Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,998
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1054
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Gandalf I compared you to Alpha because you both pretend idealogical political fiction like The Bell Curve and The Flat Earth are actual science. They are not, and bigoted nonsense like calling me defective or pretending people are being spanked is nothing but deflection from the fact that you both have no argument to make.

    You also are now suggesting that I am simultaneously insisting everyone is the exactly the same and yet uniquely different. The is the whole 'snowflake' 'leftist' non argument. I treat people as individuals but you both insist that people be reduced and described with the kind of language that sheilds you from complexity. It is why such an homogenised conservative environment appeals to you.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf I compared you to Alpha because you both pretend idealogical political fiction like The Bell Curve and The Flat Earth are actual science. They are not, and bigoted nonsense like calling me defective or pretending people are being spanked is nothing but deflection from the fact that you both have no argument to make.
    Natural science proves the globe to be an absurdity. You have still no understanding of what science is.

    Provide your practical demonstrations/ experiments or I'll continue to spank you.

    All you do is waffle.
    They live, We sleep

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too long, meandering and waffly, Dennis. If you do not think race exists, then why on earth do you spam the forum with that and only that year after year? It is clearly something very dear to your heart.

    Black people being the best sprinters is now also white supremacy? You need a job in Hollywood.
    OK. Gandalf. I'm out because it's starting to turn into a "last man talking contest"

    Wannabe debaters like you, are like amateur gunslingers.

    All you do is just point aimlessly, shoot then hope for the best.

    But whenever you come trying to shoot that sh!t at me I always go for the heavy SMITH & WESSON XVR 460 MAGNUM. because in a full-on blast the guy (or girl) with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

    And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-08-2020 at 03:46 PM.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    We go through this song and dance every so often. Denilson disappears... then he comes back. Then he disappears again. The rest of us have taken our respective turns trying to talk some sense into the guy... but to no avail. Denilson knows his opponents, too. The ones he considers "just beneath the surface racists", he uses certain tactics. When he encounters someone who digs at the core of his mistaken beliefs, he uses other tactics. Rinse and repeat.

    The problem begins and ends with the steadfast belief that Denilson feels ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS. He's said this a million times. Therefore, every argument that develops, does so with that backdrop. The opponent not only has two strikes in Denilson's mind. He's already struck out and is headed back to the dugout. Part of Denilson's strategy when arguing is to claim he knows what is in EVERY WHITE PERSON'S MIND. There's no backup... no personal knowledge... no scientific proof... not a sliver of logic to sustain that. It's "true" because Denilson himself declares it.

    The ironic part about this is that these steadfast beliefs make Denilson himself a racist. Probably the worst kind of racist. The worst kind of racist is the kind that holds on to his preconceived beliefs no matter who he meets.... who he talks to.... who he befriends.... no matter WHAT. It's engraved in concrete in Denilson's mind..... and you're gonna have to wrench it from his cold dead hands.

    I've gone down the path of trying to converse with Denilson before. I don't know whether anyone would have better luck in person. Cyber conversations leave a lot to be desired. It's a shame, too. Denilson's obviously not a stupid fellow. He digs up a lot of information and uses it (albeit in a twisted logic sort of way) to make his points.

    Most on here just stay away, not wishing to engage Denilson in what they consider to be a lost cause. There's nothing to be gained, because Denilson has been waging this campaign for years now. In fact, the reason he pops in and out of the forum is that he surfs various sites.... probably spewing the same anti-white B.S., including the same wording, phrases, pictures, links, etc.

    Denilson, if you ever truly wished to sit down and discuss your racist beliefs one-on-one with someone who truly wasn't racist (except to you, of course), you might be surprised at what you might find. In fact, I suspect there will come some point in your life when you'll slap your forehead and realize what a close-minded racist you have been all these years. And consequently, how many doors you have closed yourself, instead blaming others for the closing of those doors.

    You've never traveled to MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD..... yet you profess to know about racism in those places. That in and of itself is a telling aspect to your close-mindedness.

    None of this is meant to insult you. It's just some random thoughts I'm sure some of us have on here. In fact, I have nothing but the best of wishes that someday you'll wake up and see things for what they are.

