1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Sure why not. Make it happen Kirk
    In that case Obama was legally justified in investigating Trump. They can stop the investigation into the investigators, they were all acting legally with presidential authority.
    Well go take that to DC, try it out, see how it works for you.

If Trump is allowed to investigate people he thinks are corrupt then surely Obama is too?

El Kabong Guest

In that case Obama was legally justified in investigating Trump. They can stop the investigation into the investigators, they were all acting legally with presidential authority.

If Trump is allowed to investigate people he thinks are corrupt then surely Obama is too?

Sure thing Kirk, go for it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did Kirk ever address that trump is not a Russian agent? Or like the typical trump hater did he just move on to this go nowhere impeachment like everyone else.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Did Kirk ever address that trump is not a Russian agent? Or like the typical trump hater did he just move on to this go nowhere impeachment like everyone else.
    Not sure. I believe TDS is typically accompanied by ADHD so perhaps that.....fell off his little shelf

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Romney’s holier than thou speech would have more effect if he wasn’t a never trumper from the beginning.

El Kabong Guest

Romney’s holier than thou speech would have more effect if he wasn’t a never trumper from the beginning.
    Funny to see the typical lefties in the media all heap praise on him when not all that long ago they slammed him for having "binders of women"....whom he had intended to interview and hire for positions in his cabinet, but that's besides the point.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny to see the typical lefties in the media all heap praise on him when not all that long ago they slammed him for having "binders of women"....whom he had intended to interview and hire for positions in his cabinet, but that's besides the point.
    Of course not now he is a saint, I think literally according to the Book of Mormon

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So we agree that if Trump can order investigations into people Trump thinks are corrupt then so could Obama when he was president?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, this has been explained to you more than once. There is endless evidence to show the Trump campaign and Russia working together. You can read (hahahahahahahahaha) the first eleven pages of the Mueller report for all the details. Mueller couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt however due to various Trump people refusing to give evidence, destroying evidence, taking the fifth and so on.

El Kabong Guest

Yes, this has been explained to you more than once. There is endless evidence to show the Trump campaign and Russia working together. You can read (hahahahahahahahaha) the first eleven pages of the Mueller report for all the details. Mueller couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt however due to various Trump people refusing to give evidence, destroying evidence, taking the fifth and so on.
    Thank you for finally admitting you were wrong and I did not lose that bet.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for finally admitting you were wrong and I did not lose that bet.

The bet wasn't that Mueller couldn't indict Trump for conspiring with Russia. The bet is whether Russia hacked the DNC servers. And you've just confirmed that you lost the bet. If Mueller not having evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that what you thought the bet was over -- Trump conspiring with the Russians -- was true means that I lost the bet then Mueller having evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC servers -- which he does -- means that by your own metric I won the bet. You can now finally pay the money you owe to those two find organisations. $50 each and a further $40 split when Flynn is sentenced soon.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you bet at least $100 I'll give you 10000 to 1 odds that I'm right and you're wrong and the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia. And I'll pay the money directly to you. You can make a million dollars by betting a hundred if you really believe the Seth Rich thing.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...87#post1517087

El Kabong Guest

So we agree that if Trump can order investigations into people Trump thinks are corrupt then so could Obama when he was president?
    I'd ask about if the investigations were properly predicated, but then you'll squeal about it so I'm just going to let it play out. FBI Director Wray addressed the house today and referenced FISA abuse...so we'll see what happens there.

The bet wasn't that Mueller couldn't indict Trump for conspiring with Russia. The bet is whether Russia hacked the DNC servers. And you've just confirmed that you lost the bet. If Mueller not having evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that what you thought the bet was over -- Trump conspiring with the Russians -- was true means that I lost the bet then Mueller having evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the DNC servers -- which he does -- means that by your own metric I won the bet. You can now finally pay the money you owe to those two find organisations. $50 each and a further $40 split when Flynn is sentenced soon.
    The FBI never had the servers they had what CROWDSTRIKE gave them....not like they'd give a fair shake anyway. But yeah this is why you lost the bet.

If you bet at least $100 I'll give you 10000 to 1 odds that I'm right and you're wrong and the Mueller report proves all the emails were hacked by Russia. And I'll pay the money directly to you. You can make a million dollars by betting a hundred if you really believe the Seth Rich thing.

Yeah, I'm well aware and THE guy who ran WikiLeaks at that time said he had 0, nil, nada, nothing, come from Russia or Russian assets. So when he testifies OR the actual server is produced, then and only then will the case be 100% settled. Sorry if you're disappointed by that.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd ask about if the investigations were properly predicated, but then you'll squeal about it so I'm just going to let it play out. FBI Director Wray addressed the house today and referenced FISA abuse...so we'll see what happens there.

The FBI never had the servers they had what CROWDSTRIKE gave them....not like they'd give a fair shake anyway. But yeah this is why you lost the bet.

Yeah, I'm well aware and THE guy who ran WikiLeaks at that time said he had 0, nil, nada, nothing, come from Russia or Russian assets. So when he testifies OR the actual server is produced, then and only then will the case be 100% settled. Sorry if you're disappointed by that.

By your own metric you lost the bet. And once again, there was never a single server. There were dozens of servers, most of them in huge cloud systems. It would be impossible to physically remove the servers. The FBI were given a mirror of the whole system which is impossible to alter without being obvious to investigators. Of course the FBI are all corrupt as well aren't they. Anyway, I offered you a bet knowing your "intensive research" into this was watching Q videos on youtube and that you wouldn't have even read the four page summary of the Mueller report that the DOJ sent out. Which is why I felt secure in offering you a thousand to one odds knowing what I was betting on had just been confirmed by the Trump DOJ. Idiot.

El Kabong Guest

Keep singing that same old song Kirkland and I'll keep telling you the same as I always have.

Thread Information