Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,376
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    We go through this song and dance every so often. Denilson disappears... then he comes back. Then he disappears again. The rest of us have taken our respective turns trying to talk some sense into the guy... but to no avail. Denilson knows his opponents, too. The ones he considers "just beneath the surface racists", he uses certain tactics. When he encounters someone who digs at the core of his mistaken beliefs, he uses other tactics. Rinse and repeat.

    The problem begins and ends with the steadfast belief that Denilson feels ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS. He's said this a million times. Therefore, every argument that develops, does so with that backdrop. The opponent not only has two strikes in Denilson's mind. He's already struck out and is headed back to the dugout. Part of Denilson's strategy when arguing is to claim he knows what is in EVERY WHITE PERSON'S MIND. There's no backup... no personal knowledge... no scientific proof... not a sliver of logic to sustain that. It's "true" because Denilson himself declares it.

    The ironic part about this is that these steadfast beliefs make Denilson himself a racist. Probably the worst kind of racist. The worst kind of racist is the kind that holds on to his preconceived beliefs no matter who he meets.... who he talks to.... who he befriends.... no matter WHAT. It's engraved in concrete in Denilson's mind..... and you're gonna have to wrench it from his cold dead hands.

    I've gone down the path of trying to converse with Denilson before. I don't know whether anyone would have better luck in person. Cyber conversations leave a lot to be desired. It's a shame, too. Denilson's obviously not a stupid fellow. He digs up a lot of information and uses it (albeit in a twisted logic sort of way) to make his points.

    Most on here just stay away, not wishing to engage Denilson in what they consider to be a lost cause. There's nothing to be gained, because Denilson has been waging this campaign for years now. In fact, the reason he pops in and out of the forum is that he surfs various sites.... probably spewing the same anti-white B.S., including the same wording, phrases, pictures, links, etc.

    Denilson, if you ever truly wished to sit down and discuss your racist beliefs one-on-one with someone who truly wasn't racist (except to you, of course), you might be surprised at what you might find. In fact, I suspect there will come some point in your life when you'll slap your forehead and realize what a close-minded racist you have been all these years. And consequently, how many doors you have closed yourself, instead blaming others for the closing of those doors.

    You've never traveled to MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD..... yet you profess to know about racism in those places. That in and of itself is a telling aspect to your close-mindedness.

    None of this is meant to insult you. It's just some random thoughts I'm sure some of us have on here. In fact, I have nothing but the best of wishes that someday you'll wake up and see things for what they are.

    I've always believed that racism is a HUGE AND REAL PROBLEM not only in the States, but around the world. And it's not only against blacks. I also believe that under Trump's administration, ignorant racist people have become more emboldened to spew their racist shit and hate. I'm sure I'll get some flak from Trump fans on that one, but it's true. Regardless of what anyone might think of Trump as President, what I just said is the truth, whether people want to admit it or not. So we're living in sad times with regards to people getting along. I've seen racism up close and personal and I've personally done concrete actions to voice my disgust and displeasure. In a personal context, few things repulse me more than racism. It's ignorant, and it's nauseating.

    But you're a racist yourself, Denilson. You may not want anyone's advice. But mine to you is to open your mind and see people as individuals. You'll be glad you did.


    I'll just put this here again.

    Predictably ignored by Denilson, because he'd rather go after the low-hanging fruit which he obviously considers Miles to be. Not saying you're racist, Miles..... but you do harbor some views that Denilson feels he can pounce on with glee, rather than look at his own ugly reflection in the mirror. The repetitive arguments on here run like clockwork.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    The difference Tito is that you won't acknowledge the data whilst I do. You would instead argue 'This is delicate, I don't think we should say that'. I differ and this seems to trigger Dennis as his entire thing as that the 'white man has held the black man down' whilst I argue that group differences suggest otherwise. It is more about agency or lack of. People tend to hold themselves down by the choices they make. Thus I fully agree with someone like Candace Owens on this that black people, particularly those like Dennis are part of the problem as he seems to deny that black people have agency and the welfare state kind of endorses that as does affirmative action.

