Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Welterweight questions for 2020

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    Best fight to make at 147 in 2020 for me:

    Vergil Ortiz vs Jaron Ennis.
    They live, We sleep

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,012
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2838
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    If Taylor, Ramirez and Prograis move up to 147 Crawford would arguably be on the stronger side of the street, right? Welterweight is really just a big two - Spence and Bud. Porter, Thurman and Danny have found their level and Pac is an all-time great geriatric who nobody picks against the top two.

    I'd pick all the unexposed prime young guns over Danny, Thurman and Porter... whether they beat Bud and Spence is another matter.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,159
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    392
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    If Taylor, Ramirez and Prograis move up to 147 Crawford would arguably be on the stronger side of the street, right? Welterweight is really just a big two - Spence and Bud. Porter, Thurman and Danny have found their level and Pac is an all-time great geriatric who nobody picks against the top two.

    I'd pick all the unexposed prime young guns over Danny, Thurman and Porter... whether they beat Bud and Spence is another matter.
    I think it would be pretty even. You have one side with the proven vets against the young really good fighters.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,012
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2838
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Best fight to make at 147 in 2020 for me:

    Vergil Ortiz vs Jaron Ennis.
    "Boots" Ennis seems to be everyones favourite prospect for 2020. He looks good. However, why haven't one of the top dogs snapped him up? () For what it's worth Salita seems to be doing a good job bringing along prospects.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Best fight to make at 147 in 2020 for me:

    Vergil Ortiz vs Jaron Ennis.
    "Boots" Ennis seems to be everyones favourite prospect for 2020. He looks good. However, why haven't one of the top dogs snapped him up? () For what it's worth Salita seems to be doing a good job bringing along prospects.
    Ennis got hit a lot more tonight than I expected. Got the win tho. I'm thinking Ceballo might have a higher ceiling.
    They live, We sleep

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    52
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Welterweight questions for 2020

    two hundred and eight days since keith & manny last fought, one hundred & thirty eight days for shawn & errol, no current champion has an official fight date, the current welterweight division
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. BJS and 2020
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2019, 06:43 PM
  2. Hillary Clinton to run in 2020
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 10:00 AM
  3. Changes could be coming for the 2020 elections
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  4. Old Welterweight/Light-Welterweight/Lightweight threads
    By killersheep in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing