Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wilder releases statement

🤯 Deontay Wilder: “He didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is my uniform was way too heavy for me. I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight… I didn’t think it was going to be that heavy. It weighed 40lbs with the helmet and all the batteries.” [@YahooSports]

This is from a genuine source...worse excuse I have heard,worse than David Hayes toe!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wilder releases statement

Dressing up as Sauron isn't the best. A gown would probably suffice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont beleive that hes said that. Unless someone can provide evidence of it coming from his own lips then i am not accepting that thats true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to think the same..I have posted the link!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cock!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so does @Gandalf still think he deserves a rematch?

before he deserved one because his ear was fucked and he was punched on the back of the head, now he has said he lost because his fucking ringwalk outfit was too heavy for his pencil legs and that Tyson didn't even hurt him.

lets be honest if Ruiz Jr didn't deserve a rematch for coming in too heavy Wilder doesn't deserve one for seriously hindering his chances by dressing like a fucking tool and not checking the weight of his costume.

embarrassing excuse.

he fucked up by wearing a 40lbs clown suit whilst Tyson wore a crown and didn't even waste energy by walking to the ring himself

p.s. not trying to get at you Gandalf just wondering if the excuse changes your opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

before he deserved one because his ear was fucked and he was punched on the back of the head, now he has said he lost because his fucking ringwalk outfit was too heavy for his pencil legs and that Tyson didn't even hurt him.

lets be honest if Ruiz Jr didn't deserve a rematch for coming in too heavy Wilder doesn't deserve one for seriously hindering his chances by dressing like a fucking tool and not checking the weight of his costume.

embarrassing excuse.

he fucked up by wearing a 40lbs clown suit whilst Tyson wore a crown and didn't even waste energy by walking to the ring himself

p.s. not trying to get at you Gandalf just wondering if the excuse changes your opinion.
    Don’t forget “the helmet and all the batteries”...embarrassing!!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That’s some bullshit. He needs to put on his big man pants, the lighter ones, and admit defeat because he fought like an idiot. Probably take the rematch and make a real plan or hope he doesn’t end up with brain damage

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was reading a few tweets earlier from some wilder fans and quite a few people were saying tyson landed an illegal blow round the back of the head and was fighting dirty.

I posted this on another post but im guessing this is the punch they are talking about https://twitter.com/i/status/1231473875030024193

How the fuck is a straight 1-2 to an opponent facing you an illegal blow?

Nothing worse than bad excuses and the inabillity to admit defeat.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that's some horse shit right there
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

embarrassing excuse.

Totally. I think with a gown I think you have an entirely different situation on your hands.

Ruiz gave a rematch and that was a similar kind of showing from Joshua, so why not let Wilder go out with a bang or go on with a bang? Up to him really and I would be interested a final time.....unless he knocks Fury out.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shamma View Post

embarrassing excuse.

Don’t forget “the helmet and all the batteries”...embarrassing!!
    What kind of batteries were they? I am in hysterics. Nice one!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    I was reading a few tweets earlier from some wilder fans and quite a few people were saying tyson landed an illegal blow round the back of the head and was fighting dirty.

I posted this on another post but im guessing this is the punch they are talking about https://twitter.com/i/status/1231473875030024193

How the fuck is a straight 1-2 to an opponent facing you an illegal blow?

Nothing worse than bad excuses and the inabillity to admit defeat.
    I was watching on a stream and my first impression was that it looked 'awkward' to say the least and same on the replay. Sure, Wilder should not put himself in that position, but a chopping shot to the back of the head/ear is nasty. It does happen. I remember Peter wobbled Toney with one and you don't see Toney wobbled very often and the referee I think warned Peter at one stage in one of the their fights. Toney is a short guy crouching low, so sometimes there isn't much of a target. It does happen. Wilder's coordination was gone from that point on, but seemingly the costume was as big a factor. I did comment in the thread about the Sauron look. Come in next time with a gown and be focused. It is not a game.

Gonna re-watch it all properly later anyway.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was actually scared for Deontay. No doubt he has a sledgehammer punch but that alone ain’t enough. He took abeating and a half. Gotta give him some credit for toughness but he wasn’t protecting himself. You could tell kind of early he was beyond one punch getting him out of it but I guess that was the only plan they had. If Deontay hadn’t ducked into the shot one could argue it was an illegal punch but he did and it wasn’t. Maybe he should fight in a spedo next time I’m sure that was the only problem and he should win next time

Thread Information