    Despite group differences, there are plenty of black people thriving and growing and they would frown at Dennis and his almost black Israelite mentality. The first thing an alcoholic does is to recognise his problem and thus my stance is that if you want better lives for black people you recognize that maintaining a family is a starting point. Have a child with a capable Dad or else don't bother. It starts at home.

    If like me you believe nurture and environment is important, then that is a start. Otherwise, stop having kids. It is not rocket science. All this welfare garbage...to perpetuate cycles. Own it.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #108
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,376
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The difference Tito is that you won't acknowledge the data whilst I do. You would instead argue 'This is delicate, I don't think we should say that'. I differ and this seems to trigger Dennis as his entire thing as that the 'white man has held the black man down' whilst I argue that group differences suggest otherwise. It is more about agency or lack of. People tend to hold themselves down by the choices they make. Thus I fully agree with someone like Candace Owens on this that black people, particularly those like Dennis are part of the problem as he seems to deny that black people have agency and the welfare state kind of endorses that as does affirmative action.

    Despite group differences, there are plenty of black people thriving and growing and they would frown at Dennis and his almost black Israelite mentality. The first thing an alcoholic does is to recognise his problem and thus my stance is that if you want better lives for black people you recognize that maintaining a family is a starting point. Have a child with a capable Dad or else don't bother. It starts at home.

    If like me you believe nurture and environment is important, then that is a start. Otherwise, stop having kids. It is not rocket science. All this welfare garbage...to perpetuate cycles. Own it.

    I don't disagree with a lot of things on there, but fail to see where the first sentence comes from. Let's just say that I don't let data force me to pigeonhole people into neat little bundles. That's where all the trouble starts, IMO. The fact of the matter is there are driven, brilliant, accomplished people from all walks of life, colors, races, what have you. To hear you say "nurture and environment is important" is a new one to me. If you believe that, then I congratulate you, as it seems maybe you discounted those very same factors not long ago.

    Denilson is Denilson, and the worst kind of racist. He professes to know everything about everybody, without having ventured out of his own backyard. He throws up the wall immediately so that there's no way on Earth you can crack it. He's got the answers even before you've asked the questions. I pay little mind to him, as I've confronted him before with GROWN-UP logic, and he runs away or chooses to engage others. Then he goes on his hiatus to go pollute other sites. As I've said before, if it's all real..... he's got some real problems.

    Fatherless kids is a negative phenomenon we do not disagree on. Not only is it negative... it's a vicious cycle that perpetuates itself time and again, with little to encourage any other type of behavior.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    That is what I keep on saying though Tito. We treat everyone as an individual, but look at group differences as just maybe some groups are doing things differently and we can help that way. For me it is about increasing agency and self responsibility, for Dennis more about white men holding black people down. I don't think any white man is making black people more likely to be raised in a broken family thus leading to negative outcomes including IQ. That's a cultural problem and can be worked on. My IQ is decent but with nurturing and nutrients and love, could be better. I think that is something positive that we can all work on. We do care for children right? Or do we not? In terms of society I would suggest that we say we do, but do not in practice all too often.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 01-07-2020 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Had to correct gibberish as I was on a phone.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Nurture and environment is something I have ALWAYS gone on about whence me being known as a single mother Crusader often in an unfairly negative light despite me never putting kids at risk. I want good outcomes, not kids suffering from the fall out of irresponsible adults who don't need to inflict their behavior onto children.

    In saying that, with IQ genetics is unfortunately likely a significant factor. I have jokingly said the solution is to marry East Asians, but that is a little bit naughty. Others argue this is less of a factor though. I can only go on what I read.

    I get no fun from IQ and get that my cat has a low IQ, but I love her all the same.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    It can balance out though. She is a better hunter than me, can hear things I cannot and smell things way beyond my capacity. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. But she has agency too and thus never shits on the floor. Good girl.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No white man can run as fast as Bolt. Is that racist? Is he holding the white men down by adding weights to slow them? He is just good at what he does. There is no intrinsic hatred of the other in pointing out facts.
    And no black man can play like Gretzky.

    Do white guys have an extra muscle in their feet that makes the ice skates turn faster?

