Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,295
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Racism is fictitious.

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    They live, We sleep

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    It is not racist to say that the best sprinters are all black. That is one obvious example of group differences, but many whites can run faster than blacks too. It depends on other factors than just color.

    https://www.wonderslist.com/top-10-f...printers-ever/
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,418
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1069
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So according to you.

    Racism is fictious
    The Holocaust is ficticious
    The earth being an oblate spheroid is fictious.

    Even your own script learnt ideogy is not based on a figment of your imagination. It is learned and repeated, a form of brain washing you have willingly signed up for in order to give your own ego a stroke.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,295
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So according to you.

    Racism is fictious
    The Holocaust is ficticious
    The earth being an oblate spheroid is fictious.

    Even your own script learnt ideogy is not based on a figment of your imagination. It is learned and repeated, a form of brain washing you have willingly signed up for in order to give your own ego a stroke.
    So you disagree? You feel somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?

    Yep that's why I call it the holohoax.

    Still waiting on your practical demonstrations/ experiments.

    It's called the golden rule.
    They live, We sleep

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,418
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1069
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So according to you.

    Racism is fictious
    The Holocaust is ficticious
    The earth being an oblate spheroid is fictious.

    Even your own script learnt ideogy is not based on a figment of your imagination. It is learned and repeated, a form of brain washing you have willingly signed up for in order to give your own ego a stroke.
    So you disagree? You feel somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?

    Yep that's why I call it the holohoax.

    Still waiting on your practical demonstrations/ experiments.

    It's called the golden rule.
    Yes I disagree that racism is fictitious. I also disagree with your assertion that it is a figment of someones imagination.

    It is a learned ideaology which many posting in this thread rehearse and practice. Your own absolute and blatant dishonesty in suggesting that I subscribe to such poisonous nonsense is evidence of what a meaningless platitude your bringing up the golden rule is.

    That is the irony and sadness of your own almost religious and and slavish adherence to your ideaology.

    You don't treat others like you would want to be treated yourself at all. You treat people with barely disguised distain. Thousands of principled diligent experts, scientists, explorers, historians, etc and their research, experiments, documentation and eye witness accounts dismissed with a lazy wave of your arrogant hand.

    The platinum rule is far more useful in employing real empathy and not assuming that others would want the same things or share the same principles as you. Treat others with respect for their wishes, not based on what you and the script you keep repeating tells you is best for them.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.
    Some yes and some no and depending on what you are measuring. Eyesight, IQ, height, beauty, verbal skills. It is an impossible question unless you are to ask me what we are measuring and in most cases it would be yes and no due to individual differentials.
    Are white ppl more intelligent than black ppl ?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.
    Some yes and some no and depending on what you are measuring. Eyesight, IQ, height, beauty, verbal skills. It is an impossible question unless you are to ask me what we are measuring and in most cases it would be yes and no due to individual differentials.
    Are white ppl more intelligent than black ppl ?
    I have answered this question.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,295
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    277
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So according to you.

    Racism is fictious
    The Holocaust is ficticious
    The earth being an oblate spheroid is fictious.

    Even your own script learnt ideogy is not based on a figment of your imagination. It is learned and repeated, a form of brain washing you have willingly signed up for in order to give your own ego a stroke.
    So you disagree? You feel somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?

    Yep that's why I call it the holohoax.

    Still waiting on your practical demonstrations/ experiments.

    It's called the golden rule.
    Yes I disagree that racism is fictitious. I also disagree with your assertion that it is a figment of someones imagination.

    It is a learned ideaology which many posting in this thread rehearse and practice. Your own absolute and blatant dishonesty in suggesting that I subscribe to such poisonous nonsense is evidence of what a meaningless platitude your bringing up the golden rule is.

    That is the irony and sadness of your own almost religious and and slavish adherence to your ideaology.

    You don't treat others like you would want to be treated yourself at all. You treat people with barely disguised distain. Thousands of principled diligent experts, scientists, explorers, historians, etc and their research, experiments, documentation and eye witness accounts dismissed with a lazy wave of your arrogant hand.

    The platinum rule is far more useful in employing real empathy and not assuming that others would want the same things or share the same principles as you. Treat others with respect for their wishes, not based on what you and the script you keep repeating tells you is best for them.
    So what's an ideology? Ideas and beliefs.

    I didn't suggest anything, I asked a question.

    I treat others how I want to be treated, I want to know the truth, I tell others the truth.

    Your appeal to authority fallacies continue to show your fallacious reasoning. You fail to understand what science is.

    You prefer to base you faith in pseudoscience.


    I'm still waiting for your practical demonstrations/ experiments of the observed natural phenomena's.

    Eye witness accounts and documentation are not natural science or experiments. They are hearsay.

    Of course not everyone wants the same things or shares the same principles as me. There is evil in this world. I try to live my life by the golden rule, based on what is moral and immoral.

    Everyone has the right to say what they want. I don't have to like or agree with it. As long as they are not physically harming somebody else or stealing/ damaging their stuff I have no issues with them. That's it at a basic level.
    They live, We sleep

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.
    Some yes and some no and depending on what you are measuring. Eyesight, IQ, height, beauty, verbal skills. It is an impossible question unless you are to ask me what we are measuring and in most cases it would be yes and no due to individual differentials.
    Are white ppl more intelligent than black ppl ?
    I have answered this question.
    Ok. In that case. We agree then. Bcoz reading bk at what you said is that some whites r more intelligent than blks and vice versa.

    Who would disagree with that ?

    No one.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I suggest you are dumb Denilson because group IQ differences do not mean that 'black people are dumb'. That is simplistic and untrue, but a stupid person would take it that way. Of course there are many tremendously smart black people and I have worked with some of them. It just means differences are at work in groups not helped by how kids are raised which leads into issues of broken families. Poor white kids are struggling today in British schools. I sense it is for similar reasons..
    Will you just man the fuck up for once is your life.

    "Well, ya know, not all blk ppl are dumb, there are some smart ones, but most are dumb or dumber than other races hey look, it's not racist, just facts, i mean cmon...Asian are smart....so ya know that my get out of jail card, they're not as smart as us white"

    The old fking pathetic scared ass reasoning I've heard millions of times from white ppl.

    Ok. Gandalf. Your correct. Since you want so desperately to be smarter than blk ppl.

    Your smarter than me. Right ?

    You have all that superior whites genes which makes your brain bigger and the all the circuitry connect.

    Have you had your little ego boost ? Have I given you your white ego massage ?
    Have I raised your self esteem high enough ?

    Are you gonna stop crying now ?

    You're the man. I can't compete with you white man.

    Now what should be done with these black ppl who you claim to be dumb ?

    Now don't scared or wimp out "well ya know, sum blk ppl are smart , but erm on av...)
    You have proven my point completely. You are a one trick pony, Dennis. Do you actually have a point to make?

    You complain and ask me what should we do with black people and I argue that you either don't have kids if you know you cannot choose a good partner or handle it or else choose a good partner, raise your child with love, nurture and values and hopefully things will work out better.

    The chip on the shoulder you have going on is not being able to man up. I am being a man Dennis. I am not blaming any other racial group for my own poor life decisions. Be a better person, accept that people are different, and accept that it is choices that lead to outcomes.

    I view Candace Owens as a smart black person. She gets it. You don't. You haven't grown up yet. There is still time.
    Are white people superior to black people?

    Or are blk ppl superior to white ppl ?
    Superior?

    I don't really think in those terms, but are there general differences between races, countries, genders, etc, then of course there are. However, I do not think in terms of superiority or control over the other.
    Are there differences in intelligence between races?
    The evidence compiled in the scientific literature by smarter men than I would suggest that is the case. Does that imply superiority? I don't see it like that due to variables and how I think. I know my cat has a lower IQ than me, but I do not consider myself superior. We just are.

    There are incredibly smart black people and incredibly stupid Asian people, there are too many variables at work to just say a race is superior to another race and that is not how I think. However, I look at data and think it is a useful tool to understand why some people in some groups might behave as they do. It isn't white people holding everyone down otherwise Asians would be running the world if it was all about IQ, though Asians do perform better than other groups in even Western societies, but some will obviously not do well at all.

    It is complicated and if there are obvious flaws like broken families, nutritional deprivation, bad role models etc, then it is something that can be fixed and improved on and thus lead to better outcomes. Genetics is likely a factor, sure. But you don't need a high IQ to choose a good partner, hold down a job and raise a kid with nurture and love. Those things come from self responsibility and having decency in you and it is not about superiority of intelligence, but just making better decisions.

    The white man blame game is a lame game. It is you denying agency for black people and that is terribly racist. I argue that many do have agency and that many could certainly work on that agency and I apply it to all races.
    I'll ask question. Are whites superior to blacks ?

    And u could not answer.

    I rest my case.
    Some yes and some no and depending on what you are measuring. Eyesight, IQ, height, beauty, verbal skills. It is an impossible question unless you are to ask me what we are measuring and in most cases it would be yes and no due to individual differentials.
    Are white ppl more intelligent than black ppl ?
    I have answered this question.
    Ok. In that case. We agree then. Bcoz reading bk at what you said is that some whites r more intelligent than blks and vice versa.

    Who would disagree with that ?

    No one.
    I have said that the science tells us that there are group differences. There is no denial of that, the only questions are why and to what extent. Obviously there will be many black people with IQ's way above average and Asians well bellow average, but the trend is that overall Asians have higher IQ's than Caucasians and in turn they have higher IQ's than blacks. It has nothing to do with superiority. There are a lot of research papers written on this topic. Here is one easily searched. Have a read, look at the research it references, counter it with different research if you like. There is reams of literature on this subject which is frankly controversial because it upsets people. You have this thing with racism and superiority whilst I frankly don't get upset by any of it and have to live in a country where the average IQ is higher than my own. Oh the horror.

    https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfreds...sen30years.pdf
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Well, when I say the average IQ is 'higher than my own' I do not mean my own individual IQ. What I mean is the IQ of my race or even my country. My own IQ is individual and not around 100 which is average. I am an individual and you cannot judge me on the group data and that is one of the points I was making.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    57
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have said that the science tells us that there are group differences. There is no denial of that, the only questions are why and to what extent. Obviously there will be many black people with IQ's way above average and Asians well bellow average, but the trend is that overall Asians have higher IQ's than Caucasians and in turn they have higher IQ's than blacks. It has nothing to do with superiority.
    So let me get this straight.

    You're saying that the science tell us that white and Asian people are intellectually superior to black people but then you say that this has nothing to do with the intellectual superiority of white n Asian people have over black people.



    If you can’t see the irony embedded in your remarks then you’re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.

    I've said this before

    What I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudos scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it?

    Just say “N****S are stupid.”? And be done.

    That's mystery to me.

    It's like in the bell curve were they basically suggests that we might as well stop making progress in further research for finding the true factors and blindly accept them as a natural law.

    Like you they think they have found the ultimate explanation of everything and any other research can halt now. But then, at the same time, they take a nostalgic look backwards to philosophies of long gone centuries where the unwashed masses of dumb sheep are at the mercy of an elite. An elite who alone have the power to choose when they are generous and when they are punitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There are a lot of research papers written on this topic. Here is one easily searched. Have a read, look at the research it references, counter it with different research if you like. There is reams of literature on this subject which is frankly controversial because it upsets people. You have this thing with racism and superiority whilst I frankly don't get upset by any of it and have to live in a country where the average IQ is higher than my own. Oh the horror. https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfreds...sen30years.pdf
    That "science" paper in the above link (for some reason the link isn't working now) were written by Phillip Rushton and Arthur Jensen. Both of whom are dead I may add.

