https://www.businessinsider.com/bala...cgregor-2020-1

"2 of the world's best boxers are desperate to fight Conor McGregor, proving the balance of power has swung wildly towards UFC and Dana White"

Floyd fought McGregor. Manny is allegedly in talks to fight McGregor. Crawford wants to fight McGregor. Canelo has expressed interest in the past to fight McGregor.

WTF is this??

Don't we have our own sport to look after and follow?

Ok..... we excused Floyd. He was at the end of his career, and was trying to milk the cash machine for one more big payday, while going for an even 50 victories.

Manny's at the tail end of HIS career.... although he did beat Thurman last year in a great showing. So if Manny wants to take the McGregor Express for his swan song..... so be it. I hope he smashes McGregor back into UFC exile.

But Crawford?? The guy hasn't even fought all the good guys at welter...... what we're all waiting impatiently for. And now he's talking McGregor??

A Canelo-McGregor circus act wouldn't surprise me. Canelo stopped being a legitimate boxer for me a long time ago.

The article says: "UFC was once the butt of boxing's jokes"

Well...... at the rate we're going, years from now it could be the other way around.