Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

My account was temporarily hacked so I want to get this back online here.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Oh, I've a spot for elephants, one of nature's more socially advanced animals. They don't kill each other over differing views either.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_8CEpTl5A

Oh they will if someone doesn’t back down. A lion will kill a whole litter of cubs to prevent having conflict later in life same with monkeys

And to think two pages ago this all started with me saying that human beings are the only species on Earth that kill each other over religious belief differences.

Not saying all the stuff afterwards about hippos doing pee pee and impaling unsuspecting people hasn't been interesting though.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Oh, I've a spot for elephants, one of nature's more socially advanced animals. They don't kill each other over differing views either.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_8CEpTl5A

Oh they will if someone doesn’t back down. A lion will kill a whole litter of cubs to prevent having conflict later in life same with monkeys

And to think two pages ago this all started with me saying that human beings are the only species on Earth that kill each other over religious belief differences.

Not saying all the stuff afterwards about hippos doing pee pee and impaling unsuspecting people hasn't been interesting though.
    When have threads here ever stayed on topic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    FBI Raids “Black Hebrew Israelites” Church In Harlem Following Jersey City Shooting Attack THAT KILLED 3 ORTHODOX JEWS

December 22, 2019 1:55 am

Fears that a deadly shooting at a Jewish market in Jersey City by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites was clearly an anti-Semitic attack became reality on Wednesday as authorities recounted how a man and woman deliberately pulled up to the place in a stolen rental van with at least 2 rifles and 2 pipe bombs and got out firing.

A week after the gunbattle and standoff that left six people dead — the two killers, a police officer and three people who had been inside the store — state and federal law enforcement officials they have established the motive for the attack.

“The why and the ideology and the motivation — that’s what we wanted to uncover,” New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said, adding that authorities are also trying to determine if anyone else was involved.

Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop said surveillance video of the attackers made it clear they targeted the kosher market, and he pronounced the bloodshed a hate crime against Jews, as did New York’s mayor and governor.

Also, investigators determined the two dead attackers — who were thought to be a couple — identified themselves as Black Hebrew Israelites, an African American movement whose members have been known to rail against whites and Jews, according to a law enforcement official who was briefed on the matter but was not authorized to discuss the case publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

In addition, authorities have found social media postings from at least one of the killers that were anti-police and anti-Jewish, the official said. The FBI on Wednesday searched the Harlem headquarters of the Israelite Church of God, which is the formal name of the Black Hebrew group, according to the official.

The killers were identified as David N. Anderson, 47, and Francine Graham, 50 — both of them also prime suspects in the slaying of a livery driver found dead in a car trunk in nearby Bayonne over the weekend, Grewal said. Anderson served about four months in prison in New Jersey on weapons charges and was paroled in 2011, authorities said.

Three of the victims at the store were identified by members of the Orthodox Jewish community as Mindel Ferencz, 31, who with her husband owned the grocery, Menachem Bogdanov, 27, and 24-year-old Moshe Deutsch, a rabbinical student from Brooklyn who was shopping there. The Ferencz family had moved to Jersey City from Brooklyn. Authorities identified the third victim as store owner Douglas Miguel Rodriguez, 49.

***GOD BLESS THE ORTHODOX JEWISH COMMUNITY ESPECIALLY DURING THIS CHANNUKA SEASON. AND CURSES TO THE SO-CALLED BKACK HEBREW ISRAELITES FAKE RELIGION AND FAKE AGENDA****
    So let me get this straight - All of this was done at a time when Trump signed an executive order to make Judaism a nationality.

I believe the police killed the people in the market during the gun battle and have falsified the timeline and other events in order to make the BHI the fall guy.

Jersey City PD is trying to avoid the L the Miramar, FL PD took in killing a hostage during a gun battle last month. So mayor DeBlasio is using this to target black people in New York. White supremacists using propaganda and calling it anti Semitic base when its anti Black.

White supremacists have done it before.

