Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Going on that criteria many white countries are occupied too, Dennis. The US has an empire. It occupies white, black, asian and arab spheres of the world.
    Yes because there is global system of white supremacy. So we agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It does not care about race, it cares about control.
    The USA does not care about race ? I mean. This is the insanity I have to deal with. The USA was built on racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is not about the downtrodden black man.
    Yes black men are downtrodden because the system of white supremacy does that by default.

    You see you can talk about how great Asians are but you know this fact.

    Black men threaten white men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

    This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization. Once you understand the White man’s ancient fear and you began to understand why the economic, legal and political systems oppress Black men.

    • Is it because the Blackman built the world’s first civilizations?
    • Is it because the Blackman has surpassed White men in every field of human achievement?
    • Is it the Whiteman’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?

    Part of their fear of black men is that we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them, in addition, what can we do to their women? This comes back to the physical; the potency the strength there. There is reason why white men used to chop of black men's penis and keep them as a trophy.

    That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

    They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that ?" and that drives them up the wall.

    Therefore all their efforts to de-man black men. In the past it was lynching, of course, but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male blk men. they can't call blk men 'boy' but they still do their to make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure black men don't threaten them in other ways

    Black men are the only race of men to really go toe to toe against the white supremacist. There is no Asian or Hispanic, or Native American Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Nelson Mandela, Steve Biko

    Come to the Foundational black american conference on June 22



    That's if they let you in (lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    In other words you agree that East Asians do the best academically and thus punch above their weight

    Whites and delusional minorities are always claiming blacks should "work hard and stop looking for handouts" but when blacks achieve they are chomping at the bits to find reasons why blacks don’t deserve to sit at the table ?

    Which is it ?

    College admissions is nothing but game.

    It’s not just a cold statistical numbers score that lots of ppl naively think it is..

    They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" "it got lost" "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

    Our black ass is not getting in - No matter what.

    They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

    And even with all that whites cheat all the time



    This was a scandal were at least 33 affluent individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers, allegedly engaged in crimes such as bribery and fraud in an effort to buy admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities. These included Yale, Georgetown, Stanford, Wake Forest and other schools.

    The ringleader and organizer was allegedly paid tens of millions of dollars to ensure admission for his clients' children. This involved bribing athletic coaches to secure a place at these elite schools for students who did not even play the sport in question. Standardized exams were altered, "corrected" and taken by people other than the students.

    If whites and Asians are so great then why the need to cheat ?

    They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.



    And this is what it really comes down to

    Black excellence.

    White supremacists must everyday say to themselves "Why can’t black people just die ?"



    "How is it possible they are still here ?"



    They never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti.

    Were still here


    White supremacists are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it.

    So we are taking no one's spots trust me.

    You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs. Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

    It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

    Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-18-2020 at 03:39 PM.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,341
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3014
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Isabelle Henriquez
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    531
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Most of the people killed by the black supremacists were not Jewish. But no one pays attention to that fact. These three were good people, they deserved a better fate.


    RIP Joseph Seals



    RIP Michael Rumberger



    RIP Douglas Miguel Rodriguez


  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Isabelle Henriquez

    In Denilson's world, anyone not black is white.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Dennis, so much waffle with cherry picking to make your 'arguments'. Who says anyone is threatened by black men? Why men and not the women too? My old gay friend would only sleep with black men. They are not so scary.

    All I have argued is that I think racism is overplayed and that people need to display more agency if they want to get ahead. In my own case it meant not being like my own useless parents. It is one way, but there are others such as being a good parent and checking homework, assisting with intellectual concepts, monitoring friends etc. I would prefer kids to be nurtured and for oppprtunity to open that way. There are differences between everyone and some will do well and others will do badly.

    I consider that to be life, but you pin it all on white men. It is a rather feeble premise. Many white people have bad outcomes. Is that racism? Many white people are thick. Is that racism? Many white people are single mothers? Is that racism? It is usually about what you end up with genetically and the choices you then make.

