Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who wins? Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II 2020年2月22日

How could this costume be 40 pounds in weight? It's just a mask with a body piece. Are batteries that heavy? I think the only thing it is missing is a codpiece.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The re watch is well worth it. Honestly it's been a while since I've done the Sunday wake up and hit replay . Wilders heart will tell him immediate rematch but have a feeling Bob and Fury will find a work around. Wilder deserves an honest reboot and some time to regroup

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am still evaluating the ring walk and missed the battery contraption to the back and the extra fittings. Wilder obviously put a lot of effort into the costume. Maybe heavier than I first thought. A very unique costume. Fury was more sensible taking a rest on the way in. 1-0 to Fury for the entrance strategy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two rounds in and I see it exactly as I saw it the first time. Wilder clearly has his legs and the rounds are perhaps edged by Fury, but in both Wilder lands very solid rights and a few good jabs of his own. At this stage it really is kind of similar to the first fight. There is nothing to say Wilder, who despite all the technical shortcomings that people talk of, is being especially outclassed. If anything Ortiz had a better start than this.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now round 3 and Fury clearly landing jabs and power shots and again I look at that KD and think 'Not keen on that'. Wilder immediately went down and seemed to be looking at the ref and was up quickly. Okay, that happens, but now he is in deep waters. No legs and flopping around the ring.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 4. Fury coming on, Wilder falls down again. Oh, and I saw the ear gushing blood at the end of 3. So, clearly at this stage Wilder is not doing well and is a different fighter from the start of the fight.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 5 and Wilder still with discombobulation and Fury taking advantage. Knockdown, but flash knockdown. Wilder not landing much but not being hurt as Fury is not a power puncher. Ear still gushing. My views are not changing here.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 6 more of the same, but Wilder is trading in there and not wobbling. His weakness is no leverage in the legs....ear still gushing. Fury breathing heavy now too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 7 and more of the same, but Wilder has his senses, just no balance. He was stopped and not hurt seriously by a Fury punch since the ear club of round 3.

My conclusion: Rematch. That was the WORST Wilder could do and you can tell by the lack of legs. With his legs he was fine for several minutes, but take away the balance and he had nothing but heart and he had heart. He would have continued.

Wilder should take the rematch and work on the basics. He was parrying for instance much better in the first fight, but he also had the legs to get into position better too. The output was also weaker here and I think partly because he was crocked. It was a different situation.

Rematch: Only a ring gown, train with guard and parrying in mind, more jabbing and work on setting up the power shots more unpredictably. Wilder can do better and even if he loses, I bet he goes the distance.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I have no words for such shitwittery.

...... and that's with me defending Fury over Wilder. Imagine how'd you feel if I was dumping on Fury. You'd have to double up on your meds.

That was a perfectly valid and rational response to Gandalfs idea that despite dominating Wilder for nearly 17 rounds now, it was all just a fluke, and not something Fury could replicate. To contort yourself that much in order to avoid giving a boxer like Fury credit is beyond stupid and shows a crass disrespect for both boxers. Not everything is about you believe it or not.
    I had the first fight 8-4 Fury with 2 KD's,for Wilder.

This fight was just odd. Fury is the better boxer overall and I already gave him credit for the win, but you are so vile you couldn't restrain yourself.

Mark Tko and Tito understand civilized and there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. Now you continue with 'beyond stupid'

Wipe your keyboard once in a while.
    I have been perfectly restrained, if the pair of you cannot refrain from getting personal you are probably on the wrong forum. You gave Fury no credit at all. 'Beyond stupid' is hardly vile it is a perfect explanation of your refusal to accept what you saw unfold. There was nothing odd about it at all. Wilder got beaten because he has always been one dimensional.
    You are seldom restrained. Does it really take 10 forum members for that still not to sink in?
    10 hasn’t proved enough probably because they are all Nazis
    You should see the neg rep comment he sent me because I called him a MILF hunter.
    Oh look the full gang. Seriously guys if 'Beyond stupid' is enough to trigger you all I really don't know what to say.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I have no words for such shitwittery.

...... and that's with me defending Fury over Wilder. Imagine how'd you feel if I was dumping on Fury. You'd have to double up on your meds.

That was a perfectly valid and rational response to Gandalfs idea that despite dominating Wilder for nearly 17 rounds now, it was all just a fluke, and not something Fury could replicate. To contort yourself that much in order to avoid giving a boxer like Fury credit is beyond stupid and shows a crass disrespect for both boxers. Not everything is about you believe it or not.
    I had the first fight 8-4 Fury with 2 KD's,for Wilder.

This fight was just odd. Fury is the better boxer overall and I already gave him credit for the win, but you are so vile you couldn't restrain yourself.

Mark Tko and Tito understand civilized and there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. Now you continue with 'beyond stupid'

Wipe your keyboard once in a while.
    I have been perfectly restrained, if the pair of you cannot refrain from getting personal you are probably on the wrong forum. You gave Fury no credit at all. 'Beyond stupid' is hardly vile it is a perfect explanation of your refusal to accept what you saw unfold. There was nothing odd about it at all. Wilder got beaten because he has always been one dimensional.
    You are seldom restrained. Does it really take 10 forum members for that still not to sink in?
    10 hasn’t proved enough probably because they are all Nazis
    You should see the neg rep comment he sent me because I called him a MILF hunter.
    Oh look the full gang. Seriously guys if 'Beyond stupid' is enough to trigger you all I really don't know what to say.
    Look Will, the gang has seen the evidence of how triggered you were.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be called a parasite preying on single mothers who should quit drooling on his keyboard and up his asperger meds for pointing out the shitwittery of your insistence that there was something weird about Wilder getting beaten would be enough to trigger most people, but I would not give any of you the satisfaction.

This is a boxing board and I am not the only one to comment on your multiple almost trolling posts insisting that Wilder was somehow short changed. It is beyond stupid and while you are of course free to disagree, the gaslighting and personal stuff is not covering you and your pals in glory.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few have questioned my stance and that is fine. But they are human beings and know how to interact with people. You do not thus no conflict with anyone else.

You moan that I do not post about boxing and then when I do I still come under attack. Should I go back to other topics to satisfy you?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few have questioned my stance and that is fine. But they are human beings and know how to interact with people. You do not thus no conflict with anyone else.

You moan that I do not post about boxing and then when I do I still come under attack. Should I go back to other topics to satisfy you?

Nobody is stopping you doing anything, much less attacking you. Calling your comments beyond stupid is not an example of someone not being able to interact with people, it is simply an example of someone disagreeing with you and your opinion. You are a bunch of bullying kids. You sound like Wilder with your daft excuses.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is stopping you doing anything, much less attacking you. Calling your comments beyond stupid is not an example of someone not being able to interact with people, it is simply an example of someone disagreeing with you and your opinion. You are a bunch of bullying kids. You sound like Wilder with your daft excuses.
    What is stupid about thinking Fury won the fight convincingly, that the fight was somewhat similar in tone to the first for the first two rounds, and that Wilder experienced discombobulation thus meaning he couldn't fight the same way after that point? Those are not extreme or stupid positions. I am in a minority in wanting to see Wilder exercise his rematch clause, but that is his legal right.

You started by being far more aggressive than just saying it was stupid.

And why do the grouping thing again? Ask Tito why he wants to see your Asp meds increased, he will likely tell you himself. As for me saying you drool on the keyboard and are a wannabe Hugh Grant. Well, it is a laugh. Now your rep comment wasn't such a laugh was it? How many typo's, negative adjectives and expletives were in that?

Thread Information