By the way the whole reason we use the term 'white supremacy' is because the entire legal system is controlled by white people thus they are supreme.

Its impossible for a black person to be a black supremacist.

These Black Hebrew Israelites are these big bad scary Black Supremacists ? Right ? Yet they have Latinos and Native Americans in their group ?

But expect new hate group designations and corresponding laws coming soon.

Look at the facts

1) Grainy video of "suspects."

So that's the best pic White supremacists have in a city like N.York where there's a camera on every street corner ?

Are they black supremacists from Wakanda ?

2) No motive.
    the
    Israelites don’t promote killing, especially in this fashion that they are laying out in the story. They said the guy had sophisticated pipe bombs. That’s something white people do. Plus most members of BHI are middle aged and upper black men. So these ain't young gang bangers.

And if the market was the target, why stop at the cemetery ? If they really hated Jews, why on a Tuesday and not on a Saturday when they all walk to synagogue ?

3) No clear footage of "suspects."

As you can see.

Also whoever came up with the headline should be asked why the default analysis was not that the shooter was "mentally ill" ? And why didn't authors of most of the articles written about this not have the courage to put their name on it ? And instead just say "Associated Press"

4) No information on the person who rented the U-haul that they allegedly stole from

Why did they take so long to release their names ? Where is their social media ?

But it's the usual story of

The double standard when white supremacists shoot up Churches, Schools, and Walmart's. They come out and say "All white people aren't racist" But a couple of severely mentally ill black people (And I'm far from certain they were black or BHI) have a meltdown and all of a sudden they make it about all black people.

Finally if alleged members of a black Jewish organization like the Black Hebrew Israelite's harm white Jewish people and its considered anti-Semitic. Is it also anti-Semitic when white Jewish people harm black Jewish people in Israel ?

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-02-2020 at 07:27 PM.

El Kabong Guest

A picture of Bill DeBlasio and his family presented without further comment.....

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    A picture of Bill DeBlasio and his family presented without further comment.....

Thomas Jefferson (A slave master who had hundreds of slaves) also had black children

What's your point?

His son looks like one of the Jackson five

In the times of slavery DeBlasio would have sold him.

NYPD and Deblasio work hand in hand

• On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about how he tells police to do something but on the back end he tells them to ignore it
    • On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about how he tells police to stop arresting blk ppl for bullsh*t but on the back end he tells them to ignore it as they keep doing it year after year
    • On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about his black family, but on the back end he makes sure NYPD is shaking down black businesses, doing stop & frisk

After all he let the killers of Eric Garner walk

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-02-2020 at 07:51 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

Thomas Jefferson (A slave master who had hundreds of slaves) also had black children

What's your point?

His son looks like one of the Jackson five

In the times of slavery DeBlasio would have sold him.

NYPD and Deblasio work hand in hand

• On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about how he tells police to do something but on the back end he tells them to ignore it
    • On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about how he tells police to stop arresting blk ppl for bullsh*t but on the back end he tells them to ignore it as they keep doing it year after year
    • On front end Deblasio makes a big deal about his black family, but on the back end he makes sure NYPD is shaking down black businesses, doing stop & frisk

After all he let the killers of Eric Garner walk

I mean wow, you never fail to astound me Denilson

Yes Thomas Jefferson the man who lived in the 18th Century had slaves and children by slaves.....aaaaaand your point would be? That this is the exact same as the 1700's?

Yeah the whole Eric Garner thing was due to the taxes the city collects off of tobacco sales and Mr. Garner essentially cut out the middle man and provided cigarettes sans tax. But hey you want to make a race thing out of it (like everything else) go right ahead...I suppose the black officers are just operating out of their "White Supremacy" mindset

Stop & Frisk is effective....oh no there's an over representation of certain people in those stop and frisks....well is there possibly an over representation on crimes committed by similar groups hmmmm....MUST be racism

I love how you've got negative personal responsibility and are just acted upon by the world, it's never not impressive to me how many sorry ass excuses you have. Everything is "But my skin color" ....fucking weak.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When 15% of the population carries out 50% of violent crime, Denilson will still pin it on the 85%.

El Kabong Guest

Ouch bruh

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right. OK

Yes Thomas Jefferson the man who lived in the 18th Century had slaves and children by slaves.....aaaaaand your point would be? That this is the exact same as the 1700's?
    My point is just because DiBlasio just has a black wife and bi-racial kids means nothing

American politician Strom Thurmond had a daughter to a black woman but he was a hardcore white supremacist. Halle Berry's white ex who she had a kid to was a white supremacist.

Charles Murray who co-wrote the "The Bell Curve" had non white other. (The book that tries to prove how stupid black people are) True she was Asian not black. But he married and had kids to a woman that was not white.

Richard Spencer (The self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right") was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly what many suspect was a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

The most staunch racist white man will always seek out a self-hating Black or Asian woman to be their gutter sex thing. She's so far in a sunken place that she's swimming in a quagmire.

This has been going on for years

Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man

Many white guys will have sex with anything

There is no systematic sexual abuse of kids in the black American community that's allowed.

You hear me ?

None

You better not show your fucking face in the black community if your known to sexually mess with kids.

Where as in the white community ?

You let all these peadophiles run amok. It's open season. You have all types of sex rings globally.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-03-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah the whole Eric Garner thing was due to the taxes the city collects off of tobacco sales and Mr. Garner essentially cut out the middle man and provided cigarettes sans tax. But hey you want to make a race thing out of it (like everything else) go right ahead...I suppose the black officers are just operating out of their "White Supremacy" mindset
    So Eric was killed for selling Tobacco by the NYPD (Daniel Panteleo)

This is the NYPD where white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD manipulates crime stats

This is the NYPD were they're told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month and were the police (LAPD) plant evidence on suspects to frame them and NYPD deal in drugs themselves.

But you still believe that this was about tobacco sales ?

Yeah I suppose it's easier to believe that than to accept he ((Daniel Panteleo)) was a white supremacist with history of doing this to black men.

By the way. The police have perfect training on how to deescalate situations as long as the suspects are WHITE

She attacked a police officer with a brick and lived to tell about it.

The fact is Eric Garner was lynched on video by Daniel Pantaleo with the help and support of the NYPD. By extension, this lynching was sanctioned by the dominant society because it was a clear violation of the 8th & 14th amendment of the constitution. Yet Pantaleo was never really punished

Stop & Frisk is effective....oh no there's an over representation of certain people in those stop and frisks....well is there possibly an over representation on crimes committed by similar groups hmmmm....MUST be racism
    Racial profiling or stop and frisk or what ever you wanna call it, does not work. It's just a form of American policing to control and intimidate blk ppl.

The police generally don’t randomly stop and frisk people in the hopes of turning up last night’s convenience store hold-up.

They tend have more specific information to go on. But the crime for which blk people are being stop and frisked for is drug possession. But whites are equally and in my opinion more likely to use (and thus possess at any given time) All over the USA whites are like this

You see drug busts don't stem from stop n frisk but after a carefully devised sting operation and intelligence gathering, leading to focused law enforcement efforts.

Also stop and frisk guys like you are selective of the kinds of profiling you support. Whites are more drunk drivers causing thousands of deaths. So why don't you suggest that drunk driving roadblocks be set up in white suburbs where the hit rates for catching violators would be highest ?

Or white college students are more likely to binge drink and use narcotics. So why don't you suggest that police or campus cops regularly stage raids on white frat houses and dorms occupied by whites ?

But of course the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people.

Don't listen to me. Listen to one of your own (A white man) called Michael A. Wood Jr who is a retired White American police sergeant and he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

• The Police
    • Lie.
    • Racially profile.
    • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
    • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear Black males.

I agree with that list apart from the last one

The police are not scared of black males

That's just excuse they use to harm black people.

But Micheal A Wood found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He was just following orders but those orders came from top. These prisons need 90% occupancy remember.

I love how you've got negative personal responsibility and are just acted upon by the world
    You like most white people see racism as conscious hate, when racism is bigger than that.

Racism is a complex system of social and political levers and pulleys set up generations ago to continue working on the behalf of whites at other people’s expense, whether whites know/like it or not. Racism is an insidious cultural disease.

Racism does not give a shit if you like black people or admire a black boxer it’s still going to find a way to infect how you deal with people who don’t look like you. Yes, racism looks like hate, but hate is just one manifestation. Privilege is another. Access is another. Ignorance is another. Apathy is another.

it's never not impressive to me how many sorry ass excuses you have. Everything is "But my skin color" ....fucking weak.
    Once again. I refer to Joshua Solomon

He was a white guy called Joshua Solomon. In 1995 he wanted an understanding of the black American experience. So he changed himself from white to black.

Of course it's been done before, most famously with John Griffin and his “Black Like Me" book in 1959. But none in the nineties (as far as I know) or in recent times.

The reason Solomon did it this time ? Was because he like you. He felt that many black people used racism as an excuse.

So he went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown.

He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same. He acted the same. He talked the same. He had the same money and education.

This is him.

After one week he was done.

Even though he was going to do it for four months and visit different parts of the country.

As a white man he looked and smiled at white people, they'd smiled back. As a black man ? Whites looked away. They locked their doors. They assumed he was dangerous and up to no good.

The police would stop him even though he was just walking down the street minding his own business.

Restaurants would tell him they were full even when they were not. Even beggars turned their noses up at him.

Everything he took for granted as a white man was gone.

By the second day he was in tears.

Oprah did a programme about it

The irony is that what he dealt with was the easiest part of racism.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And this once tough-talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when guys like you, like to come with shaming tactics "fucking weak"

White ppl can't handle racism for a minute.

And the very nature of this exercise is an ironic display of white privilege. He was completely oblivious to the hell some whites have caused until he stepped into shoes that he never had the balls to walk in. Once Solomon had experienced a degree of discrimination he went back home to let the pills wear off and turned white again.

His reaction shows him to be weak if anything.

Rather than accept the veracity of his black peers’ narratives, Solomon was only able to accept them once he affirmed them through his white lens. Ostensibly, this experiment is noble, but beneath the surface it serves as an another example of the black voice requiring a white voice to validate it.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-03-2020 at 03:59 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Yawn......same old same old from you Denilson. Somebody gets under your thin skin and you trot out the same stuff time and time again. Should I bother to respond to it all? I don't know, I mean if I did it would be for the benefit of other posters, because obviously nothing lands for you, you find nothing of value, you learn no lessons....seems like a microcosm of a certain group of people whose biggest concern in life is the color of their skin.....sad, pathetic, shallow, those are the waters where you are always found. You also consistently miss any point I make..."So Eric was killed for selling Tobacco by the NYPD".... He was arrested for not giving NYC their TAXES from selling the cigarettes, he resisted arrest and had a heart attack, he wasn't "killed" he was obese and resisted arrest and it ain't like he hadn't been arrested for the same damn thing before, but he resisted and he gave himself a heart attack.

Yes yes you're the victim, it's why you continue to live in England instead of oh I don't know any African nation, any at all. Why is that exactly? Why don't you lead by example instead of just make excuses? What kind of role model are you being by doing that?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes yes you're the victim, it's why you continue to live in England instead of oh I don't know any African nation, any at all. Why is that exactly? Why don't you lead by example instead of just make excuses? What kind of role model are you being by doing that?
    OK. Name a place where I can go to escape racism - white supremacy ?

Not sure if you paid attention to the history of the last 500 years so I’ll just give it a go-ahead.

West African slaves brought by force to America where a caste system was created based on skin color to create a buffer class between the rich slave owners & the slaves/indentured servants who were joining forces to rebel against them. It worked overnight & from it the anti-black attitude of the world today was born.

Later on Europeans went back to Africa & colonized every country with the exception of Ethiopia and instigated feuds between different tribes to get them to war with one another so that anyone from the outside looking in could say “its just the savage negroes killin each other.” While they stole the infrastructure right out from under them.

Meanwhile Europe and the West continually rape the continent of Africa for all its resources while not sharing any with the Native people it rightfully belongs to and mire in the hypocrisy of calling a people uncivilized and regressive while using resources that they forcefully took from said so-called savages as a means to create the very wealth they sit on today.

British & Dutch colonizers finally make their way out to the South Pacific in their last round of genocide (what I’m sure you refer to as the good old days) and encounter the Black people of Australia & Tasmania who while sharing nothing in common with Africans genetically share a superficial resemblance based on skin color which feeble minded individuals with their now centuries old anti-Black bias use as reason to “cleanse” them.

In the modern day nearly all of these people from America, to Latin America, to Africa, to Australia all now deal with oppressive treatment from White Supremacists who still promote the lie of inferiority of us to sheep like you who buy it hook, line & sinker.

But what do I know ? "Iz jussa po’ ignant knee-grow who caint do nuthin witout massa tellin me which-a wayz to go!!"…….Right?

Yawn......same old same old from you Denilson.
    You replied to me.

See here's your problem.

Once someone with a racist world view tries to go logical with me on racism it's easy.

Somebody gets under your thin skin and you trot out the same stuff time and time again.
    You haven't got under my skin. You replied to me.

Should I bother to respond to it all?
    You're responding now.

I don't know
    You're responding now.

I mean if I did it would be for the benefit of other posters
    You're responding now

because obviously nothing lands for you, you find nothing of value, you learn no lessons
    Nothing of lands for me from you. I find nothing of value from you. i learn no lessons from you.

You can understand an argument and still disagree with it. People like you are those who fail to understand an argument despite patient explanations. It comes not from holding a different point of view, but from being BRAINWASHED into that point of view.

I refer to Thomas Jefferson but you say that's in the 1700's. Which like saying you are not interested in knowing how the planet was formed and how it developed, you’re only interested in understanding it based on current observations. So, the seas were always salty, and canyons were always deep, and glaciers never melted, and erosion never wears. Its IMPOSSIBLE to understand the NOW without atrying to understand how it got to NOW.

It's anti-intellectual.

....seems like a microcosm of a certain group of people whose biggest concern in life is the color of their skin.....sad, pathetic, shallow, those are the waters where you are always found.
    White people are just imprisoned by their skin and driven by self-interest in their thinking as everyone else. But unlike everyone else they have the power to have it presented as neutral and objective, to have it stand as the centre point of all thought and opinion, to have it taken seriously no matter how brainless it is.

You also consistently miss any point I make
    If you notice I specifically respond to every point you make

..."So Eric was killed for selling Tobacco by the NYPD".... He was arrested for not giving NYC their TAXES from selling the cigarettes, he resisted arrest and had a heart attack, he wasn't "killed" he was obese and resisted arrest and it ain't like he hadn't been arrested for the same damn thing before, but he resisted and he gave himself a heart attack.
    Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?

Find one.

Because to you selling cigarettes is capital offence. Right ? And guess what ?

1) They didn't find loose cigarettes on his body when they took him to the morgue.
    2) There is no video of him selling loose cigarettes

So he done nothing to be even asked question by the police

But he made the mistake of questioning them "This ends today, yall are always bothering, leave me alone"

All of which are perfectly legal

And guess what ? Eric Garner was fat the day before he died and he didn't have a heart attack

Meanwhile a white man called Eric Frein kills a cop, leads the police on two months man hunt and the police bring him without a scratch
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-03-2020 at 07:24 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    OK. Name a place where I can go to escape racism - white supremacy ?
    You can't think of any? Oh well, I guess helpless victim you will remain then

West African slaves brought by force to America
    WHO enslaved them? Who captured and sold them? Who is selling slaves now? Who is buying slaves now?

Later on Europeans went back to Africa & colonized every country with the exception of Ethiopia and instigated feuds between different tribes to get them to war with one another so that anyone from the outside looking in could say “its just the savage negroes killin each other.” While they stole the infrastructure right out from under them.
    So Ethiopia wasn't colonized eh? But there's still white supremacy there or else you would have suggested moving there yourself, but you didn't

Tribes were so easily baffled by white people? Also these tribes never ever ever warred before with each other? I find that fascinating.

What infrastructure?

Once someone with a racist world view tries to go logical with me on racism it's easy.
    Oh absolutely, it's easy for you...when questioned blame whitey, rinse & repeat

Nothing of lands for me from you.
    Born and raised in England were you? You've got a mighty fine grasp of the language...mighty fine

It's anti-intellectual.
    Then I reckon I must bow down to my better in this field

Find one case in the last 50 years where most white folks agreed it was wrong for the police to kill a black man ?
    Just one? Walter Scott.

Because to you selling cigarettes is capital offence. Right ? And guess what ?

1) They didn't find loose cigarettes on his body when they took him to the morgue.
    2) There is no video of him selling loose cigarettes
    No, actually to ME the excessive taxation on cigarettes leads to people like Mr. Garner subverting the laws. I actually agree with Mr. Garner and think his death was needless and preventable, but the Mayor of NYC wanted his tax dollars and he and he alone told the police to crack down, the police had their hand forced and Mr. Garner made the poor decision to resist arrest and he wound up dead.

1) Would he have had them on his body? I mean I've seen stores with "loosey" jars before. Just a jar of loose cigarettes 1 for like 25 cents or something.
    2) OK, so he couldn't have been selling loose cigarettes without that being caught on tape?

So he done nothing to be even asked question by the police

But he made the mistake of questioning them "This ends today, yall are always bothering, leave me alone"
    I wouldn't know, would I? Well he made the mistake of resisting arrest over fucking cigarettes, so I mean pick your battles.

And guess what ? Eric Garner was fat the day before he died and he didn't have a heart attack
    Well I certainly can't argue against that ...... I mean David Carradine had done that autoerotic asphyxiation thing many times before and he never died until that one time he died

Meanwhile a white man called Eric Frein kills a cop, leads the police on two months man hunt and the police bring him without a scratch
    John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo murdered 17 people and were brought in peacefully soooo yeah there's that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Right. OK

My point is just because DiBlasio just has a black wife and bi-racial kids means nothing

American politician Strom Thurmond had a daughter to a black woman but he was a hardcore white supremacist. Halle Berry's white ex who she had a kid to was a white supremacist.

Charles Murray who co-wrote the "The Bell Curve" had non white other. (The book that tries to prove how stupid black people are) True she was Asian not black. But he married and had kids to a woman that was not white.

Richard Spencer (The self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right") was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly what many suspect was a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

The most staunch racist white man will always seek out a self-hating Black or Asian woman to be their gutter sex thing. She's so far in a sunken place that she's swimming in a quagmire.

This has been going on for years

Gay White supremacist Milo Yanopolous married a black man

Many white guys will have sex with anything

There is no systematic sexual abuse of kids in the black American community that's allowed.

You hear me ?

None

You better not show your fucking face in the black community if your known to sexually mess with kids.

Where as in the white community ?

You let all these peadophiles run amok. It's open season. You have all types of sex rings globally.
    It couldn't just be that many of these people fell for someone who wasn't racially like them? The racist is someone like you who cannot accept that interrace relationships do not fit the stereotype you try to argue. You are a little like Beanz at times in this sense. A black person who will only be with black people is someone with the racial hangups. Ordinary people can see beauty and charm within any race and will work at it. Those who sneer and never try are the racists IMO. You are a terrible racist Denilson. I accept IQ data for what it is, but if young and single would have had no objection to marrying an intelligent, beautiful, critically thinking black person and would chuckle at how much it gets under your skin.

I get mostly positive feedback being in a mixed race relationship and thankfully not many people are as twisted as you Dennis.

Thread Information