    There are non white posters other than yourself here, Dennis. Some are very successful. Where was the white man when it came to holding them down? Where was the white man blocking a black friend from going to University? Where was the white man when others became Professors? You live in your little bubble. There are black politicians, black Presidents, black academics, black Google staff all out there.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Isabelle Henriquez
    Hispanic is not race.

    She (Isabelle Henriquez) is a white Latino. And the white supremacists had no problem supporting George Zimmerman (who was a white Latino) when he murdered Trayvon Martin. He was one of their "brothers". So don't pick and choose who is in the white club when it suits you.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,341
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3014
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Isabelle Henriquez
    Hispanic is not race.

    She (Isabelle Henriquez) is a white Latino. And the white supremacists had no problem supporting George Zimmerman (who was a white Latino) when he murdered Trayvon Martin. He was one of their "brothers". So don't pick and choose who is in the white club when it suits you.
    Sure thing, whatever you say Denilson. You've got a whole history of posts to backup your stance on things. I mean granted you've got to completely change the definitions of basic universally understood words and concepts in order for you to shoehorn your view into some kind of perceivable reality, but other than that there's truly no arguing with you.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Who says anyone is threatened by black men?
    This is how you handle these white supremacists.

    I think he forgot that he wasn't on internet.

    So he tried to do that in the real world and a brother beat the shit out of him for throwing a bottle at his car and then made him clean it up.

    Look at how humble he was.

    That's how you handle these cowardly bastards

    Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically. I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.



    You put all the races into a pot and mix them up. You'd get a black man or women. The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity. So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

    The root of racism is fear, fear of white genetic annihilation. White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

    Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance. That's where all the white supremacist 14 words thing comes from.

    This is why you they project themselves as victims, project themselves as superior, obsessed with creating more weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

    All of this is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My old gay friend would only sleep with black men. They are not so scary.
    So because you've got a sh*t stabber of a friend who liked to get bent over and take it up the butt by black dudes

    That's mean's what ?

    White supremacists have ALWAYS liked to get fked and fk blacks dudes. I'd be hear all day if I was to point how freaky white dudes are sexually

    J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

    It's been going for the longest.



    White supremacy is not just economic and social domination. It's also largely sexual domination.

    That gay white supremacist Ed Buck, drugging and killing gay black men by the truckload and the media were covering it up.



    Money and political influence kept him safe...for a while.

    Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man



    Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

    Racism is schizophrenia.

    When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

    It's gutter sex because let's be clear, that's how most whites and non blacks view sex with black people. That's why they call it "slumming" because in a white women's or man's mind they have to debase themselves in order to have sex with black person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    All I have argued is that I think racism is overplayed
    White people have always said that. That's part of the code o being white.

    Back in slavery times, they used to have a word for it, “Drapetomania,” which was the name given to any black person who tried to must clearly be suffering from a mental illness. Mild whipping was the best cure of all. So not only is racism, blacks who resist it are to be viewed not only as exaggerating their condition, but as mentally ill..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    In my own case it meant not being like my own useless parents.
    What ? Daddy or mommy didn't love you ? Poor @Gandalf (lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is one way, but there are others such as being a good parent and checking homework, assisting with intellectual concepts, monitoring friends etc. I would prefer kids to be nurtured and for oppprtunity to open that way. There are differences between everyone and some will do well and others will do badly.
    Look.

    Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job. Be paid less for it if we do get it. We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan. Pay a higher price if we do get it. We can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house. This makes it more likely that they end up in a “certain neighborhoods,” which reduce access to investment, reduce the quality of their children’s education, and disadvantage them in myriad other ways.

    We can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood. We can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college, struggle to receive the same treatment from professors and advisors.

    We can expect to be regularly pulled over and fear that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest them on bogus charges, or maybe even plant evidence.

    We can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that we are guilty, and we can expect to be railroaded by the justice system, even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when they are innocent.

    And guess what ?

    All that happens that’s when black ppl are doing everything right.

    All that happens even if (As you say) the black parent is checking homework, assisting with intellectual concepts, monitoring friends being nurtured and for opportunity.

    Now god forbid black ppl should make a mistake. If we do, they can expect to pay for it in ways that white people don’t, often for the rest of their lives.

    We can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student. We can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I consider that to be life, but you pin it all on white men. It is a rather feeble premise.
    Shaming tactics don't work with me. This is another tactic white supremacist "Stop being such a cry baby"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Many white people have bad outcomes. Is that racism? Many white people are thick. Is that racism? Many white people are single mothers? Is that racism? It is usually about what you end up with genetically and the choices you then make.
    If you are a white man and you can cut it in a system that is set up for you to prosper then that's on you.

    And no bad out-coming having, thick, single mother raised white person would swap places with me.

    You argument is like me pointing out that Stevie Wonder is rich and then saying "There's no obstacles to being blind anyone can make it it"

    So, the proper test would be to compare bad out-coming having, thick, single mother raised white person with the bad out-coming having, thick, single mother raised black person

    And then ask do whites have an advantage ?

    Nothing is more racist than a poor white person.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-20-2020 at 02:45 PM.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There are non white posters other than yourself here, Dennis. Some are very successful.
    And that means what ?

    It world against black ppl. This was poster on linkedin by an Indian American



    This is a newer tactic by white supremacy. Make bold racist statements in public then retract them & apologize. You give yourself cover because you show remorse publicly. Fox News does this all the times. This is how a lot of companies operate.

    As I say only difference is this time the CEO is an Indian American.

    I kinda knew they would be Asian.

    White people aren't this blatant unless they're hicks. And hicks don't hire people.

    A few more things:

    1. Company is based in Ashburn, Va. Okay so...northern Virginia. A mix of "elite" immigrants and ritzy liberal whites.

    2. It's very anti-Black area which is perpetuated by Indians, Asians, and white-passing Latinos.

    3. As you move north toward DC & MD the anti-Blackness is actually upheld by immigrants in the state of Virginia. Virginia whites south of that just make a concerted effort to stay away from Black people. Which I actually and respect more.

    I find this refreshing. People being honest. Instead of blacks being gas-lighted.

    This is why black people should never use the term "People Of Color"

    We have no friends.

    It the whole world Vs Black people.

    Minority races seek to align themselves with whites and want to erase black people. They need to admit this is how they operate and keep it pushing.

    Funny how so many of these non white Asian countries worship Whiteness/White men who outright want to wipe them off the face of the Earth

    Let them learn the hard way.

    It's World against black people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Where was the white man when it came to holding them down? Where was the white man blocking a black friend from going to University? Where was the white man when others became Professors? You live in your little bubble.
    You don't get a cookie from me for allowing black people to do things we are supposed to do !!! Black people are supposed to be able to go to school and university and you're sitting up "Look. How great we white people are for allowing you negroes to got to uni with us"

    This is the insanity I have to deal with

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There are black politicians, black Presidents, black academics, black Google staff all out there.
    And white ppl can can get rid of any black President, black academic, black google staff when they want to.

    So they're still under the system of white supremacy.

    Obama didn't come in and say "Hey white ppl. I'm gonna be president of the USA and there ain't sh*t you can do about. I'm gonna run on a 100% black agenda. I'm gonna make sure every black area is economically strong, from Denver (Michigan) to Rochester (New York). There's gonna no police killing of boys and girls and men and women. Any one who unjustly does that sh*t will get the death penalty. There are gonna be no flooding black areas with drugs and guns. Were gonna sort out the black homeless problem, the black unemployment problem, the black wealth problem. We are gonna make inroads in trying to break down all the bullshit you people have thrown at us for past 400 years. All this of this won't happened and be achieved in my tenure. But we are gonna get the ball rolling"

    Power isn’t given, it must be taken. Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually means he had little POWER AT ALL

    No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-20-2020 at 02:39 PM.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Have you ever tried therapy, Dennis? You are a parody of a black person as I never met one as freaky as you.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #191
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    This thread.........




  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,582
    Mentioned
    1495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2733
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Gandalf has changed his tune on genetics and is more accepting that environmental factors play a bigger role on intelligence than he thought previously thanks to you Titofan.

    So in that sense it is a win.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    No, logic tells us it is genes and environment. If I was the product of generations of cousin marriage I would likely have physical deformity and a lower IQ. There is no real way around genetic factors in terms of how we evolve. However, the positive side of me likes to think that environment plays a part as that is something we can fix. We can choose not to marry a cousin, we can choose to marry a decent person, we can choose to nurture our children, to feed them properly. Those things can only be a positive.

    If it was all environment then I would probably have an IQ of 85-90, but I don't. I experienced the same things as many of the more disadvantaged black people in the UK in terms of upbringing. It is one reason so many whites experience the same kinds of problems IMO. I have never been advantaged because of the color of my skin and the black people I have seen do well have not done so because of the color of their skin either. This obsession with skin color holding people down is exaggerated and fails to account for what is actually going on beneath the skin.

    Intelligence is what typically defines us and what we are able to do. Not skin color. Thus people of any race can do well and the people who end up losing out are actually Asians in the West as they are discriminated against for being too smart. Now that is racism. I do not believe in discriminating against anyone based upon their race and think if you are smarter than others then that entitles you to your academic place or a particular job.

    I find it funny seeing some articles about companies like Google written by black writers as they nearly always complain about there being too many white men. However, it is Asians who are really over represented and actually white workers, like black workers, are under represented going by national demographics. Now if I was really a white supremacist, would I not argue for more white workers and less Asians? However, I do not because I believe in meritocracy and affirmative action for nobody. I am not much of a racist.

    Denilson will moan about me saying black people are more likely to get diabetes or divorce, but these are facts and all I suggest is that people control their diets better or choose a partner carefully. I am not special. I have been sick in my time, I let my blood sugar get too high, but the key is to say 'Oh, I better not eat so much of that' or 'I better not meet women in bars'. You can fix things if you have it in you to do that. A few simple things like that goes a long way.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    That might have sounded contradictory, but basically in academia East Asian students who do tend to perform the best of any group have been discriminated against. So, the current racial madness is to actually discriminate against those who do perform the best and should we not applaud strong families and people excelling rather than just saying that we are all just the same when we are not? Not everyone is a winner and that is where I think the exceptional students of the human race rather than a more even distribution of races is more important. So, again I actually consider the modern mania to be racist. I have no qualms with a class being say 60% Asian, 30% white and 10% black or whatever it might be at whatever place it is. It should not be about a quota but ability alone. Denilson has this idea that it is all corrupt, but as far as I can recall we were not even allowed to write our names on an exam paper. You cannot be discriminated against if nobody knows the race of the person writing the essay or doing a math test and it is double checked blind.

    https://news.utexas.edu/2018/12/18/t...iverse-enough/

    I keep bringing up the Google point because there is no way you could ever say 'Google just likes Asians more whence the numbers'. It tends to be because with good family structures young people end up being nurtured and guided into taking useful majors that will advance their careers the best. In that sense as a teenager I was like anyone else in that I made up my own mind and didn't really have a clue. There was no systemic racism making me choose a subject that I just enjoyed rather than considered in terms of my overall long term life outcomes which is of course rather stupid if you are paying to do the course and are going to waste several years of your life.

    And no Dennis, Mummy and Daddy did not love me, so I do get the position of how disenchanted young people can become as they are. I do get it. It is why I constantly say have children if you can love and nurture and don't do it if you cannot. It saves the world a lot of bother, it is harder to overcome that than life with say with a pushy Asian Mum and Dad who really are paying attention to your needs and future welfare. We should be taught to read and write by our parents, encouraged to learn languages from a young age, be learning the piano, memorizing the names of every plant and tree we come across. Somewhere something will stick and the child will love it and grow and isn't that better than broken families and saying 'Hey you study too well, so we are limiting you and sticking these chaps in'. I just suggest getting families right and raising standards that way and no not everybody will be a winner. That is life, but not everybody needs to work for big tech. I don't, you don't and most of us don't. We all have our place somewhere.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,393
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4750
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Back to wondering which of you long winded repetitive fookers are actually Beanz or Brock . Come up for air and smell the roses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing