Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyway gigantic false flag coming between now and November of next year because trust me they will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected.
    Any theories on where, when?

I've heard lots about the Seattle Space Needle, and either around Trumps birthday 6/14 or Obama's birthday 8/4.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

March 19th and August 2nd have always been really big days.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyway gigantic false flag coming between now and November of next year because trust me they will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected.
    Any theories on where, when?

I've heard lots about the Seattle Space Needle, and either around Trumps birthday 6/14 or Obama's birthday 8/4.
    I don’t know fats, we had a guy Brock who always made those type of predictions and was never right.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Ending the Fed would be a noble cause indeed, but it is not that easy after so many years of hegemony. The President as well as intentioned as he might be is not all powerful and his time is short. At least in the US. Trump has never spoken like a Ron Paul, but once in there even a Ron Paul would have a war trying to eradicate central banking. It is so entrenched and powerful.

Andrew Jackson might have been a daft racist at times, but his views on the banks and central banking were spot on. The system is so much bigger and more corrupt today. It would be a huge task. Someone truly unique would need to handle something like that.
    Anyone who goes against the banksters gets terminated. It's the same with anyone who tries to introduce an alternative to the petro dollar, Gaddafi, Hussein etc. They won't accept that. The fiat banking system is terrible. All the crashes have been caused on purpose.
    I agree with much of that and the next crash plus the automation of jobs at low interest rates will be horrific. Be ready. It will rain....heavily.
    Says the guy who scolds me when I talk about Doom and gloom and things collapsing and the systems that we know will not help us anymore and we will go back to the Stone age. So which one is it? it's going to be really hot rhythmic and it's going to rain heavily? Or everything is going to be hunky-dory?
    Crashes happen every generation or so and nothing has been fixed since last time. Those who are ready will weather the storm, those who are not will suffer badly. Some will even prosper. It all depends on how you look at it, but economic crashes are inevitable. By your age you know the patterns and a younger person who has read up knows what will happen. We all got through 2008, but the next one will be worse as the central banks are without anything, government has nothing and the mountains of debt are higher. Rikard's suggests that is when the IMF steps in and we head to new unknown ground, but for sure, be prepared.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's right and that's why Iran and India are joining Putin and XI
    It’s not having a big effect on things now as China buys a different oil than we do. But China wants to use a special currency backed by gold just for oil purchase

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do wonder about a timely economic crash rather than anything else. What people care about most of all is the economy and if you lose your job you will probably blame the man in charge. Of course Trump is at the mercy of cycles and has benefited from cycles, but it has been 11 years. I really hope not, but they have tried everything else.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do wonder about a timely economic crash rather than anything else. What people care about most of all is the economy and if you lose your job you will probably blame the man in charge. Of course Trump is at the mercy of cycles and has benefited from cycles, but it has been 11 years. I really hope not, but they have tried everything else.
    Young skinny people are doing good but older fat people want to be young and skinny, but older people finally know what they need to know but it's nearly too late to do anything about it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is absolutely mind-boggling.

I've said this before but I'll say it again back in 1994 I was at an old friend's house and we were trying to figure out what 666 represents

I suddenly realized to think of the number six as a letter of the alphabet which in English would be a b c d e f so therefore it would be the letter f. A moment later I realized that the person who wrote the book of Revelations was not using the English alphabet at all but either the Hebrew or Aramaic alphabet hey it turns out that the six letter of those alphabets is the letter w. It only took me a few seconds later to realize that it's stands for w w w which is what we all type before we use any website. Therefore w w w is the mark of the beast. It means that the internet that we all use every single one of us is sucking us into Satan and soon we will no longer be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. Meaning without the internet

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've said this before but I'll say it again back in 1994 I was at an old friend's house and we were trying to figure out what 666 represents

I suddenly realized to think of the number six as a letter of the alphabet which in English would be a b c d e f so therefore it would be the letter f. A moment later I realized that the person who wrote the book of Revelations was not using the English alphabet at all but either the Hebrew or Aramaic alphabet hey it turns out that the six letter of those alphabets is the letter w. It only took me a few seconds later to realize that it's stands for w w w which is what we all type before we use any website. Therefore w w w is the mark of the beast. It means that the internet that we all use every single one of us is sucking us into Satan and soon we will no longer be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. Meaning without the internet
    666 is the number of a man. there are different forms of gematria. i have a friend who is big into it and other codes. like the 3 and 33, mocking of christ, sexual innuendos, the man and son, the same name initials, these tend to appear all over news stories from what i was shown
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Operation Northwoods didn't come to fruition, but the intent was there. Bay of Pigs and the Missile Crisis I've always questioned.

Prof. Henry Murray and MK Ultra and it's ties to Ted Kaczynski's PRE bombing life...that is in need of examination

The USS Maine which sparked the Spanish-American War

The USS Liberty incident is something that is hardly ever discussed

I think government/political trickery is a constant threat...hard to think who it impacts more, those in non-western nations in agrarian societies or those in industrialized areas in the west? Either way you're in a bubble.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

another one that might have already been pointed out to you is - fridays for future
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heard part of a documentary about the numerous inconsistencies with Marylyn Monroe’s death. A lot of strange occurrences and different reports of facts from the same people involved.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC I never heard of that what is Friday's for future?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC I never heard of that what is Friday's for future?
    the first letter of each word is f - 666. fridays for future was the school strike for the climate, greta thunberg is the founder

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information