Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Baltimore imploding

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Thinly veiled thread to justify Trump's massive insult to all of Baltimore residents.
    Yup blame trump for everything.

Yeah, you're right.

Trump's Tweets about Baltimore being "a disgusting rat and rodent-infested mess," and "no human being would want to live there" aren't real at all. They were the result of Trump's Twitter account being skillfully hacked by the Dems.

Fuckin' Dems.....
    Read up a little bit on who fucked Baltimore over.

Are you interpreting that I think Trump fucked Baltimore over? Wow.
    No for years the democrat party ran it and fucked it’s financials. I mean bad stuff was going on and these guys were lining their pockets. Only giving a shit about staying in power for themselves. It was selfish and despicable and I know it happens on all sides but Chicago and Baltimore are havens for corrupt democrats and I’m glad they were called out. I wish we heard it more often. I wish he would say it about a particular city in my state that violence is an everyday occurrence and we have had 6 democratic mayors arrested, one in prison for life two others got out and ran again, one was successful the other was arrested for stealing campaign funds this not even a year out of prison. All of them from cities with violence. Corrupt democrats are pulling this shit in my state and who pays the price? The decent people stuck in those neighborhoods. But let’s build some housing for illegal immigrants

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-other-americ/

Tits it’s nice trump gets the shit for calling a city full of murder and drugs a bad name and gets a bad rap. I think your right. The democratic strategy of not talking about it is better. Pretend it’s not happening. These places are rat infested shitholes and unfortunately there is a reason for it. I don’t know about you but I know plenty of people who live in such areas and say that themselves everyday. You may not have seen but there were a lot of Baltimore residents who were glad trump called them out. It’s so bad we have a mass shooting at a mall or school and it’s national headlines. Mass shootings in these cities, which they are, just become statistics. Now trump gets blamed for mass shootings for getting all the white racists worked up. So how about the Chicago mass shootings, oh that’s right they are “different” right. Let’s make sure we separate the two for statistics. The white shooters are crazy racists stoked by the crazy words of an elected president who has declared himself king. Remember he was responsible for sandy Hook and Colorado. All those mass shootings happened under Trumps watch. So he isn’t responsible for the Chicago and Baltimore shootings because they different. Wait yes he is responsible. No wait, they are different.
    Last edited by walrus; 12-27-2019 at 01:33 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn walrus really answered Tito's question rather thoroughly

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tits it’s nice trump gets the shit for calling a city full of murder and drugs a bad name and gets a bad rap. I think your right. The democratic strategy of not talking about it is better. Pretend it’s not happening. These places are rat infested shitholes and unfortunately there is a reason for it. I don’t know about you but I know plenty of people who live in such areas and say that themselves everyday. You may not have seen but there were a lot of Baltimore residents who were glad trump called them out. It’s so bad we have a mass shooting at a mall or school and it’s national headlines. Mass shootings in these cities, which they are, just become statistics. Now trump gets blamed for mass shootings for getting all the white racists worked up. So how about the Chicago mass shootings, oh that’s right they are “different” right. Let’s make sure we separate the two for statistics. The white shooters are crazy racists stoked by the crazy words of an elected president who has declared himself king. Remember he was responsible for sandy Hook and Colorado. All those mass shootings happened under Trumps watch. So he isn’t responsible for the Chicago and Baltimore shootings because they different. Wait yes he is responsible. No wait, they are different.

You gonna give me the Chicago and Baltimore shootings "song and dance" too? Damn... you guys at least follow the same party line.

Sooooo...... the choice is 1) insult Baltimore and all the residents in it.... or 2) not talk about the problems?? No Door #3? Again..... you guys all drink from the same Kool-Aid.

You simply narratives to fit only your choices, and you railroad conversations with your own twists and turns. Meanwhile..... you've got Brock's rah-rah shit like he's always done.

Shit bros..... at least change it up a little, huh?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You gonna give me the Chicago and Baltimore shootings "song and dance" too? Damn... you guys at least follow the same party line.

Sooooo...... the choice is 1) insult Baltimore and all the residents in it.... or 2) not talk about the problems?? No Door #3? Again..... you guys all drink from the same Kool-Aid.

You simply narratives to fit only your choices, and you railroad conversations with your own twists and turns. Meanwhile..... you've got Brock's rah-rah shit like he's always done.

Nope not at all. Pointing out what’s going on in Baltimore and Chicago and simply pointing out by definition it is a mass shooting, frequently. But it’s a narrative people don’t like. The whole thing of this is pointing out what is going on in these cities, it’s cause, who is denying it, how words are used and media deflects shit thinking a white dude shooting up any race is different than blacks shooting up their own race. It’s a shame his it’s ignored. And oddly it’s the anti gun group who separate this shit. Maybe if we say it’s all tragic shit and need to be addressed and we see what’s happening in Baltimore and what’s behind it. Maybe we can at least try doing something. Funny how the Dems focus on one but can’t mention the other. And as far as the mass shooter thing it’s imo and it seems to cheapen the life of those who live in these areas. I’m not trying to get in a gun control discussion but saying these Chicago and Baltimore shootings aren’t mass killings is like saying these people don’t matter. These cities have been fucked over by democrats for years. I’ve witnessed to a smaller degree in my state. A group of ten or fifteen “gangbangers” shot up on the corner. Certainly doesn’t get the media of a mass shooting I know but to me it’s no different. That dude pulling the trigger saw lesser beings. Once again this is not about gun control just hypocrisy I see.
    Last edited by walrus; 12-27-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope not at all. Pointing out what’s going on in Baltimore and Chicago and simply pointing out by definition it is a mass shooting, frequently. But it’s a narrative people don’t like. The whole thing of this is pointing out what is going on in these cities, it’s cause, who is denying it, how words are used and media deflects shit thinking a white dude shooting up any race is different than blacks shooting up their own race. It’s a shame his it’s ignored. And oddly it’s the anti gun group who separate this shit. Maybe if we say it’s all tragic shit and need to be addressed and we see what’s happening in Baltimore and what’s behind it. Maybe we can at least try doing something. Funny how the Dems focus on one but can’t mention the other.

I've tried making a distinction between inner city crime-related (gangs, armed robberies, etc) killings..... and the shooting sprees perpetrated on suburban America by snapped whack jobs on unsuspecting crowds at malls, schools, garlic festivals, etc.

But I'll be damned if any of you guys let me.

Inner city shootings are tragic. They must be addressed. They've existed since the beginning of time. None of them are Trump's fault. It should not be ignored. THERE..... did I miss anything? Please feel free to add if I have.

We ok with that?

Is it ok for me to add that if you get shot in downtown Baltimore at 3 am..... that you probably should've known better than to be there? Is that ok? You guys let me know.

Now... the "other" shootings. Am I allowed to draw a distinction between the two? Or is that not permitted by Trump Fan Land?

This is one of those topics that, the more you guys argue against it and try to lump everything in the same shitboat...... the worse your argument looks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

covfefe

Meanwhile..... you've got Brock's rah-rah shit like he's always done.

?
    Broock is back now?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope not at all. Pointing out what’s going on in Baltimore and Chicago and simply pointing out by definition it is a mass shooting, frequently. But it’s a narrative people don’t like. The whole thing of this is pointing out what is going on in these cities, it’s cause, who is denying it, how words are used and media deflects shit thinking a white dude shooting up any race is different than blacks shooting up their own race. It’s a shame his it’s ignored. And oddly it’s the anti gun group who separate this shit. Maybe if we say it’s all tragic shit and need to be addressed and we see what’s happening in Baltimore and what’s behind it. Maybe we can at least try doing something. Funny how the Dems focus on one but can’t mention the other.

I've tried making a distinction between inner city crime-related (gangs, armed robberies, etc) killings..... and the shooting sprees perpetrated on suburban America by snapped whack jobs on unsuspecting crowds at malls, schools, garlic festivals, etc.

But I'll be damned if any of you guys let me.

Inner city shootings are tragic. They must be addressed. They've existed since the beginning of time. None of them are Trump's fault. It should not be ignored. THERE..... did I miss anything? Please feel free to add if I have.

We ok with that?

Is it ok for me to add that if you get shot in downtown Baltimore at 3 am..... that you probably should've known better than to be there? Is that ok? You guys let me know.

Now... the "other" shootings. Am I allowed to draw a distinction between the two? Or is that not permitted by Trump Fan Land?

This is one of those topics that, the more you guys argue against it and try to lump everything in the same shitboat...... the worse your argument looks.
    Not u tits the media. Again have you looked at who governs Baltimore and Detroit and how it was the Dems who fucked them. So forget the gun stats if you don’t find it odd that’s fine. This wasn’t about gun control I just included my personal review of the situation. I should have stayed narrow so you would be forced to research what the Dems did to these cities

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Orange man bad

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone remind 'Orange man' he's President of all 50 States and Cities therein. Ya just don't stand over daily murder scenes yelling 'see I told you so' unless you're a cunt with nothing else to offer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Someone remind 'Orange man' he's President of all 50 States and Cities therein. Ya just don't stand over daily murder scenes yelling 'see I told you so' unless you're a cunt with nothing else to offer.
    I think he has created a few forces to go in there and make physical changes

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump HUD Sent $16 BILLION to Help Baltimore Last Year. Where Did The Money Go?
    Every year billions are sent to districts like this and the money goes down a literal rat hole!

A Trump hating friend of mine asked why Trump isn't doing anything to help the people of Baltimore. I guess if you watch CNN and MSNBC you wouldn't know about this:

President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings' district in federal grants."

"My question to you guys is this: what are you actually doing with the money?" pic.twitter.com/xKT5DfjkFb
    — Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) July 30, 2019
    PATTON: "This administration — and I want to say this expressly to Mayor Young and Michael Steele and Al Sharpton, who today called out the President and said let President Trump put his money where his mouth is. Well, boys and girls, I have a message for you, President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration. We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore. My question to you guys is this, what are you actually doing with the money so that it benefits residents in the community for once instead of deep pocket crooked politicians?"
    Where did the money go? Rep. Elijah Cummings is the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee with direct responsibility to oversee how the money is spent. Why isn't he all over this? Why does he spend all his time investigating Trump to the point where they are subpoenaing the records of Trump's grandchildren yet can't spend any time focusing on what happened in his district?

Trump supporters visited west Baltimore today to help clean up the area following controversy after President Trump’s drew attention to the “rat infested mess” that it has become under the oversight of Democrat Rep. Elijah Cummings.

Organizer Scott Presler and dozens of other Trump supporters, including Jack Posobiec, gathered for a trash clean up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump warns California governor to deal with homeless crisis
    FOX News VideosDecember 26, 2019, 8:29 AM CST
    The president says if Gov. Newsom can't fix the problem that the federal government will get involved.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Libs caused it, not a peep from anyone, where were Libs over the past 10 years admitting the epidemic, I have lib friends UP UNTIL 6 MONTHS AGO DIDNT KNIW ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO HOMELESS APOCALYPSE AND WOULD DENY IT, but it's Trump that is insulted when he calls it out.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Someone remind spicoli that each state has its own constitution and there is a separation of powers

Thread Information