Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Harry and Meghan

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,516
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    671
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Megan and Harry simple facts see married into the firm she wants the best of both Worlds but theses two forget there life style is funded by public money.!
    I am not a Royalist it will grind on people that there opulent life style is basically tax payers money when so many people are living hand to mouth if there was a vote to get rid of the Royal Family I think it could be a close call.!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,338
    Mentioned
    1485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Megans problem was that she wasnt white enough for them.

    Prince William hooking up with Kate Middleton was seen as controversial at the time.

    She was seen as a commoner and her folks are millionaires and she went to one of the most exclusive and expensive private schools in the UK

    So even when your white and not one of them its hard enough.

    So I can't even imagine how they were treating a working class average earning black woman raised in LA Compton ?

    Yeah she can almost pass for white to the untrained eye, but I reckon they've let her know, low key n indirect that she's not one of them.

    The royal family are a BEAST when it comes to all that blue blood, from the right background sh*t.

    Thats why Diane got had off.

    The future king of England having a non white Muslim brother ?

    Happen. Not. Gonna.

    They'll let it slide with harry bcoz he aint gonna be king.
    Despite what I said about you on the other thread about racism posting, on this occasion I don’t think you went far enough.
    I don’t think it was just the Royal Family who didn’t accept her. I think it was a high proportion of the country, fuelled by the media.
    There were a couple of comparison stories around the other day about how they reported Kate and Meaghan on 2 subjects, Avocados , and holding their bump when they were pregnant.
    Very very interesting, and if anyone can say after reading it that racism isn’t an issue with Meaghan in this country, they are fucking dreaming!
    Listening to Piers Morgan today on ITV is funny. Megan basically turned him down for a drink and he has now gone on a personal vendetta against her. He really has gone crazy over the whole thing.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,046
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1568
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    i meant to watch that as knew he'd go off on one - will watch on catch up later
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,338
    Mentioned
    1485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    i meant to watch that as knew he'd go off on one - will watch on catch up later
    Piers goes off on one about James Bond drinking non-alcoholic beer.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,199
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan




    Well she's tedious enough to be a member of the British Royal Family
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,505
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3171
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Megan and Harry simple facts see married into the firm she wants the best of both Worlds but theses two forget there life style is funded by public money.!
    I am not a Royalist it will grind on people that there opulent life style is basically tax payers money when so many people are living hand to mouth if there was a vote to get rid of the Royal Family I think it could be a close call.!
    They appear to be into 'branding', but they only have a 'brand' having been branded at the taxpayers expense already. Who paid for their lifestyles, their PR, their wedding etc? Apparently the wedding alone cost 32 million pounds. A disgrace.

    If they really want to 'break free' from the 'shackles', I advise them to join the real world, get a proper job and see what shackles really look like. They are faking it.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,222
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4742
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    It's always funny being around Americans who cling onto everything involving the Royal family. They had coverage on in the grocery the other day and right down in front were 3 gals glued to the tube passing around pizza rolls and hot sauce. It was surreal. Ironically I guess it's a bit of a break or diversion from the constant coverage by everything Washington and of everything Washington these days.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,049
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1945
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    It's true to say that the media have never been particularly warm about Meghan Markle

    I suppose that could be down to racism, though that is a card easily played. In any case, she isn't 'black', she is mixed race (just like Barrack Obama, who was adored in the media here). I don't doubt there are some racists around, but our woke left wing BBC media isn't usually racist.

    It seems more likely that she gets negative press because she isn't British, she has independent means, and she has an opinion.

    Now, I don't know either of them, so can't really know what's behind their decision ..... but there is a whiff of hypocrisy here that I think the public are picking up on.

    - I remember when they went on an all expenses paid junket to Africa, and somehow made the whole trip all about them. Saying how tough it was, and that nobody asked if they were ok. Diddums.

    - they have spent time lecturing people with their 'wokeness' about climate change, but now decide they want to spend lots of time flying over the Atlantic.

    - they were happy to take millions from the taxpayer for their wedding, security and ridiculous house refurbishment, but now don't want to pay that back through royal duties.

    - they tried to trademark the Sussex brand. Ridiculous, and shows a sense of entitlement. They don't own Sussex, it belongs to the British taxpayer and is bestowed on them by the British people. It should be taken away if they don't want to fulfill their part of the bargain.

    - So, due to 'racism', Meghan wants to live in Canada (run by a Prime Minuster who wears blackface, with a husband who likes wearing Nazi uniforms?

    - Meghan has shown she can earn high wages independently and in her own right. Fair enough, but she should not be able to monetise any royal titles if she is not prepared for the downside that comes with that. Harry has never shown he could earn money independently, and if he is anything like the rest of his family, he is probably too thick and stupid to.

    - I bet, I BET, that they do not mean to be truly financially independent, and will wish to continue surreptitiously sucking the taxpayer teat. This will probably be well hidden from us.

    Finally - and cynically - isn't this a great and convenient story to take our minds off Prince Andrew?
    Last edited by X; 01-14-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,199
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    It's always funny being around Americans who cling onto everything involving the Royal family. They had coverage on in the grocery the other day and right down in front were 3 gals glued to the tube passing around pizza rolls and hot sauce. It was surreal. Ironically I guess it's a bit of a break or diversion from the constant coverage by everything Washington and of everything Washington these days.
    Right you are, we didn't fight 2 wars to have to pay attention to the God damned royals! Every fucking time one dies or gets married we've got stations running that shit 24/7! And every time one is involved in a major scandal









    It's just unseemly isn't it....a "royal" trying to cozy up to Disney to get his wife into cartoons....for fuck sakes Harry! You're a member of royalty (supposedly) and you're out there as what? Your wife's agent? Trying to get her a job, PATHETIC! You're a royal (even if you're not) AND she's fucking got a job it's called Duchess of Narnia or whatever the fuck fairytale bullshit title she has....She was on Nickelodeon News, did a Tostito's commercial, and was in Suits (that was on the USA Network...not even NBC, ABC, CBS, TNT, TBS, or Fox) so yeah Princess Grace she ain't and she's never going to be.


    "hey, you know she does voice overs?"





    Pretty lady, PRETTY....but have some fucking self respect Harry. I mean you SHOULD be the least retarded royal all things considered.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,222
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4742
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    It's always funny being around Americans who cling onto everything involving the Royal family. They had coverage on in the grocery the other day and right down in front were 3 gals glued to the tube passing around pizza rolls and hot sauce. It was surreal. Ironically I guess it's a bit of a break or diversion from the constant coverage by everything Washington and of everything Washington these days.
    Right you are, we didn't fight 2 wars to have to pay attention to the God damned royals! Every fucking time one dies or gets married we've got stations running that shit 24/7! And every time one is involved in a major scandal









    It's just unseemly isn't it....a "royal" trying to cozy up to Disney to get his wife into cartoons....for fuck sakes Harry! You're a member of royalty (supposedly) and you're out there as what? Your wife's agent? Trying to get her a job, PATHETIC! You're a royal (even if you're not) AND she's fucking got a job it's called Duchess of Narnia or whatever the fuck fairytale bullshit title she has....She was on Nickelodeon News, did a Tostito's commercial, and was in Suits (that was on the USA Network...not even NBC, ABC, CBS, TNT, TBS, or Fox) so yeah Princess Grace she ain't and she's never going to be.


    "hey, you know she does voice overs?"





    Pretty lady, PRETTY....but have some fucking self respect Harry. I mean you SHOULD be the least retarded royal all things considered.
    That is pretty friggin weird. Was that split footage because even worse is not even introducing her ffs. Trying to pawn the poor gal off like an over eager Father trying to convince a coach his daughter can kick a ball and needs a shot too. Americans..shat everyone really..just love eye candy and soap operas. We feel involved and informed with something high end and completely out of our reality but all from the comfort of our chairs. The again guess I we have cartoons and 'reality TV' for that .

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    52
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    introducing the new king and queen of canada
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,046
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1568
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    they'll make billions going it alone let's face it - good luck to them

    what I don't like is this half and half bullshit eg keep their hand in royal life too and their home in the UK

    Go or stay - no middle ground

    He'll always be a Prince.

    You wonder how the royal family will fare once the Queen goes. Times are certainly changing
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,143
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1663
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    they'll make billions going it alone let's face it - good luck to them

    what I don't like is this half and half bullshit eg keep their hand in royal life too and their home in the UK

    Go or stay - no middle ground

    He'll always be a Prince.

    You wonder how the royal family will fare once the Queen goes. Times are certainly changing


    Exactly.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,049
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1945
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    Told you it would be a stitch up ..... they are quietly keeping hold of all the income they are given from the Duchy of Cornwall - all £2.5 million per year, plus keeping the house and - inexplicably - their royal titles.

    What a surprise, buried within all the stuff about how they are losing their 'public purse income' and are paying back the money for redecorating their house, they will still be sucking from the taxpayers teat but now will not have to do anything at all for all that money.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,046
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1568
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Harry and Meghan

    I thought they were losing their royal titles?

    Wonder what he'll do for a job?

    Royal family will have a difficult few years when the Queen goes.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. I think Meghan Markle has changed Prince Harry for the better
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2018, 12:50 PM
  2. Harry Patch RIP
    By JazMerkin in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Harry the hamster
    By Munkymagic in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM
  4. Harry Duiven JR. TKO's Harry Duiven SR.
    By amat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 09:41 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing