Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Heard part of a documentary about the numerous inconsistencies with Marylyn Monroe’s death. A lot of strange occurrences and different reports of facts from the same people involved.
    There was a rumour that JFK saw her dead body before it was publically announced.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta = DAJJAL

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Heard part of a documentary about the numerous inconsistencies with Marylyn Monroe’s death. A lot of strange occurrences and different reports of facts from the same people involved.
    There was a rumour that JFK saw her dead body before it was publically announced.
    Well that would be strange. She had ties to communists in Mexico I guess through her friendship with Lawford. Her live in nurse or spy was doing laundry when the police arrived. Rumors that her body was moved and differing accounts on how she was found. A number of other strange things but that month she had been prescribed 900 pills by a doctor. A unintentional or intentional OD is perfectly reasonable in the case but who knows

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Monroe likely messed up with the meds. She was on Nembutal and had got more than she should have onthe sly and then later through an enema been administered another med without the shrink knowing about the extra Nembutal. She was likely accidentally murdered. An accident though, unintentional. Spoto argues that the shrink and the housekeeper covered it all up.

All the conspiracy stories were probably nonsense. She had a 1 night fling with JFK (that man had the horn) and the other Kennedy seemingly nothing at all. Monroe would be deemed Borderline today. Very unstable due to a childhood beyond the comprehension of most. Nobody would have purposely killed her.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyway gigantic false flag coming between now and November of next year because trust me they will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected.
    i would be on the lookout for a fabricated ebola epidemic to sell the knew vaccine. just like the h1n1 swindle
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Anyway gigantic false flag coming between now and November of next year because trust me they will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected.
    i would be on the lookout for a fabricated ebola epidemic to sell the knew vaccine. just like the h1n1 swindle
    Great point. It's not funny how swine and Swindle both start with the same combo

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Monroe likely messed up with the meds. She was on Nembutal and had got more than she should have onthe sly and then later through an enema been administered another med without the shrink knowing about the extra Nembutal. She was likely accidentally murdered. An accident though, unintentional. Spoto argues that the shrink and the housekeeper covered it all up.

All the conspiracy stories were probably nonsense. She had a 1 night fling with JFK (that man had the horn) and the other Kennedy seemingly nothing at all. Monroe would be deemed Borderline today. Very unstable due to a childhood beyond the comprehension of most. Nobody would have purposely killed her.
    She was admitted to psych wards and spent time in straightjsckets. She was also suicidal. TBH the documentary I listened to was on the radio. I was driving and making some stops so I missed much of it but I’ve heard things in the past. Miles, I didn’t hear anything about her upbringing and in addition I’m not even a fan of hers, never saw one of her movies, I should watch one just to say I did. I think one issue is her case was bungled by the LAPD and for some reason the few people who were involved with her and reported her death, including that odd “housekeeper” gave several conflicting reports on her body location and timeline of her death. If it weren’t for that, the kennedys, communism etc the very realistic fact she was an addict with a psych diagnoses s made worse by addiction I don’t think there would be much question about her death.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

close with the virus outbreak
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now make sure you take the miracle vaccine or we will create laws to force you to

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thinking this maybe just practice to work out any kinks in locking down millions of people when the debt crisis hits

next for to lookout for will be food shortages, this will lead to the fake meat they are pushing

also keep a lookout for the debt crisis

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cre...warfare-weapon
    https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

next for to lookout for will be food shortages
    take a look at the current locust plagues

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmmm

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tend to believe in them because I do not put anything past the sinister bastards who are calling the shots at the highest levels on planet Earth to protect their trillions and trillions of dollars of holdings and control over the masses. Compared to them Donald Trump is a penniless reject. That's how much money these people have.

I am really genuinely concerned right now that sometime between now and next November 2020 that there will literally be a spectacular world altering false flag event which is carried out by the deep state who probably have even bigger Masters around the world that we can maybe call the globalists or I have heard them referred to as the Illuminati. Whatever you want to call them. The people that Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Remember the Maine. The gulf of Tonkin. The list goes on and on. Anytime that the globulus wanted in enormous sea change in public opinion or an enormous distraction from some horrible activity they were about to carry out there was suddenly a false flag which was a staged event that we only found out many many years or sometimes decades later was actually staged. It only comes out once everybody who was involved in the great deception is either dead or in jail.

I cannot see the deep State allowing Donald Trump to be re-elected in November of 2020. Everything they have tried has failed and that is why I think they are going to resort to something globally spectacular. nothing worked against Trump. They tried to make him fold they tried to break him psychologically since 2016. They tried to shame him by releasing all those audio tapes about women. They try to shame him and embarrass him and break his will even before he was elected. Then they try to deny him the electoral vote and were literally playing with the electoral college judges to try to pay them not to carry out the electoral process in December of 2016. Then they try to scare him with all of those celebrity assassination skits and plays in Central Park New York and videos like Snoop Dogg and people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna they tried to scare him into thinking he would be assassinated. then they tried the whole phony Robert Mueller witch Hunt hoax for three years and also that did not work so they try to say that attorney general William Barr is his personal stooge and personal lawyer. But that didn't work either. Then they tried this Ukrainian nonsense since July. And this doesn't seem to be going very good for them either.

the icing on the cake is that they do not have a single candidate that I can foresee will come anywhere near being able to compete with Donald Trump during the presidential debates next year. The humiliation for the Democrats is so great at this point that they are about to either self-destruct or the globalists are about to bail them out with some kind of a spectacular false flag event.

let's all keep our eyes open because something is definitely going to take place to try to derail the election next November. They just cannot allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. Trust me
    Holy shit, that dude called it perfectly

Thread Information