Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: False Flags: myth, conspiracy theory or reality?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyway gigantic false flag coming between now and November of next year because trust me they will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected.
    i would be on the lookout for a fabricated ebola epidemic to sell the knew vaccine. just like the h1n1 swindle
    this guy called it perfectly
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I tend to believe in them because I do not put anything past the sinister bastards who are calling the shots at the highest levels on planet Earth to protect their trillions and trillions of dollars of holdings and control over the masses. Compared to them Donald Trump is a penniless reject. That's how much money these people have.

I am really genuinely concerned right now that sometime between now and next November 2020 that there will literally be a spectacular world altering false flag event which is carried out by the deep state who probably have even bigger Masters around the world that we can maybe call the globalists or I have heard them referred to as the Illuminati. Whatever you want to call them. The people that Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Remember the Maine. The gulf of Tonkin. The list goes on and on. Anytime that the globulus wanted in enormous sea change in public opinion or an enormous distraction from some horrible activity they were about to carry out there was suddenly a false flag which was a staged event that we only found out many many years or sometimes decades later was actually staged. It only comes out once everybody who was involved in the great deception is either dead or in jail.

I cannot see the deep State allowing Donald Trump to be re-elected in November of 2020. Everything they have tried has failed and that is why I think they are going to resort to something globally spectacular. nothing worked against Trump. They tried to make him fold they tried to break him psychologically since 2016. They tried to shame him by releasing all those audio tapes about women. They try to shame him and embarrass him and break his will even before he was elected. Then they try to deny him the electoral vote and were literally playing with the electoral college judges to try to pay them not to carry out the electoral process in December of 2016. Then they try to scare him with all of those celebrity assassination skits and plays in Central Park New York and videos like Snoop Dogg and people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna they tried to scare him into thinking he would be assassinated. then they tried the whole phony Robert Mueller witch Hunt hoax for three years and also that did not work so they try to say that attorney general William Barr is his personal stooge and personal lawyer. But that didn't work either. Then they tried this Ukrainian nonsense since July. And this doesn't seem to be going very good for them either.

the icing on the cake is that they do not have a single candidate that I can foresee will come anywhere near being able to compete with Donald Trump during the presidential debates next year. The humiliation for the Democrats is so great at this point that they are about to either self-destruct or the globalists are about to bail them out with some kind of a spectacular false flag event.

let's all keep our eyes open because something is definitely going to take place to try to derail the election next November. They just cannot allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. Trust me
    A French guy posted this on December 20, 2019 and looks like he was spot on. What do you think?

I would like to add to this now, on November 16, 2020, that the globalists will try to pull off an EVEN MORE SPECTACULAR, WORLD-ALTERING EVENT BETWEEN TODAY AND SO-CALLED INAUGURATION DAY, JANUARY 2021. Again, trust me.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm... so now even the COURTS' decisions don't count? Damn... talk about stacking the deck.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hmm... so now even the COURTS' decisions don't count? Damn... talk about stacking the deck.
    When did I say the Court's decisions didn't count?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been very very clear I will accept the Court's decisions.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The court will rule and I will accept it. But I'm saying that I believe there will be a false flag between now and then

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    The court will rule and I will accept it. But I'm saying that I believe there will be a false flag between now and then

Is a false flag a falsehood? (not sure)

Because if it is... there have been PLENTY of false flags raised non-stop since Election Day.

But I'm glad you're willing to accept the courts' decisions.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because if it is... there have been PLENTY of false flags raised non-stop since Election Day.

In general I think a false flag like the Gulf of Tonkin or like REMEMBER THE MAINE, or like 9-11, is an actual real life event as opposed to something no one has witnessed for example, but that it was nevertheless staged as a distraction for the general public.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In general I think a false flag like the Gulf of Tonkin or like REMEMBER THE MAINE, or like 9-11, is an actual real life event as opposed to something no one has witnessed for example, but that it was nevertheless staged as a distraction for the general public.
    I agree on staging for distraction of the general public.

Appealing to your objective POV: Not looking at either candidate's name, nor their political party- just the final 2 who ran for POTUS. How did both become so convinced that introducing a vaccine would be best to address the virus in question?
    Is the shadow/illuminati government behind the pushing of vaccinating? And do you think it will be optional or forced?

If somehow...courts overturned the win for the Dem & the Incumbent stays in, are there any sources you use to determine how the incumbent would address the false flag of the millennium?

My answer is that they both are pro vaccine. Every sentence both have stated bares witness that is the sole solution.
    I disagree.
    The Human Immune system is our first line of defense.
    Again, One stated he would pledge to ensure there are vaccines, the other said not only would it come, but the military will administer in a "powerful" manner.