    Dr. Phillipe Rushton was exposed as a fraud and racist. So try again.

    Like other racists with an agenda, he has expounded upon the innate inferiority of blacks in particular. He is also another weirdo obsessed with black men's genitals and ‘high’ testosterone’ levels. This is the man who in 1988, conducted a survey at the Eaton Center (Canada) in Toronto where 50 whites, 50 blacks, and 50 Asians were paid to answer questions about their sexual habits. He asked their genital size and how far they could ejaculate and then he just couched it in jargon and academic terms.

    It boils down to men’s sexuality and their feelings of inferiority.

    "Asian men are the smartest, hence they have the smallest peckers. The white men are next, but have slightly bigger peckers than the smartest Asians. They're just right! The blacks have the biggest peckers, thus the smallest brains."

    You don't feel superior to a black man and you know it. So you have to over compensate with this IQ thing.

    Plus Rushton’s work was funded by a highly conservative right-wing think tank (Pioneer Fund) and it generally got trashed by peer reviewers for many of the reasons which I’ve brought up in the past.

    The Pioneer fund paid for much of the research behind The Bell Curve.

    So your scientific sources are from the very people who funded a book about trying to prove that black people are stupid.

    So using these as a source for race and intelligence is like me using Ronald McDonald as a source for information on vegetarians.

    The Pioneer fund and Rushton and Jensen are all about eugenics, that thing about making the human race better through selective breeding. Hitler rose to power and took US eugenic laws as a model. And then went one step further: extermination.

    Hitler gave eugenics a bad name.

    But the eugenic mindset lives on. You see it in the likes of Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

    Why don’t the Eugenists ever choose themselves to be the first to be rid of?

    Rushton wouldn’t have been doing much science at all if it wasn’t for funding from people who have vested political interests in proving the genetic superiority or inferiority of this or that group.

    When you look at the both of them (Ruston and Jensen)

    • Arthur Jensen was a Psychologist.
    • J. Philippe Rushton was a Psychologist

    Notice anything strange ?

    Where is the biologists or anthropologists or geneticists ?

    I mean they're and you're trying to prove the inferiority of certain races then get me the biologists or anthropologists or geneticists to prove it.

    Biologists, anthropologists and geneticists are the very people who study these things for a living.

    You are trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion.............. to promote your agenda.

    The problem is : Unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation. Which is you fail so often.

    You're talking points sound good when your talking sh*t to your non white girlfriend or family and friends.

    They sound good when no-one is their to check them

    Start with this

    Define “race” in humans in scientific terms first. That is, unambiguously and universal throughout the world, not only the USA
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-06-2020 at 06:45 PM.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Do you not understand what race is Denilson? I assume if you are married you married a black woman and not a white or Asian woman. Why would that be? There is generally an in group preference and race is a factor in that. It is not something I hold to but most actually do.

    If you would like to show me data refuting racial group differences then show me it because everything I read suggests that this is a fact as uncomfortable as it might seem.

    I have no agenda at work beyond knowing what is as I think truth is important. Thus I won't shy away when suggesting that racism is not the reason why groups struggle more than others or point out that not choosing a partner well has bad outcomes for children.

    Your entire line is 'White man bad' and thus I think you are a one trick pony. If it is so bad then why do you live in a racist country? Go to Africa and cheer yourself up. Bet you return within 6 months though.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,483
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    It is not racism to point out group differentials be it IQ or sprinting or whatever. That's the limited left wing side of you coming out Dennis. Racism is to hold people down because of their race. I don't hold anyone down, I just suggest that there are group differences as evidenced by academic research.

    No white man can run as fast as Bolt. Is that racist? Is he holding the white men down by adding weights to slow them? He is just good at what he does. There is no intrinsic hatred of the other in pointing out facts.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,716
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1066
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    What a pathetic mess this board has become.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2020, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing