Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Slaughtering people for their religious beliefs. And yet we're the superior species on Earth.
    Exactly

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    This shit happens to Christians everyday in the Middle East but the world doesn’t seem that concerned. In my eyes it’s a genocide.
    Genocide is about the strongest word anybody could ever use. Clearly a genocide is much worse in a mass way than for example 4 or 5 or 6 people of a certain ethnicity being killed. But you didn't say that the Jews in Jersey City or in New York City or the Muslims in Syria for example (who are the overwhelming victims in that region in terms of sheer numbers) nowadays are experiencing a genocide. It's funny how you don't use the word genocide when it comes to them. Just saying.

#GodBlessUnitedStatesOfShaitan
    I used the word genocide regarding Middle East Christians. I don’t not say they are the only ones facing such a thing. Now look at China’s state policy on minorities and tell me we are the worst. As a matter of a fact you have argued China is better than the US human rights wise. Again pleas look where at what I wrote and you will notice someone else wrote you quoted me as sayin. Don’t try to weasel now
    @walrus where in this thread have I said anything about the United States being the worst? This is a thread about Jews being killed in New York and New Jersey buy Black Hebrew Israelites. Where have I said anything about the United States being the worst place in the world in this thread?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I’m surprised the fat French guy disavows the. The Armenian genocide was about targeting Christians. Odd the stances French people take

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where have I said that China's human rights record is better than the United States is? Yes now I see that Gandalf was the one who said that the Christians are the most persecuted and it was not you. But are you using the word genocide which is the most extreme word anyone could ever use it certainly implies that someone who is experiencing a genocide is certainly being persecuted to the maximum. I don't see Christians in this world as being persecuted to the maximum at all

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This shit happens to Christians everyday in the Middle East but the world doesn’t seem that concerned. In my eyes it’s a genocide.
    Genocide is about the strongest word anybody could ever use. Clearly a genocide is much worse in a mass way than for example 4 or 5 or 6 people of a certain ethnicity being killed. But you didn't say that the Jews in Jersey City or in New York City or the Muslims in Syria for example (who are the overwhelming victims in that region in terms of sheer numbers) nowadays are experiencing a genocide. It's funny how you don't use the word genocide when it comes to them. Just saying.

#GodBlessUnitedStatesOfShaitan
    I used the word genocide regarding Middle East Christians. I don’t not say they are the only ones facing such a thing. Now look at China’s state policy on minorities and tell me we are the worst. As a matter of a fact you have argued China is better than the US human rights wise. Again pleas look where at what I wrote and you will notice someone else wrote you quoted me as sayin. Don’t try to weasel now
    @walrus where in this thread have I said anything about the United States being the worst? This is a thread about Jews being killed in New York and New Jersey buy Black Hebrew Israelites. Where have I said anything about the United States being the worst place in the world in this thread?
    Wow many times have you not said it during your incarnations here would be easier to count. We talked one time and you told me how great it would be to move to China to teach to get out of the evil US. So millions disappearing in China sanctioned by the state is OK and we are bad. You still didn’t answer my question on where I said that

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was only about teaching in China being better than teaching in the United States. I wasn't going to teach in China because I thought they had a better human rights record. You are trying to combine two different points that's apples and oranges

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slaughtering people for their religious beliefs. And yet we're the superior species on Earth.
    Well certain animals kill if one does pee pee on their territory to mark it as their own, that’s pretty bad as well. A hippo will claim five miles of land as his own and try to kill anything that walks on it. If we didn’t have good weapons we probably wouldn’t be at the top. Hippos would have migrated through open borders and taken over. You ever try fighting a hippo? It ain’t easy

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was only about teaching in China being better than teaching in the United States. I wasn't going to teach in China because I thought they had a better human rights record. You are trying to combine two different points that's apples and oranges
    You are still not answering my question. I guess you won’t. I believe you just called the US satanic in this thread as then belittle the slaughter of Christians. Please quote where I said what you said I did, still waiting

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what are you saying that I said you said? I just said that you did not say they were the most persecuted group and that Gandalf was the one who had said it. So what else are you talkin about here?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I only called United States satanic because you accused me a few posts before that of saying that America was the worst country in the world which I had not done in this thread and which you can copy and paste right now to prove that I said anything like that in this thread. Don't try to weasel out of it now

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I only called United States satanic because you accused me a few posts before that of saying that America was the worst country in the world which I had not done in this thread and which you can copy and paste right now to prove that I said anything like that in this thread. Don't try to weasel out of it now
    So you won’t answer the question. I think you know where this is leading. Hope you enjoyed your time here

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God bless the Hasidic and Orthodox communities in New York and New Jersey. Protect them from any further hate crimes and racial crimes.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well certain animals kill if one does pee pee on their territory to mark it as their own, that’s pretty bad as well. A hippo will claim five miles of land as his own and try to kill anything that walks on it. If we didn’t have good weapons we probably wouldn’t be at the top. Hippos would have migrated through open borders and taken over. You ever try fighting a hippo? It ain’t easy

So you're saying hippos are more deplorable than humans who slaughter other humans for the sake of religious beliefs?

Poor hippos. All sorts of animals in the wild are territorial, yet it's the hippo that gets singled out. As if it wasn't bad enough being fugly and having bad dental hygiene.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you're saying hippos are more deplorable than humans who slaughter other humans for the sake of religious beliefs?

Poor hippos. All sorts of animals in the wild are territorial, yet it's the hippo that gets singled out. As if it wasn't bad enough being fugly and having bad dental hygiene.
    I saw a video of a hippo impaling a guy with those big ass teeth then trying to drowned him. He had knocked over. Somehow his friends got the guy but he was torn up and half dead. I’m sure hippos would genocide all humans if they were able

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a video of a hippo impaling a guy with those big ass teeth then trying to drowned him. He had knocked over. Somehow his friends got the guy but he was torn up and half dead. I’m sure hippos would genocide all humans if they were able

Maybe. But not for their religious beliefs.

Thread Information