Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who wins? Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II 2020年2月22日

Tyson Fury’s former corner man Freddie Roach warns Deontay Wilder about taking immediate rematch with ‘Gypsy King’

Freddie Roach believes Deontay Wilder should not take an immediate rematch with Tyson Fury.

The American suffered the first professional defeat of his career against the Gypsy King in Las Vegas on Saturday night, losing his WBC heavyweight title as a result.

And the legendary boxing trainer, who was in Fury’s corner for the pair’s first meeting in December 2018, has advised the 34-year-old to have a warm-up fight before going head-to-head with Fury once more.

“I’d like to see him go get a warm-up fight, get a good win under his belt and get his right hand back in action, that’s my opinion,” the 59-year-old told Fino Boxing.

“But rematches are in contracts and so forth, and if he thinks he can fight better and turn it around, I wish him all the best of luck.”

Meanwhile, Roach has paid tribute to Fury for his stunning display against boxing’s most feared power puncher, flooring him in the third and fifth round before forcing his corner to throw in the towel during the seventh.

“He’s a very good fighter, he knows how to box, he’s a very, very good boxer,” he added.

“He got caught with a couple of big shots from this guy last time, he made sure he kept himself in safe places.

“He fought a very smart fight, it was a very, very good fight for him. I was not surprised [by Fury’s game plan] we worked together for a little bit, we’ve talked about the best way for him to fight.

“He did everything he said he was going to do and more.

“It was a great performance, he just knew what he could do with this guy. I think he won every round.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...diate-rematch/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How often do body shot knockdowns occur in the world's heavyweight title battles? Great to see from Fury

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqpxKzjKuOY

Latest offering from Wilder. “Your King will return!” fucking hell, them shots from Fury must’ve had more of an impact than I thought.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqpxKzjKuOY

Latest offering from Wilder. “Your King will return!” fucking hell, them shots from Fury must’ve had more of an impact than I thought.
    Can't see him improving if he stays caught up in comic book delusion stuff like that. Guy almost sounds broken.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gypsy King’s wife, Paris, wants WBC heavyweight champion to beat AJ and then retire

Tyson Fury has been told to ‘beat Anthony Joshua and then stop’ by his wife, Paris.

Fury vs AJ is the heavyweight bout the world wants to see, and it’s on the cards in the wake of the Gypsy King’s stunning defeat of the previously unbeaten Deontay Wilder to claim the WBC title last month.

Though Wilder has a rematch clause to call for a third fight – with Frank Warren telling talkSPORT the bout is pencilled in to take place in Las Vegas in July – the real expectation is on Fury’s possible clash with British rival AJ later this year.

And Fury’s wife, Paris, only wants her husband to take on the Joshua fight rather than a third bout with Wilder – and she wants him to defeat AJ and then retire from boxing altogether.

“I’d like him to beat Anthony Joshua and then stop,” Paris Fury told the Mirror. “He’s in the ring with supreme boxers and it is a dangerous sport.

“We both know the risks.

“I know one shot can change everything.”

Fury currently holds the WBC, The Ring magazine, and lineal heavyweight world titles, while Joshua has his hands on the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO belts having regained them from Andy Ruiz Jr last December six months after his shock loss to the Mexican-American.

Paris would love to see Fury and Joshua go head-to-head as it would mean all these titles are up for grabs – with the victor claiming true dominance over the heavyweight division.

“If they put all the belts on the line it would be such an amazing fight,” she added. “I’d like him to take that one fight and retire undefeated.

“He can’t go on forever, he can’t go undefeated forever. I wouldn’t like to see him continue for too long and get hurt.

“I wouldn’t like to see him lose his record chasing money or fame. He doesn’t need that. He’s already cemented his name in the history books.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...wbc-aj-retire/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like this body punch:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information