Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,007
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    627
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I mean wow, you never fail to astound me Denilson
    Right. OK

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yes Thomas Jefferson the man who lived in the 18th Century had slaves and children by slaves.....aaaaaand your point would be? That this is the exact same as the 1700's?
    My point is just because DiBlasio just has a black wife and bi-racial kids means nothing

    American politician Strom Thurmond had a daughter to a black woman but he was a hardcore white supremacist. Halle Berry's white ex who she had a kid to was a white supremacist.

    Charles Murray who co-wrote the "The Bell Curve" had non white other. (The book that tries to prove how stupid black people are) True she was Asian not black. But he married and had kids to a woman that was not white.





    Richard Spencer (The self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right") was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly what many suspect was a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.





    The most staunch racist white man will always seek out a self-hating Black or Asian woman to be their gutter sex thing. She's so far in a sunken place that she's swimming in a quagmire.

    This has been going on for years



    Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man



    Many white guys will have sex with anything









    There is no systematic sexual abuse of kids in the black American community that's allowed.

    You hear me ?

    None

    You better not show your fucking face in the black community if your known to sexually mess with kids.

    Where as in the white community ?



    You let all these peadophiles run amok. It's open season. You have all types of sex rings globally.
    It couldn't just be that many of these people fell for someone who wasn't racially like them? The racist is someone like you who cannot accept that interrace relationships do not fit the stereotype you try to argue. You are a little like Beanz at times in this sense. A black person who will only be with black people is someone with the racial hangups. Ordinary people can see beauty and charm within any race and will work at it. Those who sneer and never try are the racists IMO. You are a terrible racist Denilson. I accept IQ data for what it is, but if young and single would have had no objection to marrying an intelligent, beautiful, critically thinking black person and would chuckle at how much it gets under your skin.

    I get mostly positive feedback being in a mixed race relationship and thankfully not many people are as twisted as you Dennis.
    So you bitch about white supremacy. Tbh I’m white and I don’t even know what whites get that I haven’t, but on the other hand you are a segregationist. Obviously you have never been in a mixed marriage but when you are you don’t see your loved one as a different race. You see them as a person you like to be with. Honestly the only time “race” comes into play is on certain holidays and foods. That’s probably to foreign for you to understand as you look at certain races with contempt to the point it’s sickening and shows why we have issues like we do, as a matter of a fact you are a prime example of the racial sickness effecting Africa and so many other countries

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It couldn't just be that many of these people fell for someone who wasn't racially like them?
    The race problem can not be solved in the bedroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The racist is someone like you who cannot accept that interrace relationships do not fit the stereotype you try to argue. You are a terrible racist Denilson.
    You call me the racist but then you say this

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    When 15% of the population carries out 50% of violent crime, Denilson will still pin it on the 85%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I accept IQ data for what it is
    Once you subscribe to the belief in the biologically inferiority of certain races, it doesn't get more white supremacist than that.

    You believe that black people are dumb and violent and then you have cheek to call me racist




    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    A black person who will only be with black people is someone with the racial hangups.
    OK. So what's a white person who only wants to be someone white ? What are they ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Ordinary people can see beauty and charm within any race and will work at it.
    The fuck you talking about ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Those who sneer and never try are the racists IMO.
    Coming from the person who claims black people are biologically inferior; intellectually and violent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    but if young and single would have had no objection to marrying an intelligent, beautiful, critically thinking black person and would chuckle at how much it gets under your skin.
    Dylann Roof was 20 years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I get mostly positive feedback being in a mixed race relationship and thankfully not many people are as twisted as you Dennis.
    When you say you say mixed. What does that mean ?


  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,653
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    We go through this song and dance every so often. Denilson disappears... then he comes back. Then he disappears again. The rest of us have taken our respective turns trying to talk some sense into the guy... but to no avail. Denilson knows his opponents, too. The ones he considers "just beneath the surface racists", he uses certain tactics. When he encounters someone who digs at the core of his mistaken beliefs, he uses other tactics. Rinse and repeat.

    The problem begins and ends with the steadfast belief that Denilson feels ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS. He's said this a million times. Therefore, every argument that develops, does so with that backdrop. The opponent not only has two strikes in Denilson's mind. He's already struck out and is headed back to the dugout. Part of Denilson's strategy when arguing is to claim he knows what is in EVERY WHITE PERSON'S MIND. There's no backup... no personal knowledge... no scientific proof... not a sliver of logic to sustain that. It's "true" because Denilson himself declares it.

    The ironic part about this is that these steadfast beliefs make Denilson himself a racist. Probably the worst kind of racist. The worst kind of racist is the kind that holds on to his preconceived beliefs no matter who he meets.... who he talks to.... who he befriends.... no matter WHAT. It's engraved in concrete in Denilson's mind..... and you're gonna have to wrench it from his cold dead hands.

    I've gone down the path of trying to converse with Denilson before. I don't know whether anyone would have better luck in person. Cyber conversations leave a lot to be desired. It's a shame, too. Denilson's obviously not a stupid fellow. He digs up a lot of information and uses it (albeit in a twisted logic sort of way) to make his points.