    I've always believed that racism is a HUGE AND REAL PROBLEM not only in the States, but around the world. And it's not only against blacks. I also believe that under Trump's administration, ignorant racist people have become more emboldened to spew their racist shit and hate. I'm sure I'll get some flak from Trump fans on that one, but it's true. Regardless of what anyone might think of Trump as President, what I just said is the truth, whether people want to admit it or not. So we're living in sad times with regards to people getting along. I've seen racism up close and personal and I've personally done concrete actions to voice my disgust and displeasure. In a personal context, few things repulse me more than racism. It's ignorant, and it's nauseating.

    But you're a racist yourself, Denilson. You may not want anyone's advice. But mine to you is to open your mind and see people as individuals. You'll be glad you did.


    I'll just put this here again.

    Predictably ignored by Denilson, because he'd rather go after the low-hanging fruit which he obviously considers Miles to be. Not saying you're racist, Miles..... but you do harbor some views that Denilson feels he can pounce on with glee, rather than look at his own ugly reflection in the mirror. The repetitive arguments on here run like clockwork.
    The reason I don't reply to you is because you like to do that white supremacist thing of playing both sides.

    A white supremacist will sit on a jury. Find a cop not-guilty for killing a blk person. Leave court. Put on a black lives matter t-shirt. Go out in the streets with other blk people and protests against police brutality

    On the one hand you'll say some real sh*t.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I've always believed that racism is a HUGE AND REAL PROBLEM
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I also believe that under Trump's administration, ignorant racist people have become more emboldened to spew their racist shit and hate.
    I agree 100%.

    But then you'll say

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Denilson himself a racist. Probably the worst kind of racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The rest of us have taken our respective turns trying to talk some sense into the guy... but to no avail
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You've never traveled to MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    telling aspect to your close-mindedness.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    But you're a racist yourself, Denilson
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Most on here just stay away, not wishing to engage Denilson in what they consider to be a lost cause
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I pay little mind to him, as I've confronted him before with GROWN-UP logic,
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    he goes on his hiatus to go pollute other sites. As I've said before, if it's all real..... he's got some real problems.
    And then finally you say

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    None of this is meant to insult you.


    With me that's where you show you teeth and get emotional.

    I don't get personal. That's the difference. I keep it (or try to keep it) to what they say.

    But when speak with @Gandalf, a man who believes in the intellectually inferiority of black people you say

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I don't disagree with a lot of things on there,
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    if you believe that, then I congratulate you,
    A real “white ally” wouldn’t spend their time trying to convince black people they can be trusted. Instead they would challenge their own.

    But as I say white supremacists like to play both sides of the fence when it comes to systematic white supremacy.

    There was a white Brit called Jake Hanarahan. He wanted a pat on the bk because he said he exposed white supremacist group Atom Waffen but then found he was tied to Baked Alsaka and other white supremacists

    There was a white girl called Lacy Green. She did a big video about how bad racism is and was.



    Come to be revealed that she's dating a white supremacist group member in the Alt Right

    There was a white women called Julie Ioffee. She front like she's some super liberal talking about how racist trump is

    But then she was found out to be taken selfies all loved up with Richard /Spencer



    White supremacist play both sides
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-08-2020 at 05:53 PM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    You've said a million times on here that ALL whites are white supremacists. ALL, as in 100%, TODOS, TUTTO.

    Does that NOT make you a racist? Please explain, as I'm dying to hear this one.

    You see.... in my opinion, any person who throws a huge blanket over an entire race and says "All black people this....." or "All white people that....." is a RACIST. What other explanation is there?

    Insult you? I called you a racist and close-minded. Those are pretty much facts. Prove me wrong. You can't..... can you.

    Then you go on this other tack, saying white supremacists "play both sides."

    Man... you've got it all covered, don't you.



    You obviously have issues.

    You deny other people's life experiences, and concentrate on your own 30-some years of (cough) "expertise."

    Oh yeah..... and I called you out on talking about places you've never been.

    Any constructive, real response to that? Or is it just lumped into the "insults" category?

    But the offer still stands. If you ever really, truly want to discuss race and racism with an adult....... feel free to reach out to me.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Treat everyone as an individual Dennis. I have never said that all black are stupid or that anyone is 'inferior'. You just do not compute that element. You do as Tito says suggest that all white people are white supremacists. That is ludicrous thinking. My view is that the left is genuinely racist, me not so much. I think people have agency, or at least they should.

    If you want to believe that race does not exist then that is wonderful! It means less obsessive posting about race from you as it is not a thing. Fine with me.

    My view on this is mostly from wanting good things for black kids and that comes from role models, having aspiration, and sure not everyone will be top of the class, but they can realize their potential and be the best they can be. In a class of 30 only 1 can be top and in some it will be a black kid. That is my view on IQ.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You see.... in my opinion, any person who throws a huge blanket over an entire race and says "All black people this....." or "All white people that....." is a RACIST. What other explanation ?
    @Gandalf who believes in the intellectual inferiority of black people.

    who also said

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    "For instance, a black person is significantly more likely than me to catch AIDS"
    You say nothing but racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. You get real silent when it comes to checking the racism in your own community.

    But all of sudden you want to pip up and get in my face and get more angry at blk ppl for calling out racism, than you do for whites practicing it.

    And @Gandalf I know your reading this.

    You have some nerve coming at black ppl with this AIDS stuff.

    White people generally try not to show groups of white people doing anything bad on a consistent basis

    So when AIDS first came out it was a white thing (Rock Hudson, Liberace, Freddie Mercury, the porn star John Holmes and the Olympic Diver Greg Louganis)

    That was a bad look for white society.

    So the white media made black people the face of AIDS. Then you had Eazy E getting it which was strange because his wife or girlfriends never got it.

    I always look at the white supremacist.



    And now aids starts and ends with Magic Johnson.

    Bcoz even when they find white person who is HIV positive. Like Charlie Sheen they make sure to show him in a glowing light. Despite him being accused of abusing women, raping kids and exposing women to his HIV

    Nevertheless



    After all he's done to abuse women he is afforded this Playboy sexualized imagery.

    But of course people end up dying when white celebs do B.S and some1 calls them out on it



    Mot to mention you have a massive AIDS problem in the white community.



    In places like Poland, Russia in fact all over Europe it's rife.

    And let's broaden this out just how much sexual depravity and I bear in mind ....I had to tone this down because I could not even post a lot of this stuff







    These cases were white police officers (Terry Yetman & Andrew Sustaita) were arrested for raping little dogs. His supervisors didn't want fire them because they felt "they were good with dogs"

    And of course both cops were also in possession of hundreds of images of child porn.

    Beastiality requires some neurological assessment.However it is legal if it occured in Canada under fairly new supreme Court ruling. (2015)

    Demonic spirits within people who have to satisfy their flesh; it is written. The prophetic inspired scriptures of all 66 books of God and Lord Jesus Christ continue to unfold right b4 all mankind in this earth as the Holy Spirit EXPOSING darkness everywhere and what's in secret.

    After all what's with this thing for whites and dogs ?

    • Is it because Dogs and whites have really narrow noses ?
    • Is it because Dogs and whites are comfortable in colder temperatures ?
    • Is it because many dogs and all whites have stringy hair that clumps up when it gets dirty ?
    • Is it because dogs and whites are both fearful of anything different from themselves ?
    • Is it because many dogs and whites have high-pitched voices ?
    • Is it because Whites and dogs seem to both be natural swimmers ?

    Why all these vampire movies have come over the past 10 years ? Along with werewolf movies ? What is a werewolf? It’s part human and part wolf. A wolf is just a non-domesticated dog in the wild. Canines means dogs and whites used to live in Canaan which is now Israel and part of Lebanon. Maybe that’s why Israel wants all of that land for itself.

















    We don't have the 100's beasitlity web sites, castration sites, global child sex rings that you have in the white community.

    You better fix your mouth and recognize who the real sexual freaks are

    Even Elvis himself was a sick freak



    He spent much of his adult life pursuing sexual encounters with 12, 13, 14 year old girls (who he called "cherries"). The book "Baby Lets Play House" goes into meticulous details about harems of 14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom


    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-10-2020 at 06:42 PM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You see.... in my opinion, any person who throws a huge blanket over an entire race and says "All black people this....." or "All white people that....." is a RACIST. What other explanation ?
    @Gandalf who believes in the intellectual inferiority of black people.

    who also said

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    "For instance, a black person is significantly more likely than me to catch AIDS"
    You say nothing but racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. You get real silent when it comes to checking the racism in your own community.

    But all of sudden you want to pip up and get in my face and get more angry at blk ppl for calling out racism, than you do for whites practicing it.


    I'll only respond to this, since the rest was again directed at Gandalf.

    So... Gandalf is Gandalf... and I'm me. But in your mind we're one and the same, since you paint all white people with the same broad brush.

    What Gandalf says is what Gandalf says. You're free to agree or disagree with it. I've disagreed with plenty of what Gandalf has to say.... but don't let that interrupt your focused agenda.

    Now. For the other two sentences.........



    The fuck do you know about what I'm silent (or not) about, or what I get angry (or not) about.

    Again, you do not know anyone here personally. You can only go by what they say or fail to say. I've been here (forum) about 15 years. So yes..... I've gotten to "know" many of the personalities on here.

    I can pretty much surmise who might have racist thoughts and beliefs, and who doesn't. Maybe if I met them in person, I'd have to make some adjustments, because there's no substitute for face-to-face interaction.



    Everyone here has X amount of years of life, encountering a myriad of different circumstances..... having been raised in a whole spectrum of different environments.

    Do you REALLY think you can pigeonhole people into little tiny, neat bundles for your own convenience? Really?

    Maybe you've had strong, traumatic experiences in life that have soured you on white people.... I don't know. But seeing as to how you're in your 30's, you have a lot of years ahead, in which you could foreseeable have other experiences that might change your mind about some things. Or at least serve to moderate your thoughts.

    Because of my own upbringing, racism is one of those attributes of human beings that I despise the most. Even when not directed at me, it nauseates me to see it directed toward someone else.

    I think I've mentioned this before, but when lived in the States I had a couple of letters (to the Editor) published where I vented my outrage at televised events where racism was there for all to see.



    But I don't have to prove or justify myself to you or anyone. I'm also not hurling insults at you, just in case you want to grab on to that life preserver.

    I'm merely an individual, different from everyone in here, with my own life experiences to draw from.



    BTW.... I don't "pip up"..... whatever the fuck that means. And I'm certainly not "up in your face" about anything. You're seeing anger where there isn't any.

    Look back at my recent posts to you. I'm not insulting.... I'm merely suggesting.

    Good on you for continuing to call out racism. It's real, much unlike some on here think..... that's it's some sort of fabricated bullshit. That's the coward's way out. Racism is real and until people accept that, it'll never get resolved.

    But don't talk AT people, Denilson. Talk TO people.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,933
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3182
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Too meandering, Dennis. I cannot respond point by point if you are going to start with AIDS and then end up on Elvis. Where do I go on all the inbetwern such as....bestiality? Very weird. I will leave you with a simple article highlighting how children in the black community are more likely to be abused than in other groups. All I posit is that this is not good and black people need to own their behavior towards children as does anyone with a child.

    https://www.firststar.org/black-chil...t-abuse-rates/
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Good on you for continuing to call out racism. It's real, much unlike some on here think..... that's it's some sort of fabricated bullshit. That's the coward's way out. Racism is real and until people accept that, it'll never get resolved.
    Hey Tito, is it a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?
    They live, We sleep

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Good on you for continuing to call out racism. It's real, much unlike some on here think..... that's it's some sort of fabricated bullshit. That's the coward's way out. Racism is real and until people accept that, it'll never get resolved.
    Hey Tito, is it a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?

    No it's not a fact, Alpha. But it IS a fact that many people consider themselves superior to others because of those very same things.

