Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adrien Broner is desperately asking for donations of $10

It’s a shame, the guy did have talent. I’ll give him a quid for entertaining me in the past

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy's a piece of shi*, but unfortunately, his case is representative of a way bigger problem: how top paid athletes can get "high" on success and forget that they won't always be in the early blossom of their life, that their career can be cut short by one bad accident.
    With all the sharks circling around them for x-y reasons, it sure ain't helping quite a few of them to have "steady legs" and I think that the big leagues should do a bit more for their athletes in that respect, with mandatory classes/formations about how to manage their money a tad smartly, with statistics in hands so they can grasp the seriousness of the situation.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner very talented boxer but his ego got the better of him like many boxers before him a very obnoxious individual very unlikeable easy to dislike.
    A totally waste of talent a Floyd want to be! you could say hell everyone loves to see a ass hole put in his place Broner could fight but he lacks class.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    The guy's a piece of shi*, but unfortunately, his case is representative of a way bigger problem: how top paid athletes can get "high" on success and forget that they won't always be in the early blossom of their life, that their career can be cut short by one bad accident.
    With all the sharks circling around them for x-y reasons, it sure ain't helping quite a few of them to have "steady legs" and I think that the big leagues should do a bit more for their athletes in that respect, with mandatory classes/formations about how to manage their money a tad smartly, with statistics in hands so they can grasp the seriousness of the situation.
    As someone willing to listen to others, Denilson has convinced me Broner is smart, and has realized his potential. If he ends up bankrupt, then it was only because of white supremacy. Broner did good.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    As someone willing to listen to others, Denilson has convinced me Broner is smart, and has realized his potential. If he ends up bankrupt, then it was only because of white supremacy. Broner did good.

Single-Celled Life -----> Multicellular Life ------> Broner ------> Early Primates -----> Homo Erectus -----> Neanderthals -----> Modern Man

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Single-Celled Life -----> Multicellular Life ------> Broner ------> Early Primates -----> Homo Erectus -----> Neanderthals -----> Modern Man

Wth all the good faith available ono Earth, I could be willing to place him somewhere between the homo erectus and the Neandertals...
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    The best way to sum up how I feel towards Broner is this....

If Amir Khan had fought Broner I would have been cheering for Khan.
    Hahaha Desperate times desperate measures.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent championship fighter, complete shit weasel of a human being.
    I hope he rots on the streets.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information