1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who wins? Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II 2020年2月22日

Quote Originally Posted by east end bob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury should have got the decision in their first fight which was a robbery. This time a fully prepared Fury will school the one dimensional puncher and leave no doubt who should be the winner.

Fury is saying he will go for the knock out as a ruse to keep Wilder second guessing Tyson's tactics.
    The result was predictable but the manner was very impressive. Wilder was schooled and demolished. A great performance that increased my respect for Fury. The best by any British fighter since Lloyd Honeyghan.
    You and rocco got the prediction right. Well done.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no words for such shitwittery.

...... and that's with me defending Fury over Wilder. Imagine how'd you feel if I was dumping on Fury. You'd have to double up on your meds.

That was a perfectly valid and rational response to Gandalfs idea that despite dominating Wilder for nearly 17 rounds now, it was all just a fluke, and not something Fury could replicate. To contort yourself that much in order to avoid giving a boxer like Fury credit is beyond stupid and shows a crass disrespect for both boxers. Not everything is about you believe it or not.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua would be underdog against Tyson Fury, says Eddie Hearn

Promoter Eddie Hearn has said “we’d be clowns” if he failed to agree a deal for Anthony Joshua to fight the new WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, adding that his camp relish the prospect of their fighter going into the fight as underdog.

Following Fury’s dominant seventh-round stoppage victory over Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas on Sunday, which ended when the beaten champion’s corner threw in the towel, clamour has inevitably grown for an all-British unification fight with Joshua, who holds the WBO, IBO, WBA and IBF belts. Hearn said he has no intention of getting in the way of a showdown between the pair taking place.

He told Sky Sports News: “I said to AJ last night: ‘The great thing about this is, you’re going into the fight as the underdog.’ Very rarely will you see AJ go into any fight as the underdog but this time, you look at the betting markets, AJ is the underdog against Tyson Fury. Perfect – just how we want it. We believe we’ve got the man who can be the undisputed heavyweight world champion. Tyson Fury believes he can beat Anthony Joshua. Only one way to find out – let’s make it happen.”

Joshua regained his belts in December after atoning for last June’s shock defeat to unfancied Andy Ruiz Jr with an emphatic points victory in the rematch, in which he showcased impressive skills and tactics, rather than the all-power approach that had marked the bulk of his 21 knockout victories.

Of Fury, Hearn said he is a “great fighter … a very clever fighter and now he’s shown a little bit of another dimension where he’s gone in and been aggressive in the fight. Will he do that against Anthony Joshua? Different kettle of fish … Joshua is not a 15-stone Deontay Wilder who can punch a bit but looks bad going backwards, can get mauled in clinches and get punched around. Joshua is a big, big heavyweight – as they both are. When they come together it’s going to be something very special.

Fury said following Sunday’s bout that he was “almost sure” he would face Wilder again to complete a trilogy of meetings with the Alabama fighter, having shared a draw at their first outing in December 2018. The deal for the return featured a rematch clause which gives Wilder’s team 30 days to consider the option of a third fight, in which the purse would be divided 60-40 in Fury’s favour. Hearn had earlier said: “I don’t think anyone wants to see a third fight, it was that conclusive, but we will see if he wants to exercise that. I probably expect Wilder [to take the rematch]. I don’t see where else he has to go.”

Joshua, meanwhile, has been lined up to defend his belts in London against the IBF’s mandatory challenger, Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria, with a June date ready to be announced should his camp fail to secure a Fury fight first.

Heard said of the potential implications should the pair take other bouts first: “Everybody wants this fight. I promise you this fight will happen. If we have to fight Pulev, we’ve got to beat Pulev and if he has to fight Wilder he’s got to beat Wilder again. Both of those things will happen – Fury will beat Wilder again and AJ will knock Pulev clean out. You will get this fight. We will do everything that it takes to make this fight. You have two camps that genuinely want this fight. We’d be clowns if we didn’t make this fight … in Britain we are the kings of the world in boxing right now. Let’s not waste it.”

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/ant...130525879.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by Freedom; 02-24-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...... and that's with me defending Fury over Wilder. Imagine how'd you feel if I was dumping on Fury. You'd have to double up on your meds.

That was a perfectly valid and rational response to Gandalfs idea that despite dominating Wilder for nearly 17 rounds now, it was all just a fluke, and not something Fury could replicate. To contort yourself that much in order to avoid giving a boxer like Fury credit is beyond stupid and shows a crass disrespect for both boxers. Not everything is about you believe it or not.
    I had the first fight 8-4 Fury with 2 KD's,for Wilder.

This fight was just odd. Fury is the better boxer overall and I already gave him credit for the win, but you are so vile you couldn't restrain yourself.

Mark Tko and Tito understand civilized and there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. Now you continue with 'beyond stupid'

Wipe your keyboard once in a while.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

This fight was just odd. Fury is the better boxer overall and I already gave him credit for the win, but you are so vile you couldn't restrain yourself.

Mark Tko and Tito understand civilized and there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. Now you continue with 'beyond stupid'

I have been perfectly restrained, if the pair of you cannot refrain from getting personal you are probably on the wrong forum. You gave Fury no credit at all. 'Beyond stupid' is hardly vile it is a perfect explanation of your refusal to accept what you saw unfold. There was nothing odd about it at all. Wilder got beaten because he has always been one dimensional.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have been perfectly restrained, if the pair of you cannot refrain from getting personal you are probably on the wrong forum. You gave Fury no credit at all. 'Beyond stupid' is hardly vile it is a perfect explanation of your refusal to accept what you saw unfold. There was nothing odd about it at all. Wilder got beaten because he has always been one dimensional.
    You are seldom restrained. Does it really take 10 forum members for that still not to sink in?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are seldom restrained. Does it really take 10 forum members for that still not to sink in?
    10 hasn’t proved enough probably because they are all Nazis

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

10 hasn’t proved enough probably because they are all Nazis
    You should see the neg rep comment he sent me because I called him a MILF hunter.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck are you on about?

Do us all a favor.

Get your Aspergers med dosage upped.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's probably too much to ask for this asswipe to restrain himself at least on the Boxing Board.

Good thing for him the Mods leave him for incorrigible.

He'd be bounced from any other forum.

And no..... it takes a hell of a lot more than 10 forum members.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he can start another infantile "Truce?" thread which he himself will again proceed to break.

This is beyond comical.

I vote we don't accept him into our gang.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gents. Can we go without turning full on flame war on a front board talking one of the best hvy weight shows in recent memory .

It's actually better on the re watch. That sweeping left jab-hook that Fury had set the table in the very first minute. Every single time it popped Wilders head up and had him setting on his heels. Wilder actually got in two quality rights in the 2nd but Fury hurt him with a right on the ropes. That was ballgame. Even noticed Wilder cocked his fists before the opening bell . That hype man..that hype blew up spectacularly

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am about to re-watch too and maybe change my mind, but might not. It all depends on what I see.

As for Beanz. Well Spicoli, all I did was respond to his aggression with a reference to him being like Hugh Grant who went on to pull a very good looking Jewish woman in a film. I was mild.

These ring intros are so camp. You would never see Prime Tyson doing any of this throne or Sauron business.

Thread Information