Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

FBI Raids “Black Hebrew Israelites” Church In Harlem Following Jersey City Shooting Attack THAT KILLED 3 ORTHODOX JEWS

December 22, 2019 1:55 am

Fears that a deadly shooting at a Jewish market in Jersey City by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites was clearly an anti-Semitic attack became reality on Wednesday as authorities recounted how a man and woman deliberately pulled up to the place in a stolen rental van with at least 2 rifles and 2 pipe bombs and got out firing.

A week after the gunbattle and standoff that left six people dead — the two killers, a police officer and three people who had been inside the store — state and federal law enforcement officials they have established the motive for the attack.

“The why and the ideology and the motivation — that’s what we wanted to uncover,” New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said, adding that authorities are also trying to determine if anyone else was involved.

Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop said surveillance video of the attackers made it clear they targeted the kosher market, and he pronounced the bloodshed a hate crime against Jews, as did New York’s mayor and governor.

Also, investigators determined the two dead attackers — who were thought to be a couple — identified themselves as Black Hebrew Israelites, an African American movement whose members have been known to rail against whites and Jews, according to a law enforcement official who was briefed on the matter but was not authorized to discuss the case publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

In addition, authorities have found social media postings from at least one of the killers that were anti-police and anti-Jewish, the official said. The FBI on Wednesday searched the Harlem headquarters of the Israelite Church of God, which is the formal name of the Black Hebrew group, according to the official.

The killers were identified as David N. Anderson, 47, and Francine Graham, 50 — both of them also prime suspects in the slaying of a livery driver found dead in a car trunk in nearby Bayonne over the weekend, Grewal said. Anderson served about four months in prison in New Jersey on weapons charges and was paroled in 2011, authorities said.

Three of the victims at the store were identified by members of the Orthodox Jewish community as Mindel Ferencz, 31, who with her husband owned the grocery, Menachem Bogdanov, 27, and 24-year-old Moshe Deutsch, a rabbinical student from Brooklyn who was shopping there. The Ferencz family had moved to Jersey City from Brooklyn. Authorities identified the third victim as store owner Douglas Miguel Rodriguez, 49.

***GOD BLESS THE ORTHODOX JEWISH COMMUNITY ESPECIALLY DURING THIS CHANNUKA SEASON. AND CURSES TO THE SO-CALLED BKACK HEBREW ISRAELITES FAKE RELIGION AND FAKE AGENDA****

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

"The report from the Jersey City mayor saying it was a targeted attack makes us incredibly concerned in the Jewish community,” said Evan Bernstein, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, the Jewish civil rights organization. “They want answers. They demand answers. If this was truly a targeted killing of Jews, then we need to know that right away, and there needs to be the pushing back on this at the highest levels possible. The so-called Black Hebrew Israelites are clearly behind this and they have been behind plenty of other attacks in the Newark New Jersey area since the 1980s."

The bloodshed in the city of 270,000 people across the Hudson River from New York City began at a graveyard, where Detective Joseph Seals, a 40-year-old member of a unit devoted to taking illegal weapons off the street, was gunned down by the assailants, authorities said. They then drove the van about a mile to the kosher market.

Grewal said that within seconds of pulling up to the market, Anderson got out with a rifle and immediately began shooting, and Graham followed him into the store. He would not say whether Graham had a weapon.

A pipe bomb was found in the van, FBI agent Gregory Ehrie said.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

On a personal note I remember back in the 90s getting into heated arguments on street corners in Newark New Jersey with a group of about seven Black Hebrew Israelites about different points of Judaism and the Bible. They have megaphones and they are dressed in robes like you see Moses dressing in the old movies. And they wear these sparkling hats with glitter and shiny gold and silver stars on them and they carry these big wooden staffs in their hand 6 feet high and they wave it menacingly and they shout menacingly through the megaphones. They harass anybody walking by who is not like them. Knowing how argumentative I am I would always get sucked into it and I would stand there sometimes for 30 minutes arguing and shouting back at them but since they have megaphones it is very hard to carry out an argument and they really don't want to listen to other people's opinions. But if anybody wants to know about the Black Hebrew Israelites just ask me. I have first-hand information and first-hand live experience with them for many years over in the Newark New Jersey area on the street

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to say I don’t know that much about this group other than listening to them with megaphones and a couple documentaries I don’t think violence is common amongst them

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have any statistics but they have committed acts of violence and they are definitely verbally intimidating and aggressive and hostile and before Cory Booker was the mayor of Newark the previous mayor had banned them from the corner of broad and branford streets as well as from the corner of church and orange streets in Newark New Jersey

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I don't have any statistics but they have committed acts of violence and they are definitely verbally intimidating and aggressive and hostile and before Cory Booker was the mayor of Newark the previous mayor had banned them from the corner of broad and branford streets as well as from the corner of church and orange streets in Newark New Jersey
    I’ve listened to their rap i Manhattan where they set up and “preach”. Some of it was funny and I couldn’t help but laugh. They didn’t like that and sent the biggest dude the had to stand next to me, and he was a monster but I stayed to listen and laughed a couple more times. Hey, if you want to stand in the middle of a busy manhattan street screaming for attention go right ahead but don’t think you can police who stops to listen and I wasn’t laughing to be rude it was literally funny (parts of it) all the races on the planet have done horrible shit but to continuously label one as “evil” really doesn’t help matters much. We gotta figure out how to live together. @Fatboxingfan we used to have a guy here named Brock who really hated white people and thought they were all evil.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, he was wrong, it sounds like he was making purity tests. No 100% of ANY group is evil. Maybe that's politically correct for me to say and tits will object.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me and tits iron out our disagreements and so far it's all peaches n cream, but yes those Black Hebrew Israelites can get up in your face and it gets hostile and intimidating. I hung in there though, b cause I said I wasn't Esau. They think all whites are Esau. And they quote the old testament to prove it. When I said I'm 90p Armenian/Persian/Kurd, they said I'm not the enemy.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me and tits iron out our disagreements and so far it's all peaches n cream, but yes those Black Hebrew Israelites can get up in your face and it gets hostile and intimidating. I hung in there though, b cause I said I wasn't Esau. They think all whites are Esau. And they quote the old testament to prove it. When I said I'm 90p Armenian/Persian/Kurd, they said I'm not the enemy.
    Tbh they were just trying to act tough. I laughed again with their bouncer standing next to me with this big wooden stick. Once again I wasn’t laughing trying to incite, be rude or set them off some of their preachings were so bizarre I found it funny. I’ve read about most of the worlds religions and I realize, Catholicism as well, has sacrements and theology which some would find quite strange. It’s just how it is. Some religions eat body parts of their tribes so I don’t pass judgement I listened intently only laughed once or twice.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It sounds like you got some decent ones. I saw several scuffles on the corner of broad Street and branford in downtown Newark in 1996 and 1997 and 1998. They were far more militant back then but I'm not sure what year you had this experience. maybe I should not say they were more militant back then because just a few weeks ago they're gunning down Orthodox Jews

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

5 stabbed at Hanukkah celebration north of NYC
    Associated PressDecember 28, 2019, 10:37 PM CST

MONSEY, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say that five Orthodox Jews were stabbed north of New York City during a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi's house late Saturday night and a possible suspect has been located.

Ramapo Police Chief Brad Weidel said officers received reports of a stabbing just before 10 p.m. at a residence in Monsey, New York.

Weidel said New York City police officers located the vehicle and possible suspect being sought in connection with the stabbing.

Photos and videos posted on Twitter show a large emergency response with paramedics running and pushing stretchers. A number of police and emergency vehicles could be seen in the images.

The Anti-Defamation League of New York and New Jersey says it's also aware of reports and is on the way to the scene in Monsey.

Monsey is about an hour north of New York City.

The Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council for the Hudson Valley region tweeted reports that the stabbings took place at the house of a Hasidic rabbi while they were celebrating Hanukkah.

Several state and local officials have described the location of the stabbing as a synagogue.

Weidel said the five people were taken to hospitals for treatment. It is unclear what the extent of their injuries are or a motive in the stabbing.

New York State Attorney General Leticia James said she was “deeply disturbed" by Saturday's incident.

***THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE. DURING CHANUKAH AS WELL, THE 2ND ATTACK IN 3 WEEKS. HANG THIS PIECE OF SUBHUMAN SHIT HIGH.***

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

5 stabbed at Hanukkah celebration north of NYC
    Associated PressDecember 28, 2019, 10:37 PM CST

MONSEY, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say that five Orthodox Jews were stabbed north of New York City during a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi's house late Saturday night and a possible suspect has been located.

Ramapo Police Chief Brad Weidel said officers received reports of a stabbing just before 10 p.m. at a residence in Monsey, New York.

Weidel said New York City police officers located the vehicle and possible suspect being sought in connection with the stabbing.

Photos and videos posted on Twitter show a large emergency response with paramedics running and pushing stretchers. A number of police and emergency vehicles could be seen in the images.

The Anti-Defamation League of New York and New Jersey says it's also aware of reports and is on the way to the scene in Monsey.

Monsey is about an hour north of New York City.

The Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council for the Hudson Valley region tweeted reports that the stabbings took place at the house of a Hasidic rabbi while they were celebrating Hanukkah.

Several state and local officials have described the location of the stabbing as a synagogue.

Weidel said the five people were taken to hospitals for treatment. It is unclear what the extent of their injuries are or a motive in the stabbing.

New York State Attorney General Leticia James said she was “deeply disturbed" by Saturday's incident.

***THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE. DURING CHANUKAH AS WELL, THE 2ND ATTACK IN 3 WEEKS. HANG THIS PIECE OF SUBHUMAN SHIT HIGH.***
    Are you just throwing this in or is it tied to the black Israelites

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Monsey Police have nabbed a suspect in Suffern, NY, and detaining another in Haverstraw which is nearby. Not saying it's Black Hebrew Israelites but it's sick how during Channuka so many Hasidic and Orthodox Jews are getting attacked. It's definitely increasing lately. I feel terrible about it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Update:

5 Hasidic Jews stabbed in machete attack on rabbi’s house & synagogue during Hanukkah celebrations in Monsey, NY (VIDEOS)
    29 Dec, 2019 04:00 / Updated

The perpetrator, allegedly a black male, broke into the house of Rabbi Rottenberg Shul around 9:50pm local time, armed with a machete and began slashing and stabbing people, chasing the victims as they tried to flee the bloody chaos.

Motti Seligson
    @mottiseligson
    Replying to @mottiseligson
    Video from the scene of the stabbings at a synagogue in Monsey where Chassidim were gathered for a Hanukkah celebration.

Sickening shit. America is sick to the core.

El Kabong Guest

So you're telling me there's black Nazis?

Thread Information