Are you for military aiding in the distribution of a vaccine?

Side question, were you in the states in 2007 & 2008? Back then there was this huge effort to claim the incoming POTUS would force people to get chip implants - it was labeled as mark of the beast & proof he was the antichrist, curious of your take & if that was a false flag thrown at us again-seeing as not only did it not happen (forced chip implants) but it may have distracted Americans from the President elect's war of nonstop drones, the cloning of meat, the over-use of eminent domain to name a few &, the abuse IMO of the executive order to name a few!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-10-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Appealing to your objective POV: Not looking at either candidate's name, nor their political party- just the final 2 who ran for POTUS. How did both become so convinced that introducing a vaccine would be best to address the virus in question?
    Is the shadow/illuminati government behind the pushing of vaccinating? And do you think it will be optional or forced?

If somehow...courts overturned the win for the Dem & the Incumbent stays in, are there any sources you use to determine how the incumbent would address the false flag of the millennium?

My answer is that they both are pro vaccine. Every sentence both have stated bares witness that is the sole solution.
    I disagree.
    Again, One stated he would pledge to ensure there are vaccines, the other said not only would it come, but the military will administer in a "powerful" manner.

Side question, were you in the states in 2007 & 2008? Back then there was this huge effort to claim the incoming POTUS would force people to get chip implants - it was labeled as mark of the beast & proof he was the antichrist, curious of your take & if that was a false flag thrown at us again-seeing as not only did it not happen (forced chip implants) but it may have distracted Americans from the President elect's war of nonstop drones, the cloning of meat, the over-use of eminent domain to name a few &, the abuse IMO of the executive order to name a few!

Great queries, Slim, here's my answers:

1. BOth became convinced of the VAXXX for diff reasons: one wants to push a likely hidden/masked substance to be introduced to the human genome for sinister, long-term purposes of fucking the human race up, as well as condition Americans to bow down and acquiesce to BIG GOVT MANDATES, because CHina is coming (well, we're doing everything we can to fight back against that Marxist Takeover--- these cunts are following the Dr Zhivago Playbook to a fucking T --- the other person was FORCED to pursue it for TWO political purposes, i.e. IF HE DIDNT, HE WOULD BE LABELED A GENOCIDAL MANIAC for not doing so. And number 2: it's a win-win for him, coming up with it before the other team does, and Im sure there was good money in it too for affiliates/allies/friends.

***MANY PEEP ARE BRAINWASHED TO TAKE THE VAXXX. In that case, it doesnt even NEED to be forced. But enough will push back, including myself, against any FORCED agenda. I cant see it becoming forced on free, sovereign creatures. Shit won't fly. Unless China takes over and a certain candidate "wins". NO I do NOT support military forcing VAXXX on peep

2. The incumbent surely will win, its not even an issue anymore, but the MSM doesnt cover it at all, total media blackout and now Youtube is censoring videos that even MENTION the words "voter fraud". The incumbent will need to use military intervention, but the other side will cry FASCISM/HITLER when he NEEDS to shoot rubber bullets at MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE OF BURNING, LOOTING, ASSAULT, that shit wont fly this time like it flew last Spring.

I favor military intervention and military tribunals to weed out these cunts, EVEN THOUGH IT IS PLAYING RIGHT INTO THE OTHER SIDE'S NARRATIVE that the incumbent is a dictator. YOu know what Crushing violence and criminal/treasonous acts is NOT dictatorship. It's the fucking LAW. And I would ask all delusional "other party" supporters (HA! Im sticking with NOT naming names as you requested! Pat on the back for me here!) how the fuck ELSE should a President quell MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS FROM COAST TO COAST? WITH LOLLY POPS AND CANDY CANES FFS?!?!?!?!

One side has championed defunding police, abolishing ICE, open borders, and absolute lawlessness for so long, that people literally BELIEVE CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR IS COOL AND OK.

They will soon find out their party time is up. So to answer your question, the incumbent will put down harshly (AS HE SHOULD) all the MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE, by using (AS HE FUCKING WELL SHOULD) the military. Time to re-establish the definition of LAW ENFORCEMENT.

As for what he will do to address the False Flag -- and before January 6th there will likely be one, or even between 1/6 and 1/20, since SCOTUS WILL CRUSH GA/WI/MI/PA, and the other side will be desperate to do anything to derail it --- it looks like it will have no choice but to be INSURRECTION ACT + MARTIAL LAW. ***NOTE: I GIVE AN EQUALLY LIKELY SPECTACULAR EVENT BEING A NUCLEAR SKIRMISH/WORLD WAR BREAKING OUT-- WHICH THEN WOULD SURELY RESULT IN MARTIAL LAW/WAR-TIME CONDITIONS.

3. Agree, and no, I had left the US in 2007 and didnt return until 2015, but DO remember that whole anti-christ thing --- I think it was a slow introduction to the public of the concept of it all..... a beta-test.... to gauge pub opinion. But they are hell-bent on carrying it out in stages, gradually conditioning the lab rats (citizens) until the Stockholm Syndrome makes them fucking BEG TO BE RAPED. These are long-range plans: you talk to the sheep, you pet the sheep, you cuddle the sheep, you put cool water on the sheep's head, you befriend the sheep, THEN YOU CUT THE MOTHERFUCKER'S THROAT. Thats how evil they are.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 12-10-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree.

1. BOth became convinced of the VAXXX for diff reasons: one wants to push a likely hidden/masked substance to be introduced to the human genome for sinister, long-term purposes of fucking the human race up, as well as condition Americans to bow down and acquiesce to BIG GOVT MANDATES, because CHina is coming (well, we're doing everything we can to fight back against that Marxist Takeover--- these cunts are following the Dr Zhivago Playbook to a fucking T --- the other person was FORCED to pursue it for TWO political purposes, i.e. IF HE DIDNT, HE WOULD BE LABELED A GENOCIDAL MANIAC for not doing so. And number 2: it's a win-win for him, coming up with it before the other team does, and Im sure there was good money in it too for affiliates/allies/friends.

***MANY PEEP ARE BRAINWASHED TO TAKE THE VAXXX. In that case, it doesnt even NEED to be forced. But enough will push back, including myself, against any FORCED agenda. I cant see it becoming forced on free, sovereign creatures. Shit won't fly. Unless China takes over and a certain candidate "wins". NO I do NOT support military forcing VAXXX on peep

2. The incumbent surely will win, its not even an issue anymore, but the MSM doesnt cover it at all, total media blackout and now Youtube is censoring videos that even MENTION the words "voter fraud". The incumbent will need to use military intervention, but the other side will cry FASCISM/HITLER when he NEEDS to shoot rubber bullets at MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE OF BURNING, LOOTING, ASSAULT, that shit wont fly this time like it flew last Spring.

I favor military intervention and military tribunals to weed out these cunts, EVEN THOUGH IT IS PLAYING RIGHT INTO THE OTHER SIDE'S NARRATIVE that the incumbent is a dictator. YOu know what Crushing violence and criminal/treasonous acts is NOT dictatorship. It's the fucking LAW. And I would ask all delusional "other party" supporters (HA! Im sticking with NOT naming names as you requested! Pat on the back for me here!) how the fuck ELSE should a President quell MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS FROM COAST TO COAST? WITH LOLLY POPS AND CANDY CANES FFS?!?!?!?!

One side has championed defunding police, abolishing ICE, open borders, and absolute lawlessness for so long, that people literally BELIEVE CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR IS COOL AND OK.

They will soon find out their party time is up. So to answer your question, the incumbent will put down harshly (AS HE SHOULD) all the MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE VIOLENCE, by using (AS HE FUCKING WELL SHOULD) the military. Time to re-establish the definition of LAW ENFORCEMENT.

As for what he will do to address the False Flag -- and before January 6th there will likely be one, or even between 1/6 and 1/20, since SCOTUS WILL CRUSH GA/WI/MI/PA, and the other side will be desperate to do anything to derail it --- it looks like it will have no choice but to be INSURRECTION ACT + MARTIAL LAW. ***NOTE: I GIVE AN EQUALLY LIKELY SPECTACULAR EVENT BEING A NUCLEAR SKIRMISH/WORLD WAR BREAKING OUT-- WHICH THEN WOULD SURELY RESULT IN MARTIAL LAW/WAR-TIME CONDITIONS.

3. Agree, and no, I had left the US in 2007 and didnt return until 2015, but DO remember that whole anti-christ thing --- I think it was a slow introduction to the public of the concept of it all..... a beta-test.... to gauge pub opinion. But they are hell-bent on carrying it out in stages, gradually conditioning the lab rats (citizens) until the Stockholm Syndrome makes them fucking BEG TO BE RAPED. These are long-range plans: you talk to the sheep, you pet the sheep, you cuddle the sheep, you put cool water on the sheep's head, you befriend the sheep, THEN YOU CUT THE MOTHERFUCKER'S THROAT. Thats how evil they are.
    Wow, deep man.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree.

Wow, deep man.

At least waist high, maybe more.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

vaccines won't be mandatory. they will just make it impossible for those that refuse to live in society
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    vaccines won't be mandatory. they will just make it impossible for those that refuse to live in society

Who the fuck are 'They'?

Anyone who doesn't subscribe to your bullshit?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information