Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    “The President's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won,” lead impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff says during his opening statement at the Senate impeachment trial.

Kinda sorta looks like the Democrats already know there's no winning this election so they are getting a head start on not accepting the results

Or it may be that what Schiff is saying is entirely accurate and Trump is trying to fix the 2020 election and his aquittal in this trial will give him carte blanche to attempt to fix the 2020 election with impunity from any legal sanction against him. Full on banana republic stuff.

Oh Trump has fixed the election alright, he's done so good nobody running against him has a chance in hell of winning.

Banana republic eh? You've got nothing to say about Hunter Biden have you? Nothing to say about Hillary's brother have you? Nothing to say about John Kerry's son have you? Nothing to say about any of those corrupt bastards, nah it's all Trump. You're hilarious.

None of these people are president Lyle. All of them have produced decades of tax returns so we know exactly how much money they earn and where it comes from. Every cent they've earned for decades is public knoledge. The current president hasn't produced his tax returns. Nobody knows who is behind the hundreds of millions of dollars in loans he's been given after becoming a serial bankrupt and banks not supplying credit to him anymore. Nobody knows the sources of his income and nobody knows the sources of his kids' income or debts or business dealings because they refuse to make any of the information public, breaking with almost half a century of American leaders making their financial information public.

Trump has also refused to divest from his businesses and assets unlike fifty years of previous presidents so he's in a position to profit from his office while nobody knows from who and by how much.

We do know that just since he took office he's paid out $27 million in settlements to various courts to avoid various indictments for fraud and that he's now banned from running a charity or sitting on the board of one. His kids have to perform community service for their part in his personal charity fraud and have been ordered by a court to spend this time having mandatory training lessons in learning how to not commit fraud in their future business dealings.

The Trump corruption is orders of magnitude above anything any other political figure has done, not to mention the actual criminality which if not for the existence of rich guy justice and the ability of rich people to pay settlements in lieu of criminal charges would have meant multiple fraud indictments for Trump just since he became president.

While Biden's child has taken advantage of his dad's name to lend some crdibility to a shady Ukrainian energy company it was done publicly without a word of reproach from any Republican until a few months ago. If you scroll through the photographs in the link below you can see some of endless cases where the Trump children are currently doing deals that nobody knows anything about, unlike the Biden case. Keep scrolling, there are lots of photos and again this is a select few deals of many that that are ongoing:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...01835507060743

I have no idea about Hillary's brother or Kerry's son. I expect anything they did to be negligible compared to the ongoing Trump family dealings.

And once again, none of those people are president. The Trump criminality and private undeclared deals are orders of magnitude above anything on the other side, not to mention illegally and secretly witholding hundreds of millions of dollars of American taxpayer money in order to force a foreign government to open a criminal investigation into Trump's political rival in order to give personal gain to Donald Trump. This is a guy who illegally used his charity to pay the seven dollar joining fee for his youngest son to join the Boy Scouts.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So there's an actual legally codified agreement to invesitgate criminal matters involving people or entities belonging to the two countries that authorises the law enforcement organisations of those countries to deal with these matters?
    Yes, yes there is

Why did this happen then?

Well I suppose we'll have to wait and see on that won't we? Maybe Lev Parnas will be the guy to take everyone down

If there's a treaty that codifies how the two countries deal with criminal matters that involve both countries why would Trump send his personal lawyer to negotiate with the Ukrainians? Why step outside the law Lyle? Trump already broke the law by putting an illegal hold on aid to Ukraine on the back end. He's conducting extra legal negotiations with Ukraine via his personal lawyer on the front end. And this is all documented. What do the Qanon people have to say about this? I know you'd love to tell me but you're scared it'll turn out to be bullshit so you don't want to write it down publicly.

??

? ? ?

El Kabong Guest

For Rudy's role in this whole ordeal I said it before and I'll say it again and if you ask another time you'll receive the very same answer WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Glad to know you don't think corruption matters at all unless you're President and you say you support Democrats do ya? Typical.

Yeah Trump got 100% of his money from Vladimir Putin it's got to be why Putin helped him get elected, it's got to be that and not Hillary's unelectability She wasn't just unelectable because she's an unlikable cunt, she's corrupt as the day is long, and she has never ever ever had to pay the price for it.

You don't know about Hillary's brother or Kerry's son or Biden's brother? You mean they haven't had write ups in your precious newspapers? Why I am shocked, shocked I say

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For Rudy's role in this whole ordeal I said it before and I'll say it again and if you ask another time you'll receive the very same answer WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

Glad to know you don't think corruption matters at all unless you're President and you say you support Democrats do ya? Typical.

Yeah Trump got 100% of his money from Vladimir Putin it's got to be why Putin helped him get elected, it's got to be that and not Hillary's unelectability She wasn't just unelectable because she's an unlikable cunt, she's corrupt as the day is long, and she has never ever ever had to pay the price for it.

You don't know about Hillary's brother or Kerry's son or Biden's brother? You mean they haven't had write ups in your precious newspapers? Why I am shocked, shocked I say

We don't have to wait and see. Rudy is on record from May last year saying he was going to Ukraine at Trump's direction as his personal lawyer to ask them to investigate the Bidens. Then we have the testimony of almost everybody else involved. The only people who haven't testified are the ones Trump is blocking from testifying.

I'm not saying corrution doesn't matter. There is endless corruption in the American government with the whole lobbying thing and other stuff. It involves every top politician. Almost every one. What I'm saying is that the Trump situation is self evidently orders of magnitude greater than anything we've seen before.

Can we agree that all of these people should be investigated and we should start with everybody involved whose tax returns aren't public to be made public? Also the tax returns from any firms owned by any top politicians during the period they were in office made public. How about that? Let's go back as far as the Bush family. Start with them. The Clintons won't take long. They're the most investigated couple in history. Nearly two decades of investigations and the only charges were one blowjob-related indictment.

Here's the Clinton Foundation audited accounts since its inception to the current day.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/ab...ancial-reports

Every penny in, every penny out. Now compare that to the Trump Foundation. Shut down by a judge and Trump forced topay millions in a settlement to avoid fraud indictments. The entire Trump family banned from sitting on the board of a chairty ever again and his kids currently doing community service as part of the restitution for their criminal acts committed while board members.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we agree that all of these people should be investigated and we should start with everybody involved whose tax returns aren't public to be made public? Also the tax returns from any firms owned by any top politicians during the period they were in office made public. How about that? Let's go back as far as the Bush family. Start with them.

How about this then Lyle?

El Kabong Guest

Can we agree that all of these people should be investigated and we should start with everybody involved whose tax returns aren't public to be made public? Also the tax returns from any firms owned by any top politicians during the period they were in office made public. How about that? Let's go back as far as the Bush family. Start with them.

What about it? Neither I nor you control anything to do with this sort of policy...I mean if it makes you feel better then yeah sure go right ahead. Otherwise it's just laughable "You know what I would do if I was king of the world...ummm I would, you know what I would do....hey hey hey you know what I would do? Wanna know what I would do? I'd ummm I'd have everyday be pizza day and I'd drive a car that was also a jet"

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about it? Neither I nor you control anything to do with this sort of policy...I mean if it makes you feel better then yeah sure go right ahead. Otherwise it's just laughable "You know what I would do if I was king of the world...ummm I would, you know what I would do....hey hey hey you know what I would do? Wanna know what I would do? I'd ummm I'd have everyday be pizza day and I'd drive a car that was also a jet"

It's just good to know that you'd be fine with Trump and his family being investigated too. Do you think the GOP should allow witnesses in the Senate trial?

El Kabong Guest

Do you think the GOP should allow witnesses in the Senate trial?
    I'm good either way

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good either way
    So they should and they shouldn't?

El Kabong Guest

I'm good either way
    I'm saying regardless the outcome of a vote the result will be the same.

I don't believe they should allow the witnesses, but if they allow 1 it just opens the floodgates. The only reason the Democrats would want witnesses is to draw this bullshit out longer, keep other Presidential candidates off the campaign trail and keep some sort of spotlight on Trump but lord knows he's killing them with it, the rally the other night in New Jersey people had been waiting since Sunday to get in....in NEW JERSEY hardly a deep red state.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good either way

I don't believe they should allow the witnesses, but if they allow 1 it just opens the floodgates. The only reason the Democrats would want witnesses is to draw this bullshit out longer, keep other Presidential candidates off the campaign trail and keep some sort of spotlight on Trump but lord knows he's killing them with it, the rally the other night in New Jersey people had been waiting since Sunday to get in....in NEW JERSEY hardly a deep red state.

Surely a trial should have witnesses? The polls say 70-80% of the public want to see witnesses. A majority of Republicans want to see witnesses. All the Democratic presidential candidates who are senators will all vote for witnesses to be heard when they eventually have the vote. Maybe they want witnesses so Trump's guilt can be more completely established.

The GOP and Trump's lawyers are now saying that if Trump thinks somebody is engaged in corruption, even if he's a political opponent then Trump has the right to order investigations into him. Do you agree with that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm good either way

Surely a trial should have witnesses? The polls say 70-80% of the public want to see witnesses. A majority of Republicans want to see witnesses. All the Democratic presidential candidates who are senators will all vote for witnesses to be heard when they eventually have the vote. Maybe they want witnesses so Trump's guilt can be more completely established.

The GOP and Trump's lawyers are now saying that if Trump thinks somebody is engaged in corruption, even if he's a political opponent then Trump has the right to order investigations into him. Do you agree with that?

Come on Lyle, stop running away from this. You managed to say that Trump and his family should be investigated for corruption and he should hand his tax returns over. Does he have the right to order investigations into Biden if he believes Biden is involved in corruption?

El Kabong Guest

Sure why not. Make it happen Kirk

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In that case Obama was legally justified in investigating Trump. They can stop the investigation into the investigators, they were all acting legally with presidential authority.

El Kabong Guest

In that case Obama was legally justified in investigating Trump. They can stop the investigation into the investigators, they were all acting legally with presidential authority.
    Well go take that to DC, try it out, see how it works for you.

Thread Information