    Speed skating uses the same muscle set as sprinting then why don’t black people dominate that ? Surely are supposed “fast twitch muscle” should reign supreme there too?

    • Why aren't all championship high jumpers black?
    • Why is every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white?
    • Why is every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a Caucasian or non-black person?
    • Why is every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white?
    • Why is almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white ?

    Do you think whites or non black are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing ?

    The whole "Blacks are faster" rumor is a sour grapes thing started by un-athletic white guys...you know..."we can't run as well as they can because they have an extra fast twitch muscle" “we can’t jump as high as they can because they were bred in slavery” or some nonsense.

    It’s all comes to down to white supremacy and in a system of white supremacy black people can’t dominate in anything positive.

    So if black people are dominating in something positive then there has to be some genetic advantage black people must have.

    Why?

    Because black people can’t be dominant in anything positive.

    That’s what it all this really comes down to.

    The original story was that white people were superior in body and brains.

    In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters.



    Because of Jessie Owens. That didn’t happen.



    The white Supremacists pretend that they had never believed that white people were physically superior to black people and that their ideas hadn’t been embarrassingly refuted.

    They just figured that brains were more important. So if Black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

    Bill Burr did a funny sketch on this



    Look.

    Something as major as an additional pair of muscles would have required major evolutionary changes. Or a loss of a pair of muscles, since all humans evolved from a common ancestor.

    In order for black people to have "an extra muscle" from other human beings there would have to be fixed genetic differences between races.

    Meaning a clear break

    Indeed this seems like a speciation level difference to be frank, such as "Blacks" having a gene for X and no one else. This is absolutely clearly not the case. Not a shadow of a doubt.

    What's the name of this supposed muscle? What studies verified that blacks possess it more frequently?

    Most muscles come in pairs, sort of opposing each other (one muscle to move your foot forward, another one to pull it backward)?

    The idea of a "one muscle in each leg" is crazy. What happens to it after this "extra" muscle contracts? Makes this sound even more like some kind of a racist urban legend.

    Most black athletes who grew up in poverty thrive in sports that feature three things

    1. Modest equipment investment
    2. High social/cultural approval
    3. Fame and wealth in professional ranks

    That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five

    1. Basketball
    2. Football
    3. Baseball
    4. Track & field
    5. And increasingly tennis.

    The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

    Thousands of hours can be logged playing and practicing with your peers in the streets, and the rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on. You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to be good at ice hockey.

    If there was big money and cultural approval in professional bowling, blacks would dominate that too.

    But yeah sure you’ll find 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans, who are certainly “blacker” and according to you're theory, athleticism and blackness somehow run together then you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions. Nigeria, Chad, Kenya, Congo, Jamaica should be kicking ass at the Olympic tournament.

    They don't. Why?

    There’s not one majority black country that makes the worlds top ten in the basketball rankings.



    Apart from the USA basketball team (And the USA is still a majority white and non-black nation) countries representing black nations are very average.

    Also if black people are physically more capable of playing basketball then why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You have to be tall, jump well and have v.good hand to ball control in that sport. No ?

    There are good reasons why track and field and boxing events are dominated the way they are; because that's who trains and competes in them. Boxing is generally for people who have limited opportunities. Racism limits your opportunities.

    And yes Africans have been ahead of the rest of the world in long distance training methods for thirty years; it's no surprise they dominate the competitions.

    If people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion sprinters and a different group of people from a geographic region of Africa are the world's champion marathon runners and both are alleged to be part of some specific "race" then you have argued against sprinting or distance running as being a "racial" characteristic. Since the two groups you tried to put into one "race" have contradictory abilities.

    This is Simone Manuel



    She's the current world and Olympic champion in 100m freestyle. Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

    This is Simone Biles



    She crushed the competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

    People just need to stay out of our way and watch more of us break records in sports that are not traditionally “black”

    Even the best driver in the world is a black man Lewis Hamilton.



    Hell even a crippled way past his best Tiger Woods comes back and wins the the biggest comp in Golf (US Masters)



    When it comes to athletic ability you either can or you can’t

    You either can run the 100m in under ten seconds or you can’t

    But in the workforce. Old boy’s networks still skew opportunity to those with the best connections. Will this person “fit in” ? Do they have “enough” experience?

    All of these evaluations are judgment calls,

    Whether or not a person can hit a three-pointer is not nearly as subjective

    Finally and this is arguably the most important point

    White people have always been willing to let black people entertain them

    Even at the height of racism, you still had your Muhammad Ali’s, Jim Brown’s, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson’s, Eusebio’s, Pele’s and Hank Aaron’s.

    Hell when Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth’s home run record. He broke a record for receiving almost a million letters of hate mail from white supremacists all over the US who were upset about a Black man beating Ruth’s record.







    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-07-2020 at 06:32 PM.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is not racism to point out group differentials be it IQ or sprinting or whatever. That's the limited left wing side of you coming out Dennis.
    As usual there always has to be at least one mention of “the liberals” or “lefties” or “Political Correctness”

    You will never find such mention in serious scientific publications.

    We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of guys like you and you like it that way. Because you never have to actually put you’re ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized.

    You can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

    Let’s have the debate.

    Let's see what it would actually mean in public policy terms. Let’s see how you intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things you see as problems.

    But I don't think you or people who think like you, will because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    If you would like to show me data refuting racial group differences then show me it because everything I read suggests that this is a fact as uncomfortable as it might seem.
    That's not how it works.

    Science is not "I have this theory. Now all of you try and prove me wrong"

    Science is

    1. Gather facts.
    2. Come up with a hypothesis to make sense of them.
    3. Test the hypothesis.

    The important thing is that the hypothesis can be tested and can fail. That gives science a way to root out its own errors.

    Your science and guys who think like you is the opposite:

    1. Come up with the desired conclusion (In your case blacks are the most stupid. Whites not so and Asian not so)
    2. Gather facts that support the conclusion.
    3. Find excuses for the facts that do not fit.

    Science makes progress though discovery and disproof. Science loves facts that don't fit because they point to new ideas and discoveries.

    Your brand of science never makes new discoveries that go against its claims

    If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any study.

    But I’ll sit back, invite you to give me such a definition. Mainly because your fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with guys like you.

    I have yet to see any one of them - No matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

    • Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?
    • What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

    Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone.

    However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

    Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

    A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

    There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

    But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

    In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

    The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore.

    In neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

    Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have no agenda at work beyond knowing what is as I think truth is important. Thus I won't shy away when suggesting that racism is not the reason why groups struggle more than others or point out that not choosing a partner well has bad outcomes for children.
    You are making an explicatory argument.

    You’re saying black IQ is lower, in general, because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent. That sort of exceptionally radical statement needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up. Proof you don't have.

    The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

    !) Facial structure
    2) Skin color
    3) Hair texture.

    Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome and those genes have never been shown by any geneticist on the planet, any biologist on the planet, to be connected, or what geneticists call “concordant,” with any other trait known as intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I just suggest that there are group differences as evidenced by academic research.
    OK. So in that case then you believe that white people are intellectually superior ro black people ? Yes ?

    And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

    Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

    No !



    That's only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?



    Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

    The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

    You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

    Finally why don't you drive your arguments to their logical conclusions ?

    That is if IQ is so important and so trustworthy then

    • Why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ ?
    • Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes ?
    • Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ ?

    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post


    Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

    A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

    There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

    In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.
    [/LIST]
    Some goods points in there, but peer review can be highly fraudulent. Objective facts and objective truths prove themselves through practical demonstration and experiment.

    I always find it funny when I see someone referencing natural science, testing and experimenting, scientific facts etc, and then refer to earth as a planet.
    They live, We sleep

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    Last edited by Master; 01-07-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,988
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1054
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    No it is not. It was very clear and succinct and as usual because it exposed your lazy adoption of Alpha style pseudo science, you feel compelled to instantly dismiss it. You love to have your ears tickled by those who share your own opinions but that does not make them facts. You keep going back to the discredited bell curve and end up sounding like Trump with cancer windmills. Not doing yourself any favours.

    The whole PC thing with you has often seemed to be about you thinking you can play the devil's advocate and face up to uncomfortable truths, others will refuse to, but the ironic thing is that you are in this case the one refusing to accept the real science and so have to resort to pseudo science ,to support your own flawed 'belief system'. It is no different to Alpha thinking that cases of scientific peer review fraud discredit the entire system. You both want to' believe' in order to assert an expertise that neither of you posses.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-08-2020 at 12:57 AM.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    No it is not. It was very clear and succinct and as usual because it exposed your lazy adoption of Alpha style pseudo science, you feel compelled to instantly dismiss it. You love to have your ears tickled by those who share your own opinions but that does not make them facts. You keep going back to the discredited bell curve and end up sounding like Trump with cancer windmills. Not doing yourself any favours.

    The whole PC thing with you has often seemed to be about you thinking you can play the devil's advocate and face up to uncomfortable truths, others will refuse to, but the ironic thing is that you are in this case the one refusing to accept the real science and so have to resort to pseudo science ,to support your own flawed 'belief system'. It is no different to Alpha thinking that cases of scientific peer review fraud discredit the entire system. You both want to' believe' in order to assert an expertise that neither of you posses.
    I only deal in Natural Science and tangible demontrable facts Beanz.

    You are the one who only has faith and beliefs, backed by pseudoscience .

    It is a fact that the peer review system can be highly fraudulent. I never said it discredits the entire system, only that tangible, objective truths and facts prove themselves through practical demonstration and experiment.

    I can form a hypothesis on water, on how pressure is created, on air pressure next to a vacuum, they are testable, demonstrable and repeatable. They will be proven correct each and every time, by anyone on earth.

    I can guarantee that I have more science qualifications than you. The irony is, I am the authority that you keep trying to appeal to. More fallacious reasoning. Just provide your practical demonstrations/ experiments using the tangible substances in this reality.

    We both know you can't. Spanked again.

    I'm still waiting for your practical demonstrations and experiments but all you can do is waffle on.
    They live, We sleep

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,920
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    No it is not. It was very clear and succinct and as usual because it exposed your lazy adoption of Alpha style pseudo science, you feel compelled to instantly dismiss it. You love to have your ears tickled by those who share your own opinions but that does not make them facts. You keep going back to the discredited bell curve and end up sounding like Trump with cancer windmills. Not doing yourself any favours.

    The whole PC thing with you has often seemed to be about you thinking you can play the devil's advocate and face up to uncomfortable truths, others will refuse to, but the ironic thing is that you are in this case the one refusing to accept the real science and so have to resort to pseudo science ,to support your own flawed 'belief system'. It is no different to Alpha thinking that cases of scientific peer review fraud discredit the entire system. You both want to' believe' in order to assert an expertise that neither of you posses.
    Why bring up Alpha, why do you do that? You are seriously defective sometimes. It is something we can work on in our therapy sessions.

    There is no devils advocacy in the basic fact that there are IQ differentials between races. I know it hurts your feelings as you think everyone is the same, but we are not. Everyone is different, but if we collate data on a group basis then we see patterns. For instance, a black person is significantly more likely than me to catch AIDS or get diabetes or in the case of men be 40% more likely to die of cancer. This is just true, and if race is this social construct, then it wouldn't happen, but it does because genetics and evolution is real. It is true that I am more likely to develop skin cancer. It is evolution. These are group differences, but of course a black person can get skin cancer and a white person can get diabetes. These are group patterns, but as I always preface we do indeed treat everyone as an individual.

    I just do not understand why the IQ thing is such a issue if we consider that over tens of thousands of years we have actually evolved differently in different environments and thus have different characteristics. The East Asian will often have the charming oriental eye shape, I will be translucent, the black person more likely to have frizzy hair. That is genetic and in terms of my skin partly environmental as I tan under the moonlight, but you get it.

