0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Baltimore imploding

Trump is right about Baltimore’s problems
    BALTIMORE SUN
    JUL 29, 2019 | 4:13 PM

****YEP, you read that right! The BALTIMORE SUN****

Wow! You guys sure are passionate when it comes to lashing out at President Donald Trump for tweeting bad things about your Charm City (“Better to have a few rats than to be one,” July 27.)

We could almost hear you breaking your pencil points as you ranted about Mr. Trump’s “white-supremacist supporters” and twisting the president’s “good people” among the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville comments. You even added imaginary racist tropes he could’ve used to really spice up his boiling cauldron of bigotry.

And, bang! You called him “a rat”! (I thought you could’ve risen to a James Cagney “dirty, double-crossin’ rat.” Alas.)

It was so cool you could sum up your infamous rodent problem with “a few rats” and “some vermin” when your city is so infested it graces Orkin’s top-10 “rattiest cities” list and an actual movie — “Rat Film” — was made about it.

Oh, where or where is your fiery passion when it comes to the very real problems in your city, like rats, crushing pockets of poverty, rampant HIV/STD rates, bad and persistently dangerous schools and that pesky nation’s leading murder rate thing?

***DAMN, OWNED!!!***

😆😆😆😆😆😆

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You still talking, Brock?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think I will move to Baltimore. Even though the middle class areas are likely okay, one would prefer to live up near Walrus and we can saunter out for coffee and help each other with our gardening.

No more to Baltimore.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Someone remind 'Orange man' he's President of all 50 States and Cities therein. Ya just don't stand over daily murder scenes yelling 'see I told you so' unless you're a cunt with nothing else to offer.
    Someone remind spicoli that each state has its own constitution and there is a separation of powers
    That's cute thanks. I ditched a few classes but not all of them. But what does that have to do with him acting like a cunt? A bit rich is talking of Trump and the Constitution..any Constitution.. and separation of powers State Federal or otherwise. That's a zinger bro .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Trump HUD Sent $16 BILLION to Help Baltimore Last Year. Where Did The Money Go?
    Every year billions are sent to districts like this and the money goes down a literal rat hole!

A Trump hating friend of mine asked why Trump isn't doing anything to help the people of Baltimore. I guess if you watch CNN and MSNBC you wouldn't know about this:

President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings' district in federal grants."

"My question to you guys is this: what are you actually doing with the money?" pic.twitter.com/xKT5DfjkFb
    — Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) July 30, 2019
    PATTON: "This administration — and I want to say this expressly to Mayor Young and Michael Steele and Al Sharpton, who today called out the President and said let President Trump put his money where his mouth is. Well, boys and girls, I have a message for you, President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration. We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore. My question to you guys is this, what are you actually doing with the money so that it benefits residents in the community for once instead of deep pocket crooked politicians?"
    Where did the money go? Rep. Elijah Cummings is the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee with direct responsibility to oversee how the money is spent. Why isn't he all over this? Why does he spend all his time investigating Trump to the point where they are subpoenaing the records of Trump's grandchildren yet can't spend any time focusing on what happened in his district?

Trump supporters visited west Baltimore today to help clean up the area following controversy after President Trump’s drew attention to the “rat infested mess” that it has become under the oversight of Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings.

Organizer Scott Presler and dozens of other Trump supporters, including Jack Posobiec, gathered for a trash clean up.
    Where do you dredge this stuff up to regurgitate? Like just plop in some random copy and paste tweet ? about bogus unproven figures railing against a man now six feet under. Thats all that episode was about, a man not solutions or addressing problems. I mean is that where we're actually at ffs? Make the most noise and eventually it can drown out what a guy is saying, or not, I s'pose.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone remind 'Orange man' he's President of all 50 States and Cities therein. Ya just don't stand over daily murder scenes yelling 'see I told you so' unless you're a cunt with nothing else to offer.
    Someone remind spicoli that each state has its own constitution and there is a separation of powers
    That's cute thanks. I ditched a few classes but not all of them. But what does that have to do with him acting like a cunt? A bit rich is talking of Trump and the Constitution..any Constitution.. and separation of powers State Federal or otherwise. That's a zinger bro .
    I have read up on this story and am a bit confused as to why he has 'acted like a cunt'. What am I missing?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"acting like a cunt" means "nailing the truth after years of denial by liberals whilst simultaneously being incorrect politically or crude."

😆

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh really. So your talking about the phone called he made I guess. What does that have to do with stare vs federal power. Cummings was attacking trump he he reminded him to clean up his back yard which he neglected to do. He was too busy calling everyone racist and hanging out with Louis Farrakhan. You know Lou it’s the Jews Farakhan who the congressional black caucus meets with and bows to then they do all they can to bury pictures of the meetings and refuse to denounce him. The stated independence wasn’t a zinger it was just a fact. In my state the governor called in the state police to take over high crime cities. Things are worse in Baltimore now because the democratic administrations are two busy denouncing cops when there is a police involved shooting the cops would rather stay in their cars than take a chance at losing everything. The cops aren’t scared of the bad guys, they are scared of the administration’s that use police shootings as political events. So we are at the point where it doesn’t matter if a state pisses all over it’s constitution and prosecutors declare cops guilty on TV before a trial. We can overlook all that and go back to holding back some aid to one of the more corrupt countries in the world even though we have been arming them for the first time in years. I actually find the hypocrisy funny. Maybe we should start impeaching governors, reps and congressmen who allow these crisis to happen in their states despite billions in funding from the federal government. It appears even these great civil right leaders only pander to the lobbyists and big donors while giving the finger to the inner cities.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck, that's bad. What a shithole.

Thread Information