Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump sucks, he voted against the Armenian genocide

God bless Adam Schiff of California who pushed for this bill every year for the past 14 years. And God bless the US Senate who pushed the bill through even though President Trump bow down to the evil Turkish government and Trump try to force senators to vote against the bill.

@TitoFan you see? I can see reality for what it is don't worry I am not some kind of blinded supporter of anybody in this world let alone an Anglo-Saxon
    Last edited by Fatboxingfan; 01-02-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump sucks = he blocked ARMENIAN GENOCIDE BILL

How dare Donald Trump not punish Saudi Arabia for the murder of khashoggi in Istanbul and how dare Donald Trump shoot down three different times since 2016 The Armenian genocide bill.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Trump sucks, he voted against the Armenian genocide

There's no such thing as Armenians so how can you genocide them?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Bryan Mills took care of the last of them after they kidnapped his daughter in Paris.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito and Lyle well over 1 million Armenians were murdered by the Turks guys.
    It's all true Trump fucked up again sorry guys he maybe a good business man but as a presedent he's a fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Dia, no qualms with Trump being a fucking idiot on many things. As a long standing Saddo'er, you must have seen my endless back-and-forths with Trump supporters here on the forum.

But......

The Armenian genocide was about a century ago. Excuse my French but..... what fucking good does it do to drag this out all of a sudden and designate it as a "genocide"..... other than to use it as a political slap in the face for Turkey?

Last I checked, Turkey was an important ally of the U.S. It should be said that the U.S. can use as many friends in the Middle East as it can get. You throw a rock in the region and you'll hit someone who's chanting "Death to America."

So now there's this rush to classify a 100 year-old event a genocide for what other purpose? Is it going to bring back the dead Armenians?

I think it's all kind of silly, if you ask me.

Right now the U.S. should be playing it smart, what with Russia drooling all over these flip-flopping countries for potential allies of its own.

I've never been a fan of over-intervention by the U.S. in any global arena.... but the overriding goal should be to keep as many friends and allies as possible.

BTW, was the 1915 Armenian genocide a genocide BEFORE this year? Or was it not worthy of being designated as such?

Some things are transparent to the point of being laughable.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 01-02-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you are still going to recognize world wars then why not Turkish genocide. It would 't hurt Turkey to say 'It wasn't my fault but it was a shitty thing that happened'. Nobody needs to lose sleep over it. Everyone is long dead and no one alive has any memory, but why not just hold your hands up and say 'Yep, not a good look'.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok Dia, no qualms with Trump being a fucking idiot on many things. As a long standing Saddo'er, you must have seen my endless back-and-forths with Trump supporters here on the forum.

But......

The Armenian genocide was about a century ago. Excuse my French but..... what fucking good does it do to drag this out all of a sudden and designate it as a "genocide"..... other than to use it as a political slap in the face for Turkey?

Last I checked, Turkey was an important ally of the U.S. It should be said that the U.S. can use as many friends in the Middle East as it can get. You throw a rock in the region and you'll hit someone who's chanting "Death to America."

So now there's this rush to classify a 100 year-old event a genocide for what other purpose? Is it going to bring back the dead Armenians?

I think it's all kind of silly, if you ask me.

Right now the U.S. should be playing it smart, what with Russia drooling all over these flip-flopping countries for potential allies of its own.

I've never been a fan of over-intervention by the U.S. in any global arena.... but the overriding goal should be to keep as many friends and allies as possible.

BTW, was the 1915 Armenian genocide a genocide BEFORE this year? Or was it not worthy of being designated as such?

Some things are transparent to the point of being laughable.
    Genocide is what it is just because the Turks are now friends mate does not seem to be okay.
    Well Turkey has pretty appalling human rights it's a fact just ask the Kurds.!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is like with Germany, modern Germans are not responsible for Nazi Germany, but people can accept that it was a pretty bad look and say as much. It does not mean you should surrender your country to migrants or anything, but you can accept injustice for what it was. No reparations a century later or anything IMO, but just a tacit recognition that something happened. I had no idea the UK was still paying for slavery until only recently. That is bonkers

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...slave-12019829

Yet all you hear is white people and slavery and lo and behold who is still dealing in slaves? Yep, the cognitive dissonance knows no bounds. We all know slavery is wrong or to deny genocide is wrong, but you just need to acknowledge that it happened. Quibble over numbers, quibble over who ordered what, but just admit that it was uncool. It's not so hard. If Turkey doesn't like it then so what?

Trump does have this pattern of kow towing to bad people. Israel and its 'settlements'. Wrong. Saudi Arabia and its human rights. Wrong. Turkey and its denial. Wrong. The thing with Turkey is that it is so long ago, so it is kind of pathetic to not be more honest.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump as a leader should know better I bet the Armenian people remember the act.
    Miles I understand time is a healer but the Turks have a poor record of human rights they would commit genocide against the Kurds if they could get away with it mate.!
    Allie's Turkey Saudi Arabia not the best are they mate .!

Thread Information