Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

I tend to believe in them because I do not put anything past the sinister bastards who are calling the shots at the highest levels on planet Earth to protect their trillions and trillions of dollars of holdings and control over the masses. Compared to them Donald Trump is a penniless reject. That's how much money these people have.

I am really genuinely concerned right now that sometime between now and next November 2020 that there will literally be a spectacular world altering false flag event which is carried out by the deep state who probably have even bigger Masters around the world that we can maybe call the globalists or I have heard them referred to as the Illuminati. Whatever you want to call them. The people that Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Remember the Maine. The gulf of Tonkin. The list goes on and on. Anytime that the globulus wanted in enormous sea change in public opinion or an enormous distraction from some horrible activity they were about to carry out there was suddenly a false flag which was a staged event that we only found out many many years or sometimes decades later was actually staged. It only comes out once everybody who was involved in the great deception is either dead or in jail.

I cannot see the deep State allowing Donald Trump to be re-elected in November of 2020. Everything they have tried has failed and that is why I think they are going to resort to something globally spectacular. nothing worked against Trump. They tried to make him fold they tried to break him psychologically since 2016. They tried to shame him by releasing all those audio tapes about women. They try to shame him and embarrass him and break his will even before he was elected. Then they try to deny him the electoral vote and were literally playing with the electoral college judges to try to pay them not to carry out the electoral process in December of 2016. Then they try to scare him with all of those celebrity assassination skits and plays in Central Park New York and videos like Snoop Dogg and people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna they tried to scare him into thinking he would be assassinated. then they tried the whole phony Robert Mueller witch Hunt hoax for three years and also that did not work so they try to say that attorney general William Barr is his personal stooge and personal lawyer. But that didn't work either. Then they tried this Ukrainian nonsense since July. And this doesn't seem to be going very good for them either.

the icing on the cake is that they do not have a single candidate that I can foresee will come anywhere near being able to compete with Donald Trump during the presidential debates next year. The humiliation for the Democrats is so great at this point that they are about to either self-destruct or the globalists are about to bail them out with some kind of a spectacular false flag event.

let's all keep our eyes open because something is definitely going to take place to try to derail the election next November. They just cannot allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. Trust me

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

I think 100% of these things have fake aspects to them.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before" - Rahm Emanuel

They are created to further tighten the grip of control, take away more of our rights and continue the slavery of the masses.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst there may be truth to some of these most are lies.

Even if some are true, what does it really matter to us.

We are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

As long as we are happy and they do not directly effect us, let them play their games.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Whilst there may be truth to some of these most are lies.

Even if some are true, what does it really matter to us.

We are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

As long as we are happy and they do not directly effect us, let them play their games.
    Pretty good post Master, didn't expect you to think that way. The last 2 lines tho, they need us, to do the slave jobs that the AI is unable to do yet, to be sick so they can profit etc. The last line, it does effect us when our rights are taken from us, a happy slave is still a slave.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think we are really slaves if we are happy, content, have relative freedom to live our mortal lives as best as we can then I am a happy slave.

Utopia, power, money, fame, are things that people ultimately want but they waste their life chasing a dream when they should live for the moment. Appreciating the now and loving the moment is really living.
    Last edited by Master; 12-21-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think we are really slaves if we are happy, content, have relative freedom to live our mortal lives as best as we can then I am a happy slave.

Utopia, power, money, fame, are things that people ultimately want but they waste their life chasing a dream when they should live for the moment. Appreciating the now and loving the moment is really living.
    You sound like the guy on the matrix who wanted to go back in "Ignorance is bliss".

Your rights are slowly being eroded away, little by little. There will come a point when you'll say "How did that happen?", "I'm not happy with that" and by then it will be too late to go back.

Materialistic things are a con, they want us to be enslaved in debt and be perfect consumers. I agree we should enjoy the moment, and our loved ones, those are the most important things. But life should be about empowering the individual, free to explore our creativity and knowledge, and building strong families and community units. Unfortunately the system is designed to now have both parents working to parents working to pay bills, leaving the children to be indoctrinated not educated by the school system or worse neglected and vulnerable. There is so much to the design, I feel for those that are unable to break away from it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

You sound like the guy on the matrix who wanted to go back in "Ignorance is bliss".

Your rights are slowly being eroded away, little by little. There will come a point when you'll say "How did that happen?", "I'm not happy with that" and by then it will be too late to go back.

Materialistic things are a con, they want us to be enslaved in debt and be perfect consumers. I agree we should enjoy the moment, and our loved ones, those are the most important things. But life should be about empowering the individual, free to explore our creativity and knowledge, and building strong families and community units. Unfortunately the system is designed to now have both parents working to parents working to pay bills, leaving the children to be indoctrinated not educated by the school system or worse neglected and vulnerable. There is so much to the design, I feel for those that are unable to break away from it.
    The last part is true and is because of greater inequalities but going way overboard with the conspiracy of indoctrination.

You are the main role model for your child and can educate them to navigate their way through life to live it happy and free.

You have greater control of that than they do.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

The last part is true and is because of greater inequalities but going way overboard with the conspiracy of indoctrination.

You are the main role model for your child and can educate them to navigate their way through life to live it happy and free.

You have greater control of that than they do.
    I agree we can educate our children but when you are sending them to an institute for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, only to be taught to remember and regurgitate, that is not education. They are not being taught essential life tools, how to cook, how to grow food, how to build things etc. They only won't people smart enough to be able to do the slave jobs. Plus when parents come home from work many are too tired to put that sort of effort into their children, especially not 5 hours a day. They put them in front of TV (it's called programming for a reason) or tablets, much of which is pushing advertising or agendas. As a parent my daughters are the most important thing in my life, my oldest daughter is extremely intellegent in regards to grades, she was accepted last year (at 15 to uni) but didn't want to attend that university and wanted to spend another year with her friends, she was accepted to the uni she wanted for next year, but I personally feel I failed her but not home schooling her earlier like I have her younger sister (now 13). The difference in their critical thinking, creativity and practical knowledge is striking.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have not failed them. You have done a brilliant job with them. Think about what you have done with them rather than what you could have. That is worth far more to them.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So true.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic points by @Master and @Alpha

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I tend to believe in them because I do not put anything past the sinister bastards who are calling the shots at the highest levels on planet Earth to protect their trillions and trillions of dollars of holdings and control over the masses. Compared to them Donald Trump is a penniless reject. That's how much money these people have.

I am really genuinely concerned right now that sometime between now and next November 2020 that there will literally be a spectacular world altering false flag event which is carried out by the deep state who probably have even bigger Masters around the world that we can maybe call the globalists or I have heard them referred to as the Illuminati. Whatever you want to call them. The people that Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Remember the Maine. The gulf of Tonkin. The list goes on and on. Anytime that the globulus wanted in enormous sea change in public opinion or an enormous distraction from some horrible activity they were about to carry out there was suddenly a false flag which was a staged event that we only found out many many years or sometimes decades later was actually staged. It only comes out once everybody who was involved in the great deception is either dead or in jail.

I cannot see the deep State allowing Donald Trump to be re-elected in November of 2020. Everything they have tried has failed and that is why I think they are going to resort to something globally spectacular. nothing worked against Trump. They tried to make him fold they tried to break him psychologically since 2016. They tried to shame him by releasing all those audio tapes about women. They try to shame him and embarrass him and break his will even before he was elected. Then they try to deny him the electoral vote and were literally playing with the electoral college judges to try to pay them not to carry out the electoral process in December of 2016. Then they try to scare him with all of those celebrity assassination skits and plays in Central Park New York and videos like Snoop Dogg and people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna they tried to scare him into thinking he would be assassinated. then they tried the whole phony Robert Mueller witch Hunt hoax for three years and also that did not work so they try to say that attorney general William Barr is his personal stooge and personal lawyer. But that didn't work either. Then they tried this Ukrainian nonsense since July. And this doesn't seem to be going very good for them either.

the icing on the cake is that they do not have a single candidate that I can foresee will come anywhere near being able to compete with Donald Trump during the presidential debates next year. The humiliation for the Democrats is so great at this point that they are about to either self-destruct or the globalists are about to bail them out with some kind of a spectacular false flag event.

let's all keep our eyes open because something is definitely going to take place to try to derail the election next November. They just cannot allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. Trust me
    To kid yourself that Donald Trump the President of the USA, and figuratively by extension the free world, is himself a powerless victim, rendered impotent by a Deep State that controls everything, is a very sad indictment of how powerful and successful he is in his deception. Trump, and the other shady figures who pull the strings have been very clever in making sure that even those who would naturally question the mainstream narrative, and would be opposed to such figures, are now actually excusing both his crimes and motivations as he carries out an agenda that will leave you far more powerless than you can imagine.

He is at the head of a global movement of Populists pretending that they are interested in borders and a patriotism defined by them, whilst they have made themselves personally rich and powerful by ignoring them. It is why he can with a straight face claim to see nothing wrong with using that power to gain personal and political capital. He is the ultimate globalist using his name, foreign labour and foreign investment to build an Empire. There is no dividing line between business and politics for Trump, because he is the ugly manifestation of it's most immoral and vacuous obsession with the shallow and superfluous. The celebrities celebrity. The king of the global concrete jungle.

He has encouraged people to build walls within themselves and to reject human nature, because a philosophy of winning at all costs necessitates that he must have a dehumanized following who will not flinch as he abuses natural law and order.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then why is the New York Times and The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times and CNN and MSNBC and ABC and CBS and NBC and Jeff Zucker and 95% of every important sports figure in the United States and all of Hollywood and all or 95% of all of the music artists like Snoop Dogg and Bruce Springsteen and Madonna and Robert de Niro and Meryl Streep and Cher and Barbra Streisand et al and all of the late night talk shows including Seth Meyers and Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel and Oprah Winfrey et al - all so rabidly and viciously and blindly and hatefully against Donald Trump and trying to take him out at every turn since even before he was elected president?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris Johnson controls Trump. Johnson colluded to get Trump elected

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post

To kid yourself that Donald Trump the President of the USA, and figuratively by extension the free world, is himself a powerless victim, rendered impotent by a Deep State that controls everything, is a very sad indictment of how powerful and successful he is in his deception. Trump, and the other shady figures who pull the strings have been very clever in making sure that even those who would naturally question the mainstream narrative, and would be opposed to such figures, are now actually excusing both his crimes and motivations as he carries out an agenda that will leave you far more powerless than you can imagine.

He is at the head of a global movement of Populists pretending that they are interested in borders and a patriotism defined by them, whilst they have made themselves personally rich and powerful by ignoring them. It is why he can with a straight face claim to see nothing wrong with using that power to gain personal and political capital. He is the ultimate globalist using his name, foreign labour and foreign investment to build an Empire. There is no dividing line between business and politics for Trump, because he is the ugly manifestation of it's most immoral and vacuous obsession with the shallow and superfluous. The celebrities celebrity. The king of the global concrete jungle.

He has encouraged people to build walls within themselves and to reject human nature, because a philosophy of winning at all costs necessitates that he must have a dehumanized following who will not flinch as he abuses natural law and order.
    Reject human nature? Maybe you do not understand human nature.

Thread Information