Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PDC world darts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    American cheese blows. I lived 2 years in Oestrich-Winkel, Schloss Reichartshausen am Rhein, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Germany. The cheese there and in Dijon, France as well as in Toscana, Italy ***TOTALLY BLOWS AWAY ANY SHIT AMERICAN SO-CALLED CHEESE 8 DAYS A WEEK***

I don't know what upstate New York or Vermont cheese walruses talking about (Cabot horse shit, black Diamond shit-cheese?) but it doesn't come anywhere near the Italian or German or French cheese. You see this is what happens when you leave too long at the United States. Take it for from me I have lived 12 and 1/2 years of my life outside of the United States. I think I am more of an authority to make the comparison between cheese's than walrus is.
    Fuck that you have taken so many fakations 90% of what you say is doubtful. Who is responsible for pulling the strings to get you back on this place. I’m going to talk to him. It’s looking like your days are numbered

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The coveted honor won by Rogue Creamery is a first for a U.S. cheesemaker and a boost for the U.S. dairy industry. Overall, the U.S. won 131 medals, the most ever.

For the first time ever, a cheese from the United States has been judged "Best in the World" at the World Cheese Awards.

A panel of 260 judges from 25 countries ranked Rogue Creamery’s Rogue River Blue No. 1 on Friday in Bergamo, Italy. There were 3,804 entries.

“I am humbled and filled with gratitude,” said David Gremmels, president of Rogue Creamery, which also won the Best USA Cow’s Milk Cheese trophy sponsored by the U.S. Dairy Export Council's USA Cheese Guild™.

https://blog.usdec.org/usdairyexport...in-the-world-0

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay fine I believe that that cheese won this year the best cheese in the world I have no problem believing that. But the first sentence said for the first time ever in the history of the world. What does that tell you? It tells you that up until now American cheese has not stood up at all to European cheeses for example. So they may be found one now to win the award but it is really overwhelmingly lopsided in general if you look back through history at the quality of American beer in american cheese compared to the quality of European beer and European cheese

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay fine I believe that that cheese won this year the best cheese in the world I have no problem believing that. But the first sentence said for the first time ever in the history of the world. What does that tell you? It tells you that up until now American cheese has not stood up at all to European cheeses for example. So they may be found one now to win the award but it is really overwhelmingly lopsided in general if you look back through history at the quality of American beer in american cheese compared to the quality of European beer and European cheese
    All I said was America makes good cheese

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if all you are saying that American makes good cheese that I can agree with that about 60%

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if all you are saying that American makes good cheese that I can agree with that about 60%
    Well that’s fine do as you wish all I did was mention some of the great NY and Wisconsin cheeses I’ve eating making clear I wasn’t comparing to European cheese. In the same post I mentioned great Irish cheese I buy but you took st some weird something actually I don’t no wtf u were saying

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well that’s fine do as you wish all I did was mention some of the great NY and Wisconsin cheeses I’ve eating making clear I wasn’t comparing to European cheese. In the same post I mentioned great Irish cheese I buy but you took st some weird something actually I don’t no wtf u were saying
    I'm just saying pray for the Palestinians

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I'm just saying pray for the Palestinians
    Well I agree with that. In the US we are taught heavy pro Israel stuff going back to my early school days. But then you get out and read Palestinian history and realize how fucked they are. Much of the land was bought legally by Israelis from Palestinians as they were just pieces of land they neglected. Them they saw the Israelis turn them into profitable olive and other farms which got the Palestinians pissed and they cried foul and wanted it back. That was the early days of course. Now what Israel is doing is crazy. Most of the tunnels the Palestinians built are for bordering crossings to get needed food and other supplies for the strangle hold Israel has on them. Palestine isn’t totally innocent electing a government that is designated as terrorist group around the world but studies showing how early Palestinians lose complete hope is very sad. It is difficult for Israel to negotiate with governments that don’t recognize them and state they want to drive Israelis into the sea. It’s a bad situation all around but most Palestinians just want to try to live a decent life and aren’t into the whole political scene. Also Israel declaring itself an ethnostate and not letting Christian refugees work or obtain citizenship around the world is while funding open border campaigns in other countries is quite odd.

And Israel gave Palestine 80% of wanted they wanted during peace talks when Arafat was in charge but Arafat blew it in the fourth quarter when he listened to the hard liners who wanted no negotiation with israel.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shiny head van gerwen v Peter Wright in the final... Some minor shenanigans in the semi final between Wright and annoying gerwyn price.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I work in a Palestinian company for 3 months in Paterson New Jersey in 2001. It was just me in about 20 to other Palestinians which consisted of customer service receptionist Warehouse members an accounts payable and accounts receivable personnel. I learned a lot of Arabic doing that 3 months

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Shiny head van gerwen v Peter Wright in the final... Some minor shenanigans in the semi final between Wright and annoying gerwyn price.
    Are you posting on the right thread this is about Palestine and European Cheese?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Are you posting on the right thread this is about Palestine and European Cheese?
    I thought they were just discussing what the bdo were handing out as their prize for the winner... Although some fancy cheese might still be too costly for them.. Rip BDO

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I thought they were just discussing what the bdo were handing out as their prize for the winner... Although some fancy cheese might still be too costly for them.. Rip BDO
    You may be right I lost track of the thread when the bird was knocked out and Wright knocked out Price which got a bit heated.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus maliciously derailed the thread by triggering me about cheese and then he went in for the icing on the cake about Palestinians. I have to admit he told me good but now let us move back to the topic at hand. Also recently realizing I’m gay changes things

#WalrusWon
    Last edited by Fatboxingfan; 01-02-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Thread Information