Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,457
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    For instance, a black person is significantly more likely than me to catch AIDS
    You can't catch AIDS

    You catch HIV. Why ? Because HIV is a virus and AIDS is a condition.

    HIV is the virus that can lead to AIDS but many people with HIV live for years without developing AIDS. A person living with HIV can expect to live a near-normal life span.

    You being a member of the intellectually superior higher white race should know this. No ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too meandering, Dennis. I cannot respond point by point if you are going to start with AIDS and then end up on Elvis. Where do I go on all the in between such as....bestiality? Very weird.
    In military science you don't just blow up the train, you blow up the track the train runs on. You blow up the fuel depot the trains rely on. So I attack every sexual freak in the white community

    Because sexually messing with kids, babies and animals is a way worse sex crime than catching HIV.

    Anyone can become HIV positive if your unlucky to have sex with a woman who has it and it even then it's still unlikely that your gonna catch it (Not that I'd risk it)

    None of these bestiality are run by black people, they're all run by whites
    None of these child pornography sites are by black people, they're all run by whites.

    There is no sexually abuse of kids that's allowed in the black American community.

    Where is in the white community ? You're sicko's are given a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    All I posit is that this is not good and black people need to own their behavior towards children as does anyone with a child.

    https://www.firststar.org/black-chil...t-abuse-rates/


    There’s not that many black people at that event,so they can’t make us the face of it







    I'm am so happy for internet for centuries some they have portrayed themselves a little less than Jesus and we say should be like them said black people were nasty, evil, scum. Internet has exposed evil, wicked, ratchet, everything negative thing they made us to be, you are.
    Actually child abuse is something proportionally more likely to be carried out by hispanics and blacks thqn whites. Go and look at the data. You will probably deny that as you seemed to do with violent crime rates.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,457
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    You are a freak Dennis. What kind of person even looks up bestiality? Oh, apparently white people....and deranged black people desperate to prove that some white people do strange things even though statistically black people are more likely to carry out violent crime, go to prison for child abuse etc. Of course most black and indeed white people do not do such things, but it is you who has declared every white person a racist and seeks to reduce the significance of proportionally more obvious and verifiable terrible things by arguing that the system is one of 'white supremacy'. Judging by your post in the Royal thread EVERYTHING to you is along racial lines.

    I have been fair all along by stating we treat everyone as an individual, but you even want to drag Tito into it and thus anyone who even wants to stay kind of out of it is part of the conspiracy. Own it and encourage good behavior. That is all I ever advocate thus don't abuse children, don't abandon kids, don't carry out violent crime, do good things.

    Don't evade your responsibility by blaming everything on racism. It is the easy option, takes away agency and is thus you being racist not only to whites, but to blacks too. I apply my standards to the terrible examples among white people also and have been pretty constent on that thus getting heat from SJW types on here too.

    It transcends race and boild down to me having an issue with bad people who potentially hurting children full stop.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,457
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Strange last paragraph. Couple of typos there.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #139
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,644
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You are a freak Dennis. What kind of person even looks up bestiality? Oh, apparently white people....and deranged black people desperate to prove that some white people do strange things even though statistically black people are more likely to carry out violent crime.
    Another common tactic white supremacist use when they feel they're losing ground on one issue, they'll try another issue.

    So you go from sexual freaks to violent crime in the black community.

    OK. Let's talk about violent crime. You brought up the issue. Not me,

    You put forward you're evidence that black people are and have been the most violent race on earth over the past 400 years

    And I'll put my evidence that white people are and have been the most violent race on earth over the past 400 years

    And let's see who wins OK ?

    You being a member of the intellectually superior white race then this should be easy for you.......No ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-12-2020 at 02:58 PM.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,235
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    459
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You are a freak Dennis. What kind of person even looks up bestiality? Oh, apparently white people....and deranged black people desperate to prove that some white people do strange things even though statistically black people are more likely to carry out violent crime.
    Another common tactic white supremacist use when they feel they're losing ground on one issue, they'll try another issue.

    So you go from sexual freaks to violent crime in the black community.

    OK. Let's talk about violent crime. You brought up the issue. Not me,

    You put forward you're evidence that black people are and have been the most violent race on earth over the past 400 years

    And I'll put my evidence that white people are and have been the most violent race on earth over the past 400 years

    And let's see who wins OK ?

    You being a member of the intellectually superior white race then this should be easy for you.......No ?
    @Denilson-The-Comeback, I’m not going to profess to having read this whole thread, not interested to be honest. But what I would say is , yes there are racists out here,and there are White Supremacists.
    However, I also feel that YOU are racist.
    Do you know what ? I probably am as well to some degree.
    The truth is that I think the World is full of racists of every colour , race or creed, and I don’t think it will ever be eradicated totally.
    The Human race when all said and done, is by and large a piece of shit.
    The difference is that some people are honest enough to admit it, and others play the victim ad infinitum.
    When you post about Boxing, some of your posts are ultra intelligent, you are not dumb by a very long chalk.
    But you like to give this impression of yourself that I think , is a bit of a smokescreen. Dunno why and it’s not really my business, but IMO you should stick to Boxing and forget about “White Supremacists.”
    Not being smarmy here or condescending, just think you’re contributions are more valuable when you’re talking Boxing .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,290
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.
    They live, We sleep

  8. #143
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,644
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 01-13-2020 at 12:11 AM.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,290
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    The earth is demostrably level, as proven by the physics of the tangible substance known as water.

    It's not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour. If somebody feels that way, it is only based on something they imagine themselves to be. The actions they portray based on that ficticious idea comes down to the morality of the indivdual.

    To seperate people into groups based on differences (colour, gender, sexual preference, nationality, political affiliation etc) is all by design to keep us as a people fighting among ourselves, rather than focusing on the real problem, that is those in control.
    They live, We sleep

  10. #145
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,644
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    The earth is demostrably level, as proven by the physics of the tangible substance known as water.

    It's not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour. If somebody feels that way, it is only based on something they imagine themselves to be. The actions they portray based on that ficticious idea comes down to the morality of the indivdual.

    To seperate people into groups based on differences (colour, gender, sexual preference, nationality, political affiliation etc) is all by design to keep us as a people fighting among ourselves, rather than focusing on the real problem, that is those in control.

    People take it upon themselves to create separation from others because of these differences, Alpha. These same people, through ignorance, fear, or just plain malice, then practice the actions of racism. If it was just beliefs of superiority, no harm no foul. But they discriminate, antagonize, and in other ways hurt others they deem different. Calling racism fictitious is, IMO, a disservice to this malaise that a lot of people suffer from.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,457
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    People are tribal and that is a form of racism against others and why you do end up with pockets of Islamic areas, your Chinatowns. In that regard all people at times are probably a bit racist, but it is taboo to suggest so. Why would you move to a country and not fit in with the local populace and instead self divide? You have to be a bit racist, so why move there then? It isn't government making people choose to live with people who look like them. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together. Most do not marry outside their group either. I expect Dennis is quite the same in that regard.

    I have no issues with race, but just accept that group differences do exist and will point out when Dennis is going off the deep end on something or other. I have nothing against anybody of any race nor wish anything negative upon anyone. All I argue is that all people have agency and that they can choose to make good or bad decisions. To blame a race for the flaws in your own group is cowardly IMO. Own the behavior.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,457
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    I thought I would look up mixed race marriage data in the US and the number is low but compared to other countries pretty good. About 15% of marriages are mixed race. Most approve of it but 20% do not and you would have to think they might be the hardcore racists. Up to them though and if they don't approve then that is their choice, but I consider that racist. I wouldn't criminalize Dennis for thinking that way, but would just laugh at him instead as it is small minded.

    Interestingly the piece had the divorce rates among ethnic groups and Dennis won't be surprised at who is least able to sustain a marriage. Any mixed relationship with a black man or woman is also most likely to fail compared to other groupings.

