3. Refer to 1.

Yes, I would say that to miles as well, the evil, evil man. It’s takes real men like us to take action against him. For evil to thrive man just needs to ignore.

#beanzshutdownoppisition
    #beanerpolice
    #beanerformod

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I have to agree with beanerbabies here. Miles is evil. His opinion is babies shouldn’t be killed late term, sick. Basically anyone who doesn’t agree with me and beaner is evil. Calling those with ideas different than ours is a proper way to handle diversity of thought. When I see miles coming I head for the safe room. #saintlybeaner

1. Fuck Off
    2. Fuck Off Again
    3. Refer to 1.

1. @walrus
    2. ~ass candle~
    3. Behind Barclays Center, Brooklyn 6/17

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Weird, scary stuff. Chinless wonders without one moral backbone to share between the lot them, repeating complete bullshit like robots (Sound Familiar?)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...box=1576590199
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Weird, scary stuff. Chinless wonders without one moral backbone to share between the lot them, repeating complete bullshit like robots (Sound Familiar?)

Awww, well maybe next time Beanz, maybe next time.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Quiet day in the call center Cleetus? and take your fucking boots of the desk, your line manager has just walked in.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quiet day in the call center Cleetus? and take your fucking boots of the desk, your line manager has just walked in.
    Yyyyyeah I don't work at a call center, I don't have a manager, and although I don't kick my feet up on the desk I certainly could and nobody would say peep about it.

I'll take this time to remind you how I'm NOT getting personal with you. Compliments of the season Beanz

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh we have now started with personal insults because the democratic vote didn't go your way ? FFS.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Oh we have now started with personal insults because the democratic vote didn't go your way ? FFS.
    will it’s either that or call him evil. Who gives an f- if kabonger sells insurance. I know people who do and if they sell a few decent annuities they make out very well. Anyway that whole thing is stupid we do what we do, I don’t think many here are are robbing banks. I just sold a watch yesterday if anyone would like to ridicule it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong has been one of the biggest trolls here since day one Al and you know it. This is a guy who sees absolutely no boundaries whatsoever and has a habit of demanding stuff like a spoilt brat. This thread is full of personal snipes and you yourself have often gone way over the top with the personal stuff , calling posters 'Vermin' and 'Peasants' . You seem to have little idea of how democracy works and very little respect for it, or Britain, if you think questioning the honesty, decency and fairness of our Government is out of bounds for discussion.

You have already made a big song and dance about how it makes no difference to you and now you are trying to pretend everything is hunky dory as the Tories sell the country off for peanuts.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First off I didn't see Beanz's call center quip to be insulting at all, and nowhere does that post say that working in a call center is anything derogatory.. I think he's just teasing about somebody having too much free time. That's how it reads to me anyway for what it's worth

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    First off I didn't see Beanz's call center quip to be insulting at all, and nowhere does that post say that working in a call center is anything derogatory.. I think he's just teasing about somebody having too much free time. That's how it reads to me anyway for what it's worth
    I guess Grammerly doesn't factor in context

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I guess Grammerly doesn't factor in context
    Grammarly (spelled with the letter A not the letter E) has nothing to do with context.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong has been one of the biggest trolls here since day one Al and you know it. This is a guy who sees absolutely no boundaries whatsoever and has a habit of demanding stuff like a spoilt brat. This thread is full of personal snipes and you yourself have often gone way over the top with the personal stuff , calling posters 'Vermin' and 'Peasants' . You seem to have little idea of how democracy works and very little respect for it, or Britain, if you think questioning the honesty, decency and fairness of our Government is out of bounds for discussion.

You have already made a big song and dance about how it makes no difference to you and now you are trying to pretend everything is hunky dory as the Tories sell the country off for peanuts.
    You make me laugh , you are the one who doesn't understand democracy , I don't worry about austerity, or anything I just cast my vote and accept the outcome.
    However you do not accept it because you have some dependence on the system, you are a fucking joke you say things like you don't know democracy but don't accept the vote of the people.
    you are bitter because for some reason life has wronged you.
    I am a happy chap looking forward to Christmas and the new year, bitter hell no , you have serious mental issues.
    I wish you luck of course but I have never known a person as bitter over a democratic election , so much so as you will tell someone they don't understand democracy , but that person was in the majority.
    you need to seek help.
    Seek help soon my friend, you need it.

I really mean that.

Yes im also pissed as ive been to a sportsman's dinner
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-17-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am no fan of FPTP, but in terms of how democracy works in the UK that is how it functions, and the 'misguided, lied to' people made their voices clear.

Democracy works when the party with the most seats gets to be in power for a duration of time. If Labour had got the votes it would be them. However, it wasn't. By a rather large margin.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You keep saying I have some dependence on the system because you think it justifies you being a dick Al. Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit?

I work really hard mate. You seem to think that everyone who voted for Labour must be some kind of dosser living on handouts. You are clueless and sound pretty bitter yourself. This a thread about Johnson as PM and after a couple days in office you are already asking for it to be closed down. What are you so worried about?

And also some friendly advice. Absolutely no need to say things like 'Get Help'. It's feeble mate. There is nothing wrong with my mental health but you joining in with the same tiresome trope just proves you don't have any valid points to make.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information