    Of course I do get the anxiety from a leftist perspective as you hate that there are differences between groups, genders, sexuality, etc. However, I just accept the information for what it is, treat people as individuals and have no nefarious intentions. My only argument would be to stop feeding the racism lie when what we are really dealing with in society is a lack of self responsibility and natural differences which I think could be reduced by just being better people. That of course goes against your stealing money from others to pay for it all which is useful at times, but not a long term solution. It creates dependency and then you chaps feed the racist line and it creates even more friction. I find that far more nefarious and destructive.

    This is where I keep on highlighting Candace Owens who I think is a great role model for young people, whilst I think someone like Stormzy is a terrible role model.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,988
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1054
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    No it is not. It was very clear and succinct and as usual because it exposed your lazy adoption of Alpha style pseudo science, you feel compelled to instantly dismiss it. You love to have your ears tickled by those who share your own opinions but that does not make them facts. You keep going back to the discredited bell curve and end up sounding like Trump with cancer windmills. Not doing yourself any favours.

    The whole PC thing with you has often seemed to be about you thinking you can play the devil's advocate and face up to uncomfortable truths, others will refuse to, but the ironic thing is that you are in this case the one refusing to accept the real science and so have to resort to pseudo science ,to support your own flawed 'belief system'. It is no different to Alpha thinking that cases of scientific peer review fraud discredit the entire system. You both want to' believe' in order to assert an expertise that neither of you posses.
    I only deal in Natural Science and tangible demontrable facts Beanz.

    You are the one who only has faith and beliefs, backed by pseudoscience .

    It is a fact that the peer review system can be highly fraudulent. I never said it discredits the entire system, only that tangible, objective truths and facts prove themselves through practical demonstration and experiment.

    I can form a hypothesis on water, on how pressure is created, on air pressure next to a vacuum, they are testable, demonstrable and repeatable. They will be proven correct each and every time, by anyone on earth.

    I can guarantee that I have more science qualifications than you. The irony is, I am the authority that you keep trying to appeal to. More fallacious reasoning. Just provide your practical demonstrations/ experiments using the tangible substances in this reality.

    We both know you can't. Spanked again.

    I'm still waiting for your practical demonstrations and experiments but all you can do is waffle on.
    You live in a dream world. How are you the authority anyone would appeal to? What is your scientific expertise? Qualifications, real world career experience, feild work etc?

    On what? The shape of the earth? Race? Anthropology, sociology, etc?

    The floor is yours lad
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    No it is not. It was very clear and succinct and as usual because it exposed your lazy adoption of Alpha style pseudo science, you feel compelled to instantly dismiss it. You love to have your ears tickled by those who share your own opinions but that does not make them facts. You keep going back to the discredited bell curve and end up sounding like Trump with cancer windmills. Not doing yourself any favours.

    The whole PC thing with you has often seemed to be about you thinking you can play the devil's advocate and face up to uncomfortable truths, others will refuse to, but the ironic thing is that you are in this case the one refusing to accept the real science and so have to resort to pseudo science ,to support your own flawed 'belief system'. It is no different to Alpha thinking that cases of scientific peer review fraud discredit the entire system. You both want to' believe' in order to assert an expertise that neither of you posses.
    I only deal in Natural Science and tangible demontrable facts Beanz.

    You are the one who only has faith and beliefs, backed by pseudoscience .

    It is a fact that the peer review system can be highly fraudulent. I never said it discredits the entire system, only that tangible, objective truths and facts prove themselves through practical demonstration and experiment.

    I can form a hypothesis on water, on how pressure is created, on air pressure next to a vacuum, they are testable, demonstrable and repeatable. They will be proven correct each and every time, by anyone on earth.

    I can guarantee that I have more science qualifications than you. The irony is, I am the authority that you keep trying to appeal to. More fallacious reasoning. Just provide your practical demonstrations/ experiments using the tangible substances in this reality.

    We both know you can't. Spanked again.

    I'm still waiting for your practical demonstrations and experiments but all you can do is waffle on.
    You live in a dream world. How are you the authority anyone would appeal to? What is your scientific expertise? Qualifications, real world career experience, feild work etc?

    On what? The shape of the earth? Race? Anthropology, sociology, etc?

    The floor is yours lad
    I live in reality. Still no practical demonstrations/ experiments? Spanked again.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing