Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boris Johnson as Prime Minister thread

Quick question: in the past week or two I have seen in print the word d o s s e r however I always thought or remember having seen it spelled tosser

Is it the same word with two spellings or is that a completely different word?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You keep saying I have some dependence on the system because you think it justifies you being a dick Al. Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit?

I work really hard mate. You seem to think that everyone who voted for Labour must be some kind of dosser living on handouts. You are clueless and sound pretty bitter yourself. This a thread about Johnson as PM and after a couple days in office you are already asking for it to be closed down. What are you so worried about?

And also some friendly advice. Absolutely no need to say things like 'Get Help'. It's feeble mate. There is nothing wrong with my mental health but you joining in with the same tiresome trope just proves you don't have any valid points to make.
    You sit in your home and moan , I will sit in my home and not give 2 shiney shites about anything like austerity .
    Your moral stand is pathetic as you cant accept the will of the people. bitter twisted loser.
    You work hard but march for austerity ? try working hard and earning more money then austerity isnt such a concern.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You keep saying I have some dependence on the system because you think it justifies you being a dick Al. Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit?

I work really hard mate. You seem to think that everyone who voted for Labour must be some kind of dosser living on handouts. You are clueless and sound pretty bitter yourself. This a thread about Johnson as PM and after a couple days in office you are already asking for it to be closed down. What are you so worried about?

And also some friendly advice. Absolutely no need to say things like 'Get Help'. It's feeble mate. There is nothing wrong with my mental health but you joining in with the same tiresome trope just proves you don't have any valid points to make.
    You sit in your home and moan , I will sit in my home and not give 2 shiney shites about anything like austerity .
    Your moral stand is pathetic as you cant accept the will of the people. bitter twisted loser.
    You work hard but march for austerity ? try working hard and earning more money then austerity isnt such a concern.
    Ha! You are now trying to pretend that be concerned with someone other than yourself is a terrible flaw and must mean you dont work hard.

You are also telling me that I manage to sit at home and march at the same time now. (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! You are now trying to pretend that be concerned with someone other than yourself is a terrible flaw and must mean you dont work hard.

You are also telling me that I manage to sit at home and march at the same time now. (:
    I am only concerned for myself and friends and family that is a fact.
    I don't worry about people who march because they cant meet ends meat , I am just correcting you when you pass judgement on myself.
    Like I said earn more money and austerity isn't something you would take a day off work to march for.
    Working hard is irrelevant to the fact that if you don't earn enough money for your out goings then it is a failure.

You are a professional life victim , bitter and jealous, and your life could have been so different.
    However you vote labour the saviours of the dead legs and doleites.

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-18-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't the system pay full time carers ?
    Doesn't the system pay people with disabilities who are unable to work ?

I thought that was the case, please correct me if the system has changed.
    I am pretty sure that's how it used to work when my aunt looked after my uncle.
    If they no longer pay carers then that seems wrong.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-18-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't worry about people who march because they cant meet ends meat , I am just correcting you when you pass judgement on myself.
    Like I said earn more money and austerity isn't something you would take a day off work to march for.
    Working hard is irrelevant to the fact that if you don't earn enough money for your out goings then it is a failure.

You are a professional life victim , bitter and jealous, and your life could have been so different.

Al you are an idiot. Austerity affects everybody. Schools, The NHS, The Fire Service, Education, The Criminal Justice Service (Police, Courts, CPS, Probabtion etc) Loads of people from those sectors were on the march that day. I have worked in more than one of these sectors, unlike you, who no doubt is quite happy to use those services but wants liek Gandalf the right to slag off people working in them. TO be brutally honest If you are only concerned about yourself friends and family, then you are not a great citizen, and certainly not at all concerned about England as you falsely claim to be. These are the things and people that make England great. You have the cheek to cry about judgement being passed on yourself, whilst slagging off 10 million British Citizens as dead legs and Dolelites, because they chose unlike you, not to vote for a bunch of criminals. There are 66 Million people in the UK and Only 1 million of them are unemployed. Of them only a small percentage are scroungers and many of those would not have bothered to vote, let alone vote Labour.

If you can take a day of work to go on holiday or to some posh hotel for a long weekend then you can take a day off to stand up for the people that make England great. National Day rate for a UK press/freelance photographer is £400 mate and so one can quite easily take a day off to stand up for England or sometimes get paid for covering the real patriots doing so.

Hope this helps
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Full Time Carers get paid, but less money then those on the dole. And yes Disabled people get paid whether they work or cannot. It is bloody more expensive to live when you are disabled.

Until 18 months ago I never claimed Carers Allowance. It then became impossible not to. That is over 22 yrs in which i provided care for nothing whilst working and bringing up the kids.I even put myself through UNI as a mature student whilst working full-time for the CPS in order to up my ability to earn good money, as I could see the care needs on me were going to increase. The care needs for my Mrs are now far more extensive and so I do now claim what I am rightfully due but I also work every week as I always have. So your bullshit about trying to work hard is a joke mate. You and your wife work without having to bring up kids, or care for anyone who is disabled, and here you are telling me to pull my finger out when I have worked my entire adult life? ha! I am not suggesting your life is easy, but for years I have had to put up with you and portraying me as some kind of scrounger on here, and that frankly is bullshit.

Do you run and/or own old peoples homes? I seem to remember you saying something about it years ago. Whatever, maybe you invest in property, the fact remains we live in a society in which plenty of people earn a lot of money for doing very little and many earn very little for doing a lot. It is nothing like the black and white simplistic vision you portray.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Al you are an idiot. Austerity affects everybody. Schools, The NHS, The Fire Service, Education, The Criminal Justice Service (Police, Courts, CPS, Probabtion etc) Loads of people from those sectors were on the march that day. I have worked in more than one of these sectors, unlike you, who no doubt is quite happy to use those services but wants liek Gandalf the right to slag off people working in them. TO be brutally honest If you are only concerned about yourself friends and family, then you are not a great citizen, and certainly not at all concerned about England as you falsely claim to be. These are the things and people that make England great. You have the cheek to cry about judgement being passed on yourself, whilst slagging off 10 million British Citizens as dead legs and Dolelites, because they chose unlike you, not to vote for a bunch of criminals. There are 66 Million people in the UK and Only 1 million of them are unemployed. Of them only a small percentage are scroungers and many of those would not have bothered to vote, let alone vote Labour.

If you can take a day of work to go on holiday or to some posh hotel for a long weekend then you can take a day off to stand up for the people that make England great. National Day rate for a UK press/freelance photographer is £400 mate and so one can quite easily take a day off to stand up for England or sometimes get paid for covering the real patriots doing so.

Hope this helps
    Are you on a hundred grand a year then? So what are you complaining about all the time? Cheer up.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course I am not on a hundred grand a year. You are so disconnected from reality Gandalf it is scary. Somebody needs to punctuate your pompous baloon.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course I am not on a hundred grand a year. You are so disconnected from reality Gandalf it is scary. Somebody needs to punctuate your pompous baloon.
    I am disconnected from reality? It wasn't me saying my secret sources had the election close. I had the same view everyone else had. Didn't I tell you the loss of the North was coming? The only thing wrong was my hyperbole about Labour going down to 20%, probably next time though once For Britain unveils itself properly. Remember the Liberals? This is how they ended. Labour has NOBODY suitable to run. Poor old Corbyn seemed lost in Parliament. A very sad scene and a nice enough guy, but the party deserved that thrashing. It's done.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Full Time Carers get paid, but less money then those on the dole. And yes Disabled people get paid whether they work or cannot. It is bloody more expensive to live when you are disabled.

Until 18 months ago I never claimed Carers Allowance. It then became impossible not to. That is over 22 yrs in which i provided care for nothing whilst working and bringing up the kids.I even put myself through UNI as a mature student whilst working full-time for the CPS in order to up my ability to earn good money, as I could see the care needs on me were going to increase. The care needs for my Mrs are now far more extensive and so I do now claim what I am rightfully due but I also work every week as I always have. So your bullshit about trying to work hard is a joke mate. You and your wife work without having to bring up kids, or care for anyone who is disabled, and here you are telling me to pull my finger out when I have worked my entire adult life? ha! I am not suggesting your life is easy, but for years I have had to put up with you and portraying me as some kind of scrounger on here, and that frankly is bullshit.

Do you run and/or own old peoples homes? I seem to remember you saying something about it years ago. Whatever, maybe you invest in property, the fact remains we live in a society in which plenty of people earn a lot of money for doing very little and many earn very little for doing a lot. It is nothing like the black and white simplistic vision you portray.
    No I do not own or run old peoples homes, I thought you were saying you didn't get carers allowance and your wife didn't get disability allowance.
    That's why I was puzzled thinking you couldn't claim it.
    I do remember my aunt getting it to look after my uncle who had dementia.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope this helps
    For the record I'm not an idiot.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope this helps
    Al idiot isn’t to bad, miles dared disagree with beanerbaby and was branded “evil”. So idiot is acceptable.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Hope this helps
    Al idiot isn’t to bad, miles dared disagree with beanerbaby and was branded “evil”. So idiot is acceptable.
    Anyone can be an idiot at times, myself included.

It's weird how you have nothing to say about Al calling me a professional life victim, bitter and jealous though? I would never say that to someone, even though it is quite a good description of the God in South Korea you wish you were knocking off. Don't forget you were also the guy who said i was worse than some monster in the Taliban who drilled holes in live children's heads. Nobody is ever going to go that low ,you ratty little piss weasel.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord al View Post
    you keep saying i have some dependence on the system because you think it justifies you being a dick al. Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit?

I work really hard mate. You seem to think that everyone who voted for labour must be some kind of dosser living on handouts. You are clueless and sound pretty bitter yourself. This a thread about johnson as pm and after a couple days in office you are already asking for it to be closed down. What are you so worried about?

And also some friendly advice. Absolutely no need to say things like 'get help'. It's feeble mate. There is nothing wrong with my mental health but you joining in with the same tiresome trope just proves you don't have any valid points to make.
    you sit in your home and moan , i will sit in my home and not give 2 shiney shites about anything like austerity .
    your moral stand is pathetic as you cant accept the will of the people. Bitter twisted loser.
    You work hard but march for austerity ? Try working hard and earning more money then austerity isnt such a concern.
    ha! You are now trying to pretend that be concerned with someone other than yourself is a terrible flaw and must mean you dont work hard.

You are also telling me that i manage to sit at home and march at the same time now. (:
    i am only concerned for myself and friends and family that is a fact.
    i don't worry about people who march because they cant meet ends meat , i am just correcting you when you pass judgement on myself.
    Like i said earn more money and austerity isn't something you would take a day off work to march for.

al you are an idiot. Austerity affects everybody. Schools, the nhs, the fire service, education, the criminal justice service (police, courts, cps, probabtion etc) loads of people from those sectors were on the march that day. I have worked in more than one of these sectors, unlike you, who no doubt is quite happy to use those services but wants liek gandalf the right to slag off people working in them. To be brutally honest if you are only concerned about yourself friends and family, then you are not a great citizen, and certainly not at all concerned about england as you falsely claim to be. These are the things and people that make england great. You have the cheek to cry about judgement being passed on yourself, whilst slagging off 10 million british citizens as dead legs and dolelites, because they chose unlike you, not to vote for a bunch of criminals. There are 66 million people in the uk and only 1 million of them are unemployed. Of them only a small percentage are scroungers and many of those would not have bothered to vote, let alone vote labour.

If you can take a day of work to go on holiday or to some posh hotel for a long weekend then you can take a day off to stand up for the people that make england great. National day rate for a uk press/freelance photographer is £400 mate and so one can quite easily take a day off to stand up for england or sometimes get paid for covering the real patriots doing so.

Hope this helps
    for the record i'm not an idiot.
    al idiot isn’t to bad, miles dared disagree with beanerbaby and was branded “evil”. So idiot is acceptable.
    anyone can be an idiot at times, myself included.

It's weird how you have nothing to say about al calling me a professional life victim, bitter and jealous though? I would never say that to someone, even though it is quite a good description of the god in south korea you wish you were knocking off. Don't forget you were also the guy who said i was worse than some monster in the taliban who drilled holes in live children's heads. Nobody is ever going to go that low ,you ratty little piss weasel.
    lol.

Thread Information