Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter

Arresting him for assault , but not arresting the guy who his daughter says molested her ? his wife also told police of the assault .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tommy Robinson ARRESTED for ‘Assaulting’ Man Who Allegedly Molested His Daughter

Had to watch that in two sittings. Regardless of what happened I find him a right nauseating cunt and difficult to listen to.

Just for the record, same boat, I'd probably do and say the same things and be looking at more than common assault.

Where we differ is that I wouldn't have posted an 'actually it's all about me' video online.

This is page one in the Tommy Robinson play book isn't it? Muslim bloke touching up young white girl. Followed by the white girl, or rather her father being treated badly by the authorities. It's right in his wheel house and just the kind of thing anyone pro Robinson love to lap up. You couldn't make it up. Or maybe you could?

I'm not saying he didn't touch up his kid. It might have happened exactly as she told it and the blokes a right filthy nonce. Then again, she might have been mistaken. Maybe, the young daughter of Tommy Robinson is very very wary of nasty brown men? Who knows.

Robinson saying that the bloke admitted it, that all three of them were kiddie fiddlers who were all feverishly deleting kiddie filth off of their phones whilst 'not' being arrested. All Robinson's words, nothing more. His issue is that he got arrested and the guy didn't. Maybe the guys account of things wasn't exactly the account Tommy gave, maybe there was information, witnesses, CCTV to the contrary. Who knows. All I know is that Tommy Robinson never seems to 'not' try to get arrested. And I'm going to need a bit more than Tommy Robinson telling me that the guy definitely needed to get arrested, before believing that the guy actually needed arresting.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Is anyone surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I find him a right nauseating cunt and difficult to listen to.
    Ain't really the point though is it? Being annoying isn't against the law.....oh wait this is the UK we're talking about....IS being annoying against the law over there? Does it depend on who you're annoying? I get confused what with the double standards so prevalent over there in regards to enforcement of laws.

Would anyone else put in Tommy's situation have reacted better or differently? I'm curious.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Is anyone surprised?

I find him a right nauseating cunt and difficult to listen to.
    Ain't really the point though is it? Being annoying isn't against the law.....oh wait this is the UK we're talking about....IS being annoying against the law over there? Does it depend on who you're annoying? I get confused what with the double standards so prevalent over there in regards to enforcement of laws.

Would anyone else put in Tommy's situation have reacted better or differently? I'm curious.
    Nope, him being an annoying gobshite cunt TO ME! is irrelevant to what did or didn't happen to his daughter/him. I was merely adding my own commentary. People do that some times. Like Robinson continually stating as if it were fact that these three blokes were all paedophiles with something to hide on their telephones.

With your thorough understanding of the law over here Lyle I'm amazed you had to ask the question. Weird.

Do you see anything particularly wrong with Robinson getting arrested for what he did? He says he merely restrained the guy. The police say he repeatedly punched him if I remember rightly and I'm speculating myself here, but they're probably basing that on the blokes statement, eyewitness statements.

Lets pretend for a minute we can do this properly.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well be curious no longer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Just for the record, same boat, I'd probably do and say the same things and be looking at more than common assault.

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

First off, I read your entire post, I caught this bit...

I was asking my question to other members of the forum who have yet to respond. But I understand why you would glean a personal attack from my post. That wasn't my intention of course, my apologies if that got you worked up.

Now, as for this....
    With your thorough understanding of the law over here Lyle I'm amazed you had to ask the question. Weird.
    I was once of the belief that law here in the United States and over there in the UK was much like our shared language...the same, but a little different. Easiest thing to point to would be your libel/defamation laws vs ours. But in regards to migrants or racial/religious minorities recently in both America and in the UK the enforcement of common sense laws seem needlessly arbitrary and politically motivated.

Do you see anything particularly wrong with Robinson getting arrested for what he did? He says he merely restrained the guy. The police say he repeatedly punched him if I remember rightly and I'm speculating myself here, but they're probably basing that on the blokes statement, eyewitness statements
    All this depends on what the person in question did or didn't do to Tommy's daughter. If that guy assaulted Tommy's daughter, I see 0 problem with Tommy beating the shit out of the guy (if he did which is of course in question), if the guy DIDN'T do anything to Tommy's daughter the it must be found out if Tommy held him against his will or beat him.

I support a common sense approach.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apology accepted. I was a little upset for a moment but I'm over it now.

Does it depend on what did or didn't happen to his daughter? I don't have a problem with someone knocking seven shades out of someone who fucks with their kids either. But we're not talking about morality here.

Robinson's problem is that he got arrested and the other guy didn't right? Between Robinson and the Police we know (Because Robinson said so) that he was trying to stop the bloke from leaving until the police arrived. A citizens arrest if you like. The Police say he punched the bloke in the face a bunch of times and (I think) gave him a bloody nose. UK/US it doesn't matter. Are you allowed to make a citizens arrest? Yep. Are you allowed to punch someone in the face a bunch of times in the process?

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Apology accepted. I was a little upset for a moment but I'm over it now.
    I was about to order you a fruit basket to really put the kibosh on the hurt feelings. I'm glad you're ok

Does it depend on what did or didn't happen to his daughter? I don't have a problem with someone knocking seven shades out of someone who fucks with their kids either. But we're not talking about morality here.
    I believe yes it does matter what did or didn't happen to his daughter. There's "by the letter of the law" and there's common sense, they aren't necessarily the same thing.

Robinson's problem is that he got arrested and the other guy didn't right? Between Robinson and the Police we know (Because Robinson said so) that he was trying to stop the bloke from leaving until the police arrived. A citizens arrest if you like. The Police say he punched the bloke in the face a bunch of times and (I think) gave him a bloody nose. UK/US it doesn't matter. Are you allowed to make a citizens arrest? Yep. Are you allowed to punch someone in the face a bunch of times in the process?
    Well Tommy's reputation is liable to get him arrested regardless the situation and how he now responds to authorities is also bothersome. It's a bit like Lee Cattermole vs a Referee isn't it? Tommy is known by law enforcement and they are just waiting for any reason to slap cuffs on him.

As for "Can you make a citizen's arrest and rough the guy up"? I'll provide an example...

'Messed with the wrong family:' Fayetteville dad fights back against secret peeper he found in child's bedroom
    https://abc11.com/dad-fights-back-ag...droom/5501494/
    She said the peeper was caught on her neighbor's surveillance camera walking into their home moments before he was caught.

"I then proceeded to hear my husband get up and he just looked at me with a pale white face and said, 'stay right there, somebody is in my backyard,'" she said.

Her husband found the suspect running out of the door that leads to their 2-year-old's bedroom.

Lara called 911 but her husband didn't wait for help to arrive.

"He did get him down and messed him up pretty bad," she said.

And 0 charges were pressed on the man who beat up the "peeper" and held him for arrest

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll take the fruit basket

Oh I don't doubt that for one second. I'm sure there are scores of stories about people giving criminals a beating defending whats theirs and facing no charges. I'm sure we'd all collectively say quite right too in most cases.

We all know the reverse happens though. Like this guy

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8313726.html

Or this guy

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/24/man-c...boy-5-8999419/

The point being. It should come as no shock if you get nicked for bashing someone up, regardless of the circumstances. Robinson pouring fuel onto what may or may not (sounds like may not) have been a fire with all the paedophile, mobile phone, Muslim gang stuff clearly doesn't justify what he did with the police. I'm sure it will with some without question but like I said, I'd want to know more than Robinson's side of things in a video posted online that as they always do with him (to me) stinks of 'It's all about Tommy'.

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Fair enough

But it ain't like Tommy hasn't JUST gotten done doing time. So I'm thinking he wouldn't have been so eager to get in trouble again, but hey you never know. Some people might see Tommy as a repeat offender who will just keep on doing things like this

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again I would probably have done and said the same things as he did under these particular circumstances. Generally though he strikes me as someone who never makes an effort to stay out of trouble, then wants to cry foul when he gets himself into it. It's called getting into trouble for a reason. In the same way it's called making a mess.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had to watch that in two sittings. Regardless of what happened I find him a right nauseating cunt and difficult to listen to.

Where we differ is that I wouldn't have posted an 'actually it's all about me' video online.

This is page one in the Tommy Robinson play book isn't it? Muslim bloke touching up young white girl. Followed by the white girl, or rather her father being treated badly by the authorities. It's right in his wheel house and just the kind of thing anyone pro Robinson love to lap up. You couldn't make it up. Or maybe you could?

I'm not saying he didn't touch up his kid. It might have happened exactly as she told it and the blokes a right filthy nonce. Then again, she might have been mistaken. Maybe, the young daughter of Tommy Robinson is very very wary of nasty brown men? Who knows.

Robinson saying that the bloke admitted it, that all three of them were kiddie fiddlers who were all feverishly deleting kiddie filth off of their phones whilst 'not' being arrested. All Robinson's words, nothing more. His issue is that he got arrested and the guy didn't. Maybe the guys account of things wasn't exactly the account Tommy gave, maybe there was information, witnesses, CCTV to the contrary. Who knows. All I know is that Tommy Robinson never seems to 'not' try to get arrested. And I'm going to need a bit more than Tommy Robinson telling me that the guy definitely needed to get arrested, before believing that the guy actually needed arresting.
    100% hit the nail on the head here. I can’t see that any further comments are needed.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information