Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Assault in The Ring Luis Resto VS. Irish Billy Collins VS. Tyson Fury Vs. Wilder 1&2

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Assault in The Ring Luis Resto VS. Irish Billy Collins VS. Tyson Fury Vs. Wilder 1&2

This question is for which fighter in the 3 fights looks more guilty after you watched the fights, before Resto got blamed by Collins dad for no padding after the fight was over. Re watching the fights. Paying attention to the gloves this time. I did it and have to say Fury looks more guilty and the 2 fights.

Resto was fighting in early 80's in New York, which the NY commission was pretty tough with this stuff, after they took Retso gloves the said no padding, and 25 years later they said Resto was also using the Paris of Plaster vs Collins, which Resto said he did in Assault in The Ring 25 years later.

The difference is Tyson Fury gloves were not checked after the fight like Restos was, cause Till Dis Day Wilder says Tyson hits like a girl. The damages he showed on his face and ears wasn't a girl punch. To get cut inside the ear which is very rare in boxing usually can only happen with bare-fist.

Tyson is world hero Resto and Panama Lewis careers were over, and they are seen as criminals Til Dis Day.

Check this video when the referee is checking Tyson Gloves from the first fight, both Ben Davidson and Fury looks very nervous, Ben started drinking Tysons Water, Tyson try to get referee attention by making some pain sounds. So the dumb ref didn't even check the gloves properly. Ben didn't want to be part of 2nd fight, I think he was scared getting caught this time.

You can say all you want all gloves gets checked before the fight, Resto glove was also checked by the tougher NY commision, and Collins isn't alive now. If it wasn't for Collin's dad, Resto Til Dis day would have been known as the Hype Irish destroyer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Assault in The Ring Luis Resto VS. Irish Billy Collins VS. Tyson Fury Vs. Wilder

Anyone here?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Assault in The Ring Luis Resto VS. Irish Billy Collins VS. Tyson Fury Vs. Wilder

It is all untrue. No need to comment.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello Brock.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I knew Assault in the Ring was untrue, they ruined Resto and Panama lives and careers. They didn't kill Collins, car accident killed Collins they get blamed for his death. These 2 guys did 2.5 years in jail, the world sees them as criminals horrible people, while the world see Tyson Fury as this amazing hero boxer he is, even in America he had more people rooting for him over American Wilder.

The video in my eyes shows Tyson more guilty, never seen gloves move this way in all the years I watched boxing. For a guy who is 6' 9" with the longest reach in the heavyweights adds another 4 more inches reach helps u land score points with no damage with ease. This is cheating.

By the way I'm not black nor white, one ting I'm sure is if Deontay was white with all this crap coming out with gloves it would have been big news allover Espn Fox etc.. I emailed Steve Farwood this thread, and didn't respond this is the same loser that was crying over Collins.
    Last edited by Wallywal; 03-08-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So this is Wilder's people all over the internet spewing tash. Give it a rest, Wilder got his ass beat. Fury walked with God, and Deontay challenged him. Nuff said. Plus Tyson was the better fighter int he first match, it was sooo shocking to see how many leagues ahead Fury actually was and is from the competition. Money Mayweather-esque.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wallywal View Post
    I knew Assault in the Ring was untrue, they ruined Resto and Panama lives and careers. They didn't kill Collins, car accident killed Collins they get blamed for his death. These 2 guys did 2.5 years in jail, the world sees them as criminals horrible people, while the world see Tyson Fury as this amazing hero boxer he is, even in America he had more people rooting for him over American Wilder.

The video in my eyes shows Tyson more guilty, never seen gloves move this way in all the years I watched boxing. For a guy who is 6' 9" with the longest reach in the heavyweights adds another 4 more inches reach helps u land score points with no damage with ease. This is cheating.

By the way I'm not black nor white, one ting I'm sure is if Deontay was white with all this crap coming out with gloves it would have been big news allover Espn Fox etc.. I emailed Steve Farwood this thread, and didn't respond this is the same loser that was crying over Collins.
    Convenient seeing as the video has been blocked. Have a day off Brock.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    So this is Wilder's people all over the internet spewing tash. Give it a rest, Wilder got his ass beat. Fury walked with God, and Deontay challenged him. Nuff said. Plus Tyson was the better fighter int he first match, it was sooo shocking to see how many leagues ahead Fury actually was and is from the competition. Money Mayweather-esque.
    Collins also got his ass kicked, why people didn't give it a rest?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallywal View Post

Convenient seeing as the video has been blocked. Have a day off Brock.
    Fury fans reported the video for copyright violation. lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is interesting info out there for sure

Is tyson is sliding his thumb out of his glove to give him the advantage of bare knuckle ? That is an old gypsy trick.

He bent his wrist before and after a throw away left hook intended to distract his opponent. The same one he always throws.

Very heroic of Wilder to make it to the ring at all in a 2,300 lb costume with a broken leg, broken hand, broken ear and the flu, while the dirrell brothers plotted against him.

But to do all of that against an opponent with wrists? Unbelievable.

So I'm not gonna be like most and say "No way would this happen"

This is probably the most scared i've ever seen a fighter.

No flopping glove aganist Tom Schwarts

Back in 2015 at the start of the Christian Hammer fight, Fury is caught on tape having his left glove on in an illegal and dangerous way by the Referee. This is after his gloves were inspected in the dressing room. Props to the Referee for catching him.

Remember Tyson Fury tested positive for steroids the same year he scored his biggest win in beating Wladimir Klitschko, and Fury was subsequently banned from boxing. Fury then announced retirement due to “mental illness”, and most people now believe “mental illness” was the reason Fury left boxing at the time.

For people who say gloves are checked by the commission, that’s true but they can be tampered with afterwards. It’s up to the Referee to catch it, like how the referee caught Fury back in 2015 against Christian Hammer.

Notice the glove does a complete 90 degree angle as if there is no fist in the top portion of the glove.

In Horse racing when a horse performs way better than what it's previously shown. They get tested to the max. Tyson looked like Ivan Drago in there.

So there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation at least.

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 03-09-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information