    White plus white is somewhat in the middle and the most successful marriages are by a long margin Asian plus Asian. My own combination is second behind them with generally very good outcomes.

    I don't really have any analysis as to why those outcomes are as they are as I haven't even thought about it, but the raw data is what it is and quite interesting.

    We learn something new everyday.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,290
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    The earth is demostrably level, as proven by the physics of the tangible substance known as water.

    It's not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour. If somebody feels that way, it is only based on something they imagine themselves to be. The actions they portray based on that ficticious idea comes down to the morality of the indivdual.

    To seperate people into groups based on differences (colour, gender, sexual preference, nationality, political affiliation etc) is all by design to keep us as a people fighting among ourselves, rather than focusing on the real problem, that is those in control.

    People take it upon themselves to create separation from others because of these differences, Alpha. These same people, through ignorance, fear, or just plain malice, then practice the actions of racism. If it was just beliefs of superiority, no harm no foul. But they discriminate, antagonize, and in other ways hurt others they deem different. Calling racism fictitious is, IMO, a disservice to this malaise that a lot of people suffer from.
    I have never said that people don't practice these actions, only that the reason they do is based on something imagined and ficticious. The point being that these people act immorally based on something they imagine themselves to be.

    We'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm sure we are basically on the same page.

    I will ask tho, do you think these people, that act in this way imagine that people that look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, are superior to themselves or their equals?
    They live, We sleep

  14. #149
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,644
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    The earth is demostrably level, as proven by the physics of the tangible substance known as water.

    It's not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour. If somebody feels that way, it is only based on something they imagine themselves to be. The actions they portray based on that ficticious idea comes down to the morality of the indivdual.

    To seperate people into groups based on differences (colour, gender, sexual preference, nationality, political affiliation etc) is all by design to keep us as a people fighting among ourselves, rather than focusing on the real problem, that is those in control.

    People take it upon themselves to create separation from others because of these differences, Alpha. These same people, through ignorance, fear, or just plain malice, then practice the actions of racism. If it was just beliefs of superiority, no harm no foul. But they discriminate, antagonize, and in other ways hurt others they deem different. Calling racism fictitious is, IMO, a disservice to this malaise that a lot of people suffer from.
    I have never said that people don't practice these actions, only that the reason they do is based on something imagined and ficticious. The point being that these people act immorally based on something they imagine themselves to be.

    We'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm sure we are basically on the same page.

    I will ask tho, do you think these people, that act in this way imagine that people that look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, are superior to themselves or their equals?

    I think that these people consider themselves superior to others of a different skin color, ethnicity, etc. It's a belief borne of ignorance, the worst kind. In some cases it's fear. An ungrounded fear again.... based on skin color and/or ethnicity. They don't see people as people. They themselves see the visual differences and come to their own ignorant conclusions. Unfortunately this is a behavior taught since birth. If you raise kids together in a vacuum, kids of different colors and ethnic groups, they get along fine.... the ultimate lesson to adults. But spoil them with your own prejudices, biases, and ignorance..... and they become "poisoned", and worse yet..... continue the cycle of ignorance and fear by passing it along to their own kids.

    Racism is among the most nauseating characteristics a person can because, precisely because it's baseless. Yes.... we're all human beings, as you say. Yet there are visual differences between races which make it easy for the ignorant people of the world to establish these ridiculous notions and cubbyhole people into groups. In a way, I see what you're trying to say, that there is only the human race. It's not a bad thing to say to a racist person who deems him/herself superior (or inferior) to others for no other reason than their skin color. The visual differences are undeniable. Asian people look a certain way. So do blacks. So do indigenous people from Bolivia, for example. So it makes it easy for ignorant people to establish their B.S. beliefs and pass it on to their poor children.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,290
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.

    Even worse, Alpha. Not only do you say that racism is "fictitious", but you go on to say there is no such thing as racism, all based because according to you there is only one race on the planet: the human race. And yet.......


    race
    /rās/
    noun
    noun: race; plural noun: races

    each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
    "people of mixed race"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin


    a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
    Similar:
    ethnic group
    racial type
    (ethnic) origin
    people
    nation




    So you see..... you don't get to implement your own personal definition of "race"....... nor "racism", for that matter. Once again, it's a matter of convenience when people start playing games with words.
    human race
    /ˌhjuːmən ˈreɪs/
    noun
    human beings in general; humankind.

    Do you believe that people from other places, people with different facial features and skin tones etc aren't part of the human race?

    You have already adimitted that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, so if it's not a fact then it's made up, an idea or a belief, something that isn't real. Peoples actions based on those made up ideas or beliefs are down to ones morality.

    I prefer to see people as people, and base my thoughts on each individual based on their actions of morality and immorality. If you choose to break people down into different groups based on differences that's up to you.


    One thing is to believe the Earth is flat. You're obviously totally entitled to those beliefs.

    It's quite another to claim that racism is fictitious.

    I see people as people too..... but this isn't about you and me. It's about racist people.

    I've already proven racism does exist, and that it isn't just about superiority beliefs. It's about actions detrimental to the targets of racism.
    The earth is demostrably level, as proven by the physics of the tangible substance known as water.

    It's not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour. If somebody feels that way, it is only based on something they imagine themselves to be. The actions they portray based on that ficticious idea comes down to the morality of the indivdual.

    To seperate people into groups based on differences (colour, gender, sexual preference, nationality, political affiliation etc) is all by design to keep us as a people fighting among ourselves, rather than focusing on the real problem, that is those in control.

    People take it upon themselves to create separation from others because of these differences, Alpha. These same people, through ignorance, fear, or just plain malice, then practice the actions of racism. If it was just beliefs of superiority, no harm no foul. But they discriminate, antagonize, and in other ways hurt others they deem different. Calling racism fictitious is, IMO, a disservice to this malaise that a lot of people suffer from.
    I have never said that people don't practice these actions, only that the reason they do is based on something imagined and ficticious. The point being that these people act immorally based on something they imagine themselves to be.

    We'll just have to agree to disagree, I'm sure we are basically on the same page.

    I will ask tho, do you think these people, that act in this way imagine that people that look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, are superior to themselves or their equals?

    I think that these people consider themselves superior to others of a different skin color, ethnicity, etc. It's a belief borne of ignorance, the worst kind. In some cases it's fear. An ungrounded fear again.... based on skin color and/or ethnicity. They don't see people as people. They themselves see the visual differences and come to their own ignorant conclusions. Unfortunately this is a behavior taught since birth. If you raise kids together in a vacuum, kids of different colors and ethnic groups, they get along fine.... the ultimate lesson to adults. But spoil them with your own prejudices, biases, and ignorance..... and they become "poisoned", and worse yet..... continue the cycle of ignorance and fear by passing it along to their own kids.

    Racism is among the most nauseating characteristics a person can because, precisely because it's baseless. Yes.... we're all human beings, as you say. Yet there are visual differences between races which make it easy for the ignorant people of the world to establish these ridiculous notions and cubbyhole people into groups. In a way, I see what you're trying to say, that there is only the human race. It's not a bad thing to say to a racist person who deems him/herself superior (or inferior) to others for no other reason than their skin color. The visual differences are undeniable. Asian people look a certain way. So do blacks. So do indigenous people from Bolivia, for example. So it makes it easy for ignorant people to establish their B.S. beliefs and pass it on to their poor children.
    I like that you brought up children of different colours being around each other, it doesn't necessarily have to be in a vacuum, as you tend to find that children of a certain age are not concerned with the differences between each other, they can be curious, and sometimes in the case of disability or the like (burns for example) can be fearful from not understanding, but not generally hateful. We tend to learn our prejudices from our parents/ guardians, but with each individual, it comes down to ones nature and morals. You will always have people that have an evil nature, not all bullies enjoy hurting others or animals for example, there can be circumstances behind their actions, some do and will always continue to act immorally. We all make mistakes through this journey we call life, and as we age and gain wisdom, it becomes the individuals responsibility to empower themselves and be self responsible.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2020, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing