Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Josh Taylor

I assumed the "orange man" would have had something to do with chatolics and protestants with Josh being Scottish and what not.

We'll not get into the whole thing about religion not being a race therefore how can it be classed as racism and all that, that is the type of stuff for off topic.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I assumed the "orange man" would have had something to do with chatolics and protestants with Josh being Scottish and what not.

We'll not get into the whole thing about religion not being a race therefore how can it be classed as racism and all that, that is the type of stuff for off topic.
    Fair point. So if Josh Taylor is Catholic , that’s plausible. I’m not totally convinced though.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't quite get orange either. As mentioned only time I've seen that was our President with Orange man. Or Cheeto, hobgoblin or dullard umpa lumpa so on and so forth. Like in America in other Countries there was a thing referring to Chinese immigrants and Japanese as yellow. 'Yellow peril' or something similar. Native Americans red man or sports teams still named the Redskins. Something tells me should have left the topic well enough alone which I'll proceed to do right now

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    World boxing champion Josh Taylor apologises after pleading guilty to racially abusing nightclub bouncer

Josh Taylor has pleaded guilty to making homophobic and racist comments towards a bouncer at a nightclub in Edinburgh

The super-lightweight world champion admitted to behaving in a threatening and abusive manner after aiming a torrent of abuse at a member of staff of the Shanghai nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Taylor pleaded not guilty to possessing cocaine, which was accepted, during his hearing at Edinburgh Sheriff Court.

However, he was fined £350 after admitting calling the doorman ‘a gay looking c***’ and ‘a big Orange looking c***’ before police were called to the scene.

Prosecutor Alistair Millar said: “The accused was within the nightclub and there was some form of disturbance.

“Security staff said the accused was clearly intoxicated and was also asked to leave the premises.

“Once outside he acted in the manner liabled and shouted ‘you are all sh*te doorman’ and ‘you can’t fight for real’.

“He said [to one doorman] ‘your nose ring is gay’ and ‘you are a gay looking c***’.“He then stated [to the doorman] ‘You big orange looking c***’.”

Taylor has since issued a statement on Twitter, where he ‘apologised wholeheartedly’ for his ‘stupid’ actions.

The 28-year-old was crowned the winner of the World Boxing Super Series super-lightweight tournament back in October after his incredible fight with Regis Prograis.

Post-fight, Taylor expressed his desire to unify the division completely against Jose Ramirez, who holds the WBC and WBO titles.

However, this will seemingly be on hold as Ramirez must first face WBC mandatory Viktor Postol, while the ‘Tartan Tornado’ will soon be given his own challenger.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...gay-nightclub/
    Lol

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep as we now all know: Islam isnt a race either, but people jumping on the Sunni far right and Saudi backed dictator version that Isis also adheres to; are labelled racists by the far left when doing so. Prophesy: There will be scholarships soon and a doctorates available to those being taught professionally ( in most Universities via compliance and acceptance), how to take offense and emit it on physical, emotional and then spiritual levels and how to become an advanced practitioner and lay blame for your past mistakes for the sake of future far left policies. It will be as ridiculous as great footballers and baseball players going through on scholarships, I expect top professional level protesters will be given the mortarboard cap nod.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He had a go at a bouncer so what regardless of colour or creed most of them are ass holes and thugs.
    For Taylor he should not have been pissed and coke WTF.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Yep as we now all know: Islam isnt a race either, but people jumping on the Sunni far right and Saudi backed dictator version that Isis also adheres to; are labelled racists by the far left when doing so. Prophesy: There will be scholarships soon and a doctorates available to those being taught professionally ( in most Universities via compliance and acceptance), how to take offense and emit it on physical, emotional and then spiritual levels and how to become an advanced practitioner and lay blame for your past mistakes for the sake of future far left policies. It will be as ridiculous as great footballers and baseball players going through on scholarships, I expect top professional level protesters will be given the mortarboard cap nod.
    Sorry, I was aiming for the like button

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Thread Information