Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Impeachment

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I work harder than you ever have because I don't have a trust fund to lean on.
    Do you now? And how much do I have in my trust fund? Since of course you KNOW I have one.

That though has nothing to do with this thread or your being an apologist for a swamp filler.
    You could fill several libraries with what you don't know or understand about America and the politics in America.

It is amazing that you like Gandalf think that it is everyone else that lacks decency as you top the forum up with more hate every day.
    Why bring Gandalf up? You're talking to ME or shall the entire forum gather around and read your fucking lecture together?

I wouldn't bring up the benefits scrounger deal if you hadn't accused me of being some trust fund receiving ne'er-do-well. Can't tell you how far off base you are with that, but hey....I guess you just want to build me into a caricature that you can potshot at your leisure.....by all means see how that works out for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Who is the rest of the forum?

Everyone bar 'You Guys'. Have you not noticed how you 5 are just talking to each other and actually for 90% of the time it is just you and El 'Trust Fund hipster' Kabong ?
    That's what people on forums do. They interact. I have fought with all of them in times past. It is called growing up. You are the perennial adolescent.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I work harder than you ever have because I don't have a trust fund to lean on. That though has nothing to do with this thread or your being an apologist for a swamp filler. It is amazing that you like Gandalf think that it is everyone else that lacks decency as you top the forum up with more hate every day.
    But tell the truth, you likely claimed benefits. I suspect it is one reason you avoided marriage for 2 decades. Seen that before.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I work harder than you ever have because I don't have a trust fund to lean on. That though has nothing to do with this thread or your being an apologist for a swamp filler. It is amazing that you like Gandalf think that it is everyone else that lacks decency as you top the forum up with more hate every day.
    But tell the truth, you likely claimed benefits. I suspect it is one reason you avoided marriage for 2 decades. Seen that before.
    What on earth are you babbling on about? If you think getting married is some kind of achievement or barometer of morality then you are an idiot. You are the one frittering away your days posting on here. God you are just so fucking boring it is enough to make someone want to put your cardigan on backwards and tie you to a tractor. Don't you ever think..." it would be nice to hear some new voices for a change" or do you actually like listening to yourself and reading the rubbish you post day in and day out?

Two of you and you are now virtually identical anyway.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Again you asking for the right to no reply just like your pussy president. Those are not the terms of engagement. The forum is not a safe space for you and Gandalf to be indulged in indefinitely.
    Not quite. I'm asking for a discussion which you don't want because YOU want the right of no reply.

Everyone bar 'You Guys'. Have you not noticed how you 5 are just talking to each other and actually for 90% of the time it is just you and El 'Trust Fund hipster' Kabong ?
    I guess when you're a benefits scrounger everyone looks like Daddy Warbucks.

I never called you a benefits scrounger, because I would be astounded if considering the years you have wasted on here, you would be willing to put in the effort needed to pick up a pen.

And you don't want a discussion at all. You hector and berate, mock and look down your nose with derision at anyone like Kirkland who has the decency and patience to indulge your teenage bullshit.
    Heh.... Now who is confused?

I'm calling YOU a benefits scrounger.

Kirkland has neither decency nor patience. Kirkland is a giant fan of Paul Krugman, the economic font of knowledge who has been wrong about absolutely EVERYTHING. Example...

Paul Krugman has a long track record of being right about economics. He was right about the 2008 meltdown, predicting it in 2005. He's been right about every twist and turn of the economy since the 2008 meltdown too but you wouldn't know because you don't read anything he writes and don't understand anything about economics. The thing you posted here proves my point. This quote is from an article he wrote in the nineties for a series of light hearted articles for which NYT writers were asked to come up with predictions about the future about a subject they didn't normally cover for the Times that they thought would be proved wrong in time. Flying cars and so on.

Somebody chopped this piece out of the article to fool all the ignorant easily fooled motherfuckers out there. There's a whole industry out there of people producing misleading crap to make Krugman look bad and that's because he's been so accurate about the economic events of the last few decades and all the economists on the conservative side of the argument have had decades of theories and predictions shredded to bits by the events of the past couple of decades to the extent that they don't ever talk about economics anymore. Seriously, right wing/conservative/free market economists don't actually produce any work anymore. They either just repeat stuff that has been comprehensively disproved by events or more sensibly shut the fuck up.

El Kabong Guest

Krugman also predicted an immediate recession/depression if Trump was elected.

Not quite working out as he thought, yet again.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Krugman also predicted an immediate recession/depression if Trump was elected.

Not quite working out as he thought, yet again.
    You came out with this a couple of weeks ago and had it explained to you back then. Your little shelf has the ability to retain knowledge for somewhere between 24-48 hours so two or three weeks is basically the Jurassic period for you eh.

He was pissed off on election night and reversed that prediction a couple of days leter:

https://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/20...the-long-haul/

If you google Paul Krugman you get pages and pages of conservative sites proclaiming that his wrong prediction on election night proves he knows nothing but none of them mention he reversed his prediction a couple of days later. And none of them mention his actual track record over the last fifteen years either. Starting with this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/08/o...ing-sound.html

and on and on. I'm not even going to attempt to explain even a Janet and John version of the last fifteen years to you but enough to say if somebody is bashing Krugman over economics they either are totally clueless or they're mendacious bullshitters.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

The 21 words uttered by FISA court that change the Russia collusion case forever
    https://justthenews.com/accountabili...collusion-case
    "There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications,"

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...B%20200305.pdf

Thread Information