    This in turn causes them to think, say, and act out in a racist manner.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    For instance, a black person is significantly more likely than me to catch AIDS
    You can't catch AIDS

    You catch HIV. Why ? Because HIV is a virus and AIDS is a condition.

    HIV is the virus that can lead to AIDS but many people with HIV live for years without developing AIDS. A person living with HIV can expect to live a near-normal life span.

    You being a member of the intellectually superior higher white race should know this. No ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Too meandering, Dennis. I cannot respond point by point if you are going to start with AIDS and then end up on Elvis. Where do I go on all the in between such as....bestiality? Very weird.
    In military science you don't just blow up the train, you blow up the track the train runs on. You blow up the fuel depot the trains rely on. So I attack every sexual freak in the white community

    Because sexually messing with kids, babies and animals is a way worse sex crime than catching HIV.

    Anyone can become HIV positive if your unlucky to have sex with a woman who has it and it even then it's still unlikely that your gonna catch it (Not that I'd risk it)

    None of these bestiality are run by black people, they're all run by whites
    None of these child pornography sites are by black people, they're all run by whites.

    There is no sexually abuse of kids that's allowed in the black American community.

    Where is in the white community ? You're sicko's are given a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    All I posit is that this is not good and black people need to own their behavior towards children as does anyone with a child.

    https://www.firststar.org/black-chil...t-abuse-rates/


    There’s not that many black people at that event,so they can’t make us the face of it







    I'm am so happy for internet for centuries some they have portrayed themselves a little less than Jesus and we say should be like them said black people were nasty, evil, scum. Internet has exposed evil, wicked, ratchet, everything negative thing they made us to be, you are.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-11-2020 at 03:33 PM.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Good on you for continuing to call out racism. It's real, much unlike some on here think..... that's it's some sort of fabricated bullshit. That's the coward's way out. Racism is real and until people accept that, it'll never get resolved.
    Hey Tito, is it a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour?

    No it's not a fact, Alpha.
    Thanks for your honesty. What would you call something that is not a fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    But it IS a fact that many people consider themselves superior to others because of those very same things.

    This in turn causes them to think, say, and act out in a racist manner.
    I never said they didn't. I said:

    "If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white person racist because they imagine themselves to be better than or have the moral right to rule over people of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups".

    Now you may disagree that it is by design to keep us in little groups but I think we agree that it is not a fact that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour.
    They live, We sleep

  14. #134
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,386
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,284
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is what you said.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Racism is fictitious.

    rac·ism
    /ˈrāˌsizəm/
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


    fic·ti·tious
    /fikˈtiSHəs/
    adjective
    not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.


    Now.... without getting into a convoluted argument or semantics about the word "racism"...... I'm going to state that racism is most certainly NOT fictitious.... that it does in fact exist.... and that arguments to the contrary are usually meant to defend/ diminish/ deflect from the existence of racist people and racist behavior.

    We both agree that skin color or ethnicity do not make anyone superior or inferior to anybody else. But getting hung up on semantics over what a racist person believes, is looking for complex solutions to simple problems.

    Notice the "racism" definitions says nothing of someone "imagining they're superior". It talks about discrimination and antagonism..... two distinct actions that hurt the person on the receiving end.
    This is what I actually posted and copied and edited from (on 1 November 2019 in this thread https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ism+fictitious post #29):

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    People need to understand that racism is fictitious. There can be no such thing as Racism. There's only one race on this planet; the human race. There aren't races of people, there are people from other places, there are people with different facial features and skin tones, but we're all members of the human race.

    Blacks aren't one race, whites another, Hispanics and Asians another, we're all one race. Why don't people understand this?

    If somebody feels that they're superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, then they've got an internal superiority complex based on nothing but a figment of their own imagination. They're making this stuff up. To call a white man racist because he imagines himself to be better than or has the moral right to rule over men of another colour, it's just buying into the indoctrination that keeps us all divided in our little groups.
    So if it not a fact that that somebody is superior to somebody else because they look a certain way or talk a certain way or have a different skin tone or colour, what is it?

    You are taking one part of my comment and using it out of context.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing