Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Right Dennis, so a black woman who chose to live in a house with 3 white men was someone who who probably had race etched deep within her bones and thus would never share the horrors of constant day in day out racism? Erm, it is a possibility. Or else it could simply have been that she did not have the hang ups that you do and had no qualms living with a bunch of relatively friendly white people.
    Who mentioned the word "Horrors"

My point is. She had to be on her best behaviour because you would ran to your white dorm officer, or white superior had she not and got her kicked out. That is my point

She experienced no racism among us, was a regular drinking partner, and I don't recall her experiencing any racism on nights out or anything of the sort.
    Well that's what you are telling me.

But this is coming from a man who believes that your more likely to get AIDS from black people and black people are the most violent ppl on earth and black people are intellectually inferior to other races. So I've gotta side eye everything you say in regards to black ppl.

You would think drunk people would bring out all that hidden racism, right. But no.
    Look.

Personal affinity for a black person says nothing about how one views the larger group from which those individuals come.

There were many whites who supported enslavement and segregation and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people on a case-by-case basis.

Whites who claim to have black friends (and perhaps even do), and yet view the larger black community with disdain, or view their black friends as exceptions to a general and more negative rule (like you believes you're more likely to get AIDS from black people and black people are the most violent and black people are intellectually inferior to other races) are indeed racists.

I knew white ppl growing up at school and university. So what ? Didn't stop the system of white supremacy. The white kids would be punished less harshly than the blk kids for minor sh*t. The black kids were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us. At any careers days the employeers would be falling over themselves to recruit the white kids and just basically ignore the black kids. He'll I noticed that as a kid.

Like I say she found work relatively easily and she was academically capable. I think though you might share the same skin color with her, you and her have nothing in common beyond that. She would listen to your bile and think you are an idiot because though you bring up salient points at times, you are at heart a spiteful, agenda driven idiot.
    She achieved in spite of the system not because of it.

And that burns you up...doesn't it ?

White supremacists don’t really believe what they’re saying–not deep down. You see blk people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still) you see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents,

By lashing out and you saying that black people are the ones with aids, black people are the ones who are intellectually inferior, black people are the violent ones, you can protect yourself from the insecurity that truly gnaws away at you.

For if there is one thing I’ve learned in the 36 years I've been on the planet it's this.

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. They need no cheerleaders. Guys like you who are always running around trying to prove how inferior black ppl are, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined.

You want to see racism because I highlight well recognized data and simply say 'Hey it is not all racism, there is also a lack of agency'. You REFUSE to recognize the agency angle. It is all evil white men, but white men are not even the smartest, not even the best behaved, kind of average when compared to other groups on the whole. Why am I not upset by the Ashkenazi Jew IQ data, why am I not frothing at the mouth screaming about the injustice. Probably because I am not much of a Hitler.
    Who says I'm upset ?

White people have been saying black people were stupid long b4 the IQ test

Black people according to

• Abraham Lincoln in 1870: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White Supremacists in 2020: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control

This is nothing new.

By the way there are black Ashkenazi Jews or didn't you know that ? And guess what ? The global system of white supremacy is on their ass too over there in Israel too. They're getting them out there.

But I thought Isreal's Law of Return granted the rights for Jews around the world who are persecuted to come to Israel. So why are the African Jews being persecuted and kicked out?

Because it's all white supremacy.

White supremacist Ben Shapiro, who tries to mask his racist rhetoric by claiming to be jewish. There was a white Jewish Doctor a couple of years ago in the Bronx who was outed as hardcore white supremacist.

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Having a white supremacist in an all black community is no accident.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate.

Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

When I talk about whiteness. I'm not particularly concerned about genetics at all

I'm discussing race as a social category with social meaning, irrespective of DNA.

Let's take Jewish Scarlett Johannsen

She is white in this society (and around the world) because to most anyone with whom she would interact, she'll appear “white.” People on the street would look at her, presume her whiteness, and treat her accordingly.

So the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence would be automatically given, none of which black people can assume others will presume about us

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype — since people cannot know your DNA just by looking at you, but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

Jews are seen as whites, accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization; viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful, unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent

Getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blk ppl, who don’t look like them, and who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-16-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Thread Information