A man had a brown bag apparently filled with shit, Andover in the rubbing alcohol section 7 to be exact he dumped some rubbing alcohol onto this brown bag and lit it on fire. Next thing I hear "security security aisle 7 security aisle 7" overall the loudspeakers. I walked up from aisle to and as I got close to isle 7 I see a guy laying down on his back about 10 feet from a flame which was getting pretty high and he's laughing and singing. Three security come up and then get on a walkie-talkie and call for a fire extinguisher. The man is laying there laughing and the smell of the burning brown paper bag was combining with the smell of hot shit. Gross!!

Shoppers were running out of the aisle holding their noses, police arrived within 60 seconds don't ask me how so fast but over here in France the French police are really good and the man was arrested and led out in handcuffs still laughing and singing.

Sadly (I did not stick around to watch the fire extinguisher put out a flaming hot bag of shit. 💩💩💩)