    Most on here just stay away, not wishing to engage Denilson in what they consider to be a lost cause. There's nothing to be gained, because Denilson has been waging this campaign for years now. In fact, the reason he pops in and out of the forum is that he surfs various sites.... probably spewing the same anti-white B.S., including the same wording, phrases, pictures, links, etc.

    Denilson, if you ever truly wished to sit down and discuss your racist beliefs one-on-one with someone who truly wasn't racist (except to you, of course), you might be surprised at what you might find. In fact, I suspect there will come some point in your life when you'll slap your forehead and realize what a close-minded racist you have been all these years. And consequently, how many doors you have closed yourself, instead blaming others for the closing of those doors.

    You've never traveled to MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD..... yet you profess to know about racism in those places. That in and of itself is a telling aspect to your close-mindedness.

    None of this is meant to insult you. It's just some random thoughts I'm sure some of us have on here. In fact, I have nothing but the best of wishes that someday you'll wake up and see things for what they are.

    I've always believed that racism is a HUGE AND REAL PROBLEM not only in the States, but around the world. And it's not only against blacks. I also believe that under Trump's administration, ignorant racist people have become more emboldened to spew their racist shit and hate. I'm sure I'll get some flak from Trump fans on that one, but it's true. Regardless of what anyone might think of Trump as President, what I just said is the truth, whether people want to admit it or not. So we're living in sad times with regards to people getting along. I've seen racism up close and personal and I've personally done concrete actions to voice my disgust and displeasure. In a personal context, few things repulse me more than racism. It's ignorant, and it's nauseating.

    But you're a racist yourself, Denilson. You may not want anyone's advice. But mine to you is to open your mind and see people as individuals. You'll be glad you did.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons.

    How is pointing out facts regarding crime racist? All I suggest there is that one pay attention in school, get a job and NOT turn to drugs or violent crime. I would apply the same mantra to all races, but the facts are that a small section of the populace is carrying out an inordinate amount of crime. I would obviously prefer that not to be the case but I cannot influence how kids are raised or the lifestyles they turn to. That takes agency and self responsibility and that comes from good nurturing.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons.

    How is pointing out facts regarding crime racist? All I suggest there is that one pay attention in school, get a job and NOT turn to drugs or violent crime. I would apply the same mantra to all races, but the facts are that a small section of the populace is carrying out an inordinate amount of crime. I would obviously prefer that not to be the case but I cannot influence how kids are raised or the lifestyles they turn to. That takes agency and self responsibility and that comes from good nurturing.
    It is very simple.

    If you believe that certain races of ppl are biologically inferior to others based on intelligence.

    That is the definition of white supremacist.

    You do not get more white supremacist than that.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    If you have been raised poorly as many have, then you start with the parents, not other races. Then once that is ironed out you work on yourself and step by step try your best. That is what I would urge all people, not only black people. The goal is self responsibility and that is being a man. It is not being a man to carry out violent crime or abandon children. I am all for being a man Dennis.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-05-2020 at 03:09 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?
    Just one? Walter Scott.
    Are you serious?

    The state murder trial*of Michael Slager last year in 2016 ended in a hung jury.

    Slager shoot n killed Scott in the back as he ran away then planted a taser next to him.

    Despite this one White man on the jury said:

    I cannot in good conscience consider a guilty verdict,.”

    But that is white ppl staying on code.

    The jury*was 92% White in a county that is less than 70% White.

    They had a retrial. Slager got the state to drop the murder charge by pleading guilty.

    The judge determined that Slager was guilty of second-degree murder. That meant he could not give him less than 19 years.

    He'll b out in about 6 or 7 tops.

    Some of Slager’s fellow officers n supervisors, said that Slager did what he was supposed to do. 6 on the jury were unwilling to find him guilty even of manslaughter.

    White ppl staying on code.

    So once again

    Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,618
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3026
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?
    Just one? Walter Scott.
    Are you serious?

    The state murder trial*of Michael Slager last year in 2016 ended in a hung jury.

    Slager shoot n killed Scott in the back as he ran away then planted a taser next to him.

    Despite this one White man on the jury said:

    I cannot in good conscience consider a guilty verdict,.”

    But that is white ppl staying on code.

    The jury*was 92% White in a county that is less than 70% White.

    They had a retrial. Slager got the state to drop the murder charge by pleading guilty.

    The judge determined that Slager was guilty of second-degree murder. That meant he could not give him less than 19 years.

    He'll b out in about 6 or 7 tops.

    Some of Slager’s fellow officers n supervisors, said that Slager did what he was supposed to do. 6 on the jury were unwilling to find him guilty even of manslaughter.

    White ppl staying on code.

    So once again

    Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?
    In December 2017, Slager was sentenced to 20 years in prison, with the judge determining the underlying offense was second-degree murder.

    First degree murder means it's premeditated.

    So he's guilty and in prison. But what's that about code again?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,479
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.
    Some yes and some no and depending on what you are measuring. Eyesight, IQ, height, beauty, verbal skills. It is an impossible question unless you are to ask me what we are measuring and in most cases it would be yes and no due to individual differentials.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2020, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing