Cool Clicks

Default Re: Baltimore imploding

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-other-americ/

Tits it’s nice trump gets the shit for calling a city full of murder and drugs a bad name and gets a bad rap. I think your right. The democratic strategy of not talking about it is better. Pretend it’s not happening. These places are rat infested shitholes and unfortunately there is a reason for it. I don’t know about you but I know plenty of people who live in such areas and say that themselves everyday. You may not have seen but there were a lot of Baltimore residents who were glad trump called them out. It’s so bad we have a mass shooting at a mall or school and it’s national headlines. Mass shootings in these cities, which they are, just become statistics. Now trump gets blamed for mass shootings for getting all the white racists worked up. So how about the Chicago mass shootings, oh that’s right they are “different” right. Let’s make sure we separate the two for statistics. The white shooters are crazy racists stoked by the crazy words of an elected president who has declared himself king. Remember he was responsible for sandy Hook and Colorado. All those mass shootings happened under Trumps watch. So he isn’t responsible for the Chicago and Baltimore shootings because they different. Wait yes he is responsible. No wait, they are different.

You gonna give me the Chicago and Baltimore shootings "song and dance" too? Damn... you guys at least follow the same party line.

Sooooo...... the choice is 1) insult Baltimore and all the residents in it.... or 2) not talk about the problems?? No Door #3? Again..... you guys all drink from the same Kool-Aid.

You simply narratives to fit only your choices, and you railroad conversations with your own twists and turns. Meanwhile..... you've got Brock's rah-rah shit like he's always done.

Shit bros..... at least change it up a little, huh?
    Nope not at all. Pointing out what’s going on in Baltimore and Chicago and simply pointing out by definition it is a mass shooting, frequently. But it’s a narrative people don’t like. The whole thing of this is pointing out what is going on in these cities, it’s cause, who is denying it, how words are used and media deflects shit thinking a white dude shooting up any race is different than blacks shooting up their own race. It’s a shame his it’s ignored. And oddly it’s the anti gun group who separate this shit. Maybe if we say it’s all tragic shit and need to be addressed and we see what’s happening in Baltimore and what’s behind it. Maybe we can at least try doing something. Funny how the Dems focus on one but can’t mention the other.

I've tried making a distinction between inner city crime-related (gangs, armed robberies, etc) killings..... and the shooting sprees perpetrated on suburban America by snapped whack jobs on unsuspecting crowds at malls, schools, garlic festivals, etc.

But I'll be damned if any of you guys let me.

Inner city shootings are tragic. They must be addressed. They've existed since the beginning of time. None of them are Trump's fault. It should not be ignored. THERE..... did I miss anything? Please feel free to add if I have.

We ok with that?

Is it ok for me to add that if you get shot in downtown Baltimore at 3 am..... that you probably should've known better than to be there? Is that ok? You guys let me know.

Now... the "other" shootings. Am I allowed to draw a distinction between the two? Or is that not permitted by Trump Fan Land?

This is one of those topics that, the more you guys argue against it and try to lump everything in the same shitboat...... the worse your argument looks.
    Not u tits the media. Again have you looked at who governs Baltimore and Detroit and how it was the Dems who fucked them. So forget the gun stats if you don’t find it odd that’s fine. This wasn’t about gun control I just included my personal review of the situation. I should have stayed narrow so you would be forced to research what the Dems did to these cities

Understand what you're saying. Mayors and governors not all do the job they were elected to do. Sometimes cities suffer as a result of inept/corrupt leaders. Not doubting that Baltimore has been screwed over by Dem mayors. I'll just add that in the annals of history there's been lousy mayors on both sides of the aisle (almost sounded Trumpish there).

My only point..... ONLY point.... is to say that Trump could choose to criticize the leadership of places like Baltimore without offending its entire population. It's what a true leader does. And before Fats comes in here crying his anti-PC bullshit..... it has nothing to do with PC. That will always be the difference between some of us. Some of you (not saying specifically you) go off the deep end of the pool and call every insult hurled by the leader of the free world a welcome respite from PC. Some of us will call it for what it is.... a fucking, unnecessary insult. Again.... the choice isn't between Door # 1 (being a bleeding heart PC fanatic) and Door # 2 (an insult hurling moron who doesn't know the first thing about decency). There's middle ground, which separates us from the more primitive primates. But..... if some on here want to insist it's either one or the other..... I guess it's their nickel.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why always "middle ground"? Middle ground in an of itself is no particular sign of civility or sophistication or what have you. Its just what it is: MIDDLE GROUND. And some might say (erm, not necessarily meaning ME with my "anti-PC bullshit"..... ) SOME might well say that taking that middle ground approach could be a sign of waffling and indecision and failure to really take a stand on a PARTICULAR (not ALL, lest it gets inferred that I mean ALL) issue. Not saying that's what anyone here is doing (won't say it's "middle ground bullshit" in retailation, either) but hey, let's be honest, Tito has very often taken that middle ground approach, and it is, after all, a realtive safer position to take as you can swiftly step gingerly over that line that separates the "black" and the "white" perspectives. It also gets a bit boring always taking the middle ground, and there's def plenty of times that middle ground will be the best stance, case by case basis really, but Baltimore?? I think the residents already fucking KNOW its a goddam rat infested cess pool and prolly are fucking GLAD that Trump is exposing that to the nation, because hey, maybe its just me, but Trump has brought this to national attention and if I were a resident of Baltimore, dealing with rats and rodents and cockroaches, bed bugs, RECORD HOMICIDE LEVELS, drugs, etc., I think I'd care alot more that he steps in and fixes what the Dems have done to that place, rather than (wait for it..........) get INSULTED by Trump telling the truth.

But again hey, its all how we look at the world. No Bullshit Zone.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be frank, I start reading your post and then just skim over it to the end. I know full well what you're trying to say. You've been saying it ever since you joined years ago.

We're getting nowhere fast and frankly I do not wish to continue the conversation.

You're a 56 year old man.

If you're incapable of discerning between what is an insult, and what isn't..... then we have nothing else to discuss.

It sort of explains your comments about migrants being "toothless peasants", though.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.was...-other-americ/

Tits it’s nice trump gets the shit for calling a city full of murder and drugs a bad name and gets a bad rap. I think your right. The democratic strategy of not talking about it is better. Pretend it’s not happening. These places are rat infested shitholes and unfortunately there is a reason for it. I don’t know about you but I know plenty of people who live in such areas and say that themselves everyday. You may not have seen but there were a lot of Baltimore residents who were glad trump called them out. It’s so bad we have a mass shooting at a mall or school and it’s national headlines. Mass shootings in these cities, which they are, just become statistics. Now trump gets blamed for mass shootings for getting all the white racists worked up. So how about the Chicago mass shootings, oh that’s right they are “different” right. Let’s make sure we separate the two for statistics. The white shooters are crazy racists stoked by the crazy words of an elected president who has declared himself king. Remember he was responsible for sandy Hook and Colorado. All those mass shootings happened under Trumps watch. So he isn’t responsible for the Chicago and Baltimore shootings because they different. Wait yes he is responsible. No wait, they are different.

You gonna give me the Chicago and Baltimore shootings "song and dance" too? Damn... you guys at least follow the same party line.

Sooooo...... the choice is 1) insult Baltimore and all the residents in it.... or 2) not talk about the problems?? No Door #3? Again..... you guys all drink from the same Kool-Aid.

You simply narratives to fit only your choices, and you railroad conversations with your own twists and turns. Meanwhile..... you've got Brock's rah-rah shit like he's always done.

Shit bros..... at least change it up a little, huh?
    Nope not at all. Pointing out what’s going on in Baltimore and Chicago and simply pointing out by definition it is a mass shooting, frequently. But it’s a narrative people don’t like. The whole thing of this is pointing out what is going on in these cities, it’s cause, who is denying it, how words are used and media deflects shit thinking a white dude shooting up any race is different than blacks shooting up their own race. It’s a shame his it’s ignored. And oddly it’s the anti gun group who separate this shit. Maybe if we say it’s all tragic shit and need to be addressed and we see what’s happening in Baltimore and what’s behind it. Maybe we can at least try doing something. Funny how the Dems focus on one but can’t mention the other.

I've tried making a distinction between inner city crime-related (gangs, armed robberies, etc) killings..... and the shooting sprees perpetrated on suburban America by snapped whack jobs on unsuspecting crowds at malls, schools, garlic festivals, etc.

But I'll be damned if any of you guys let me.

Inner city shootings are tragic. They must be addressed. They've existed since the beginning of time. None of them are Trump's fault. It should not be ignored. THERE..... did I miss anything? Please feel free to add if I have.

We ok with that?

Is it ok for me to add that if you get shot in downtown Baltimore at 3 am..... that you probably should've known better than to be there? Is that ok? You guys let me know.

Now... the "other" shootings. Am I allowed to draw a distinction between the two? Or is that not permitted by Trump Fan Land?

This is one of those topics that, the more you guys argue against it and try to lump everything in the same shitboat...... the worse your argument looks.
    Not u tits the media. Again have you looked at who governs Baltimore and Detroit and how it was the Dems who fucked them. So forget the gun stats if you don’t find it odd that’s fine. This wasn’t about gun control I just included my personal review of the situation. I should have stayed narrow so you would be forced to research what the Dems did to these cities

Understand what you're saying. Mayors and governors not all do the job they were elected to do. Sometimes cities suffer as a result of inept/corrupt leaders. Not doubting that Baltimore has been screwed over by Dem mayors. I'll just add that in the annals of history there's been lousy mayors on both sides of the aisle (almost sounded Trumpish there).

My only point..... ONLY point.... is to say that Trump could choose to criticize the leadership of places like Baltimore without offending its entire population. It's what a true leader does. And before Fats comes in here crying his anti-PC bullshit..... it has nothing to do with PC. That will always be the difference between some of us. Some of you (not saying specifically you) go off the deep end of the pool and call every insult hurled by the leader of the free world a welcome respite from PC. Some of us will call it for what it is.... a fucking, unnecessary insult. Again.... the choice isn't between Door # 1 (being a bleeding heart PC fanatic) and Door # 2 (an insult hurling moron who doesn't know the first thing about decency). There's middle ground, which separates us from the more primitive primates. But..... if some on here want to insist it's either one or the other..... I guess it's their nickel.
    Well I don’t like everything trump says. Some of it is unnecessary and crude. For me it started with sessions. Sessions was a loyal dude with trump from the beginning. Sure he made some blunders but I always like to see loyal friends treated with respect. Washington of course is played at a far higher level than my backyard but in some respect certain rules are the same. Thus like all presidents I look at the good and the bad and for me trumps positive outweigh the negatives. Like in the comparison thread you thought I was digging up dirt on other presidents that wasn’t my intent. I like to look at the whole picture when comparing presidents. Even taking into account what lead to Jackson butchering Indians. It’s not what he wanted, he wanted them to move, they understandably didn’t and his policy led to war. It was about gold, when he tried to topple the Fed there was a massive crisis and money was needed to keep shit going. I can’t justify something like that, it was a different time and what happened happened but history hasn’t judged Jackson solely on that. It’s been a mess since the beginning, Washington onwards

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I don’t like everything trump says. Some of it is unnecessary and crude. For me it started with sessions. Sessions was a loyal dude with trump from the beginning. Sure he made some blunders but I always like to see loyal friends treated with respect. Washington of course is played at a far higher level than my backyard but in some respect certain rules are the same. Thus like all presidents I look at the good and the bad and for me trumps positive outweigh the negatives. Like in the comparison thread you thought I was digging up dirt on other presidents that wasn’t my intent. I like to look at the whole picture when comparing presidents. Even taking into account what lead to Jackson butchering Indians. It’s not what he wanted, he wanted them to move, they understandably didn’t and his policy led to war. It was about gold, when he tried to topple the Fed there was a massive crisis and money was needed to keep shit going. I can’t justify something like that, it was a different time and what happened happened but history hasn’t judged Jackson solely on that. It’s been a mess since the beginning, Washington onwards

There you go. I can respect a man who can criticize his idol, more than I can respect a man who makes believe it's ok to say whatever the fuck comes out of his idol's mouth, because he (the man) has no reverse gear and cannot back off.

You and I may not agree on Trump..... but this is one of the precious few times any one of you has uttered even the slightest criticism of Trump. That's all I've ever looked for.

Good post.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you go. I can respect a man who can criticize his idol, more than I can respect a man who makes believe it's ok to say whatever the fuck comes out of his idol's mouth, because he (the man) has no reverse gear and cannot back off.

You and I may not agree on Trump..... but this is one of the precious few times any one of you has uttered even the slightest criticism of Trump. That's all I've ever looked for.

Good post.
    Damn that’s all you got out of that. If I knew that I would have stopped there rather than writhing all that

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post.
    Damn that’s all you got out of that. If I knew that I would have stopped there rather than writhing all that

No, that's not all I got out of that. Don't throw a fit.

It's just that you've all gotten me so used to defending every damn thing Trump says and does that you must admit it gave me some sort of shock. Get over it will you.

I get it that all Presidents can be criticized for any number of things.

I swear I think sometimes you guys turn off your hearing aids at your convenience.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post.

No, that's not all I got out of that. Don't throw a fit.

It's just that you've all gotten me so used to defending every damn thing Trump says and does that you must admit it gave me some sort of shock. Get over it will you.

I get it that all Presidents can be criticized for any number of things.

I swear I think sometimes you guys turn off your hearing aids at your convenience.
    Funny, I thought the same of you

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And tits I wasn’t throwing a fit just asking if that was all you out of it

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito it's funny how you could see what I've "been doing since I joined" but you're not seeing what you do. I may have been doing this since the beginning but you've been doing it since the beginning too: trying to get people to see something about Trump that they just don't see. Fucking hell, just last week I threw you the bone you've been looking for which was to say that Trump punches down a lot and he really shouldn't punch down and that was in reference to people like Greta. But no that wasn't good enough for you. And for the record I really couldn't care if you respect me or not or if you really think I don't know the difference between an insult or not. You are always the one who turns it into a fight. we were going pretty good there back and forth expressing our opinions respectfully, but you start to throw in these little barbs at ME that are on the borderline of being rude and that's where the conversation breaks down. Just like you did last time. But by all means..... I knew you wouldn't be able to keep it civil and you have to say things like you can't respect somebody who etc clearly means me. Or referring to my view as "bullshit". But if you noticed I didn't say anything like I didn't respect you for thinking that Trump was insulting people. Or that your dislike for Trump was "bullshit". Etc. You were the one who started with that. Just remember that. And I knew you would be the one who started with it rather than me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's so funny. The guy who's always looking for respect. And he has to be the first one to throw out those barbs. Don't kid yourself that you're so fair and balanced. It's a very thin disguise.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In light of the media hysterics against President Trump, it is important to recall that Senator Bernie Sanders (who on CNN joined the chorus of those calling President Trump "a racist president") in 2015 made a similar observation about Baltimore to President Trump's, stating:

But anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you're in a wealthy nation; you would think that you were in a Third World country. But today, what we're talking about is a community in which half of the people don't have jobs. We're talking about a community in which there are hundreds of buildings that are uninhabitable. We're talking about a community where kids are unable to go to schools that are decent.

President Trump is spot on about Baltimore's rat infestation problem. The decades-long rat infestation in Baltimore is so bad that in 2018, PBS released a documentary titled Rat Film detailing the problem. According to pest control company Orkin, in 2018, Baltimore ranked as the ninth most rat-infested city in the U.S. Former mayor Catherine Pugh, on a tour of a Baltimore neighborhood, said she could smell the rats. In November 2013, ABC News in Baltimore reported about the rat infestation, and in November 2014, they reported on the Baltimore mayor announcing a plan to address the rat problem. Clearly, there is a rat problem, which is a symptom of Baltimore's Democrat political class consistently failing their constituents.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***trump 2020 - 2024 - 2028***

😎

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged